Is the American male being conditioned to be too pussified?

Simmering Frog 2010/09/05 20:32:54
Related Topics: YouTube, American

• Disko Pickle 2010/09/05 20:53:58
    Disko Pickle
    +11
    The entire American culture is overly masculine. A little pussification would do us some good. I don't expect that anything like that would ever catch on here, though.

• Dandydon 2010/09/05 21:50:59
    Dandydon
    +2
    Only the ones that want to be....I guess that could happen to someone if they're so use to eating that politically correct B.S. all the time.
  • FairLady RightMind 2010/09/06 02:56:29
  • Edward 2010/09/05 21:33:30
    Edward
    +1
    it is in a lot of ways
  • Raptor Jesus 2010/09/05 21:29:04
  • Seasoned BN-0 2010/09/05 21:21:00
    Seasoned BN-0
    And that is unfortunate. Research has shown that in a healthy society woman prefer men that are slightly more feminine in looks then their more manly counter parts. The manly man is more apt to produce offspring and leave the women and the kids to fend for themselves.
  • Brit4236 Seasone... 2010/09/19 02:20:57
    Brit4236
    *Disagrees*
  • Dano 2010/09/05 21:19:20
    Dano
    +7
    This a true American. They don't make them like this anymore.

• Simmeri... Dano 2010/09/05 21:21:48 (edited)
    Simmering Frog
    +5

Here's a Patton update!
  • OLD CRACKER 2010/09/05 21:15:03
  • You Bet... OLD CRA... 2010/09/06 02:10:50
    You Better Eat Your Wheaties!
    "Anyone kicking the sh*t out of some brown people is a man in MY book!" - OLD CRACKER

I took the liberty of translating for you.
  • Basil 2010/09/05 21:09:34 (edited)
    Basil
    +2
    All too much
  • ☼ Homeward Bound ☼ 2010/09/05 21:02:52
    ☼ Homeward Bound ☼
    +1
    First of all....kids aren't on the farm anymore where they have to be tough, have to work really hard and have to be diligent. This country should go back to the family farms. The government should give us each 160 acres and the equipment needed to start a self-sustaining farm. Done.
  • Disko Pickle 2010/09/05 20:53:58
    Disko Pickle
    +11
  • Hutch Disko P... 2010/09/06 01:32:12
    Hutch
    +3
    im sure thats why you call yourself disco pickle, right? i lil dill for you never did you any harm, eh?

all kidding aside, i tend to disagree with you about our nation being overly masculine.. the introduction and indoctrination that a gay lifestyle is a genetics is absolutely absurd... this country needs to have men be fathers not donors to a process. if we had more fathers commit and stay in their marriages or get married to father their children, i am sure this world would be a better place.
  • Scalded... Hutch 2010/09/06 02:00:12
    Scalded Eagle
    +3
    You got that right my friend!
  • Disko P... Hutch 2010/09/06 02:14:58
    Disko Pickle
    +5
    I agree with you 100%. Pussifying our men would result in more men staying in their marriages and being a father to their children. Hyper-masculinity is what causes men to be irresponsible.
  • Hutch Disko P... 2010/09/06 02:56:37
    Hutch
    +1
    i guess that is where we disagree.. It takes a real man to father his children in the ways of the Lord, to me it takes a real man to stay in their marriage, than to be lured away from their marriage by all the propaganda that media, major networks, etc promote.. they teach our kids not to be loyal, they teach our women not to be respectful of men, they teach men and women it is ok to cheat on each other as long as no one gets hurt or finds out.

Mass media has been the destruction of our society, rather than building good solid principles we have been trained to check out until we are so dissatisfied we leave our homes looking for respect and validation of being men.. it is the attempt to have our balls 'checked in' that is causing the disturbance..

God placed on everyman's heart three key principles, 1) a battle to fight, 2) a maiden to save, and 3) an adventure to live. Most men's battle is in the office or work world now adays which is not satisfying at all. Most men stop 'dating' their wife as soon as they are married with kids and a mortgage - we need to ensure we 'chase' our wives daily with love and their respect will be shown. Because most men dont do #1 nor #2 to a full extent their adventure to live become Sunday football with the boys and a 12 pack of beer. Most me...

