Is Rick Perry a closet gay cowboy?

bob 2011/12/13 16:58:18
Related Topics: Rick Perry, Perry, Gay
Perry is outraged that gays have to serve in the military
Perry says I'm Christian... and a closet gay cowboy
Perry loves to watch the movie Brokeback Mountain
Oh Rick you protest tooo much

• darcie lamar 2011/12/13 17:15:22
    darcie lamar
    +6
    Maybe he'll come out. Then because you libs support homosexuals you would vote for him. It doesn't really matter, he's not going to make it, so start your destruction of any other person that dares to run for office on the right. You left wingers are great at attacking people who want to save America from the destruction of Obama's policies.. obama s sinking ship

• Ms. Texas RobertRowe 2011/12/14 12:42:34
    Ms. Texas
    Have you ever seen the inside of a classroom? Your spelling and grammar are atrocious, so I'm guessing your answer would be no.
  • Roger 2011/12/14 01:42:47
    Roger
    BI-SEXUAL IS NOT HOMOSEXUAL..........
  • SK-pro impeachment 2011/12/14 01:36:01
    SK-pro impeachment
    Why so obsessed with who's gay, bob? are you contemplating changing your sexual preferences? sounds like you're on the verge.
  • santana... SK-pro ... 2011/12/14 03:11:16
    santanasmooth
    Actually most of the Conservative Candidates can't stop talking about it. So maybe they are the new rainbow party
  • SK-pro ... santana... 2011/12/14 03:18:41
    SK-pro impeachment
    only because liberals bring it up. only because gays flash it in everyones face 24/7 and then cry victimization when people get sick and tired of them. sorry but your comment wasn't all that smooth.
  • Andric Lucid 2011/12/14 01:21:24
    Oh Rick you protest tooo much
    Andric Lucid
    Most likely a closet gay... although not the sexy one :/
    If he was gay you'd probably be supporting him, wouldn't you bob? You libs love gays and the gay agenda, so if he came out would you abandon Obama??
  • clasact 2011/12/13 23:59:37
    Oh Rick you protest tooo much
    clasact
    this is why he will never make it to the white house and I said it when he started ,his opinions are to wild and he has no problem letting anyone who will listen know it
  • no no 2011/12/13 23:27:38
    no no
    Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!
  • unclepat 2011/12/13 23:18:46
    unclepat
    His last excuse for his piss poor debate performances, he attributed to having back surgery awhile back. Does anybody see the "BROKEBACK" correlation here?? lolol
  • dePSyChO 2011/12/13 22:52:36
    dePSyChO
    +1
    Perry is completely gay, and he's just as bad as Bachman's hubby. I'm so happy he's not going to win.
  • kurtanderson1 2011/12/13 21:59:43
    kurtanderson1
    Rick Perry's sexual preference is nobody's business but his own. The real question is, can he help the country?
  • JimTheGeek 2011/12/13 21:53:59
    JimTheGeek
    +1
    No one HAS to serve in the military. It's a voluntary action.
  • middles... JimTheGeek 2011/12/15 02:20:16
    middlesex1957
    Jim, while that is true today it can be changed in the blink of an eye. We had a military draft during the Viet Nam war. The reason the voting age was reduced from 21 to 18 is because the protesters of my generation started refusing the draft claiming that we didn't want to be sent to die in a war were weren't even allowed to vote for/against. This resulted in the fastest ammendment ever made to the U.S. Constitution. Can our Government reinstitue the draft? Of course it can! So with no effort at all everyone could be facing it tomorrow. You should know this - it's recent history! You must relinquish your title of Geek until you read up on the history of the draft in U.S. History.
  • JimTheGeek middles... 2011/12/15 18:00:36
    JimTheGeek
    Hey, I know. I've still got my draft card. Destruction of it is a federal offense.
  • boltfox20 2011/12/13 21:52:59
    boltfox20
  • Andy 2011/12/13 21:18:25
    Andy
    He may be quirky... but, I don't think he is a Gay Cowboy
  • YeahISaidIt 2011/12/13 21:07:33
    YeahISaidIt
    It would matter because?
  • middles... YeahISa... 2011/12/15 02:25:31
    middlesex1957
    It matters because he is anti-gay civil rights. This might not mean anything to you but to those of us in my community who are sick to death of closeted (LYING!!) traitors expecting us to let them get away with their lie it means a lot. One of the biggest topics of discussion in the GLBT community is whether or not to out all these lying bastards who promise hating straights that they'll persecute us while they are actually one of us. There are very few left who argue for protecting them anymore. That being said though I don't think Rick Perry is a closeted gay. I think he was just trying to use our persecution to score himself points with religious extremists who think we're from the devil.
  • YeahISa... middles... 2011/12/15 04:26:21
    YeahISaidIt
    I apologize I did not know he was closeted. If that's the case then it does matter and in all honesty I have refused to pay much attention to politicians' personal beliefs and doings with the buffoonery as of late. I did not know he was against gay rights. I thought this was a dig at gays and holding office. I am in no way against gay rights as no matter what your sexuality you are human and that alone makes you entitled to rights.
  • studiobrat PWCM AFCL 2011/12/13 20:49:09
    studiobrat  PWCM AFCL
    When it comes to politics gossip I don't believe any of it unless it's proven to be true.
  • ladyjane 2011/12/13 20:40:09
    ladyjane
    +1
    I know how to find out... Everyone ask him.... I think that rumor mills are way out on the limb when they start things like this... So stop it!
  • Sadisticon 2011/12/13 20:39:47
    Sadisticon
    +2
    I'm sorry I meant to pick some hilariously goofy, tongue-in-cheek response. Then I got all serious and I don't have a single witty thing to say. okay - now that I've read the knee-jerk reactions I think I have some fun back.
    Perry's cause is predicated on the utter destruction of a movement folks are calling 'fringe'. If they're that 'fringe' and therefore irrelevant then it shouldn't matter whether they're in the military since they'll never be in significant numbers to have any meaningful impact. I think we could all relax, if all the best efforts of the brightest, gayest minds haven't converted America in the United gays of America then a couple dozen-thousand aren't doing anything to all those creamy straight boys overseas.
    As for Perry being gay himself -ewww! Take back my card!
  • Michael Mcconnell 2011/12/13 20:36:51
    Michael Mcconnell
    +3
    Does he got to the gym every day and has fat women friends? Then the answer is yes.
  • JJ 2011/12/13 20:33:04
    JJ
    +2
    I have no idea if he's gay or not. Do you know for sure if he is, Bob?
  • kraftymomma1979 2011/12/13 20:19:40
    kraftymomma1979
    +3
    Rick Perry is a dumbass dickbag. His sexual orientation is of no interest to me.
  • bettyboop 2011/12/13 20:14:46
    bettyboop
    +1
    I don't think Perry is Gay. But if that keeps him from trying to run, ya'll go right ahead on.
  • Stix 2011/12/13 20:13:29 (edited)
    Stix
    +3
    Bob needs to come up with a meaningful question instead of always trying to slam those on the right for having it right. Homosexuals should be challenged at every turn...they are sick and perverted people who are the true fringe of our society.
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2011/12/13 20:02:28
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +3
    No Bob, are you?
  • nofrills Aqua Su... 2011/12/13 20:05:36
    nofrills
    +2
    the lib kooks are desperate and this is diffic.times for them their 'rockstar' approval rating is falling to earth as fast as the speed of light..so bare with them and their 24/7 bashing of all the gop candidates..
  • Ava Alexander 2011/12/13 19:54:19
    Ava Alexander
    +1
    But why would it matter? Only the liberals would make a big deal about it, since its OKAY for liberals to be gay, to cheat on their wives or husbands, to do criminal activities but its NOT OKAY if a Republican does these things. That is what I consistently see when I watch ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, & CNN and read the one newspaper I read and read so called news articles on the world wide web. I find it very odd that the liberals espouse all this stuff, but when a Republican is caught doing what the likes of Charlie Rangle, Bill Clinton, John Kerry, etc., who get caught cheating on taxes, wives, and breaking the law in general, or being outed as gay, then we hear about it until the
    following year. It just boggles my mind.

