IS THERE A 'PROBLEM' ABOUT BEING A VIRGIN? - doc@docsportstalk.com thinks it's her problem

JoeBtfsplk 2012/05/24 17:23:55
(This jerkwad's opinion is more than slightly biased - JB)

the article begins;

Great…. a female version of Tim Tebow!

This is the crap that drives me nuts about the Olympics! Why is Lolo Jones’ virginity even an issue? She’s an Olympic athlete! The only thing she should be thinking about is winning a gold medal! It’s all about the U.S of A baby!

It’s not about her having sex! I don’t care that she’s 30 and hasn’t gotten any yet! That’s her problem. As an American, all I care about is topping the medal count list.

I don’t care about Jones’ personal life!

(STOP THE PRESSES RIGHT HERE!

IF 'DOC' DOESN'T CARE WHY DID HE STATE 'THAT'S HER PROBLEM' ? -JB)

(OK - continue the article; JB)

What does it have to do with her earning a medal? I’ll tell you what Lolo, you win a gold medal for us this summer and you’ll have the pick of the litter when it comes to eligible bachelors.

You’ll probably get your own Bachelorette show for crips sake! Not only that but if Jones wins a gold medal, she might even get a dream date with fellow virgin Timmy Teebs! He’s looking for someone who shares his views on marriage and life!

(Very attractive to boot - hear Lolo's opinion on video link; -JB)

• Simmering Frog 2012/05/24 18:04:44
    Simmering Frog
    +1
    I don't understand the post MTV generation. They act as if virginity is some sort of disease that must be cured. The funny thing is that it's Madison Avenue that is pushing this peer pressure to lose one's virginity.
  • Cuppajo 2012/05/24 17:25:44

2014/09/03 03:30:06