Is the United States of America, a Christian nation, inherently tolerant of all others? (that cause no harm)

terryzz 2009/04/20 14:33:28
Mike Huckabee
you betcha !
4 votes
100%
I am an Obamamama,  I just love the drama !  What Barry says is all good.
0 votes
0%
0 votes
0%
0 votes
0%
0 votes
0%
First time at this group I'll be back ! I hope the widget worket as planned, if not I'll be back quicker than planned. Good luck mike !
I think I'm running also.. 41 months to go.

You must be a member of the group Mike Huckabee to vote on this poll.

• RhinoRT 2009/04/20 17:38:38
    you betcha !
    RhinoRT
    +4
    No country in the world reaches out and helps others as much as America even to our enemies. And we do so because we ARE a Christian Nation despite of what what b.hussein obama says to shame this country!
    and despite what many atheist and even some christians believe, this country was founded and built on moral Biblical values and separation of church and state does not mean to keep Biblical values out of government.

• ♥ Angelic Laughter ♥ 2009/04/22 05:35:30
    you betcha !
    ♥ Angelic Laughter ♥
    +1
    Yes, we have more outreach programs & ministries than any other religion. We feed starving children in other countries.
  • Jack ♥ Angel... 2009/12/23 04:20:51
  • ACB4Values~Extreme Patriot 2009/04/20 21:39:08
    you betcha !
    ACB4Values~Extreme Patriot
    +2
    It is this concept of religious tolerance that makes us different than any other country. This is because of the foundational principles of the Bible that says that all men have free will and that God so loved the world and all people of the world and died for all men, women and children of all races, creeds, and ethnicity.

It is even the 3 branches of government that are the basis of the trinity. All of our laws were based on the 10 commandments, whatever anyone wants to change history to say. The irony is that as we lose our freedom so do they, even though they think they gain it.
  • RhinoRT 2009/04/20 17:38:38
    you betcha !
    RhinoRT
    +4
  • terryzz RhinoRT 2009/06/17 14:10:23
    terryzz
    +1
    Thank You for taking the time to comment. This topic is very important to Me. When Barack Obama "spoke for all of us" , I was rattled...big time. I say; "How dare he impose his atheist, new world order rhetoric, as "We The People's" mindset.
    The "man" is what I call the Phalse Profit. I have yet to see or hear him deny being "the messiah"... this may be the most disturbing of all of his prideful, selfish actions.
    I believe The Republic of The United States of America is under attack. An undermining of it's emplacement as the Foundation that supports our Nation and it's values. This is Treason, and it stems from The Oval Office.
    I believe Governor Huckabee would Make a Very Good President. I believe his association with the GOP will be detrimental to his success in achieving that office.
    I believe it is time to form a new, truly "progressive" conservative party. The word progressive has been tainted by the left, just as the word "liberal" is being used as the sheep's clothing.
    RIGHT, LEFT, CONSERVATIVE, LIBERAL, all, are polarizing terms as of late.
    The Grand New Party , just might be, The Answer. My Wisdom says so.
    http://www.thegnp.us

Thanks again ! Terry Charles Lang.
    How do You Like The "Mascot". I believe it is fitting.
    http://www.thegnp.us

Thanks again ! Terry Charles Lang.
    party answer wisdom httpwww thegnp terry charles lang mascot fitting
  • RhinoRT terryzz 2009/06/17 14:47:59
    RhinoRT
    b. hussein obama is definitely not the messiah, and on the opposite side of the coin I do not believe he the antichrist either. I do believe he may be his first or second cousin though!
    And Republic of The United States of America is under attack and by the worst kind of terrorist, and they live right here and have always been here.
    They can be found in our grocery stores, schools, hospitals, churches, and the worst place is public offices, city councilmen, mayors, governors, congress and last but not least the potus himself!
    These idiots will never get it until we have to stand in line for hours to buy our weekly ration of gruel and toilet paper.

You are right on the money about Governor Mike Huckabee, and yes I am biased because I have known him personally for nearly 16 years and have done work for him, he is a great man he was a great Governor and will make a great President!
    I believe if he had gotten the teeniest bit of more support and took the the Republican nomination he would have easily beaten b.hussein obama.
    With his insightful "Vertical Politics" and Fair Tax plan he would be just what this
    Country needs to get back on her feet !
  • skroehr 2009/04/20 16:51:04
    you betcha !
    skroehr
    +1
    Yes. The freedom of religion in thought, and practice is just about all that sets us apart anymore. Most of my prayers for this country center around that not going away, and thanking God for the good blessing of being born in a religiously tolerant society. Catholics are hated in nearly every nation on earth, in spite of their number. Frankly, from what I can tell, the U.S. is not too much of an exception there. But............(and this is a big but...), there are many Catholic parishes available in most cities, and at least one in most towns of any size at all. Up to now, in the U.S., there have not been too many acts of desecration or violence against the Church, and I can only pray it stays that way. I worry that if we have too many more non-libertarian minded administrations, that religious freedom could evaporate to the same cyberspace the rest of our constitution seems to be floating around in these days.

2014/12/19 09:23:55