Is the GOP simply, straight-out, hands-down dumber than the Dems?
1. Passed Health Care Reform
2. Passed the Stimulus
3. Passed Wall Street Reform
4. Ended the War in Iraq
6. Eliminated Osama bin Laden
7. Turned Around US Auto Industry
9. Repealed "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"
12. Reversed Bush Torture Policies
14. Kicked Banks Out of Federal Student Loan Program
16. Boosted Fuel Efficiency Standards
18. Passed Mini Stimuli (July 22, 2010; December 17, 2010; December 23, 2011)
22. Created Conditions to Begin Closing Dirtiest Power Plants
27. Achieved New START Treaty
28. Expanded National Service:
29y. Expanded Wilderness and Watershed Protection:
30. Gave the FDA Power to Regulate Tobacco:
31. Pushed Federal Agencies to Be Green Leaders: .
32. Passed Fair Sentencing Act:
33. Trimmed and Reoriented Missile Defense:
34. Began Post-Post-9/11 Military Builddown:
35. Let Space Shuttle Die and Killed Planned Moon Mission:
36. Invested Heavily in Renewable Technology:
37. Crafting Next-Generation School Tests:
38. Cracked Down on Bad For-Profit Colleges:
39. Improved School Nutrition:
40. Expanded Hate Crimes Protections:
41. Avoided Scandal:
42. Brokered Agreement for Speedy Compensation to Victims of Gulf Oil Spill:
43. Created Recovery.gov:
44. Pushed Broadband Coverage:
45. Expanded Health Coverage for Children:
46. Recognized the Dangers of Carbon Dioxide: .
47. Expanded Stem Cell Research:
48. Provided Payment to Wronged Minority Farmers:
49. Helped South Sudan Declare Independence:
50. Killed the F-22:
Let's take a look at his predecessor's accomplishments and see how they match up:
* Attacked and took over two countries.
* Spent the surplus and bankrupted the
* Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in
* Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed
in any 12 month period.
* Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of
the stock market.
* First president in decades to execute a federal
* First president in US history to enter office with a
* First year in office set the all-time record for most
days on vacation by any president in US history.
* After taking the entire month of August off for
vacation, presided over the worst security failure in US history.
* Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips than
any other president in US history.
* In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans
lost their job.
*Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans
than any president in US history.
* Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12
* Appointed more convicted criminals to administration
positions than any president in US history.
* Set the record for the least amount of press conferences
than any president since the advent of television.
* Signed more laws and executive orders amending the
Constitution than any president in US history.
* Presided over the biggest energy crises in US history
and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.
* Presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history
and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.
* Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.
* Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to
simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering
the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.
* Dissolved more international treaties than any president
in US history.
* My presidency is the most secretive and un-accountable
of any in US history.
* Members of my cabinet are the richest of any
administration in US history. (the 'poorest' multi-millionaire, Condoleeza Rice
has an Exxon oil tanker named after her).
* First president in US history to have all 50 states of
the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.
* Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud
of any market in any country in the history of the world.
* First president in US history to order a US attack and
military occupation of a sovereign nation.
* Created the largest government department bureaucracy in
the history of the United States.
* Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget
spending increases, more than any president in US history.
* First president in US history to have the United Nations
remove the US from the human rights commission.
* First president in US history to have the United Nations
remove the US from the elections monitoring board.
* Removed more checks and balances, and have the least
amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US
* Rendered the entire United Nations
* Withdrew from the World Court of Law.
* Refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of
war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.
* First president in US history to refuse United Nations
election inspectors (during the 2002 US elections).
* All-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate
* My biggest life-time campaign contributor presided over
one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay,
former CEO of Enron Corporation).
* Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any
president in US history.
* First president in US history to unilaterally attack a
sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world
* First president to run and hide when the US came under
attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)
* First US president to establish a secret shadow
* Took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911,
and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world
(possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).
* With a policy of 'dis-engagement' created the most
hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.
* First US president in history to have a majority of the
people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace
* First US president in history to have the people of
South Korea more threatened by the US than their immediate neighbor, North
* Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be
awarded government contracts.
* Set all-time record for number of administration
appointees who violated US law by not selling huge investments in corporations
bidding for government contracts.
* Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead
* Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder
the leaders of our country at the United States Capital building. After 18
months I have no leads and zero suspects.
* In the 18 months following the 911 attacks I have
successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security
failure in the history of the United States.
* Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans
than any other president in US history.
* In a little over two years created the most divided
country in decades, possibly the most divided the US has ever been since the
* Entered office with the strongest economy in US history
and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading
Wow, now it is difficult to decide who is dumber. So if you still cant' go vote who is dumbest.
See Votes by State
News & Politics