Is there any hope for America anymore? Will America ever get out of the mess we are all in?

Pete 2011/04/22 17:40:47

It seem unreal but I believe America is done and over with. I feel hopeless being an American because i see America being destroy by our own govenment. I see America sinking like a giant Titanic ship going down the deepest sea. I see America that is now invaded by so many terrorist, gangs, drugs, illegal immigrants, corrupted government and American company taking advantage of the poor and disadvantage. I see America with more people losing their home due to natural disaster or unable to pay their mortgage. More and more people are being homeless and into poverty living off food stamp and welfare. I see America with millions of people unemployed. I see America that use to be powerful and proud is now nothing but shameful , worthless and grown weaker. I honestly believe that America will never be the same again. Our freedom and way of life is being overtaking by foreigner and corrupted government making promises that are never achieve. America who now afraid to speak up against an Islamic cult that is threaten the very principal America stand for................What are you thought?..........Peae be with you

• say what? 2011/04/22 17:56:47
    No, we are wash forever
    say what?
    +3
    America is dead.Not because of terrorist,government or poverty etc..It's because the American citizens are apathetic,silent and inactive.The few survivors of the upcoming war will have a chance to build a new society.I hope they learn something.

• Carrot Top 2011/04/24 04:14:27
  • PrettieReptar 2011/04/24 01:45:53
    Yes, there is hope
    PrettieReptar
    Sometimes all the problems bother me too, but I just have to remind myself that the US has had ups and downs over the years but we are still standing. Everything will work out.
  • Cain 2011/04/22 21:12:44
    Yes, there is hope
    Cain
    Yes we can, but it would require a Civil War.
  • shenendoah 2011/04/22 21:11:29
    Yes, there is hope
    shenendoah
    Those Americans that feel we are beaten, get outta town. To win we need those that has faith in our country and even though obama has tried to destroy us he hasn't won yet.
  • JosephJohnson 2011/04/22 19:38:38
    No, we are wash forever
    JosephJohnson
    +1
    The american people are divided so much these days, bipartisanship has served its purpose to a government with an agenda to conquer the world and establish a one ruling government! The government does not and has not for some time worked for us.... but we were warned!!!

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."
    - U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt in a letter written Nov. 21, 1933 to Colonel E. Mandell House

“If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.”
    - Andrew Jackson

“The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity.”
    - Abraham Lincoln

We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans."
    - Bill Clinton, USA Today on 3/11/93, page 2a

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary syste...

- Andrew Jackson

- Abraham Lincoln

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
    - Henry Ford

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
    - Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference in Evians, France, 1991

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
    - Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
    - David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

"It is the system of nationalist individualism that has to go....We are living in the end of the sovereign states....In the great struggle to evoke a Westernized World Socialism, contemporary governments may vanish....Countless people...will hate the new world order....and will die protesting against it." - H.G. Wells, in his book, “The New World Order”, 1940

“Bankers own the earth; take it away from them but leave them with the power to create credit; and, with a flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again... If you want to be slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers control money and control credit.”
    - Sir Josiah Stamp, Director, Bank of England, 1940.

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
    - David Rockefeller

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years... It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
    - David Rockefeller, Bilderberg Meeting, June 1991 Baden, Germany

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependent on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." - Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
    “Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."
    - Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

“I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war.” –
    Abraham Lincoln - In a letter written to William Elkin

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."
    - Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State

“The money power preys on the nation in times of peace, and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces, as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes.” - Abraham Lincoln

“A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the Nation and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the world - no longer a Government of free opinion no longer a Government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men.... Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” –
    Woodrow Wilson - In The New Freedom (1913)

“The fact is that there is a serious danger of this country becoming a Pluto-democracy; that is, a sham republic with the real government in the hands of a small clique of enormously wealthy men, who speak through their money, and whose influence, even today, radiates to every corner of the United States.” - William McAdoo - President Wilson's national campaign vice-chairman
  • Bo 2011/04/22 18:52:20
    Bo
    +2
    There is only one way that the United States will ever survive. That is if we eliminate the UNITED STATES CORPORATION which is in DC) and reinstate the original United States Constitutional Republic. Few people understand that were are under a Government created by the Corporation UNITED STATES not the Government the founders wrote in the Constitution. In fact the some of the things we take as Americans for granted as in the Government is of the people has been eliminated by the Corporation. They no longer work for us but we are servitude to them once you discover this you can see how almost nothing sort of a second Revolution will keep us from floundering into history.
  • say what? 2011/04/22 17:56:47
    No, we are wash forever
    say what?
    +3

2014/07/29 02:34:31