Is the Obama Administration Clueless on Mideast Turmoil?

Chris D 2012/09/20 23:00:00
Our diplomats are being murdered, and our embassies are being stormed. We take out dictators in Egypt and Libya and the power vacuum becomes filled with radical U.S. hating Muslims... Do Obama and Hilary Clinton know what they are doing in the Middle East?

CNN.COM reports:
William Bennett says the administration insists it was an inane anti-Islam film that provoked violent protests, but the story is more complex.

administration insists inane anti-islam film provoked violent protests story complex

Read More: http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/20/opinion/bennett-midd...

• MQ-American Values Again (AVA) 2012/09/21 00:38:30
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +34
    Clueless with his never ending ass kissing apologies from day one, which I believe led to the current problems .. they laughed at this first year junior senator who handed over our freedoms, our country and the lives most recently of 4 of our citizens .... they know Obama is weak.. they know he is complicit in what they do... they knew full well, even on 911 of all days, that they could most likely get away with another attack, and they did.... and why? Because as with everything else, Obama has turned his back on our allies and opened his arms to our enemies... and they took full advantage of his weak leadership... they spit on us and laugh at him... and he deserves it... what a F'ng clown!
    Since he has been president everything has collapsed .. from our economy to foreign affairs ... I often wonder who is more dangerous to our country... them (the terrorists) or the enemy from within (Obama) ....
    Obama clown gifs

• Ava Ale... jubil8 ... 2012/09/23 16:14:42
    Ava Alexander
    +1
    Thats kind of funny, your comment that I'm not interested in anyone's point(s) except my own. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. What you stated was that Bush was a distaster and Obama can do wrong and can't possibly fix the problems in four years, thus you can't blame him, but, yes, we should blame Bush. And your typical statement that my views are pretty mundane and hardly original are quiet funny considering they are factual information. Again something dems don't undertand. Call then mundane and hardly original, but facts don't lie.

I'll top you, you have a great day!
  • jubil8 ... Ava Ale... 2012/09/24 02:28:33
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    "People who think it is are. And Romney is worse, at least partly because he's not President and therefore doesn't have access to a lot of info. Period.

Nationally we've been pretty clueless historically for a long time now. We've angered people for decades, and you seriously think Obama should have fixed this -- along with the economy -- in less than 4 years? That's REALLY clueless."

That's my original comment to this question -- please show me where "Bush" appears. Go on, give it a whirl. And then tell me whether you like salt and pepper with your crow.

No, FACTS don't lie -- but people who misinterpret them and make them up (like saying I said Bush was a disaster) do. So, until you can do better with FACTS, I won't pay attention to you. I never said anything about blaming anyone either. Your ASSumptions only make you look silly, you know, they don't say anything about me.
  • Butterfly jubil8 ... 2012/09/24 00:19:37
    Butterfly
    Funny, I agree with AVa. I always say the left is like ,rebellious teenagers, that want to spend, spend, spend, don't care how or where the money is going to come from for their spending, as long as they get what THEY want! Petulant. The right? We have to be the parents, the tell the teenagers (the left), 'no', because the left has no control, and they are 'mouthy', loud, nasty, when told the truth. lol
  • jubil8 ... Butterfly 2012/09/24 02:33:10
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    It's not funny, it's pathetic.

What a lot of drivel, to be sure. From what I've seen you couldn't parent my dog.
  • mary E jubil8 ... 2012/09/24 05:48:52 (edited)
    mary E
    Well, of course we are not in charge of how another sovereign country behaves. Or another person.

So, I guess we solve the problem by bowing low with our hiney in the air. Perfect!
  • jubil8 ... mary E 2012/09/25 01:27:00
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    Why do you consider how someone else behaves a problem YOU need to solve? Are you paranoid?
  • mary E jubil8 ... 2012/09/25 01:37:24
    mary E
    When another's behavior impacts me, I then consider it my problem.
  • Butterfly jubil8 ... 2012/09/24 00:13:11
    Butterfly
    Mr. Romney is NOT worse. What are you talking about? AT this point, Mr. Romney is just a private citizen. He is not in any government position. His first task at becoming president is to put BACK the funds in Military protection, that obama CUT. We are at the lowest military protection since 1915, since obama. , and we are down graded for the first time since obama at the helm in over 235 years, and they are thinking about doing it again. What do you know about Mr. Romney's plan? There are five points. I would bet , nothing.
  • jubil8 ... Butterfly 2012/09/24 03:00:07
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    If he's just a private citizen, then he should keep his mouth shut about foreign affairs.

