Is the hateful bias in the Lame Stream Media the acceptable norm in today's world?

Rusty Bubbles 2013/03/11 19:25:22
There's no Hate like Liberal Hate
Lame Stream Media is showing their true colors
He who controls the mass media, controls the liberals masses
I Think ...........
MEDIA FAIL: HAMAS, NOT ISRAELIS, KILLED PALESTINIAN BOY

The U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights has released a report that says Palestinians, rather than Israelis, killed the infant son of BBC journalist Jihad al-Masharawi on November 14.

When the boy was killed during Operation Pillar of Defense in November, the media and various monitoring groups piled on Israel. Photographs of the father holding the deceased infant were shown around the world.

The Washington Post featured the picture on the front page and above the fold on November 15, 2012, attributing the boy's death to "an Israeli airstrike" (source: UKSpectator):

15 2012 attributing boys death israeli airstrike source uk spectator

Neither the Washington Post nor the rest of the media bothered to check Palestinian claims or to report them with an appropriate degree of skepticism.

U.N. watchdog group Human Rights Watch, which attempted to keep a running tally of all the civilian deaths Israel and Hamas had caused during Pillar of Defense, reported that Israel had killed Mishrawi's "11-month old" son the day after the infant died.

BBC journalists used tweets to imply Israel's guilt in the infant's death the day the child was killed.

But now, the U.N. says the infant was killed by a rocket fired at Israelis "by Palestinians that missed its mark." The infant boy and his mother were both killed by the Palestinians.

This incident serves as an example of how the mainstream media amplifies Palestinian casualties to hurt Israel's image but rarely, if ever, clarifies the record once Israel is shown to be innocent.

• Phoenix2013 2013/03/11 22:57:49
    I Think ...........
    Phoenix2013
    +1
    This is typical of them, they are not interested in the truth. They are interested in creating the news and gaining rating from it. Their government buddies don't allow them to inform us of Israeli terrorism because the Christian majority in this sheep country won't be able to take it. Tough! If they can't handle the truth that's there problem. The Zionist regime in Israel is committing genocide against the Palestinians people, shouldn't the American people be let on with what's going on there? No they want to promote that Israel is good and just, the Palestinians are evil, Arabic, Muslims. Which couldn't be farther from the truth. Another lie, Iran is nuking itself up to go after Israel, hogwash. This has nothing to do with Israel regarding Iran. It has to do with our hatred of that country.
  • Rusty B... Phoenix... 2013/03/12 00:03:20
  • Phoenix... Rusty B... 2013/03/12 00:13:39
    Phoenix2013
    This picture means nothing to me, complete propaganda. This dislike between Israel and Iran has nothing to do with each other. This is all the United States. Our country is trying to back at Iran for what happened in 1979 and will use Israel( or should I say the Zionist regime in control of Israel) to do it. Israel is just an American puppet, not the other way around.
  • Rusty B... Phoenix... 2013/03/12 00:23:29
    Rusty Bubbles
    You're entitled to your misguided opinion
  • Phoenix... Rusty B... 2013/03/12 00:29:36
    Phoenix2013
    On my side I think you're misguided, so it's irrelevant. All you did was post a picture, I gave an opinion with words. You are just pigging backing off of mainstream media, mind slave, zombie, sheep.
  • Rusty B... Phoenix... 2013/03/12 00:43:30
    Rusty Bubbles
    That wasn't an opinion, it was hate. We're looking for revenge on something that occurred back in '79?..... Yea, just like we're looking for revenge for Pearl Harbor, get a grip
  • Phoenix... Rusty B... 2013/03/12 06:06:52
    Phoenix2013
    Yeah, yeah the word "hate" makes me stop in my tracks. We had our revenge for Pearl Harbor we bombed Japan, did you not know that? Obviously you didn't. The whole entire embassy situation in Iran embarrassed our country and we have been aggressive against them ever since.
  • Rusty B... Phoenix... 2013/03/12 09:11:27
    Rusty Bubbles
    I understand now, we're at odd with Iran for being embarrassed by them and not their murderous, roguish, sadistically, blood-thirsty ways. I should have seen it right off, it was so obvious
  • Phoenix... Rusty B... 2013/03/12 21:59:35
    Phoenix2013
    I guess you watch propaganda movies like Argo, Iranian people are not like that. They've had a history of tolerance, unlike our country which likes to go after minority groups and people. Besides how are they murderous, roguish, sadistic, and blood thirsty when they haven't even invaded another country in the last 100 years? Is all this coming from an American? Jeez our country is slow on the uptake. It's not only because of the embassy situation, it's also because they've kicked American corporations out of their country. If you do that you become an enemy of America.
  • Rusty B... Phoenix... 2013/03/12 22:21:01
    Rusty Bubbles
    "Iranian people are not like that"