God placed on everyman's heart three key principles, 1) a battle to fight, 2) a maiden to save, and 3) an adventure to live. Most men's battle is in the office or work world now adays which is not satisfying at all. Most men stop 'dating' their wife as soon as they are married with kids and a mortgage - we need to ensure we 'chase' our wives daily with love and their respect will be shown. Because most men dont do #1 nor #2 to a full extent their adventure to live become Sunday football with the boys and a 12 pack of beer. Most men are bored today because they dont do they things God has given them to do. that is why men have porn issues on the internet.

After 18yrs of marriage, i had to learn these lessons the hard way. My first and only marriage has blossomed to the greatest it has every been in the past 3yrs of practicing what God has asked me to do as a man. My only regret is that I didnt learn nor practice this sooner in life.

No I disagree 'pussifying' men is a bad idea. men need to sack up more and live life the way God intended us.. not check our balls out and live vicariously through other people and having man-love to validate your manly hood..
  • Disko P... Hutch 2010/09/06 03:13:55
    Disko Pickle
    +1
    "God placed on everyman's heart three key principles, 1) a battle to fight, 2) a maiden to save, and 3) an adventure to live."
    -----------------------------...
    I mean no disrespect, but that is an incredibly childish point of view. I believe that the majority of irresponsible men probably hold a similar, self-centered view.
  • Hutch Disko P... 2010/09/06 03:17:03
    Hutch
    +3
    really? help me understand how that is either childish or irresponsible? It wasnt until i had that understanding that my life became more centered and balanced..

humor me for a few here.. what is your favorite movie?
  • Disko P... Hutch 2010/09/06 03:34:33
    Disko Pickle
    +1
    My favorite movie is Sergei Eisenstein's Ivan the Terrible.

• Hutch Disko P... 2010/09/06 05:20:32
    Hutch
    +1
    Movies are a great medium to use to illustrate my point. However, to be honest with you I have yet to see that movie. I may need to be a bit more specific to a modern day film in the last 20years. however using your example, here in lies what hollywood and most filmmakers have figured out years ago. The key to almost every successful guy movie have all three. I found a movie synopsis of your reference and within three seconds of reading was able to show and prove my point.

a battle to fight - his intent to unite and protect Russia against the foreign armies outside her borders and the enemies within
    a woman to chase - the scene changes to Ivan's wedding celebration in which he marries Anastasia Romanovna.
    an adventure to live - continual ruling of his people by the will of the people

Furthermore, to expand on my thought, God created man out of dust. We were born in the wilderness and made to be rugged. Our battles are not as much of life and death anymore as they once were. Today most battles are done in either service of our military or in a board room of a corporation.

Most men see their wife as an accomplishment. Once married, its onward to providing for her and his family. Many men forget that they need to continue chasing after their wives. This is where their sons will obs...

Most men see their wife as an accomplishment. Once married, its onward to providing for her and his family. Many men forget that they need to continue chasing after their wives. This is where their sons will observe how to treat a woman, if the dad chases after mom with all his heart; flowers, dates, made to feel special, the sons will see this and know in their hearts how to treat their women in their lives.

An adventure to live is living a hobby or family event which is outdoors.. I rather go camping with my wife and kids than anyone else. If a man chases his wife correctly and she will become part of his adventure. It is an opportunity to share, grow and keep the family unit tight together rather than selfishness of self gratification behavior..
  • Disko P... Hutch 2010/09/06 05:31:27
    Disko Pickle
    +1
    You really should see Ivan the Terrible. It is without equal in the history of cinema. No other film has come close to its artistic accomplishments. Ivan is a horrible villain in the movie, so, unless the viewer considers themselves an evil person, your parallels don't really work with this film.
  • Hutch Disko P... 2010/09/06 06:07:50
    Hutch
    +1
    and yet you debate the artistic stance of a movie rather than address my point.. the individual, regardless of his motives, still had the same three issues.. his 'evilness' is based off of your perception of a moral compass not Gods.. he still had all three points that were relevant to tell the story..
  • Disko P... Hutch 2010/09/06 14:41:34
    Disko Pickle
    +1
    Your points are still childish. It involves the objectification of his wife and the enshrinement of personal goals over the process of living. This is the biggest, and most common, mistake that most men make.
  • Hutch Disko P... 2010/09/06 14:55:47
    Hutch
    +1
    objectification of my wife? um, no. she is a free woman to come and go as she pleases. it is a about submitting to each other for each other's needs which is the ultimate sacrifice for each other. Being a part of each other's adventures in life is key to having a successful marriage. some how you equate that to checking your balls in.

