Is the Obama Campaign Getting Desperate?

U-Dog 2012/06/06 22:03:19
Yes, All Obama Has Left to Sell is Desperate and He is Running Short on Fools.
No, Nuttin to See Here, There Are No US Troops in Baghdad, Move Along.
By Bernard Goldberg on Jun 05, 2012 12:27 pm

I have figured out President Obama’s re-election campaign strategy: Keep throwing stuff against the wall until something – anything — sticks. The “war on women” strategy didn’t work. Only hard-core lefties believe Mitt Romney is anti-woman. And even they don’t really believe it. The “he’s too rich and out of touch” wasn’t resonating with the...

http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/the-desperate-campaign-of-bara...

Read More: http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/the-desperate-campa...

• Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/06/06 23:07:58
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +14
    interestingly enough it's Slick Willie that's causing the sweat in team Obama

• Red 2012/06/25 07:30:26
  • Patsy 2012/06/14 16:48:47
    Patsy
    +1
    Hope you are right about running short on fools. We won't really know till after the election.
  • dasimon1 2012/06/09 14:00:38 (edited)
    dasimon1
    +1
    This is NOT a Libarella nation. This man is a liar,cheat,theif,Fraudulent,Scum sucking back sliding bottom feeder.Signing UN Agenda 21 in an Executive Order was the end for me with this creep as a person and /or POTUS.I hope he gets prosicuted after he gets defeated in November and not a smack on the hands.Him Soros and Brezinski need to be sent to Iraq to follow the camels and clean up camel dung.Thats the job for them!!
  • Reggie☮ 2012/06/08 15:04:45
    Reggie☮
    +1
    It sure looks like it.
  • Centrist_Bill 2012/06/07 18:49:40
    Centrist_Bill
    Considering the fact that EVERY major poll has Obama in the lead Desperate isnt the word Ide use. If thats not enough he is raising HUGE amounts of donations all over the nation.
  • BackWoo... Centris... 2012/06/08 13:53:59
    BackWoodsMike
    +1
    I will respectfully have to disagree with you. Even with the bully pulpit of the presidency, the fabrication and creative reporting of the jobs and economy numbers, the smear campaign ads against Romney, and the devotion of the media towards Obama, he is not doing that well in either popularity or the numbers in the Romney vs Obama polls.

Even the left leaning POLLS like GALLUP cant fudge the numbers enough to show Obama doing well.

GALLUP

http://www.gallup.com/Home.aspx

Rasmussen

http://www.rasmussenreports.c...

In States like Michigan, Virginia, and now Wisconsin, polls show that Romney and Obama are just about neck and neck.

These POLLS don't take into account the hundreds of thousands of Constitutional Conservatives and Conservative libertarians, who like me, don't normally vote GOP, but will in November.

The Romney campaign is picking up steam, and the Obama campaign is losing steam. Democrats are either jumping ship, or are distancing themselves from Obama. His former “monetary” supporters are leaving, and are either not contributing or are now contributing to Romney.

Obama is so desperate that he has to depend on the loony left wing Hollywierd freaks for donations and moronic fund raising schemes.

In short, Obama is beyond desperate, he is gone in November..

GALLUP
    pollgallup
    http://www.gallup.com/Home.aspx

Rasmussen
    gallup fudge numbers obama gallup httpwww gallup comhome aspx rasmussen
    http://www.rasmussenreports.c...

• Centris... BackWoo... 2012/06/08 19:31:19
    Centrist_Bill
    Only because you have managed to get above the "Neo-Cons" here I am going to reply. Ill give you that its a slim lead BUT rassmussen is was and probably will be the ultimate in BIASED reporting on polls. If you look at their poll on who was going to win the White House the last election they had McAint by a landslide. They did get a bit better for the Obamacare deal but nowhere near the outcome. They said it was going to fail. If I can get these figures to post you will see TODAYS GALLUP POLL.

Gallup Daily tracking poll. Based on a 7-day rolling average. N=approx. 3,050 registered voters nationwide. Margin of error ± 2.
    5/4/12 & earlier: Based on a 5-day rolling average. N=approx. 2,200 registered voters nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.