Sadly, the Iranian people have no say in the actions of their government
  • Phoenix... Rusty B... 2013/03/12 22:23:17
    Phoenix2013
    You missed the part where I said Iran has not invaded another country in last 100 years. I believe that includes their government, hmmm I guess you're another person that reads what they want to read.
  • Rusty B... Phoenix... 2013/03/12 22:40:27
    Rusty Bubbles
    Iran couldn't invade another country in last 100 years without having their collective asses handed to them
  • Phoenix... Rusty B... 2013/03/12 22:44:04
    Phoenix2013
    By whom? Don't make up things if you don't know what you're talking about, it's okay.
  • Rusty B... Phoenix... 2013/03/12 22:45:04
    Rusty Bubbles
    Keep beating your chest, it's amusing
  • Phoenix... Rusty B... 2013/03/12 22:50:07
    Phoenix2013
    Oh you think I'm pro-Iran? Silly man I'm not, I've studied the situation unlike you who listens and believes everything mainstream media lies about. So what am I beating my chest about? Nothing, you've been caught up in all the rhetoric back and forth between nations that you don't know what's going on. In actuality Israel is more of a threat to Iran as they are the only country in the Middle East with the nukes. Isarel's job is to draw Iran into war, where the United States will come and engage Iran into the big conflict. The problem is Russia is blocking the whole entire thing because they are allies with Iran. I tell you when it happens, Israel will fire the first shot to provoke Iran.
  • Rusty B... Phoenix... 2013/03/12 22:57:45 (edited)
    Rusty Bubbles
    " Israel is more of a threat to Iran as they are the only country in the Middle East with the nukes"

And how many nukes has Israel launched?
    You really should think things through before posting
  • Phoenix... Rusty B... 2013/03/12 23:14:34
    Phoenix2013
    It doesn't matter about nukes, Israel has been a highly aggressive nation since it was reformed in 1948.
  • Rusty B... Phoenix... 2013/03/12 23:42:07 (edited)
    Rusty Bubbles
    So after making a point of mentioning that " Israel is more of a threat to Iran as they are the only country in the Middle East with the nukes"....Now nukes don't matter, yea...OK

Being aggressive in one's own defense is normal and that goes for most every sovereign nation
  • Phoenix... Rusty B... 2013/03/13 00:19:09
    Phoenix2013
    Well Israel has been more aggressive than Iran here's the list you tell me, since 1979 Iran has not invaded any other nation. Since that time Israel has invaded:
    1.Iraq 1981(on false claims that a power station in Osirik was a clandestine weapons factory)
    2.Lebanon 1982(which led to massacres at Sabra and Shatilla)
    3.In February 2003, Israel staged incursions into Gaza and Nablus
    4. In September 2007, Israel bombed Syria(again claiming there was a clandestine weapons factory but that proved to be false)
    5. Lebanon 2006- killing 1200 people, including UN advisers, littering the ground with land mines on the way out
    6. Gaza 2008- Israel attacked Gaza killing 100 people and HAMAS agreed to a cease fire, kept it for 6 months until November of that year, when Isreal attacked without warning killing six HAMAS members, 1300 Gazans were killed most of them civilians.
    7. In May 2010 Israel attacked a flotilla bringing food and medicine to Gaza in international waters. 9 people were murdered including Americans.

That was all Israel attacking people not out of self defense but out of conquest. I don't even need to list all of the American invasions and occupations since 1979. You would be ashamed of your country. So who is more aggressive Israel/US or Iran? Rhetoric is one thing but actions are another. But I guess talking is the worst thing to do in your twisted mind.

Source: www.whatreallyhappened.com/Iran A Threat?
  • Rusty B... Phoenix... 2013/03/13 00:32:51 (edited)
    Rusty Bubbles
    Look into the reason for those "cut n' pasties" strikes and you'll come away a little more informed, instead of stop reading when you find something that fits your view

As far as "That was all Israel attacking people not out of self defense but out of conquest." If that were even remotely true, Israel would own all of the middle east
  • Phoenix... Rusty B... 2013/03/13 00:40:29
    Phoenix2013
    Obviously they don't, it's not an empire. It's called bullying those smaller places around them you bozo. This was not out of self defense, get your nose out of mainstream media that protects Israel at all costs.
  • Rusty B... Phoenix... 2013/03/13 00:44:52
    Rusty Bubbles
    You need to pull your tongue out of the terrorists asses

Who is the Bully?.... Can you say 6 day war?
    http://www.jewishvirtuallibra...
  • Phoenix... Rusty B... 2013/03/13 00:47:52
    Phoenix2013
    That's right and who won that war? Israel. They have been aggressive against everybody else since then. Terrorists? Are you referring the US government the biggest terrorist world wide? The CIA created and controlled Al Queada? You've swallowed so much American propaganda poison, you're hopeless. How is Iran a terrorist nation if they haven't attacked anybody? You're logic is twisted and misguided.
  • Rusty B... Phoenix... 2013/03/13 00:58:34
    Rusty Bubbles
    REPORT: Iran's Revolutionary Guards overseeing missile fire
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/re...

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstati...

