Is Rick Santorum a FAKE Conservative?

tncdel 2012/02/10 21:16:36

Rick Santorum won Iowa by a razor-thin margin - over Mitt Romney and - and then his campaign immediately nosedived.

Why? His Big Government record turned off voters in New Hampshire, Florida, and elsewhere.

Rick Santorum not only marched in lockstep with union bosses when he was in the Senate, but he helped keep workers under Big Labor's thumb and the money flowing to Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Barack Obama by voting to kill the National Right to Work Act.

This is why his campaign tanked after Iowa - and why it will bottom out again once voters re-examine his Big Government record.

He voted with senators like Barbara Boxer and Frank Lautenberg to pass massive new federal gun control schemes and regulations.

And he rescued pro-abortion Arlen Specter from the jaws of defeat in the 2004 Senate Primary – later ensuring President Obama's 60th vote for his ObamaCare scheme.

This is why his campaign tanked after Iowa and why it will bottom out again once voters reexamine his Big Government record.

Just like the other "flavor of the week" establishment candidates (especially "Serial Hypocrite" Newt Gingrich), Rick Santorum's campaign will come crashing down again once voters find out the truth about what he’s done throughout his political career.

Rick Santorum is anything but a conservative. Just consider his record, which includes:

*** Padding his own wallet as a corporate lobbyist at the expense of taxpayers;

*** Voting to RAISE the debt ceiling five times;

*** Voting to DOUBLE the federal Department of Education;

*** Voting with liberals like Ted Kennedy on multiple occasions in support of Big Labor's radical agenda;

*** Urging more federal involvement in housing with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac;

*** Voting to create a brand new, unfunded entitlement, Medicare Part D, the largest expansion of entitlement spending since President Lyndon Johnson - creating $16 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities;

*** Endorsing liberal Big Government RINOs like Arlen Specter over conservatives. Of course, Specter later became a Democrat and worked hand-in-glove with President Obama to pass his radical agenda;

*** Voting for Sarbanes-Oxley, which imposed dramatic new job-killing accounting regulations on businesses;

*** Supporting raising taxes on oil companies, which directly costs Americans more money out of their pockets at the gas pump;

*** Voting for gun control;

*** Voting to give Social Security benefits to illegal aliens, while voting against an additional 1,000 border patrol agents;

*** Voting to give $25 million in foreign aid to North Korea;

*** Voting to send hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars to Planned Parenthood - the nation's largest provider of abortion – and to hand out hundreds of billions of dollars in foreign aid to enemies of Israel.

Please watch this video before answering:

• Tinka123 2012/02/10 22:29:35 (edited)
    YES, I think so [tell us why].
    Tinka123
    +6
    His positions speak for themselves. The guy is a walking contradiction.

He claims state's can ban contraception - but they can't write their own drug / marriage laws. He claims the Federal Govt. is too intrusive, yet he wants to Amend the Constitution to REDEFINE Marriage?

He talks about entitlement problems, yet the man sponsored the Pet Animal Welfare Statute of 2005 for Pete's sake.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin...

As I said, the guy is a walking contradiction. lol

• ehrhornp 2012/02/18 16:22:31
    YES, I think so [tell us why].
    ehrhornp
    He would like to eliminate birth control besides abortion. He believes in Government running the lives of its citizens. Conservatives are suppose to be for less government and the rights of the individual. Rick believes people should have as many rights as possible just as long as they agree with him.
  • TuringsChild 2012/02/12 05:16:15
    YES, I think so [tell us why].
    TuringsChild
    Conservatism is NOT about growing govt or pushing agendas, be they liberal OR religious. Santorum is just another anti-gun, Globalist chameleon looking to push America back to the European Model of government. Freedom was born HERE, not there.
  • rdmatheny 2012/02/11 20:19:06
    YES, I think so [tell us why].
    rdmatheny
    +2
    I live in PA where he was our Senator. There is NOTHING conservative about him.
  • Ghost 2012/02/11 03:30:53
    YES, I think so [tell us why].
    Ghost
    +2
    I'll let the Church Lady have at it...........

