Is There A Bigger "Pig" Than Dan Savage?

Javimendo 2012/04/30 22:07:04
Yes - Obama is a bigger pig
No - this is the bigger pig
I don't care - All pigs look-a-like
They're all pigs - but Dan Savage is the hanging rear-end
This is my choice hog
The father of two students who attended the high school journalism conference where Obama White House-endorsed "anti-bullying" advocate Dan Savage attacked the Bible and Christianity has spoken out vehemently against Savage and against the conference organizers.

"He made lewd references to his mate in Speedos--something about having to be pried off of him to come to the session. In any context, speaking to highschoolers of any sexual type, that is flat out wrong. My 16-year-old daughter was there.

"This puke felt at ease enough to speak like that in front of a little girl. What a pig."

Read More: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/04/30...

• Charles E 2012/05/02 00:17:16
    Charles E
    +1
    Using a captive audience to bully one set of people in the name of anti-bullying is about as low as you can go.
  • Billyk75 2012/05/01 21:12:13
    This is my choice hog
    Billyk75
    +1
    Arnold Ziffel.
  • Waldorf 2012/05/01 13:52:43
    This is my choice hog
    Waldorf
    +1
    Bill Maher comes to mind, not that I want to give that guy publicity he doesn't deserve. The all time champion political sociopath would have to be Alex Linder of Vanguard News Network (VNN).
  • kmay 2012/05/01 11:36:23 (edited)
    This is my choice hog
    kmay
    +1
    The MSM and White House hypocrisy!

Why is Savage given a pass?

See his investigative report on his W.H. connections.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stori...

He has been given a TV show talking to our youth....
    http://www.mtv.com/shows/sava...
    Why???
  • Uranos7 2012/05/01 09:18:36 (edited)
    Uranos7
    +1
    Another paper tried to excuse it by saying the kids were protesting gays, but even if that was true. If he cannot handle a few kids with opposing views, without going off, he still has no business doing public speaking in schools.

