Is Putin laughing at Obama as he invades Ukraine?

Simmering Frog - PHART 2014/03/02 18:36:03
Related Topics: Obama, Ukraine
Ya think?

• tdterry... Dave 2014/03/05 18:07:01
    tdterry1999
    I know ,it all about racism.
  • JMPnh 2014/03/03 17:59:18 (edited)
    JMPnh
    +2
    He sure is. Putin has his scapegoats in place and has successfully crushed the opposition. Unfortunately as a free society, we have to tolerate the right-wing buffoonery as they march lock-stock & barrel into a war against their own country with no idea of the damage they create with their seditious behavior and lack of respect for the office of President of the US. When 9/11 occurred, even liberals and progressives supported the war criminal Bush and set aside differences.

The very same people who disrespect the office of the president of the US possess the same mentality as those who never paid their mothers back the money she lent them when they were in need. Disgusting
  • kobidob... JMPnh 2014/03/03 22:15:03
    kobidobidog
    +1
    Will God laugh at Putin for warring not teaching people to not war?
  • JMPnh kobidob... 2014/03/04 18:18:36
    JMPnh
    +3
    My reason for why he is laughing at us is not for the same reason the wing-nuts and their convoluted, treasonous rhetoric says he's laughing at us. I hope god laughs at Putin too, because of his hypocrisy and war mongering. I hope he laughs as Putin and these chuckleheads in our country slide down the shoot to hell
  • kobidob... JMPnh 2014/03/04 20:41:35
    kobidobidog
    +1
    Have God laugh at Putin he will be ashes. God's light is what is hell to people that are not like he is.
  • James 2014/03/03 17:58:26
    Ya think?
    James
    +3
    Putin always giggles like a very young schoolgirl when he splashes around in the water.

putin giggles young schoolgirl splashes water
  • JMPnh James 2014/03/03 18:01:03
    JMPnh
    +2
    He giggles like a little girl when he sticks his pinky in a blow-hole
  • James JMPnh 2014/03/03 18:03:31
    James
    +3
    He keeps his chest smooth, supple and hair free so the dolphins will find bodily contact with him more pleasurable.
  • JMPnh James 2014/03/03 18:08:13
    JMPnh
    +2
    Putin, Putin, Putin... The darling of the right. What next?
    I see a reality show with him and Palin having a tet a tet, crossing the Bering straits for a little nookie and a cookie.
  • James JMPnh 2014/03/03 18:19:36
    James
    +2
    Palin/Putin-a match made in Heaven !! palinputin-a match heaven
  • JMPnh James 2014/03/03 18:28:22
    JMPnh
    +1
    I don't watch much broadcast TV, but I'd PAY to watch that!
    palin  gif
  • James JMPnh 2014/03/03 18:38:46
    James
    +2
    Reality show of Palin and Putin blasting the wildlife to smithereens would be totally awesome !! reality palin putin blasting wildlife smithereens totally awesome
  • JMPnh James 2014/03/03 18:43:49
  • ocean master 2014/03/03 17:28:36
    ocean master
    +1
    laughing so hard he' pissed his pants
  • tdterry1999 2014/03/03 17:13:08
  • Lorenzo tdterry... 2014/03/03 20:00:54
    Lorenzo
    +1
    Now that's funny!
  • Steve 2014/03/03 17:05:53
    Steve
    +2
    Why would he? I mean this literally has nothing to do with the US. If anyone should be fighting with Russia over this it should be the EU, as they are the other party in this whole debacle. I’m glad Obama hasn’t involved us in this. It’s about time we let others deal with their own challenges.
  • tdterry... Steve 2014/03/03 17:16:55
    tdterry1999
    Western powers on Sunday prepared a tough response to Russia's military advance into Ukraine and warned that Moscow could face economic penalties, diplomatic isolation and bolstered allied defenses in Europe unless it retreats

A Cold War reprise as US seeks Moscow's isolation Associated Press
    Obama to Russia: There will be 'costs' for Ukraine Associated Press
    Obama could pull Russia trip amid Ukraine tumult Associated Press
    World scrambles as Russia tightens grip on Crimea Associated Press
    Hundreds of gunmen surround Ukraine military base Associated Press

The crisis may prove to be a game-changer for President Barack Obama's national security policy, forcing him to give up his foreign policy shift to Asia and to maintain U.S. troop levels in Europe to limit Russia's reach.

The ill will and mistrust also could spill over on two other global security fronts — Syria and Iran — where Russia has been a necessary partner with the West.

Russian President Vladimir Putin gave no indication that he would heed the West's warnings. Hundreds of armed men surrounded a Ukrainian military base in Crimea, a pro-Russian area. In Kiev, Ukraine's capital, Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk alerted allies that "we are on the brink of disaster."

