Is Romney the same as Obama?

DizziNY 2012/07/13 12:27:35
Related Topics: Obama, Romney
They both suck
They are different
I think

• john Kills 2012/07/13 13:10:38
    They both suck
    john Kills
    +5
    Dumney said he supports the patriot act, homeland security/TSA, NDAA. Nothing else matters if we don't have liberty and freedom. How can people vote for a person who ignores and dis respects the constitution. I would rather lose all of my money and be free than be rich and live under a police state/dictatorship. This is why I will never vote for dumney. I vote for freedom. I don't like the tsa's intrusions 2 or 3 times a month and it needs to stop. I don't like my email accounts being broke into or my texts being read. I don't like spy drones fly overhead. I don't like cops frisking people for no reason. I don't like when government agencies kill farmers pig or cattle for no reason. Wake up people. When your eye are completely open, there is now way we can elect dumney. If I can't vote for Paul then I will vote for Johnson. I don't need any idiots telling me I'm voting for barry, I heard 10,000 times and it's a lie. I'm either voting for Paul (first choice) or Johnson if paul isn't on the ballot.

• Dan 2012/07/18 00:03:51
    They are different
    Dan
    Romney is a Capitalist. Obama is a Socialist or/and a Communist!
  • DizziNY Dan 2012/07/18 12:48:21
    DizziNY
    They are both NWo flunkies.
  • Farnsworth 2012/07/16 23:58:02
  • uguess 2012/07/16 23:56:35
    They both suck
    uguess
    same sheeeet different day ! vanilla or chocolate same confection.
  • frank 2012/07/14 17:53:09
    They are different
    frank
    Omama wants to destroy America and Romney wants to preserve it.
  • DizziNY frank 2012/07/14 20:26:12
    DizziNY
    +1
    Sorry but O'Romney supports the NDAA, TSA and O'Romnerycare. They are they are the same.
  • frank DizziNY 2012/07/14 21:07:58
    frank
    Big difference. Romneycare is a lot different from Obamacare. Romney's was approved be the people while Obamacare was crammed down America’s throat and they did not want it.
  • DizziNY frank 2012/07/16 14:10:57 (edited)
    DizziNY
    Um nope, it's the same thing. If you think O'Romney will repeal oDUMBocare, the NDAA, TSA, SOPA, etc, you are kidding yourself. Maybe he will flip flop again on abortion too.

oromney
    I think
    Both the above.
  • rocat 2012/07/14 02:11:01
    They both suck
    rocat
    they are different...
    but alike in some key ways-

devastating ways-

they serve the same system...
    the same masters...
    the same order-
  • Aahz_OneAndOnly 2012/07/14 02:04:30
    They both suck
    Aahz_OneAndOnly
    +2
    Same MASTER giving them both the same orders so to me they are the SAME.
    The MASTER
    soros

soros evil master
  • Defendn... Aahz_On... 2012/07/15 00:51:24
    DefendnProtect
    +1
    Not only George Soros, but the whole Jewish bankster cartel creating and profiteering of debt out of thin air.

Fox news should also show..

Goldman Suks, the master of fraudulent money schemes ruling both parties, big influence on the FED, ruling the world, CEO Lloyd Blankfein 'doing G_ds work'

lloyd blankfein

Here's my favorite 'show' journalist on financial terrorism.

Max Keiser on Goldman Suks..
  • Aahz_On... Defendn... 2012/07/15 00:57:45
    Aahz_OneAndOnly
    +1
    I agree, financial terrorism running rampant.
  • Defendn... Aahz_On... 2012/07/15 01:07:43
    DefendnProtect
    +2
    Financial terrorism or financial oligarchy over most European rulers instigated or at least supported most European wars in last 400 years of Europe's history.

'Wars are the harvest of the banks' because they get the gov in debt. Debt they profit from because they create debt money out of thin air collecting the interest (id est tax or austerity to get foreclosures to get the real assets).

The people running the private banking cartel are proud to be the profiteering of our ancestors and current serving people deaths and sucking our people dry via taxes and foreclosures. They think this is an 'accomplishment'.

It's an accomplishment of blood money
    bloodmoney
  • Aahz_On... Defendn... 2012/07/15 01:13:01
    Aahz_OneAndOnly
    +1
    I'm with you on this issue.
  • Defendn... Aahz_On... 2012/07/15 01:16:01
    DefendnProtect
    +1
    On my continent many people died in bs wars for behind the curtain profits getting normal citizens in starvation poverty. Now unfortunately America is the most infected. Tell me what I can do to help stop this bs.
  • Aahz_On... Defendn... 2012/07/15 01:32:23
    Aahz_OneAndOnly
    +2
    I think it is going to take a REVOLUTION

Paul Revolution
  • Defendn... Aahz_On... 2012/07/15 01:47:07
    DefendnProtect
    There are different ways to do a revolution. I like Ron Paul to try and do it peacefully. I like Mandela too, he succeeded peacefully, but said yes I could have been a 'terrorist' resisting the status quo and would have done violence if it wasn't possible to do it peacefully (Mandela was put in jail because he was caught with a gun in SA just coming out of a terrorist training camp in Libya and he was appointed leader of the ANC armed resistance).