DARE also has an anti-bullying program and they have been going into the schools with the anti-drug message for a decade or more now with no incedent; let them take over and ship this clown out.
  • Bella 2012/05/01 06:50:49
    Bella
    +2
    Having lived in liberalville (Seattle) for thirty years, I can tell you that DS is a complete A hole. He struts around town and truly believes that his SH** does not stink. He has gotten steadily more pig like throughout the years. I am sure that this will not be the climax albeit hideous - he is capable of much worse crap. Like ANY libatard, he strikes out or blocks anybody who has the audacity to not fall at his feet in admiration.
  • Iamfree 2012/05/01 06:47:27
    I don't care - All pigs look-a-like
    Iamfree
    +2
    He is a nasty piece of work, and the organizers should be reprimanded.
  • dallasjoe 2012/05/01 06:13:53
    This is my choice hog
    dallasjoe
    Listen to his comment not out of context. The bible also says do nto eat Pork Unclean women should be stoned, etc The Christian Right is OK with those things but they still are going for red meat over gays
  • Iamfree dallasjoe 2012/05/01 06:48:28
    Iamfree
    +1
    You're missing the point. His comments may have been fine in a college setting, but not for a group of high schoolers. There have to be limits, and he crossed alot of lines.
  • dallasjoe Iamfree 2012/05/02 04:50:42
    dallasjoe
    what kids can not think for thmeselves . The total point is if you hate a group and base it upon the Bible then folloe the whole Bible
  • Iamfree dallasjoe 2012/05/02 21:18:39
    Iamfree
    +1
    Kids can certainly think for themselves, but it is wrong to bring in a speaker who clearly should not be speaking in the way he did to their age group. He would be perfectly appropriate for a college audience. He was way out of bounds for high schoolers. If you can't even agree that someone speaking to a group of high school students has no business using obscene language and mocking his audience, I just don't know what to say.
  • dallasjoe Iamfree 2012/05/03 03:46:22
    dallasjoe
    OK so religion should not be taught to kids until they are in college . The BIBLE which spews Hate but only certain parts. The Bible says slay the un believers not to eat Pork or shellfish, the BIBLE also tells you to stone prositutes Have you been to a stoning lately Funny they never talk about the buyer of the Prositute.
  • Iamfree dallasjoe 2012/05/03 05:23:25
    Iamfree
    Who said anything about teaching the Bible to kids? I certainly wouldn't want government schools to do that. On the other hand, speakers hired by government schools also have no business mocking the deeply held beliefs of high school students.
  • dallasjoe Iamfree 2012/05/03 15:34:43
    dallasjoe
    if those beliefs are wrong yes they do . if you beleive the Bible do not eat Pork or Shrimp work or even watch Tv on the Sabbath
  • Iamfree dallasjoe 2012/05/04 18:03:13
    Iamfree
    Are you serious? Do you really want government schools teaching or mocking students' beliefs? Do you understand what kind of door that opens? I guess, then, that you would be fine with school prayer.
  • dallasjoe Iamfree 2012/05/05 18:50:16
    dallasjoe
    No I think that they should point out if the BIBLE telles you to Hate gays and Hurt Gays then follow the rest of the Bible
  • Uranos7 dallasjoe 2012/05/01 21:01:25
    Uranos7
    Have you listened to his so called speech?
    He said enough cuss words in 3 minutes that if it were a movie it would hav an R rating.
    No parent christian or not wants someone like that talking to thier kids; and he is supposed to be setting an example for kids to follow.
  • dallasjoe Uranos7 2012/05/02 04:53:21
    dallasjoe
    I saw a bumper sticker that said the religion taught be yoru parents was the ONE TRUE Religion how convienant
  • Uranos7 dallasjoe 2012/05/02 05:34:54
    Uranos7
    Your statement is incoherent.
  • dallasjoe Uranos7 2012/05/02 05:44:53
    dallasjoe
    said it was a Bumper sticker anyway the Bible is a fairy tale. Sadsome people hate people becasue of the "thou shal not lie down with a man like a Woman" but they forget that eat a Ham Sandwich or a Lobster is also a SIN If you want to Hate becasue the Bible tells you to Hate at least be Honest and follow the whole Bible no working on Sunday Be like the Hadistic Jews who will not ever turn off a light on the Sabbath
  • Uranos7 dallasjoe 2012/05/02 17:50:11
    Uranos7
    +1
    Right, but what does that have to do with spewing cuss words at high school students during an official speech and preaching hatred at an event where he was supposed to be preaching tolerance.
  • dallasjoe Uranos7 2012/05/03 03:49:00
    dallasjoe
    If you listen to the whole speech he was pointing out that they were not living the way the Bible told people to live, so it would be wrong to base their opinion on a class of people (Homosexuals) upon two passages of the Bible. In Levitius how many other prohinitions are listed there
  • Uranos7 dallasjoe 2012/05/03 04:00:31
    Uranos7
    Still does not excuse the use of that type of language when addressing a group of high school students.
    The school should have removed him from the stage for public indecency.
    He would not have even been allowed to speak like that on TV.
    They would have to shut off the camera or loose thier liscence.
  • dallasjoe Uranos7 2012/05/03 04:04:55
    dallasjoe
    But you are Ok with a Preacher calling somebody a SODOMITE
  • Uranos7 dallasjoe 2012/05/03 04:33:23
    Uranos7
    First it would depend where they were and who they were speaking to, and second how is that really any different than Homo-sexual. It is old fashioned but arabic countries still use it as well. It does not seem as offensive as some gays use to refer to themselves. (which I will not mention here)
    A name can only hurt you if you allow it. I have been called plenty in my time even been spit on and did not loose my cool.
  • dallasjoe Uranos7 2012/05/03 15:39:04
    dallasjoe
    There is a video of a Baptist Preacher fromFayetteville NC who advocaed Punching a 4 year old if the child if he shows "a limp wrist" The video is on the Laswt Word with L O Donnel MSNBC
  • Uranos7 dallasjoe 2012/05/03 18:55:52 (edited)
    Uranos7
    +1
    I saw it and he does not say punch him he says "slap that wrist'.
    But of course you guy always hve to be such 'drama queens' about stuff. ;}
  • dallasjoe Uranos7 2012/05/05 18:51:11
    dallasjoe
    no he said Punch him if he shows a Limp wrist You people Christians are so Narrow Minded
  • Uranos7 dallasjoe 2012/05/05 19:37:36
    Uranos7
    Never said I was a christian and you need to listen to the actual video not the propaganda.
  • dallasjoe Uranos7 2012/05/09 16:15:11
    dallasjoe
    I did lidten and I hear you want to believe being a Homophobe is OK becasue the Bible tells you so Then folow all teh rules of the Bible like stoning impiure (nonVirginal ) woman) on their wedding night
  • Uranos7 dallasjoe 2012/05/09 18:45:29
    Uranos7
    +1
    Yet again you are assuming I am a christian and a homophope sonds llike profiling to me something libelrals claim to be against but do themselves all the time.
    liberal code words
  • dallasjoe Uranos7 2012/05/13 20:29:47
    dallasjoe
    I did lidten to it and I find it funny all the Right wing quotes of Levitiusus is one line NO HAM NO SHEEL FISH No sex with a Woman at a certain time of the month
  • Uranos7 dallasjoe 2012/05/13 22:24:24
    Uranos7
    +1
    "Thanks for proving you're a knucklehead."
    agoraphobia
  • dallasjoe Uranos7 2012/05/14 15:56:55 (edited)
    dallasjoe
    You are truly the knucklehead I do nto support this I could say since the BOYS who attacked Matthew Sheppard were raised as Christians then all Christians would want to beat and leave in Sub freezing weather all gays Would not make it right. Mister Savage (and unlike th other SAavage his real name not something like WEINER) might be wrong in how he says it but the fcts are The Bible and Levitusius also banned Shellfish ham Cheesburgers wearing linen and wool together If you want to based your beliefs on a Fairy tale then follow the complete Fairy Tale
  • Uranos7 dallasjoe 2012/05/14 19:59:10
    Uranos7
    First never said I was a christian your profiling again.
    Second if I was those food restrictions were updated later.

