Is the GOP Presidential Race Between Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney?

Politics 2012/02/22 00:35:35
We know you want to make your opinion count -- especially during the time of a serious election. So, every week, SodaHead will host a handful of up-to-date polls having to do with the upcoming 2012 election.

Vote on this week's election questions below and make sure to come back every Tuesday to see how everyone voted -- and to receive a new batch of questions worth pondering. It's a great time to have an opinion. So, dive right in to our 2012 Election poll.

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/survey/featured/2012-elect...

• Swany 2012/02/22 01:52:23
    No, it's anyone's game
    Swany
    +23
    Rick and Newt aren't even on the ballot in five states. And Mitts going down faster than Monica Lewinsky. The established filth controlling the GOP will fight a Paul nomination with everything they have so it looks like it is going to get very interesting. Of course I'll support the one who has a history of being honest until Nov. against all odds ron paul against all odds ron paul against all odds ron paul

• Helene 2012/02/26 05:40:04
    No, it's anyone's game
    Helene
    +2
    I think Santorum's debate last week hit him harder than the media thinks (you can tell by the attacts.) I believe he will lose Michigan and Arizona. I think Newt will rise again and the race will be bet. Newt and Romney.
  • saltyeas Helene 2012/02/29 01:37:42 (edited)
    saltyeas
    We will find out pretty quick if Santorum won michigan and. arizona. He probably will win michigan.
  • WildStyle 2012/02/26 05:17:44
    Yes, pretty much
    WildStyle
    +3
    yea but really, does it matter? Obama is gonna beat whoever shows up in Nov. Please believe that!!
  • zepp77 WildStyle 2012/02/26 21:53:16
    zepp77
    do you think Obama deserves another term? if yes...please explain....
  • WildStyle zepp77 2012/02/27 23:17:55
    WildStyle
    sure he does. He has done a ton of good. Not saying he has been perfect, HE HAS NOT!!! Still, you would have to have been living under a rock to not see the progress he has made. Get up off that "I blindly hate all things Obama" for just one second please!!
  • glen WildStyle 2012/02/27 01:16:42
    glen
    +1
    don`t be so sure on that,
  • WildStyle glen 2012/02/27 23:18:08
    WildStyle
    I am though.
  • glen WildStyle 2012/02/29 01:57:05
    glen
    you might want to rethink a few things
  • Haley 2012/02/26 05:08:57
    No, it's anyone's game
    Haley
    +2
    No but more like Romney has the nomination
  • saltyeas Haley 2012/02/26 19:57:33 (edited)
    saltyeas
    +5
    God forbid Romney gets the nomination. God forbid he is ever president. Of course I said the same thing about Obama. I thought the same thing about the Bushes I wished the same thing about Reagan. And still each became president...sigh...
  • John Locke 2012/02/26 04:21:14
    Yes, pretty much
    John Locke
    +2
    Yes, and neither has even a tiny little chance of winning in a general election. It's great!
  • Jackie O 2012/02/26 03:30:35
    No, it's anyone's game
    Jackie O
    +3
    Neither can win so who cares?
  • Inquisitve Kat 2012/02/26 03:06:30
    Yes, pretty much
    Inquisitve Kat
    +1
    Looks that way.
  • historian 2012/02/26 02:40:42
    No, it's anyone's game
    historian
    +3
    I'm still holding out hope that Americans still have a pinch of clarity left in their entertainment-soaked, propaganda-pumped minds.

ron paul 2012
  • turnbec historian 2012/02/26 04:13:36
    turnbec
    +2
    They are all qualified but also appearance matters, Obama is in because of his appearance and carisma. Among the GOP I couldn't understand why with all his money and credentials, Mitt Romney wasn't more ahead than he is and then paid more attention and discovered that the man has CRAZY EYES. Paul and Santorum are more enjoyable to listen to and you are not looking into crazy eyes.
  • historian turnbec 2012/02/26 07:17:35
    historian
    +2
    It does matter to some people, but I really couldn't care less what they look like.
  • saltyeas historian 2012/02/26 20:03:10
    saltyeas
    +2
    Oh yes right..and where was that "clarity" when they elected Comrade Obama?
  • historian saltyeas 2012/02/26 23:17:58
    historian
    I said I'm holding out hope :)
  • saltyeas historian 2012/02/27 03:13:39
    saltyeas
    +1
    Right on...and I will hope with you
  • Jarhead 2012/02/25 21:56:12
    No, it's anyone's game
    Jarhead
    +3
    This is a very liquid race, as many conservative talk show hosts and television hosts have repeatedly pointed out. I am still not entirely sure who to vote for yet, but if anybody cares here is my list as it stands right now
    1) Rick Santorum
    2) Newt Gingrich (this is a very close second, depending on how the polls go on numbers 1 and 2 might switch a couple of times)
    3) Mitt Romney
    4) Ron Paul (This is an extreme last resort, Unless there was absolutely no other way to beat obummer)
    5) a rusty orange juice can
    6) Obummer
  • Mr. Won... Jarhead 2012/02/28 01:34:12 (edited)
    Mr. Wonderful
    In other words you show you ignorance bias and racist nature. Thanks for sharing. Be honest. Where is most of the hate of Obama coming from? The South. Why? These crackpots are still pissed they lost the Civil War and their slaves. Obama is a slap in the face to the good old Southern boys.