But getting back to the point, I don't care if Rick Perry is gay or not and it wouldn't bother me. What bothers me is the double standard of the liberals. Its okay to be gay IF you are a liberal, NOT if you are a conservative. Come on, can't have it both ways.
  • unclepat Ava Ale... 2011/12/13 23:22:46
    unclepat
    "Its okay to be gay IF you are a liberal, NOT if you are a conservative. Come on, can't have it both ways."

And therein lies the problem. The double standard you say exists wouldn't exist at all if the right wingers wouldn't run on a LIE of family values and then get caught continually with their pants around their ankles or their hands in the cookie jar.....IT'S CALLED HYPOCRISY!!
  • nofrills 2011/12/13 19:49:32
    nofrills
    +1
    we can say the same thing on obama..with no past girlfriends and ballerina rahm was the chief of staff all suspicious happenings but nobody dare bring this up or you would get deluge of lib.tyrants attacking you 24/7..Rick is a handsome sexy studd!!
  • HenriLewkowiczhenri 2011/12/13 19:45:51
    HenriLewkowiczhenri
    +2
    he is a closet IDIOT ..no more no less just let him PRAY
  • Greatkibble 2011/12/13 19:40:15
    Greatkibble
    +1
    Ok Bob, NOW I'm getting annoyed with your questions.
  • DocHoward Greatki... 2011/12/13 22:53:36
    DocHoward
    I finally had it with Bob and tookj him off my list. Talk about having a double standard, has he ever posted an article about obummers homosexual exploits? Frankly, if i was married to the beast I might entertain the idea.

Nah, no way!
  • Greatki... DocHoward 2011/12/13 22:58:20
    Greatkibble
    Yea I took him off my list too. :)
  • Lori 2011/12/13 19:30:15
    Oh Rick you protest tooo much
    Lori
    +3
    It's always the screamers. The ones who shriek the loudest about morality and religion are always the ones with the most to hide. So, if it isn't his sexuality he's hiding something about... what is it? He's WAAAAY too hateful not to have SOMETHING in his closet.
  • Sadisticon Lori 2011/12/13 20:41:12
    Sadisticon
    +1
    That's a good point. Religion is kind of their defence against suspicion. Usually.
    Nice try Rick! We're on to you!
  • Beccy 2011/12/13 19:28:17
    +1
    He's cute enough to be. Time will tell if the media pull him out of the closet

2014/09/19 09:49:58