"Suppose the presidential election were held today. If Barack Obama were the Democratic Party's candidate and former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney were the Republican Party's candidate, who would you vote for: Barack Obama, the Democrat, or Mitt Romney, the Republican?" If unsure: "As of today, do you lean more toward Obama, the Democrat, or Romney, the Republican?" Options rotated

Obama 46 Romney 45
  • BackWoo... Centris... 2012/06/08 21:57:05
    BackWoodsMike
    Well, like I said, I will have to respectfully disagree with you.

You are old enough to remember the Carter years, and I'm sure you know that POLLS showed Carter and Reagan being close. Same thing with the election in Wisconsin a few days ago.

There are so many variables in POLLING that it's hard to get a grasp on what an outcome will be. All I know is what my years of experience tell me, and with my and the group I belong to, networking across the country.

You guessed right that I am not a NeoCon. In fact, that is the reason that I and the hundreds of thousands of Constitutional Conservatives and Conservative Libertarians have not voted for a GOP presidential Nominee. This November is different, and most of us in those categories are setting aside our quest to find the perfect Nominee, just to save our Republic by voting Obama out of office in November. And as I said, we are not counted in these POLLS.

BTW, in your profile you noted you are a HAM.. Same here. Got my license in 1970 when we had to take a 13wpm code test, and a stiff written examination at an FCC Field Office in order to receive a General. Almost all my equipment was “home brew” (from scratch or modified military equipment), and all of my antennas were made from scratch..

73's

hamlic
  • Centris... BackWoo... 2012/06/08 23:19:51
    Centrist_Bill
    +1
    Well Ill be damned on both items. You are the 1st ham Ive met here. One other item. I am a Centrist obviously but a little item you may not be aware of is I come from a Political Family. My Dad was an Assemblyman and my Mom was a legal secretary. As a kid I went to a Private school and used to come home to the Capitol. On many an occasion I used to sit in the Governors office when the session wasnt happening. You may be familiar with that Governor. His name was Ronald Reagan. He was a really nice guy and personally I dont think he would even associate with the so called Conservatives of today.
  • BackWoo... Centris... 2012/06/09 02:20:18
    BackWoodsMike
    +1
    “He was a really nice guy and personally I dont think he would even associate with the so called Conservatives of today.”
    - - -

Or at least those who claim to be Conservative.. Reagan was a Barry Goldwater Conservative (and in my profile I believe you will see that I make the same claim). In 1964, even though I was not old enough to vote (age was 21 at that time), I was involved in the Barry Goldwater campaign as a Youth Leader in the Delaware Goldwater campaign office.

Thing would have been quit different if he won.. Maybe we would have not lost so many young Americans in South East Asia..

Have a safe evening..

