Is There a War On Cops?

MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥ 2011/01/26 04:28:47
Related Topics: Law Enforcement, Police, War

What is the purpose of this? At what point will the Justice Department realize that the rights of the LAW ABIDING citizens, should be protected, ABOVE that of the CRIMINALS? Could it be that these are all unrelated? Are they all suicides by cop?

By Lis Wiehl

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/01/24/war-cops/
Eleven police officers shot in 24 hours.
Am I talking about a news headline in Mexico? No. The headline is right
here in the U.S. In five states no less.
That 11 includes two officers who were shot and killed and a federal
marshal who was wounded during a standoff in St. Petersburg, Fla., on
Monday. The shooter was later found dead inside the home.

11 Officers Killed in 24 Hours in 5 Stateshttp://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/24/national/main...

Two St. Petersburg, Fla., Cops Latest Victims in Deadly Month for Police Officers on Duty

Here is the status of the police shooting investigations on Monday:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41235743/ns/us_news-crime_and_cou...
  • Indianapolis police say they arrested Thomas Hardy in the shooting
    of Officer David Moore, who was shot in the face and body and remained
    in a coma.
  • A manhunt continued in the Oregon beach town of Waldport for a
    gunman who shot officer Steven Dodds, 45, a six-year veteran of the
    Lincoln City Police Department. Police were looking for the owner of a
    1984 Dodge truck that fled the shooting scene.
  • In Detroit, four officers shot inside their precinct were
    recovering, police said. Investigators said Lamar Moore, 38, of Detroit
    entered the 6th Precinct on the city's northwest side about 4:30 p.m.
    Sunday and shot Cmdr. Brian Davis, Officer David Anderson; Sgt. Ray
    Saati; and Sgt. Carrie Schulz. Officers returned fire and killed Moore,
    who was scheduled to be sentenced Monday for his role in a double
    homicide, they said.
  • One of two deputies wounded in Port Orchard, Wash., was released
    from the hospital while another remained in satisfactory condition after
    being wounded Sunday in a gunfight. A suspect and a female victim who
    came running to his aid were killed. Police were investigating how the
    female victim was shot. The gunman was identified as Anthony A.
    Martinez, 31, of Salt Lake City. The Deseret News said police had issued
    an endangered persons advisory for a 13-year-old runaway believed to be
    traveling with Martinez.
  • In St. Petersburg, Fla., a suspected gunman was found dead after two
    police officers were shot to death and a U.S. marshal was injured as
    they tried to make an arrest. Suncoast Benevolent Association President
    Mark Marland identified the fallen officers as Tom Baitinger and Jeffrey
    Yaslowitz.
  • In Miami, thousands of law enforcement officers gathered at a
    funeral service in American Airlines Arena to honor Roger Castillo, 41,
    Amanda Haworth, 44, who were killed on Thursday while serving a warrant
    on a suspected killer. The suspect, 22-year-old Johnny Simms, was killed
    by another officer.

• Semper Fi 2011/01/26 05:38:22
    Semper Fi
    +9
    Two were shot right in my back yard here (Port Orchard, WA) just this past weekend.

Of course, the Seattle PD keeps it even by shooting, stomping, and crippling innocent folks.

• sensibleone 2011/01/29 04:23:57
    sensibleone
    I'm sure that if those cops were doing what they were SUPPOSED TO BE DOING these things wound not be happening. I believe that the American general public is growing quite tired of the brutality, arrogance, and flagrant abuse of the public trust which has permeated many police departments across the country. A lot of those in law enforcement believe that they have the right to violate the peoples civil rights at their
    discretion. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that what happened (the shootings) is a good thing, but law enforcement does not have the right to subjugate to oppression the freedom of the American people. Unfortunately, I don't think they believe that and some of them are finding out the hard way where the buck actually stops. I hope that they stop abusing the public's trust.
  • ḾȆ₱ḦӀȘ₮... sensibl... 2011/02/05 04:01:17
    ḾȆ₱ḦӀȘ₮Ӫ₱ḦӀȽȆȘȆ
    does this count as brutality?

