Is Sarah Palin Qualified To Be President?

Gil Kaufman 2009/12/05 01:11:35

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/left-right-l...

• hermes23 2009/12/05 03:30:41 (edited)
    hermes23
    +44
    If she can read the Constitution, she will be head-and-shoulders above anyone currently in office. If she is willing to follow the Constitution she will be in league with the Angels.

How qualified does one have to be to stay the Hell out of the way of the American people and say "no" to every special interest lobby that comes begging?

• MichaelSpringer 2010/10/05 12:46:40
    MichaelSpringer
    I would vote for the she bear anytime
  • Magus BN-0 2010/01/03 08:25:49
    Magus BN-0
    She would be probably the least qualified president ever, even less qualified than GW Bush.
  • insert name here 2009/12/16 00:42:21
    insert name here
    +1
    I love what shes done with Alaska, I cant say that for most others.
  • Crank_I... insert ... 2009/12/18 05:35:47
    Crank_It_Up
    what she's done for alaska? you mean abandoned them?
  • Magus BN-0 insert ... 2010/01/03 08:15:49
    Magus BN-0
    +1
    What did she do with Alaska? Basically nothing except appoint unqualified people because they're her friends, commit ethics violations and then quit when the pressure got to be too much.
  • Michael 2009/12/15 14:37:34 (edited)
    Michael
    +1
  • Bureauc... Michael 2009/12/18 03:44:32
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    Wasn't much of a position anyway as it didn't require 22 assistants like being first lady does...................... and they are all about hope and change. More like rope and chains.
  • Magus BN-0 Michael 2010/01/03 08:16:42
    Magus BN-0
    Did you mean to post this in a different blog? Because it has nothing to do with whether Palin's qualified to be president.
  • Michael Magus BN-0 2010/01/03 11:32:40
    Michael
    It has everything to do with your question.

The question was asked only because Obama's lapdogs in mass media attack Sarah Palin. They have NEVER asked that question about Barack Obama's qualifications (which are none whatsoever). They conveniently ignored qualifications and vast experience of John McCain. They ignored all controversial topics about Obama (his dual citizenship, foreign Muslim upbringing, communist father, communist mother, communist teachers, communist friends)...
  • Magus BN-0 Michael 2010/01/03 21:34:16
    Magus BN-0
    +1
    I stopped reading at "dual citizenship", no need to go further when it's probably more birther nonsense.

Obama was and is very qualified, and McCain's military experience doesn't mean he'd be a better president. Especially since he seems to be going senile.
  • SABLE Michael 2010/01/04 04:06:02
    SABLE
    Where's your proof of communism in his family, teachers and friends.
  • Michael SABLE 2010/01/04 12:51:22
    Michael
    Do your own research. Can you use Google at least?

Dreams From My Mother (i.e. communism)

Dreams From My Father (i.e. socialism)

Proof that Barack Obama was a card-carrying Socialist

Barack Obama: Disciple of Saul Alinsky

Teachers of Barack Obama
  • SABLE Michael 2010/01/05 04:46:05
    SABLE
    I'm suppose to go according to other sodahead sites. I'm talking about real proof, not something fabricated by other Obama haters. HAHA, PLEASE!!
  • Michael SABLE 2010/01/05 15:26:25 (edited)
    Michael
    Those blogs were created by me after long research. Read them and find any fabricated facts please. I would gladly fix it if you found any mistakes (which I doubt).

You are mistaken. I do not hate Obama, I love all human beings, I simply hate his agenda.

Eventhough I am an atheist and don't believe in anything, I share a major religious principal:

Love the sinner, hate the sin.
  • SABLE Michael 2010/01/05 21:28:43
    SABLE
    And that's why we think so differently. I'm a devote Catholic. I believe in God and I believe in helping the poor.
  • Michael SABLE 2010/01/05 22:22:57 (edited)
    Michael
    "I'm talking about real proof, not something fabricated by other Obama haters"

Again, I do not hate anybody. You are slandering me and attacking my character.