Obama and his staff are the ones talking about action.We are just commenting on it,
  • ocean m... tdterry... 2014/03/03 17:29:59
    ocean master
    +1
    he just had another laughing jag
  • Simmeri... Steve 2014/03/03 17:36:12
    Simmering Frog - PHART
    +1
    You ignorant fool.
  • Wayne 2014/03/03 16:56:49
    Ya think?
    Wayne
    +2
    There is no doubt, this is the flexibility Obama promised Putin "after his reelection" The worthless sellout POS!!Obama strikes again at the heart of freedom.
  • Steve Wayne 2014/03/03 17:14:13
    Steve
    +1
    So freedom only exists if the US is making the calls?
  • Wayne Steve 2014/03/03 17:19:12
    Wayne
    +1
    You tell me.
  • ocean m... Steve 2014/03/03 17:32:09
    ocean master
    +1
    oh hell nah--let putin and iran's leaders make the calls--after all obie said in 2009----others must now lead--america is too ARROGANT suk
  • lkreu 2014/03/03 16:38:35
    lkreu
    +3
    Yep go ahead and love this guy (Putin) - he is a monster - I think you all need to go live in Russia for the rest of your life
  • Dave lkreu 2014/03/03 18:18:50
    Dave
    +2
    No question about it - the Right Wingnuts would like it better there now that Russia has religion.
  • sigalasigala 2014/03/03 15:39:15
    Ya think?
    sigalasigala
    +3
    the WHOLE WORLD is laughing at our head clown.
  • Icanbean Arschloch 2014/03/03 15:16:47
    Ya think?
    Icanbean  Arschloch
    +3
    Barry got blind-sided!!!
  • Bronar 2014/03/03 15:02:46
    Ya think?
    Bronar
    +3
    Doubt he is laughing, but he certainly knows he has a flexible spineless leader not to worry about.
  • CocaColaCandy 2014/03/03 15:00:33
    CocaColaCandy
    There is no indication he's laughing. In fact, he's shown quite a bit of restraint compared to Russian operations in recent history. Implacable, yes. But his goals have nothing to do with the US and he seems to be moving carefully. If he didn't care about the potential for conflict with the West, the situation would be far different.
  • Grandpa 2014/03/03 14:22:36
    Grandpa
    +2
    He solved Syria for Obama and now ,Obama thinks he can solve this >> Go play GOLF and leave it to the BIG BOYS
  • johnc 2014/03/03 14:14:30
    Ya think?
    johnc
    +2
    exploiting the void of world leadership created by B O.
  • Steve johnc 2014/03/03 17:45:56
    Steve
    +1
    Its not the place of the US to lead the world. We are not almighty nor are we always right. I am personally glad Obama is letting others deal with thier own issues. We have enough to do here in the states that we dont need to be involving ourselfs in others business.
  • johnc Steve 2014/03/03 18:15:38
    johnc
    As did England and the rest of Europe in dealing with Hitler. and we did have to get involved. Germany did not attack us. Japan did. yet the first 3 years of WWII we were in Europe mostly.

did you know it was a democrat that got us involved in WWII?

did you know it was also a democrat that got us involved in Korea.?

perhaps you are also unaware about JFK, and LBJ getting us into Vietnam.?

FYI Korea, Vietnam. and Libya did not attack us.
  • Steve johnc 2014/03/03 19:25:54
    Steve
    First, what’s happening in Ukraine is nothing like what was happening in Germany or Europe during WWII. There are no crimes against humanity for starters.

Second, I don’t know why you are bringing up the political party affiliated with previous wars... Are you insinuating that I am so strongly tied to a political party that I have to be on their side for past wars? My general rule is that war is bad, but obviously there are good reasons to go to war. WWII is a good example.
  • johnc Steve 2014/03/04 00:24:31
    johnc
    When the British PM gave away the sudanland. it was not known about how far the Nazis would go. on the final solution

I have nota clue to what you are strongly tied to and could care less

what you write, reads like you support the paper tiger world agenda of B O

As a gun owner I know rule 1. "never pull your weapon unless you are wiling to use it" B O did the vanishing red line thing. very dangerous..
  • Steve johnc 2014/03/04 00:38:03
    Steve
    In general, I do support Obama. Not on everything, but on most. Now I haven’t read exactly what Obama and the EU's threats are, but from what I understand they are threatening to diplomatically isolate Russia. I assume that means they will halt or limit trading along with other things. But I have no doubt Obama and the EU will go forward with any non-violent course of action.

And as a gun owner myself, I agree you shouldn't pull your gun (Mine is an AK so it’s not like I carry) unless you are willing to use it. But at the same time, just cause you pull it doesn’t mean you have to use it.
  • johnc Steve 2014/03/04 00:43:03
    johnc
    +1
    the red line, was one huge blunder. on the world scene. one that will be hard to recover from when you make a threat, then claim you did not. Words , just words, are a dangerous thing to do.

sure, as a community agitator, and campus radical, you can do things like that. but in the real world? come on.

perhaps you could point me to some, any, maybe one thing B O has done that has not turned into a mess? I am open to anything. so far, 5 years I find nothing. the B O touch seems to be the anti Midas touch. in other works when B O touches. (lies to get his way) whatever he touches turns to Barack (Barack PC for dung)
  • andy15554 2014/03/03 13:00:01
    andy15554
    +7
    The community organizer is an incompetent weakling and a complete embarrassment. He guts the military when we need it most.
  • perks-a real PATRIOT 2014/03/03 12:56:48
    Ya think?
    perks-a real PATRIOT
    +6
    Of course he is, having dumbo in the white house is the best thing that ever happened to putin and his communist machine!!

2014/12/22 15:41:42