• sensibl... ḾȆ₱ḦӀȘ₮... 2011/02/05 18:33:44
    sensibleone
    Sure does, and people wonder why cops are coming up dead. A lot of people are fed up with police brutality. Just because you wear a badge it doesn't give you the right to behave like you're above the law.
  • Steve Boston 2011/01/28 23:56:48
    Steve Boston
    +1
    I don't think the current trend we're now seeing is necessarily a war on cops.
    I think that it's just another indicator on how we continue to de-civilize as a society.
  • shadow 2011/01/27 10:40:12
    shadow
    +1
    Thank the liberals for a whole new way of thinking about law, police and the like.

Liberals will not pull over to let a police car, fire truck or ambulance pass.

I can't wait till they need any one of the three...
  • MAMMY51... shadow 2011/01/27 15:43:48
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +1
    They will claim they were being "profiled" for being Democrats.
  • shadow MAMMY51... 2011/01/28 00:13:40
    shadow
    +1
    And what is wrong with that?.....
  • MAMMY51... shadow 2011/01/28 06:23:31
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +1
    Democrat hypocrisy, doesen't know the difference between right and wrong.

democrat hypocrisy doesent difference wrong democrat hipocrisy
  • shadow MAMMY51... 2011/01/28 10:07:17
    shadow
    +1
    Their definition is that if you are liberal... then you are always correct.... NOT!
  • mustangluver 2011/01/26 19:36:58 (edited)
    mustangluver
    +2
    This is what happened after so many yrs of liberalism..Maybe we need to go back to the mentality of the wild wild west huh? Felons should be sent to Alcatraz again..open it up..no gyms, no basketball, no having sex and your spend you entire time in your cell with books. Libs shut Alcatraz down...big mistake! If these damn bastards knew they would be put in the Rock, they might think twice!
  • MAMMY51... mustang... 2011/01/27 01:55:45
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +2
    Our whole justice system needs to be overhauled. Only in America can a insider trader get 6 months in prison, and a child molester get 90 days probation.
  • mustang... MAMMY51... 2011/01/27 17:46:15
    mustangluver
    +1
    Oh yes..the law is extremely unbalanced..Only in America can one get out of prison for giving up a kidney..LOL
  • Ellen H 2011/01/26 17:46:39
    Ellen H
    +2
    COPS have lost all credibility and trust of too many. I would almost rather have a criminal at my door than a cop. With a criminal...there is a chance...that maybe he won't shoot me...if I stay cool...He knows he has no legal right and he may hesitate. Cops don't hesitate, they know they have every right to shoot me dead, brag about it, and there will be no penalty. I suspect too many cops of being psychopaths who seek unquestioned license-to-kill. My own great uncle was a Chief of Police..but an honest one

MOOS Omaha Nebraska 1999. EIGHT city blocks of children, elderly, disabled and family pets were
    burned alive in agony by police fire bombs. Eight city blocks of property, business, and real estate in flames with grave and stupid risk to firemen (and increased insurance rates for the rest of us absorb)
    "Get a crime group called the Moos" More likely the entire neighborhood was chewing-the-cud, of cops who run the prostitution and pornography, From Chicago to Hollywood, Cops always have

"Testify agaist me, they will pick up your pieces in a body bag" Marion cop to prostitute 2005
    More than one political prostitute is shoved out windows, cops write "suicide" (cops $350,000 year
    is what *Chicago political cops and political guards get, they also procure & deliver to hotels....

is what *Chicago political cops and political guards get, they also procure & deliver to hotels. YES.
    Seattle sheriff brought two high paid call girls to John F Kennedy "Tell anyone lock you in mental in"
    WACO cops burned alive pregnant women, 13 children and a basket of kittens. FBI tapes reveal
    "Tee hee! we have a machine gun haha!" While the residents begged "Don't shoot! children in here!"
    Did you know the plastic footies on a little girls pajamas melt into her feet as she burns alive in agony?

