Is Romney's Views correct since his views are NOT Evolving?

BIG BAD JOHN R. 2012/05/11 06:13:12
Yes, Romney has the right ideas to win in 2012.
NO, Romney is out of touch with the people in 2012.
Romney’s View on Gay Marriage Not Evolving

FORT LUPTON, Colo. – Mitt Romney’s view on same-sex marriage isn’t evolving at all. He told a local reporter here today that domestic partnership benefits — including hospital visitation rights– are “appropriate, but that the others are not.”

“Well when these issues were raised in my state of Massachusetts, I indicated my view, which is I do not favor marriage between people of the same gender, and I do not favor civil unions if they are identical to marriage other than by name,” Romney told a Fox News affiliate, KDVR-TV, in an interview before a campaign event, his first in the state since he lost the GOP state primary in February.

A bill that would have allowed civil unions for same-sex couples in Colorado died in the legislature late Tuesday night.

Romney declined to discuss his position on same-sex marriage to traveling reporters here, who asked about the issue several times on the rope line following an event that was focused on his energy policies.

When one reporter asked if he had any comment on the administration and gay marriage, which during recent days has seen Vice President Vice President Joe Biden and Education Secretary Arne Duncan endorse gay marriage and has led the administration to defend the president’s position as “still evolving” when it comes to gay marriage, Romney wouldn’t answer.

“Not on the rope line,” Romney said, before grabbing a Romney for President poster to sign for a supporter.

ABC’s Robin Roberts will interview Obama this afternoon and the same-sex marriage issue is likely to come up.

SHILL FOR THE WEALTHY.
    +1
    He's had his head up his posterior orifice since he started his campaign

2014/07/25 09:07:14