Chasing my wife is objectifying my wife? Continuing to date her, continuing to flirt with her, continuing to show her how important she is in my life is objectification? More men should do that .. their marriage will be stronger.

Enshrinement of personal goals? enjoying outdoor activities, being in nature in which God created and sharing that spender and beauty with wife and family is selfish? No but then again as leader of the household, I do set precedent in what we as a family do. Its called being a leader.

no, you have this hollywood image of men grunting around ordering their wives to make turkey pot pies and this is not submission, that is tyranny.

Good luck with checking you balls in ..
  • Disko P... Hutch 2010/09/06 15:01:44
    Disko Pickle
    I'm glad that you've found a woman who fits into your self-centered worldview. I'm sure she'll be very content submitting to your leadership and trying to serve your happiness.
  • Hutch Disko P... 2010/09/06 18:55:28
    Hutch
    +1
    and again, that is where you are missing it. It not a selfish world view it is a subservient biblical approach. It is a humbling approach.

We submit unto each other, women are commanded to respect their men, and men are commanded to love their women. We are both commanded to love and respect Christ through each other.

unfortunately, it is you who are living in a worldly fashion that men have to check their balls at the door.
  • Lady Wh... Disko P... 2010/09/06 09:13:31
    +1
    YOU ARE SO RIGHT HUNNY.....
  • GANGA~Patriotic Revolution ... 2010/09/05 20:48:11
    GANGA~Patriotic Revolution BL-100+
    +5
    I don't know, but there may truly be some 'lace' under those gym shorts!
  • ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sher... 2010/09/05 20:44:00 (edited)
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +7
    Nowday we have better atheletes but I don't think they are as tough as the older athletes we had in the past..They cry and bellylache to much!
  • Hutch ☆The Ro... 2010/09/06 01:34:16
    Hutch
    +3
    the only reason they are as good as they are today is based off of rules and regulations in which restrict the success of defense.. you will never see the likes of Ronnie Lott or Dick Butkus today.. not this over glorified game self glorifying knuckleheads..
  • digitalDave 2010/09/05 20:41:31 (edited)
    digitalDave
    +7
    The metrosexual male, the effeminate, the wuss. all have dropped their mantle.

It was the undoing of Europe, and now that disease has spread here. Men have to step up and take care of their families, and their nation. Thanks SF!
  • Simmeri... digital... 2010/09/05 20:42:09 (edited)
    Simmering Frog
    +6

I'm all for making males more sensitive however this effort to have them "pussified" seems to be an off shoot of the radical feminist movement. And we all know what a great influence feminism has been to the advancment of America.
  • digital... Simmeri... 2010/09/05 20:49:24
    digitalDave
    +17
    Oh yeah, we can see how N.O.W. went into action when the left wanted to hang effigies of Palin in 08. LOL!!! Losers. The Womans movement is full of ugly bulls.

Having them help America is like having Sylvester watch Tweetie
    08 lol losers womans movement bulls america sylvester watch tweetie
  • Scalded... digital... 2010/09/06 01:16:14
    Scalded Eagle
    +12
    I remember, when a dyke was a good place to go fishing!
  • Hutch Scalded... 2010/09/06 02:57:26
    Hutch
    +3
    or used for cutting wires! haha
  • Simmeri... Scalded... 2010/09/07 01:42:35
  • tweety digital... 2010/09/06 02:25:08
    tweety
    +4
    Tweety can take care of himself! tweety care
  • Scalded... tweety 2010/09/06 02:31:00
    Scalded Eagle
    +4
    I know you can tweets!
  • digital... tweety 2010/09/07 23:52:39
    digitalDave
    That is the truth!

2014/04/16 19:26:27