Is Sarah Palin mentally retarded?

Tom Bishop 2009/07/30 01:32:39
What is your stance and Palin's cognitive abilities?

Update.
Is Sarah Palin retarded? 2.0
http://www.sodahead.com/question/536089/is-sarah-palin-retard...

• Jester 2009/07/30 01:34:37
    Jester
    +34
    However, I will concede this post certainly makes you look as though you have a limited amount of intelligence.

• PatchesJones 2014/08/14 00:03:41
    PatchesJones
    Those calling her retarded are clearly projecting what they are. What a bunch of pukes! All 180! I'm guessing those drooling half-wits actually believe all the bile coming out of the rear-end of the pathological liars in the Liberal Media! If so, How butt-up stupid is that? Everyone with an actual working brain knows they lie! They lean FAAAAAAR to the left and they either tell outright lies OR they lie by omitting crucial facts!
    But I guess anyone stupid enough to believe the bile are too stupid to bother doing any REAL RESEARCH!
    Such half-wits probably get their "News" from Jon Stewart or PMSNBC or some other Comedic outlet! lol
  • Caleb Daniels 2012/03/17 05:25:38 (edited)
    Caleb Daniels
    she is actually borderline retarded. she has an IQ of 83... thats not made up...
    oh, and there is this: "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010
  • Patches... Caleb D... 2014/08/14 00:04:56
    PatchesJones
    You are so full of crap you're pathetic! STFU you lying POS! Just because an attractive woman like Palin would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS go out with an obvious anti-social puke like you, is no reason to call her names! lol
  • Drew Chojnowski 2011/04/19 02:15:32
    Drew Chojnowski
    Sarah Palin is puppet for scientology. This wouldn't have been possible if she weren't at least a little bit retarded. Just as she wants to see Obama's birth certificate, I want to know the intimate details of her relationship with scientologist/Fox news anchor Greta van Susteren and her scientologist/scientology lawyer husband.
  • Patches... Drew Ch... 2014/08/14 00:05:42
    PatchesJones
    she doesn't belong to Scientology moron! She is a Christian! But let me guess, You're too butt-up stupid to comprehend the difference. Not surprised.
  • slimj091 2010/09/14 23:13:02
    slimj091
    +4
    actually. her IQ in high school was 83 which is borderline. not quite mentally retarded, but close. she is definitely on the low end of the bell curve.