If you mean Romney's 5-point plan for the economy in general, I remember it from 2004 -- and 2006 -- and 2008. Don't you? But I won't discuss the economy here, remember?

If you mean a 5-point military plan, no, I don't know about it -- I stopped paying attention after the $2+ TRILLION spending increase over a decade. I'm still trying to figure out how that (1) "stops spending money we don't have" and (2) reduces the deficit.

Your "comment" (I use the word advisedly) qualiies as a word salad -- do you like Italian or Ranch dressing with your salads?
  • the spoiler 2012/09/22 23:13:00
    the spoiler
    Nobody knows what fools will do
  • Nickolie 2012/09/22 23:05:38
  • SEAL76 2012/09/22 22:43:29
    SEAL76
    +4
    Obama kisses the asses of Islamic nut jobs. Or he is engaged in a plot to destroy America. Either way he has to go and his administration. John Boehner has to go bye bye too.
  • texasred 2012/09/22 21:47:26
    texasred
    +5
    And it certainly doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.
  • Robin B 2012/09/22 21:31:14
    Robin B
    +6
    To a degree but then again he is sly as a fox. I think he wants his fellow Muslims in control here and this fits right into a master plan.
  • garyt212 Robin B 2012/09/23 03:01:23
  • Healingme 2012/09/22 20:16:16 (edited)
    Yes, but Romney is clueless too
    Healingme
    +1
    Looks like the man in the picture is about to throw a curve ball
  • DefendnProtect 2012/09/22 18:57:44
    Yes, but Romney is clueless too
    DefendnProtect
    +2
    Problem can be solved within a week.

stop the debt spending,
    stop the wars,
    bring the troops home,
    America more prosperous,
    America more peaceful
    and a saver country with better defense.

• Ava Ale... Defendn... 2012/09/23 17:46:43
    Ava Alexander
    +1
    I agree with you 100%.

You know the bottom line is: if both parties just worked together things could get better for everyone. Isn't that what everyone wants and what the government is suppose to do for us? Don't they work for us? But there is too much ego and too much power. When a president tells the other party that he won and to get over it on day three, isn't a good start. Things have become so ugly that no matter what the facts are no one wants to actually see the truth or cares. There is so much blame against the Republicans from the Democrats as we see from the postings. Can you people ever see the truth and get mad at your politicians for once for the messes they've created and the lies they tell? Why do you want blamers in office instead of people that actually do something? We do, haven't you noticed that we actually vote people out. One thing I'm tired of hearing is the Democrats saying that the Republicans are obtructionist. That its their fault Obama can't do anything. Last time I looked Obama has had the senate his entire time in his presidency, and the house the first two years. So how can it be the Republicans fault? As I recall seeing some youtube of the democrats (Reid and Pelosi) telling Bush everything he tries to pass will be DOA before it hits the floor...

I agree with you 100%.

You know the bottom line is: if both parties just worked together things could get better for everyone. Isn't that what everyone wants and what the government is suppose to do for us? Don't they work for us? But there is too much ego and too much power. When a president tells the other party that he won and to get over it on day three, isn't a good start. Things have become so ugly that no matter what the facts are no one wants to actually see the truth or cares. There is so much blame against the Republicans from the Democrats as we see from the postings. Can you people ever see the truth and get mad at your politicians for once for the messes they've created and the lies they tell? Why do you want blamers in office instead of people that actually do something? We do, haven't you noticed that we actually vote people out. One thing I'm tired of hearing is the Democrats saying that the Republicans are obtructionist. That its their fault Obama can't do anything. Last time I looked Obama has had the senate his entire time in his presidency, and the house the first two years. So how can it be the Republicans fault? As I recall seeing some youtube of the democrats (Reid and Pelosi) telling Bush everything he tries to pass will be DOA before it hits the floor once they took over. Why did it take two years for Obamacare to pass? Because Obama had the majority in both houses. Possibly because even the majority of democrats didn't want it. We are so sick of the blame game. But if you Democrats hold your poticians accountable like we hold our politicians maybe they will be forced to work together.

As President, Obama for four years has gone on television and blamed Bush and the Republicans for everything. Isn't it time he stops and does his job? Has there ever been a president that played the blame game (okay besides Clinton and Carter) like him. Every president inherits problems, but mature ones pull up their sleeves and start fixing them the best they can. Obama is so good at talking, that none of you realize that that is all he does is talk, but never follows through. I will say he has finally admitted that he didn't know how to fix the problems, but needs four more years to try and fix the problems because now he has the answers. Folks, we don't have four more years to give him.
  • Defendn... Ava Ale... 2012/09/23 18:02:18
    DefendnProtect
    Thank you for trying to unite people!