LUDLOW Colorado; Baldwin Felt Cops aimed gattling guns into the pregnant bellies of the starving freezing miners wives and children; when the women fled to the hills to hide in the caves, the Cops dropped dynamite into the caves to slaughter the starving women and their newborns and children
    While *search lights flooded the hills and caves to machine gun down any stray "violate marshall law"
    One six-year old boy stooped to kiss his terrified baby sister, and was shot in the head. On 9-14 year
    1911, a telegraph lineman picked up a charred iron cot. Under it was the charred bodies of two
    women shielding the bodies of eleven children,.Thirteen. The Number of American Police Seal. An
    eagle with 13 arrows. The eagle is a mericless predatory bird, which rips out the entrails of the lamb
    cub, puppy or kitten; while the agonized infant licks its own blood off it's limbs. On 9-14 a charred iron crossbeam was lifted up at the World "Trade" Center....while *Searchlights flooded the skys... A Bald "Win" Felt by a lot of Rocking-fellers. John D Rockefeller; 9-11 "break the strike" money 1911

Exactly what you put out into the universe echos back to you (Clones) on earth as held in heavens.
    Over the centuries Cops have thrill slaughtered millions "in the name of the law" Base snuff pornogra
    And today; the largest murder snuff porn film cult in world Cop run Church of Satan, San Francisco
    The truth behind the *Holiday murders of Laci Peterson, Natalie Halloway and JonBenet Ramsey
    ALL related to *Purple, All threats to "Behead" or were beheaded including 6 yr old Adam Walsh
  • mustang... Ellen H 2011/01/26 19:39:08
    mustangluver
    +1
    OMG! Are you a criminal?
  • Freedom4 Ellen H 2011/01/26 20:13:27
    Freedom4
    +1
    Wow, you have a sick, deranged, and irrational attitude towards cops. Here is a hint, don't break laws and they will leave you alone. If yo don't smart off or try to run from them, they will not hurt you. Also, police do not acrry fire bombs. I have not seen many of them on their tool belts.
  • ḾȆ₱ḦӀȘ₮... Freedom4 2011/02/05 04:04:08
    ḾȆ₱ḦӀȘ₮Ӫ₱ḦӀȽȆȘȆ
    that's just not true...

• MAMMY51... Ellen H 2011/01/27 02:00:05 (edited)
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    I'm sorry, but I really don't understand, what you're trying to say.

Edited for punctuation.
  • Kane Fernau 2011/01/26 16:54:03
    Kane Fernau
    +2
    Desperate times calls for desperate measures.
  • MAMMY51... Kane Fe... 2011/01/26 17:05:50
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +3
    I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, are advocating the police shoot and ask questions later?
  • Kane Fe... MAMMY51... 2011/01/26 17:35:17
    Kane Fernau
    +2
    Criminals are getting desperate. The longest recession in history.
  • mustang... Kane Fe... 2011/01/26 19:40:14
    mustangluver
    +1
    Ok, but you are saying that it is ok to shoot down cops and others as these ppl are desperate?
  • Kane Fe... mustang... 2011/01/26 19:45:06
    Kane Fernau
    ???? What kind of crime puts someone in a position to shoot a cop? People are getting desperate and not all cops are perfect.
  • Freedom4 Kane Fe... 2011/01/26 20:10:06
    Freedom4
    Like they freaking worked in the first place
  • Freedom4 Kane Fe... 2011/02/08 13:38:09
    Freedom4
    Oh freaking please. These criminals did not work before the recession so they can't blame this on the recession. Look at people Like Van Jones that support cop killers. Obama puts him in a cabinet position.
  • Ellen H MAMMY51... 2011/01/26 18:14:20
    Ellen H
    When your nation is run by fools..it filters down to every level, none more so than law enforcement
    Cops stand around to giggle and joke with a meth mob (who tried to burn a witness to death) Same cops *kidnap a 73 year old grandmother in the middle of the night "Bought too much cough syrup"

Criminals; "Registered child molesters" move right next to lone mothers (half pay in ratty trailers)
    False charges of "Bad mothers" because the all male government is paid-by-the-head GRAFT
    Criminals who rape and murder are fed prime rib. Girls false charge in jail fed pig-slop.. GRAFT