• Patches... slimj091 2014/08/14 00:06:34
    PatchesJones
    You're just jealous because she could easily run circles around you and every other drooling half-wit on here! Aww, probably jealous because she's attractive and you're not!
  • Flash Gordon 2010/08/27 23:36:09
    Flash Gordon
    +1
    I love the woman! And I hope she will be our first woman president.
  • MFS 2010/08/24 00:02:47
    MFS
    +4
    If Sarah Palin would have debated mr. O Bow ma, she would have spanked him royally. McCain was lame.
  • TheTruth 2010/07/21 02:44:39
    TheTruth
    +3
    She's retarded in a modern sense of the word. The scary part really is that her ideas aren't thought out to solve problems, but merely an extreme opposition to the current administration. The reason the Republicans are not doing as well as they could is because of the Tea Party. Sadly, in today's politics opinions change fast and all the moentum Obama had has dissipated. I am currently in my 4th year at highly regarded university and I understand that with my earning potential that I could/maybe will be a Republican sometime in the future. People who have a lot of money should be Republicans because the GOP's policies help the rich and take from the poor. The reason I am not a Republican is because of the outlandish policies they are trying to push. I pose a challenge to the GOP, try to take away any of the following, Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid and see if anyone in the GOP get elected for 30+ years. Like the healthcare bill, Medicare started out a hated program that people thought would never work. Today it saves thousands if not millions of lives of our senior citizens. Healthcare is like a Christmas tree, this, the 110th Congress of the United States of America, put it up, now its time to decorate it and help it start saving Americans lives. To the main...
    She's retarded in a modern sense of the word. The scary part really is that her ideas aren't thought out to solve problems, but merely an extreme opposition to the current administration. The reason the Republicans are not doing as well as they could is because of the Tea Party. Sadly, in today's politics opinions change fast and all the moentum Obama had has dissipated. I am currently in my 4th year at highly regarded university and I understand that with my earning potential that I could/maybe will be a Republican sometime in the future. People who have a lot of money should be Republicans because the GOP's policies help the rich and take from the poor. The reason I am not a Republican is because of the outlandish policies they are trying to push. I pose a challenge to the GOP, try to take away any of the following, Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid and see if anyone in the GOP get elected for 30+ years. Like the healthcare bill, Medicare started out a hated program that people thought would never work. Today it saves thousands if not millions of lives of our senior citizens. Healthcare is like a Christmas tree, this, the 110th Congress of the United States of America, put it up, now its time to decorate it and help it start saving Americans lives. To the main point, Sarah Palin does not have the intellectual "chops" be in main stream politics. Being completely unbiased, most if not all Washington politician have undergraduate degrees from extremely good schools (Ivy League, US Military Academies etc.) along with graduate degrees. She needs to stay on the campaign funding trail and continue to earn money for herself and stay out of the way of people who are actually qualified to run this country.
  • LexaLombard 2010/06/16 03:44:45
    LexaLombard
    +3
    I think that she should definitely be medically evaluated for her own safety as well as that of her family. Also she may want to consider psychological counseling / medication.
  • Steve Carlisle 2010/04/11 22:43:38
    Steve Carlisle
    +3
    I true sign of somebody being retarded is that the person doesn't realize she's retarded. She thinks that she's actually fooling people. Besides the zombies that just get wound up and then march right with their blindfolds on, this woman isn't fooling anybody. Those that lean to the left and those that go somewhere closer to center than to pick a team to play for all take this woman for the buffoon she is. She really is the shining example of how unstable this country is. The fact that most hard headed conservatives not only won't admit that she's not that bright but they will argue that she is actually really smart and a reasonable candidate for the President is really sad. I believe that if she ever made it on the ballot (something that intelligent Republicans would NEVER let happen) that it would be a blow for the Party because most of them would have to lie about how they voted because they couldn't actually pull her lever with a good conscience.
  • SARAH PALIN IS A STUPID SKA... 2010/03/12 18:13:08
    SARAH PALIN IS A STUPID SKANK HO
    +2
    she deserves third-trimester abortions
  • WackyBeans 2010/03/09 17:33:07
    WackyBeans
    +2
    Albeit a rather gifted retard. And to the retard "Jester" and his "Top Comment," in what way are you "conceding" anything? You illustrate a classic blunder of the retard: using a thesaurus to sound smart, only to end up sounding more mentally handicapped. You see, thesauri list words in groups of synonyms and, here's where it gets tricky, related concepts. It's OK, baby bird, I'll feed you: "related" does not mean "same."
  • Cthonion 2010/02/19 20:51:30
  • lololol 2010/02/09 11:04:52
    lololol
    +5
    As Stephen Colbert said it.
  • Patches... lololol 2014/08/14 00:09:40
  • Gicky 2010/02/09 02:35:00
    Gicky
    +5
    She's an idiot.
  • gtb 2010/02/07 19:40:27
    +1
    And biased. Rush calls Rahm's meeting with mentally handicapped advocates a "retard summit" and he only gets "that's crude" from a spokesperson. Wake up people, the media is owning you... seriously
  • BuddhaBandit 2010/02/05 23:44:59 (edited)
    BuddhaBandit
    +4
    Sarah Palin is retarded for telling people they shouldn’t use the word “retarded.” It’s from the French word “en retard”, which simply means “slow”, and BOY is Sarah Palin slow!!! Get a sticker for yourself or a friend, or pick up a pack of stickers and give them away or post them wherever you think people would get a laugh. http://www.cafepress.com/budd...
  • palinisretarded 2010/02/04 21:35:11
    palinisretarded
    +5
    She is SO RETARDED.
  • jeffy 2009/11/19 00:41:47
    jeffy
    +1
    yes she is
  • Just MEH....Piwan 2009/10/31 15:33:21
    Just MEH....Piwan
    You have to have a brain and a mind to be retarded..she has neither!
  • Liza Jane 2009/10/30 00:43:43
    Liza Jane
    +2
    Name ONE newspaper you read... oh, wait, you can't. She's at the very LEAST a total idiot.
  • grizzly 2009/10/29 14:24:28
    grizzly
    +1
    That's just not fair to retarded people !
  • Just ME... grizzly 2009/10/31 15:34:05
    Just MEH....Piwan
    +1
    Its an INSULT to retarded people!
  • Jack 2009/10/29 08:43:03
    Jack
    No, and neither is Obama, and neither is Bush, and neither are most if not all politicians. It takes a lot of intelligence to get where they are. At least give her enough respect to acknowledge her competence as a human if not as a governor.
  • jonatha... Jack 2011/05/08 13:59:38
    jonathan.wint1
    No it takes connections , cash and one IQ test Bush took was only 80, Now it is possible he was drunk that day but that score on the scale is indeed mildly Retarded.
  • Action bastard! 2009/08/24 05:57:20
  • Just ME... Action ... 2009/10/31 15:34:59
    Just MEH....Piwan
    +1
    Or maybe the doctor dropped her on her head, LOL! Would account for that "bump" hairstyle she has!
  • Action ... Just ME... 2009/11/01 10:00:08
  • lizbmx3 2009/08/13 16:19:18
    lizbmx3
    +2
    No of course not.. but obviously you are..
  • Chris 2009/08/11 18:59:02
    Chris
    +2
    No...she's just a right-winged conservative...People who are mentally retarded are not at fault...those that chose to be ignorant well, they are just stupid!
  • Patches... Chris 2014/08/14 00:08:12
    PatchesJones
    And you're just a typical far-left Retard who has no common sense or common decency! You just babble out of your rear-end and think that makes you clever! RME
    You just go crawl back into your corner and quietly drool all over yourself.
  • I'm Left, You're Wrong 2009/08/10 14:29:12
  • PJ Sweet Cheeks 2009/08/07 14:59:37 (edited)
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +6
    Who is mentally retarded....the one who wrote this question!
    After the first line it is not worth my time to even read! Time to move on!
  • lin sug... PJ Swe... 2009/08/07 15:08:03
    lin sugar lips
    +6
    pj
    Can you believe how ignorant these pathetic liberals can get.
  • PJ Swe... lin sug... 2009/08/07 15:14:39
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +6
    Actually ...yes I can.
  • lin sug... PJ Swe... 2009/08/07 15:17:43
    lin sugar lips
    +6
    TRUE!!!!!

2014/09/16 04:27:47