"Love the sinner, hate the sin" is a very Catholic principal.

http://www.sixthseal.com/2009...

A lot of fundamentalists claim this is not actually biblical and originated from Gandhi's autobiography where he writes "Hate the sin and not the sinner". However, St. Augustine taught that ages before Gandhi was even born - Cum dilectione hominum et odio vitiorum which translates to "Love all mankind, but maintain a hatred of their sins".

I've always liked that phrase, not because it provides a convenient excuse for my lifestyle, but because it is biblically sound. 1 John says "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."

A true act of love is treating someone with respect and kindness even though you do not approve of their lifestyle.

You talk the talk, you attend church every Sunday, but do you truly walk the walk?

You ask yourself that before you judge me.

I find solace in The Beatitudes: "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you...rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven."

I leave you with one last verse from...

http://www.sixthseal.com/2009...

I leave you with one last verse from the Bible: "If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."
  • SABLE Michael 2010/01/06 05:13:37
    SABLE
    You are making this way too personal and we are off track. You like her and i don't. End of story. I've been accused of slander by the worshippers of Palin and Limbaugh. Just enjoy debating. Don't want to anymore.
  • Michael SABLE 2010/01/06 17:50:07
    Michael
    You made it personal. You called me a hater fabricating stories. You said about yourself "I am a devout Catholic".

I just explained to you that according to Christianity, you "hate the sin, love the sinner".

That's exactly what I am doing publishing my "hateful" stories.
  • no1badboy56 2009/12/15 13:30:31
    no1badboy56
    +1
    I would say with what she did for Alaska, if she could do that for the US, then I'm all for it.
  • Magus BN-0 no1badb... 2010/01/03 08:17:05
    Magus BN-0
    What exactly did she do for Alaska?
  • no1badb... Magus BN-0 2010/01/03 16:02:48
    no1badboy56
    Check it out on wikipedia.org
  • Magus BN-0 no1badb... 2010/01/03 21:35:23
    Magus BN-0
    In other words you have nothing you can cite. She did little for Alaska other than spend money on pork projects.
  • no1badb... Magus BN-0 2010/01/04 14:48:12
    no1badboy56
    Other than the pipeline and leaving her state with a surplus instead of a deficit that's pretty much it.
  • Magus BN-0 no1badb... 2010/01/04 17:27:24
    Magus BN-0
    A surplus in Alaska is no big deal, given the oil and natural gas it produces and the fact that tiny population = minimum government spending.
  • no1badb... Magus BN-0 2010/01/04 17:51:19
    no1badboy56
    Interesting, considering that prior to her taking office they were the largest consumer of state money 700+ billion a year. After she took office she cut it by over a third. Gas and oil revenue was half of what it is now, she increased state tax on oil co which increase revenue to citizens of Alaska. Also decreasing fed hand outs. Nah she didn't do much.
  • Magus BN-0 no1badb... 2010/01/04 22:47:33
    Magus BN-0
    Wait, you're saying that she raised taxes & gave money to the people? You think that's a good thing? I thought you were a conservative. That sounds like tax & spend socialism to me.
  • no1badb... Magus BN-0 2010/01/04 22:57:37
    no1badboy56
    Lets say you live in Alaska, the oil companies have come in and are exploiting your resources of your state. Part of the tax base there is that you get a share of the profits the oil companies make for that exploitation. She secured the gas pipeline through Alberta which increased the oil companies profits even more. Then she raised the oil companies taxes effectively increasing your share of the profits. Since your state also doesn't have a state tax or employment tax it also increased you state financial surplus decreasing your deficit. Also, substantially cutting back the need for Fed help. Increasing your state sovereignty which she also pushed for.
  • Magus BN-0 no1badb... 2010/01/05 01:44:13
    Magus BN-0
    Like I said, socialism. Wealth transfer from the oil companies to the public.