They would find fault with Obama if he elimated the federal income tax, caused world peace and walked on water. You don't like Obama because he's black and it really pisses you off he's president. Come on, one right winger have the balls to admit it.
  • Jarhead Mr. Won... 2012/04/03 02:39:14
    Jarhead
    Dude, I am not a racist. 3 of my 5 best friends are not white. Also I can honestly say that if Herman Cain was still in the race, as of right now, he would be my first choice. Something that I was raised upon: Don't care what is on the outside, just what is on the inside. I don't give a **** about his skin color. I care what is in his heart and his brain and his words. Heck, if he represented what I believed, I would vote for him just as every other conservative out there.
  • Stoner 2012/02/25 21:13:41
    No, it's anyone's game
    Stoner
    +7
    If anyone gets in but Paul going to be the same thing ...Listen to them ...Romney and Santorum are basically the same thing...Paul is the only one that makes sense ...Why he probably wont win ...This country lost its common sense a long time ago!!!I post this pic all the time it the best way to describe our government... The truth hurts
  • Someone... Stoner 2012/02/26 12:37:35
    Someone Else
    This buds for you Bubba
  • Stoner Someone... 2012/02/26 23:47:39
    Stoner
    Bring it over will will roll a kick a** blunt!!:)
  • jams 2012/02/25 21:13:22
    Yes, pretty much
    jams
    +4
    But the real is between Barrack Obama and Mitt Romney. Santorum doesn't stand a chance.
  • kevinzh... jams 2012/02/25 22:27:42
  • Thisism... kevinzh... 2012/02/26 02:10:05
  • John Locke kevinzh... 2012/02/26 04:25:40
  • LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/02/25 20:46:55
    Yes, pretty much
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +2
    THEY ARE TWO LEADING GUYS!
  • Mr. Won... LADY LI... 2012/02/28 01:37:01
    Mr. Wonderful
    Yeah, both these idiots would lead us to the next war. So would the Newt.
  • Catch224u 2012/02/25 20:35:24
    Yes, pretty much
    Catch224u
    +3
    I don't know , I just don't know.

I do know that I want Obama out ! ! !
  • Ejayt7 2012/02/25 20:23:35
    No, it's anyone's game
    Ejayt7
    +1
    I wish the "fat lady" come on stage to sing when will it be down to two, Obama and_________?
  • Natasha 2012/02/25 20:12:56
    No, it's anyone's game
    Natasha
    +6
    Ron Paul <3
  • dallasjoe 2012/02/25 19:33:03
    Yes, pretty much
    dallasjoe
    +2
    Either way the Winner will be a LOSER in Nov
  • Mr. Wonderful 2012/02/25 18:12:55 (edited)
    Yes, pretty much
    Mr. Wonderful
    +1
    What you dumber than dirt Repugs don't get is it doesn't matter which of the four still standing halfwits wins the nomination. Obama will easily kick the ass of any of them. So you're getting your shorts all bunched up over nothing.

The funny part is I think deep down most of you already know that, if you're honest with yourselves. That explains why you are more bitter and pissed-off than usual. Your political party has let you down. Again. Maybe for once, the American people could have had a real choice No, there's only four clowns to pick from so by default, like it or not Obama wins and easily.

Doubt me?

Well look:

Newt the nitwit can't win, his negatives are too high and nobody likes an arrogant prick that is endlessly pontificating and can't stop telling us how wonderful and clever he is. Add in he automatically cheats on his latest wife, always another bimbo in the wings, there goes most of to female vote, and oh yeah, this dirtbag was fined $300,000 for ethics violations and kicked out by his own party. Presidential timber? In your dreams. A disaster waiting to happen.

How about Ron Paul? I kind of like him, if he would get out of the 18th century and realize it is 2012. Probably the smartest of the bunch, also the oldest and the one with the most radical views. Could be a...

Doubt me?

Well look:

How about Ron Paul? I kind of like him, if he would get out of the 18th century and realize it is 2012. Probably the smartest of the bunch, also the oldest and the one with the most radical views. Could be a closet racist, too many screwball ideas like wanting to cherry pick the Constitution and get rid of what he don't like, plus he's all for legalizing street drugs and other kook ideas. Not a chance, not on this planet. In the race just for the attention.

Romney? I don't think even Romney would vote for Romney. This guy has almost as much baggage as Newt and turns off at least half of all republicans likely to vote. If he gets the nomination, most of the hot head crowd that don't like him will just stay home and not vote. Automatic win for Obama. If that isn't enough, he's a proven flip-flopper, comes off as interesting as watching grass grow or paint drying and the icing on the cake, he's proud to be part of a some fringe religion. Win? Maybe a place on American's richest con artists list, no chance to win the oval office.

Santorum? Seems like the biggest hot head of the bunch. Often snarls on camera,likes to show his buck teeth, tries to be tough, comes off as a girlie man. Likes sweater vests. Tied to Roman Catholic Church, likely would have hot line to Vatcan installed in oval office to get instructions. Plays off hatred, fears, feeble attempts to elevate phony social, family, religious values to campaign issue just to incite the more unstable radical unbalanced voters. Will be rejected as a putz, a stumbling buffoon with a toothy grin. No chance.

While Obama has flaws, and has stumbled, the only adult in the race. Many will vote for him simply because all the others are inferior and repulsive.
  • kevinzh... Mr. Won... 2012/02/25 22:28:53
    kevinzhang54
    Watch what u say about Romney.
  • Thisism... kevinzh... 2012/02/26 02:11:28
  • Watermusicranger 2012/02/25 17:38:15
    No, it's anyone's game
    Watermusicranger
    +3
    It is still Wide Open..... As Long as we get rid of Obama......It doesn't matter'
  • Mr. Won... Watermu... 2012/02/28 01:38:19
    Mr. Wonderful
    Confirms most right wingers besides being homophobes, hot heads and idiots are also racists.

2014/07/25 01:35:41