Is the second amendment currently under attack by the government?

Mr. T 2012/07/22 17:12:32
Had a bet with a liberal SH member a while back that there would be a flurry of "gun attacks" and other gun-related incidents the closer we got to the elections and that additional gun control regulations would be attempted. He said no way is Obama or the Democrats or anyone else trying to circumvent the second amendment and that I was a crazy right-wing conspiracy nut job.

Well...as it turns out, we now have the U.N. and Hillary trying to implement the small arms "treaty", Fast & Furious, Colorado Theatre shootings and now Mexico is even calling for America to implement stricter gun regulations.

As time passes, I still say there are going to be more and more of these "accidents" taking place, getting massive media attention and Democrats trying to implement new gun laws. Almost immediately (gun was still smoking), a Democrat member already had new gun legislation drawn up and wants to bring it up for a vote, imagine that.

People, the government IS coming after your second amendment right, make no mistake about this and it is currently being spearheaded by Hillary Clinton with Obama's blessing and support.

If you think this is not the case, Obama will NOT sign the U.N. small arms treaty, right?

• kyle 2012/07/22 18:41:41
    Other
    kyle
    There are of course some people in the government who want to remove all guns in America. However, there are quite a few people in the government who are fine with guns.
  • Mr. T kyle 2012/07/22 18:45:10
    Mr. T
    No offense, but that is like saying the sky is blue. What about the subject post question?
  • kyle Mr. T 2012/07/22 19:06:27
    kyle
    +1
    There are quite a few democrats that do not want gun control. I don't know if Obama does, but I highly doubt he will say it (at least before the election).

There are always going to be people attempting to remove our 2nd amendment that are in the government, however that does not mean that Obama does.

If Obama signs the UN gun law people will sue the government and potentially bring the case to the supreme court. I highly doubt Obama will sign it before the election.

I don't see him signing it though. There would be far too much backlash if he does. When Clinton signed in the Brady law democrats lost both the house and senate.
  • Mr. T kyle 2012/07/22 19:57:37
    Mr. T
    You have a lot more faith than I have. Hillary was the one who negotiated with the U.N. to get this done, are you saying it was done without Obama's permission? And I'll make you a friendly wager that Obama will sign it.
  • kyle Mr. T 2012/07/22 20:15:47
    kyle
    I don't like to make assumptions. I don't like Obama but I don't want to guess if he will without some kind of proof.
  • Commander Pyle 2012/07/22 17:33:32
    YES - There is no doubt the government wants to disarm all citizens
    Commander Pyle
    +1
    The second amendment has been under attack for a long time. Sporting Purposes serves no purpose.
  • Mr. T Command... 2012/07/22 17:43:31
    Mr. T
    +1
    Not like it is now, not even close.
  • Command... Mr. T 2012/07/22 17:47:42
    Commander Pyle
    +1
    We already faced bans on imports that serve no sporting purposes, automatic weapon ban, and we went through the whole AWB. Politicians don't like guns.
  • MarinerFH 2012/07/22 17:28:28
  • Rusty Shackleford 2012/07/22 17:23:45
    Rusty Shackleford
    +2
    Hillary and The 0bama are going to sign away our rights to the U.N.
  • Mr. T Rusty S... 2012/07/22 17:24:50
    Mr. T
    +1
    And they will, there is no doubt they will.
  • Rusty S... Mr. T 2012/07/22 17:26:42
    Rusty Shackleford
    +2
    I will never comply with it because my rights are inalienable and can not be given away to a foreign power.
  • Mr. T Rusty S... 2012/07/22 17:43:00
    Mr. T
    +1
    Agree but we are going to have to hit the streets fully armed and willing to die to protect it, and not only for ourselves but those who are unable to fight. NOT for those who are unwilling, they are part of the problem. See how the first libturd responded?
  • Rusty S... Mr. T 2012/07/22 18:02:16
    Rusty Shackleford
    +2
    An important aspect is that we can not wait till they have disarmed some of us, if we each wait till they come for us an individuals, we will loose.

And yes, I am willing to die for my freedom, and yours.
  • American☆Atheist 2012/07/22 17:22:45
    NO - There is now way the government would attack the second amendment (Liber...
    American☆Atheist
  • Mr. T America... 2012/07/22 17:24:00
    Mr. T
    +1
    How do you keep all that sand out of your eyes when your head is buried so deep?
  • America... Mr. T 2012/07/22 18:42:08
    American☆Atheist
    You must have me confused with a right-winger.
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2012/07/22 17:22:31
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +2
    From what I hear they will disarm the police after the citizens so the only armed people will be military and from all indications if they get their way they'll be U.N.the perpetrators of the whole plan to destroy the U.S.
  • ♒ßεllεchεvεllε®♒ 2012/07/22 17:18:36
    Other
    ♒ßεllεchεvεllε®♒
    +2
    when is it not.
  • Mr. T 2012/07/22 17:15:12
    Mr. T

2014/09/19 05:55:00