Third that is what I was getting at all along, I never disagreed with WHAT he said but how and when he said it. He was there to PREVENT bullying not to PROMOTE it.
    Anyone religious or not should take offense at a public speaker at a high school streaming cuss words. No matter what the subject matter is.
  • dallasjoe Uranos7 2012/05/16 23:07:44
    dallasjoe
    what the food restrictions are Updated will ahve to tell all my Kopsher Jewsih Friends. If you base your bigotary and hate on a passage from a book follow the whole book
  • Uranos7 dallasjoe 2012/05/16 23:17:39
    Uranos7
    LOL
    Who is doing the hating here that would be you!
    Jews didn't get the update yet.
    I am not Jewish either.
    BRRP please try again.
  • dallasjoe Uranos7 2012/05/29 16:56:51
    dallasjoe
    No if you base your hatred upon a people even a sexual Minority based upon one Passage in a Book follow the whole Book If you think the Bible is Right follow all the rules like No Ham No Lobster Pologamy remember David had 100's of Wives and Solomon had 700 If you want to follow the Book follow the whole book not pick and choose like a chinese menu
  • Uranos7 dallasjoe 2012/05/30 07:47:05
    Uranos7
    You mean like the liberals pick and choose which parts of the constitution to follow.
    Applying that same logic we should ignore all updates to the constitution as well and repeal all rights that have been added to it.
  • Javimendo dallasjoe 2012/05/02 19:47:18
    Javimendo
    +1
    Thanks for proving you're a knucklehead.

2014/11/24 19:31:53