Church lady
  • Technotrucker_exposingthetruth 2012/02/11 03:18:06
    YES, I think so [tell us why].
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +4
    Good grief, what in the hell are you people thinking supporting this moron?
    People call Ron Paul nuts, yet Paul was reelected 12, count them, 12 times to Congress by his constituents. Santorum was told to go away after his 2nd term, and not to ever come back by his own state. Voted to increase the debt ceiling, double the size of the DOE? How the hell do you equate this guy with conservative in any stretch of the imagination. Support of this dolt is simply more confirmation that the people in this country are over medicated and have no clue what or who they are actually voting for. Voting for a party member is going to kill, no it is going to finish off this nation once and for all.
    Ron Paul is looking better and better every time one of these candidates opens their mouths.
    ron paul end the fed
  • Ghost Technot... 2012/02/11 16:25:15
    Ghost
    +1
    Ron Paul is perfectly sane. It's his mind-numbed followers that are nuts!

crazy ron paul zombies

Any attack on myself in public by Ron Paul Crazies will be followed by their annihilation with extreme prejudice. I'm not kidding.
  • rdmatheny Technot... 2012/02/12 02:53:59
    rdmatheny
    +1
    This might explain why.

• LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/02/11 01:23:33
    NO, I think Santorum is a real Conservative [explain why].
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    I DO HOPE HE CHANGE AFTER HE MADE PAST MISTAKES. I WORRY FOR OUR

FUTURE GENERATIONS.
  • H H 2012/02/10 23:35:19
    YES, I think so [tell us why].
    H H
    +2
    He's a big time "Christian" Zionist.
  • Gale Routh 2012/02/10 22:36:20
    YES, I think so [tell us why].
    Gale Routh
    +1
    THEY ALL ARE FAKE -- JUST ARE JUST GRANDSTANDING TO THE THEIR CHRISTIAN- PRO-LIFE-SCHIZOPHRENIC FASCIST CROWD... BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU GET ELECTED AS A REPUBLICAN.

THE BIBLE:
    the bible supported abortion, that was done by a priest, in god's name, in his holly temple!
    the 1984 NIV footnote of numbers 5:11-31 explained what "to thy thigh to rot, they belly to swell" meant: numbers 5:21 "or causes you to have a miscarrying womb and barrenness" to CAUSE a miscarrying womb IS an abortion.

'Ephraim, as I saw Tyre, is planted in a pleasant place; but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer." Give them, O LORD -- what wilt Thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts...Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit; yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.'

HOSEA 9-16

the judeo-christian god is a myth and historical evidence proves it.
    3.3.3 ATHEISM: A HISTORY OF GOD (Part 1) Evid3nc3
    2nd Foundational Falsehood of Creationism-AronRa
    Why do people laugh at creationists? (part 36)- Thunderf00t
    Why do people laugh at creationists? (part 29)
    Why do people laugh at creationists? (part 28)

http://www.evilbible.com/god
    http://skepticsannotatedbible...

THIS IS THE LAW:
    ABORTION IS A CIVIL AND...

THE BIBLE:

HOSEA 9-16

http://www.evilbible.com/god
    http://skepticsannotatedbible...

THIS IS THE LAW:
    ABORTION IS A CIVIL AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT SUPPORTED BY THE RIGHTS TO PRIVACY, THE EQUAL PROTECTION CLAUSE OF THE 14TH AMENDMENT, AND THE 13TH AMENDMENT.

NO HUMAN ( that means the FETUS, too) has a right to life or any due process rights by the 14th amendment to use another human's body or body parts AGAINST their will, civil and constitutional rights: that's why you are not forced to donate your kidney---the human fetus is no exception; this is supported by the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment AND 13th amendment, which makes reproductive slavery unconstitutional.

"Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction. "

this makes viability unconstitutional because pregnancy is not a crime.

consensual sex=/= a legal, binding contract to an unwanted fetus to live; and abortion is not murder, the unlawful killing with intent.

THIS IS SCIENCE:
    FETUS IS NOT A BABY (GOOGLE THE HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CHART), but a parasite because the classification of the biological relationship that is based on the behavior one organism (fetus) and how it relates to the woman's body:

as a zygote, it invaded the woman's uterus using its TROPHOBLAST cells, hijacked her immune system by using NEUROKININ B and HCG--- so her body doesn't kill it, steals her nutrients to survive, and causes her harm or potential death.

"The placenta functions as an immunological barrier between the mother and the fetus, creating an immunologically privileged site. For this purpose, it uses several mechanisms:
    It secretes Neurokinin B containing phosphocholine molecules. This is the same mechanism used by parasitic nematodes to avoid detection by the immune system of their host.[2]"

" Due to its highly-negative charge, hCG may repel the immune cells of the mother, protecting the fetus during the first trimester. It has also been hypothesized that hCG may be a placental link for the development of local maternal immunotolerance."