For me the best way (the least bloodshed) to do it is to get more souls liberated to the truth. Numbers are going up. Keep 'm going! You're doing a nice job!
  • Aahz_On... Defendn... 2012/07/15 01:51:05
    Aahz_OneAndOnly
    +1
    Thank you Brother You also keep up the good works.
  • Defendn... Aahz_On... 2012/07/15 01:55:36
    DefendnProtect
    +1
    Thank you. How do you think we can better connect to democrats? (I know my nickname and profile will turn many of 'm away without listening to what I have to say)

Very happy to hear your ideas.
  • Aahz_On... Defendn... 2012/07/15 01:59:48
    Aahz_OneAndOnly
    +1
    Some will hear others will turn a deaf ear all WE can do is continue to speak maybe turn a few heads in the right direction. The key is to speak the TRUTH and let them hear.
  • Defendn... Aahz_On... 2012/07/15 02:12:41
    DefendnProtect
    +1
    Completely agree! Also tell the truth relating to words and concepts people care about. I find Republicans reacting better to words like uphold the Constitution, stop big government spending, while democrats are reacting better to words like stop corporate welfare and stop bankrupting wars.

Both are good with auditing the FED and defending civil liberties!
  • Aahz_On... Defendn... 2012/07/15 02:20:57
    Aahz_OneAndOnly
    +1
    Yes Sir I agree, auditing the FED is the first step.
  • DefendnProtect 2012/07/14 01:56:56
    They both suck
    DefendnProtect
    +2
    Obama implementing Romney care. Please it's too obvious. Not even talking about both supporting bank bailouts, perpetual wars without Congress, NDAA, SOPA etc.

Here's the dems propaganda showing they are the same. Funny..

• ConLibFraud 2012/07/14 01:34:45
    They both suck
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Not one neo ORomnut can tell us exactly what ORomney will do to stop the coming disaster.
  • Farnsworth ConLibF... 2012/07/16 23:59:00
  • ConLibF... Farnsworth 2012/07/17 00:52:55
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Another neo can't answer the question. But thanks for admitting it Farns.
  • Farnsworth ConLibF... 2012/07/17 02:55:47
    Farnsworth
    Just spamming for my poll
  • ConLibF... Farnsworth 2012/07/17 03:04:41
    ConLibFraud
    No sale Farns. You deserve what is going to happen to you for supporting the establishment. You were given plenty of chances to wake up.
  • Farnsworth ConLibF... 2012/07/17 11:07:56 (edited)
  • ConLibF... Farnsworth 2012/07/17 16:29:49
    ConLibFraud
    Wake up farns. ORomney will make no difference. How can you be so fricken blind? With so many of you in America, we are doomed.
  • DizziNY Farnsworth 2012/07/17 12:32:01 (edited)
    DizziNY
    You and your spam are both wastes. Go jump on the NWO bandwagon idiot.
  • Michael=Constitution & Liberty 2012/07/14 00:59:26
    They both suck
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    +2
    power grab for the puppets chair...
    obama romney morph
  • DizziNY Michael... 2012/07/14 20:26:48
  • belle 2012/07/14 00:56:22 (edited)
    I think
    belle
    +2
    would rather have two totally different candicates, but we don't. Since Obama is one of the two gotta go with Romney 4 years of Obama will end up being an overkill, so tired on him being on TV daily with his ever ending lies.
  • Defendn... belle 2012/07/14 01:58:53
    DefendnProtect
    +1
    You can vote for libertarian or green party. At least your vote will not be lost voting for the lesser of two evils, which is helping evil.
  • belle Defendn... 2012/07/18 02:27:33 (edited)
    belle
    +1
    if I thought one of them had a real chance to beat Obama, I would, But got do what I can to get Obama out of the W H.
  • Defendn... belle 2012/07/18 17:14:26
    DefendnProtect
    Nope you got do what you can to get a good one in the W H.

Romney is just Obama II. Look at their policies and records.

They are both puppets of Goldman Suks.

No more Goldman Suks, sucking us dry and getting us in more debt to tax us into eternity with their funny debt money profiteering double via wars.

Goldman suks
  • ☮ Ron ☮ Paul ☮ 2012! ☮ 2012/07/14 00:51:20
    They both suck
    ☮ Ron ☮ Paul ☮ 2012! ☮
    +3
    They are equally evil in my opinion. Ron Paul is the only choice we have to turn this country away from BIG GOVERNMENT control
  • Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012 2012/07/13 22:12:11 (edited)
    They both suck
    Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012
    +2
    Of course! However, with most American voters looking no further than the end of their remote control, they will rely on the corporate owned media to choose who to vote for.

There is a reason we keep electing leaders who have driven this country in to insolvency, making us the largest debtor nation in the world... they really don't care.

That being said, once they start feeling the impact of such a debt, and the depression created from the lack of will to stop it... they will begin to understand.

It's so bad, even Ron Paul with his draconian plan, may not be enough.

Moreover, you can count on the debt rising past 20 trillion, under an Obama or Romney presidency. So, remember... while you were hung up on the "Anyone But Obama" mantra, that anyone should be Ron Paul.

If you snooze... you WILL lose!

Good videos Dizz... I hope they enlighten someone? So many are in the dark.

2014/10/02 06:35:48