• Centris... BackWoo... 2012/06/09 03:18:07
    Centrist_Bill
    +1
    He was one of the Originals to say the least. You stay safe too. Bill
  • Starman 2012/06/07 18:03:10
    Starman
    We still have a long way to go until the election in November. Let's all try to keep the rhetoric to a minimum and discuss the real issues.
  • Old Timer 2012/06/07 16:53:52
    Old Timer
    +2
    Desperate enough to be PASSING ALONG NATIONAL SECURITY SECRETS.
  • La Bef 2012/06/07 16:21:01
    La Bef
    +2
    I would say so..... after all, we can now see November from Wisconsin. :-}
  • cddjmikey 2012/06/07 14:19:51
    cddjmikey
    +2
    After the massacre that Walker handed the Democrats you know he has started pulling out ALL of his prematurely gray hair !
  • gbudavid 2012/06/07 13:53:13
    gbudavid
    +4
    Carter might as well endorse him...
  • ID51 2012/06/07 13:51:59
    ID51
    +3
    Even many Democrats no longer believe in Obama and are making it known...
  • Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/07 13:13:52
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    After so many years of spin, I'm suprised Barry can walk a straight line.
  • Andy 2012/06/07 12:45:07
    Andy
    +5
    I saw two ANTI-ROMNEY ads on TV last night... why doesn't Obama run Pro-Obama ads...that tout his record for the...economy, jobs, government bailouts, military action...BECAUSE HE HAS NOTHING POSITIVE TO SHARE!!
  • Brainfart " Bane of the Col... 2012/06/07 11:42:10
    Brainfart " Bane of the Collective "
    +4
    All Obama needs now is to get Baghdad Bob on his team
  • U-Dog Brainfa... 2012/06/07 11:45:45
    U-Dog
    +2
    From the looks of it I think ole Bob is already working as a secret PR advisor lol.
  • mrdog 2012/06/07 08:23:01
    mrdog
    +5
    Obama should run on his record in office.... will he do it? BARK
  • U-Dog mrdog 2012/06/07 09:35:28
    U-Dog
    +5
    I'd like to see him try to run on his record of blowing thru tax payer money on politically motivated crony boondoggles, phony stats and childish deflection and blame. He'd be lucky to win even one state... Rough!
  • cm 2012/06/07 05:57:49
    cm
    +4
    more than desperate, the dems are in full-blown panic mode
  • Inquisitve Kat 2012/06/07 05:25:48
    Inquisitve Kat
    +1
    No, it's still going strong.
  • akgold 2012/06/07 05:10:57
    akgold
    +8
    Yes, and they need to be pushed hard by Romney. Obama is a narcissist and if pushed he may well implode and then explode. He is not a real stable man.
  • cm akgold 2012/06/07 05:59:22
    cm
    +3
    he may not be stable but he sure can sell snake-oil
  • woodstock 2012/06/07 03:04:29
    woodstock
    +7
    Desperate is being kind.... more like a circus with the main attraction being a clown called Obama. Painted and dressed for the next big FUN Raiser.
    +1
    Not yet but we hope they do!
  • Dan (Politicaly Incorrect) 2012/06/07 02:45:27
    Dan (Politicaly Incorrect)
    +8
    He can't run on his record. So he has to fear monger.
  • Pete 2012/06/07 02:42:03 (edited)
    Pete
    +11
    His campaign are now beginning to see his true color. In addition, he is not servicing anyone but himself. He is way out of touch with the American people. Let call it for who he is, he is an outright unqualified arrogant self-center phony space out freak.

touch american people outright unqualified arrogant self-center phony space freak

PBWY
  • Informed Voter 2012/06/07 02:29:25
    Informed Voter
    +10
    If Obama's policies are so right for the country, then WHY doesn't he just run on them?
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/06/07 02:14:46
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +7
    I believe his campaign has been desperate for a long time now.
  • BackWoodsMike 2012/06/07 02:12:42 (edited)
    BackWoodsMike
    +8
    Desperation is the least of Obama's problems.

With all of the criticism and rejection, even within his own party and former supporters, that a narcissistic and self centered person like Obama is experiencing, my guess is that one day the Secrete Service will find Obama under his desk (a space normally reserved for Chris Mathews and other MSM libs), curled up in the fetal position, crying for his mommy (who if you were not aware was a lilly white anti America Marxist) having an acute emotional and psychological disintegration (nervous breakdown).

Next time you can bear to watch Obama on TV, note his obvious deteriorating physical condition, his lack of coherency, and the growing number of nervous ticks that he is exhibiting.

Obama has never in his life been treated like this before, and his total lack of experience that he assumed he could cover up, is biting him in the butt.

My guess is, if things (like the Walker win in Wisconsin, and the anticipated striking down of Obamacare) continue, Obama will not make it to the DNC convention..
  • Rebel [SHP] 2012/06/07 02:04:56
    Rebel [SHP]
    +4
    Desperate might be an understatement
  • U-Dog Rebel [... 2012/06/07 02:15:11
    U-Dog
    +4
    Agreed, I have never seen an administration willing to tell so many outright lies to try and deflect the reality staring them in the face. They are acting like silly azz juvenile delinquents claiming they are not stealing cookies when their hands are still in the cookie jar.

in the cookie jar
  • DJL 2012/06/07 00:35:20
    DJL
    +9
    Wouldn't you be desperate if you had to run on Obama's record?
  • Dave0626 2012/06/07 00:32:31
    Dave0626
    +7
    Next up ...the Supreme Court needs to grow a brain, and dump the "Health Care" fiasco!
  • Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL 2012/06/06 23:46:56
    Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL
    +6
    yes he is desperate. He is ot the man to look toward for guidance and leadership and he knows it.
    +10
    He's desperate, all right, but not for why you might think. Bill Clinton is driving him to distraction.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

2014/07/25 16:11:01