"It is also possible for a symbiotic relationship to exist between two organisms of the same species."
    http://www.answers.com/topic/... -- Gale's Science of Everyday Things.

just like a parasitic twin --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...

"an animal or plant that lives in or on another (the host) from which it obtains nourishment. The host does not benefit from the association and is often harmed by it"
    http://www.thefreedictionary....

pregnancy CAUSES HARM: http://www.thelizlibrary.org/...

THE FETUS DOESN'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO FEEL PAIN --WHEN MOST ABORTIONS OCCUR.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/...
  • Turings... Gale Routh 2012/02/12 05:31:33
    TuringsChild
    The child doesn't feel pain? I call BS:

Adenosine plays an important role in biochemical processes, such as energy transfer—as adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and adenosine diphosphate (ADP)—as well as in signal transduction as cyclic adenosine monophosphate, cAMP. It is also an inhibitory neurotransmitter, believed to play a role in promoting sleep and suppressing arousal, with levels increasing with each hour an organism is awake.

There's a HUGE difference between promoting sleep and preventing the pain of dismemberment.

As to the rest, God created life, He is the only one authorized to end it. Your scriptures are irrelevant. Your 'Bible' references are from obviously biased sources known to twist the meaning of Scripture.
    Although a liberal court found an 'implied' right to privacy, NO SUCH RIGHT exists in the actual Constitution.
    A fetus is NOT a parasite. Parasites return nothing to the host. The CHILD provides a form of immortality to the parent. It is also capable of caring for the parent in later years.
  • Tinka123 2012/02/10 22:29:35 (edited)
    YES, I think so [tell us why].
    Tinka123
    +6

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin...

• American☆Atheist 2012/02/10 22:03:01
    American☆Atheist
    He is dumb, homophobic and hates the constitution.
  • tncdel America... 2012/02/11 13:55:33
    tncdel
    +1
    That would make him Nancy Pelosi or Debbie Wasserman's twin brother liberal then. :)~
  • America... tncdel 2012/02/11 17:07:26
    American☆Atheist
    they hate gays?
  • DebraJMSmith 2012/02/10 21:43:17
    DebraJMSmith
    +1
    He may be a conservative (and beyond) when it comes to moral issues. But from what I know he is for bigger government, which is not conservative at all.
  • ConLibFraud 2012/02/10 21:36:40
    YES, I think so [tell us why].
    ConLibFraud
    +5
    He is a big government big spending borrowing lying NWO thug.
  • Kat 2012/02/10 21:29:08
    Kat
    +1
    Dems are just out to ruin another decent candidate. They are afraid, very afraid.
  • tncdel Kat 2012/02/11 13:58:48
    tncdel
    What's that got to do with that fake statist establishment tool Rick Santorum? His fake "credentials" go way back over two decades.
  • Kat tncdel 2012/02/11 14:59:48
    Kat
    I don't believe everything the media says.
  • tncdel Kat 2012/02/13 22:31:30
    tncdel
    Read the records then make your own assessment. That's what I did.
  • Kat tncdel 2012/02/13 22:44:05
    Kat
    I have and I have,
  • Classical Liberal 2012/02/10 21:19:33 (edited)
    YES, I think so [tell us why].
    Classical Liberal
    +5
    He's pro-welfare.
    He's anti-individualism.
    He's big government.

His wrestling commercial was pretty good, though. If only he had shown that he stuck to conservative principles.
  • Tinka123 Classic... 2012/02/11 00:56:22
    Tinka123
    +1
    EXACTLY
  • tncdel 2012/02/10 21:17:46
    YES, I think so [tell us why].
    tncdel
    +5
    I've followed Santorum's political career almost from its beginning, living as I do in Delaware near Pennsylvania. And Santorum is a creature of establishment politics.

Further, even the people of Pa. got fed up with him and voted him out of office. How do you expect him to carry a national election when he can't even win in his own homestate?
  • Technot... tncdel 2012/02/11 03:25:19
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +2
    That is my point as well. It frustrates me to no end that this guy thinks he is presidential material when his own state said to get the hell out ! Why are people supporting this bozo? It makes no sense at all. Romney took a similar walk of shame when he left Mass. Gingrich, same story, his own party brought him up on ethics charges. What is it that people aren't seeing? Yet the wonder why we are on the verge of self destruction in this country. Unbelievable.
  • tncdel Technot... 2012/02/11 13:57:00
  • Turings... Technot... 2012/02/12 05:34:30

2014/07/24 08:44:17