During Ayatollah Khomeini's campaign to overthrow Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, Israel, which had relatively warm relations with the Shah, became an issue. Khomeini declared Israel an "enemy of Islam" and 'The Little Satan'[12] - the United States was called 'The Great Satan'.
    After the second phase of the 1979 Iranian Revolution which witnessed the establishment of the Islamic Republic, Iran cut off all official relations; official statements, state institutes, events and sanctioned initiatives adopted a sharp anti-Zionist stance.
  • Rusty B... Phoenix... 2013/03/13 01:00:41
    Rusty Bubbles
    Yep...and how many middle est countries were involved in the attack against Israel?....and they kicked ass, which leads back to what I said ~~

"Iran couldn't invade another country in last 100 years without having their collective asses handed to them"

Just Sayin'
  • Phoenix... Rusty B... 2013/03/13 01:05:13
    Phoenix2013
    They are not interested in Israel, rather the Zionist regime. Anyways there is no point trying to force each other to believe what the other believes. I care to respectfully disagree with you and end this silly argument. Iran wasn't afraid of invading Israel because they were going to get their ass kicked by anybody, rather because their country is not into making an empire like the United States or bullying other countries like Israel. You believe in being a bad ass so that's why you think Iran is weak. But who cares, I'm not going to see your way, and you're aren't going to see mine. This conversation is over.
  • Rusty B... Phoenix... 2013/03/13 01:08:33
    Rusty Bubbles
    "I'm not going to see your way, and you're aren't going to see mine."

The most accurate thing you've stated yet

All BS aside, you have a good night
  • Phoenix... Rusty B... 2013/03/13 01:09:59
    Phoenix2013
    No I've stated other accurate things, it's just you're too blind too see them. Good day to you too. Your full of BS for believing everything the Western propaganda machine has spewed out at you.
  • Rusty B... Phoenix... 2013/03/13 01:11:46
    Rusty Bubbles
    You need to look deeper into what goes on behind the scenes from a diplomatic standpoint and not a personal one
  • Phoenix... Rusty B... 2013/03/13 01:16:00
    Phoenix2013
    This is not a personal standpoint, the facts are out there. In your eyes Israel/United States can do no wrong. While everybody else is the bad guys/terrorist. When that is farther from the truth. The United States is the biggest terrorist nation in the world. We are supposed to believe that Iran is evil, when they haven't even attacked anyone or don't even have any nukes. C'mon man you're naive. . Anyways what do I have personal to gain from this? That is the stupidest thing you've said.
  • Phoenix... Phoenix... 2013/03/13 01:19:29
  • Rusty B... Phoenix... 2013/03/13 01:21:26 (edited)
    Rusty Bubbles
    You read what you find on the internet, try varying points of view, newspapers, editorials, the information is there. No nation is pure white and stain free, but understand that any...any nation that heavily restricts their populace for information is suspect.

As far as my comment about personal, it was meant in the abstract, you have nothing to gain personally, but stop "investigating" when what you read fits your preconceived views

he who controls the mass media, controls the masses
  • Phoenix... Rusty B... 2013/03/13 01:30:53
  • Rusty B... Phoenix... 2013/03/13 01:33:39
    Rusty Bubbles
    I'm not trying to "force you" to believe anything, I'm trying to help you pull your head out of your backside
  • Phoenix... Rusty B... 2013/03/13 01:46:30
    Phoenix2013
    My head is not in my backside, fine thank you. Just because I don't agree with you does not mean I'm "hateful" as this already loaded question at the start implies. I don't see how the media is bias against Israel, as they always protect them. Anyone that disagrees with Israel is attacked, like you did with me. Quit attacking everyone that disagrees with you. I gave my original assessment of the situation and you did not have to respond. Is it your sworn duty to protect Israel? In probability no one is wrong. This is not a black and white world. I interpret things differently from you do, obviously we read different articles. So there is no point in all of this. I don't need your stupid hyperbole to make me feel dumb or guilty about my beliefs for this subject. I don't really care for Israel and Iran, as what they do is out of my control. All I'm doing is injecting my view on this situation and if you don't like it, tough! Again you did not have to respond to my original answer, unless it is your sworn duty to make sure Israel's wrongdoings are covered up. This is a losing debate for you.
  • Rusty B... Phoenix... 2013/03/13 09:30:37
    Rusty Bubbles
    Not attacking you, it's your misinformation that I'm targeting
  • Stacie Phoenix... 2013/03/12 01:26:23
    Stacie
    There is one irrefutable fact concerning this photo.

A child lies dead in his devastated Father's arms.

It doesn't matter if he was murdered because of Hatred that others have for his country, or if it is the result of misguided revenge or retribution for wrongs that were committed 39 years ago.

Neither reason makes the killing of an Innocent child "okay", validated or the Right thing to do.

This child harmed no one, and yet, he paid the price for crimes that others committed over 30 years ago. How could this ever be a case of the "Ends Meeting the Needs"?
  • Cal [SH-TEA] 2013/03/11 22:35:06 (edited)
    Cal [SH-TEA]
    +2
    This is the unfortunate truth Rusty and I would not confine it to the liberals. He who controls the media controls the independents as well. Propaganda has worked wonders for many regimes and it's worked wonders for this one as well.
  • Stacie 2013/03/11 20:00:44
    I Think ...........
    Stacie
    +2
    I don't know about it being Acceptable, but it does seem to be the Norm.

2014/04/16 16:28:25