Million $ athletes pay NOT one dime in child support. Mothers $6 per hour JAIL "non pay child sup"
    *Kidnapping women, punish women is base control pornorgraphy; centuries of it. 93% Male Gov
    Totally disenfranchised women (no laws written by women, only 7% male brainwashed women in
    govern-men to join the males in raping women with ALL male written laws)

CRIMINALS walk the streets. Molested girls in JAIL as "Run aways"
    The 74 year old lone grandmothers have a shock gun pressed into their hearts and TERRORIZED
    This is over 20 years Victims Advocate watching the law-boys and judges gang-rape women. Most
    of this male=lame are what church and state aways has been; Hate-women and pedophile boys.
    Church decreed heretics and the law boys got-it-up to burn alive and hang you (erotic asphixia)
  • Freedom4 Ellen H 2011/01/26 20:15:35
    Freedom4
    Wow, your crazy as_ blames the police for everything. You do realize that they do not make any of those laws you are complaining about right. I think you perhaps need to seek professional help.
  • MAMMY51... Ellen H 2011/01/29 22:46:08
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    Huh? I'm sorry but none of that makes sense to me, could you provide any links to substantiate the accusations?
  • Freedom4 Kane Fe... 2011/01/26 20:10:44
    Freedom4
    Like they worked in the first place. If you did not have a job before the recession it is not the recessions fault you do not have one now.
  • snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cl... 2011/01/26 16:53:00
    snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques
    +3
    Always has been a war on cops - good vs. evil. but it does seem over the top of late however, it's a different world we live in as compared to past decades. We now endure cyber crimes, and those committed by illegals into the 'norm' neighborhood crimes of old and you just have too many baddies vs too phew law enforcement. Plus now with 'store front' covers the likes of CAIR and Muslim Brotherhood, INS, etc, with their brainwashing our lawenforcement with their political propaganda machine of PC and we are further shackled and lame.
  • MAMMY51... snell/G... 2011/01/26 17:08:08
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +4
    We need stiffer penalties for violent crimes, and fewer luxuries for inmates.
  • mustang... MAMMY51... 2011/01/26 19:42:02
  • MAMMY51... mustang... 2011/01/27 02:04:36
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    One isn't enough, but building more would create jobs.
  • Freedom4 2011/01/26 15:37:53
    Freedom4
    +2
    The democrat entitlement junkies are going after those that risk their lives to protect them. It really is sick. The more they get for free the angrier and more unruley they get. How about we cut off ALL government aid with 1 felony.
  • MAMMY51... Freedom4 2011/01/26 16:52:38
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +1
    I like that plan,
  • mustang... Freedom4 2011/01/26 19:42:44
    mustangluver
    +1
    EXACTLY!
  • whitewulf--the unruly mobster 2011/01/26 15:13:33
  • MAMMY51... whitewu... 2011/01/26 16:59:04
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +2
    They should start by declaring HATE groups/gangs (LaRaza, KKK, New Black Panthers, WBC ect...ect) domestic terrorist.
  • mustang... MAMMY51... 2011/01/26 19:43:59
    mustangluver
    +1
    BO WANTS civil unrest!
  • ThomasSnouffer 2011/01/26 14:36:54
    ThomasSnouffer
    +3
    I don't think so. "Cops" are simply the beginning of the United States' system of maintaining social "order" via laws. There has recently been an upswell of people within this country not only openly VIOLATING/encouraging the violation of our laws, but, whether by "songs", story-telling (via literature, movies, TV programming), or the organized illegal "worker" demonstrations of last summer, presenting it as some sort of perverse "Badge of Honor" to DO so.

These are simply the examples I can think of right off the top of my head which are eating--either by nibbles or large CHUNKS--at what used to be a fairly respectful--and CERTAINLY less divisive--nation. As USUAL, the "cops" are on the Front Line of this impending chaos and, as such, are simply the first to fall. The ORIGINAL "Dirty Jobs". It's a SHAME, but it's not really "personal". Social decline never IS.
  • MAMMY51... ThomasS... 2011/01/26 15:53:50
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +2
    Great points, thank you.

2014/10/26 05:59:49