'Don't they work for us? '
    No indeed they don't. They work for and are paid by Zionist bankers / NWO mafia.

Your assumption that I'm a Democrat is incorrect. I support Gary Johnson.

My avatar displays Obama happy while the FED is debasing purchasing power in every community, cutting demand and small business jobs.

take out the trash
    Take 'm out!
  • jubil8 ... Defendn... 2012/09/25 01:29:12
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +1
    Actually, I think they work for themselves -- there sure are a lot of millionaires in Congress who weren't millionaires when they were first elected, or who got many more millions after being elected.
  • Defendn... jubil8 ... 2012/09/25 16:48:53
    DefendnProtect
    I agree.

Many certainly work for themselves to get as much money as they can. The way to get it, is to do what powerful lobbies want you to do.
  • Butterfly Defendn... 2012/09/24 00:36:14
    Butterfly
    +1
    Don't even understand why Mr. Romney is in this debate!
    EVERYTHING ,you posted, is EXACTLY what Mr. Romney proposes to do. . First thing as president is to put BACK OUR MILITARY FUNDING, THAT OBAMA CUT. Imagine that, just when the middle east is erupting again.
  • Defendn... Butterfly 2012/09/24 22:05:20
    DefendnProtect
    The military should defend our country not theirs. Stop paying 'foreign aid' to druglords and crony torturing dictators. Every Obama drone strike killing people, will get us more 'terrorists'.

Increasing military adventures is the worst thing we can do. Especially Iran will get oil to $200. Will kill any economy and let Americans die by poverty not being able to by food.

We're bankrupt. And Romney unfortunately will debase currency and purchasing power as fast as Obama.
  • Trust N... Defendn... 2012/09/24 01:49:32
    Trust Noone
    +1
    Do that and guess who's coming back at an airport near you. BOOM.
  • Defendn... Trust N... 2012/09/24 22:09:09
    DefendnProtect
    LOL, you paranoid? You really think after 911 in 11 years these 1.5 Billion Muslims only could come up with the shoebomber and the underwearbomber?

911 is a fraud.
  • Trust N... Defendn... 2012/09/24 22:26:35
    Trust Noone
    +1
    i'm sorry that your mother dropped you on your head as a baby leaving you mentaly challenged.
  • Defendn... Trust N... 2012/09/24 22:31:58
    DefendnProtect
    +1
    Thanks for your concern.

Better not be naive and trust the government my son. You watched too much tv, it's about time you do your own research homework.
  • Trust N... Defendn... 2012/09/24 22:46:35
    Trust Noone
    +1
    You are welcome. Question, do you support the Obama agenda?
  • Defendn... Trust N... 2012/09/24 22:49:43
    DefendnProtect
    LOL. I just told you nobody should trust the government.
  • Trust N... Defendn... 2012/09/24 23:05:49
    Trust Noone
    +1
    Say, would conceder taking Mr Obama off of our hands. We can ship him to your country out by January when Romney is sworn in as president.
  • Defendn... Trust N... 2012/09/24 23:08:53
    DefendnProtect
    That's very unkind to both our people. Better have Gary Johnson shipped to my country.
  • Trust N... Defendn... 2012/09/24 23:17:40
    Trust Noone
    Ok both it is.
  • Dagon 2012/09/22 17:50:27
  • texasred Dagon 2012/09/22 21:48:04
    texasred
    +1
    Good point.
  • Dagon texasred 2012/09/23 01:24:00
  • texasred Dagon 2012/09/23 15:05:17
  • Lindylu 2012/09/22 17:18:29
    Lindylu
    +7
    Actually I think he may know quite well what is going on...I believe he is not who he claims to be-- Hitler said before he was elected and campaigning.."vote for me and you will never have to vote again" Obama has a very different motive- he WANTS to bring down America, what else fits???
  • Wayne Lindylu 2012/09/22 20:55:24
    Wayne
    +5
    You are right, obama wants to destroy America.
  • mikeyavelli 2012/09/22 16:20:04
    mikeyavelli
    +3
    he knows just what he's doing. he wants amerca to recede into a communal blend with all the world.
  • Jensenmk 2012/09/22 16:04:18
    Jensenmk
    +4
    Barry's position is clear and makes it obvious who his friends are.

2014/10/25 01:31:09