I can't understand how conservatives can support it in this case yet oppose it in all others.
  • no1badb... Magus BN-0 2010/01/05 01:52:19
    no1badboy56
    I support her leaving her state with a surplus instead of a deficit which was also how Clinton and Huckabee left there states when they left office. Apparently it works for Alaska and that how the citizens like it.

Cons like what she likes, small gov, reduced taxes, developing our resources versus foreign, reduced deficit and no gov't healthcare. To name a few.
  • Bureauc 0Bamao 2009/12/15 06:22:31
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +1
    Since the bar has been lowered such that a community organizer is enough to qualify, then Sara Palin is grossly over qualified. The fact that the mir mention of here name makes liberals heads explode is a bonus.
  • NLUQUE Bureauc... 2009/12/15 19:08:11
    NLUQUE
    +3
    That's one of the dumbest things I've read in a while... You mean the community organizer that was the president of the Harvard Law Review? The same one who taught Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago Law School? Oh yeah, she is far more qualified. Her BS in communications and ability to keep an eye on Russia for us is just stellar. What a joke…
  • Bureauc... NLUQUE 2009/12/17 02:56:37
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    Community organizer was the qualification obama and team seemed to push during the campaign as his best qualification. It turns out his Alma-mater ACORN is all a bunch of crooks.
    How did Obama managed to become the president of the Harvard Law Review Without Publishing Anything?
    You will find nothing. search for any article or any proof of scholarship of obama and you will find ZERO results Harvard Law Review articles.
    In 1990, Obama beat out 18 other contenders to become the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, where he spent at least 50 hours a week editing submissions from judges, scholars and authors. According to Politico, there were "eight dense volumes produced during his time in charge there – 2,083 pages in all." No published writing from obama. According to Politico, Obama's name does not appear on any legal scholarships during his time at Harvard. Why Didn't Obama Publish anything in the law journal he edited?

The way obama pisses on the Constitution, I seriously doubt he has ever read it.
    http://blogs.suntimes.com/swe...
    0bama has never managed so much as a garage sale. What a joke....
  • NLUQUE Bureauc... 2009/12/17 03:54:19
    NLUQUE
    +1
    That is your opinion, unfounded, but your opinion nonetheless. The rest of this country just doesn't agree with you.

Not only has he read it, but he has taught it.
    http://www.factcheck.org/askf...
  • Bureauc... NLUQUE 2009/12/18 03:24:55 (edited)
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    Not just my opinion. You might take a second to look at the top of the page. Also Palin's approval rating higher than your messiah's....pretty good for a " dunce", not so good for your "genius".
  • NLUQUE Bureauc... 2009/12/21 03:40:23
    NLUQUE
    +2
    Well, he is in office and she's running around peddlling her simple little book. I'll giver her credit for knowing, a sucker is born every minute...

The top of this page is people who have voted on this site, not a sampling of registered voters or even representative control group.
  • Bureauc... NLUQUE 2009/12/21 05:48:23
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    Yes a sucker born every minute.............
  • NLUQUE Bureauc... 2009/12/22 19:36:08
    NLUQUE
    And your point is??? I’ve seen Jay Leno do this same bit on his show and all it proves is that there are misinformed individuals anywhere you look.

Did you happen to see the large numbers of McCain/Palin supporters screaming that Barack Obama was Muslim or the people that flat out said they could not see themselves voting for a Black person period? That doesn’t mean that everyone who voted for McCain is a racist, but there are fringes to any group. This little video proves nothing except Howard Stern is good at doing what he has always done…
  • Bureauc... NLUQUE 2009/12/23 03:56:34
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    I'm no fan of Stern's but it proves YOUR point , that a sucker is born every second.
  • randall g NLUQUE 2009/12/20 03:28:57
    randall g
    +1
    speak for yourself. you don't know how the rest of the country feels.
  • NLUQUE randall g 2009/12/21 03:34:51
    NLUQUE
    +2
    I do speak for myself and the majority of the country that voted. She lost or did you forget that?

2014/10/21 13:38:06