Is President Obama Showing Signs That His Brain Was Damaged From Admitted Extensive Early Drug Use!

Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/27 15:19:26
I believe Obama has been showing signs of a drug damaged brain because...
I believe Obama is making these mistakes because he's human!
Obama is the smartest President ever because....
Other Thoughts!

Is President Obama Admitted Youth Drug Use

Young Barry's HS Yearbook entry to his friends the Choom Gang & others!

We all know the difference between normal mistakes and those that hint at a deeper, more frightening problem, such as Alzheimer's or other brain conditions. In light of this, how do you interpret a shocking mistake recently made by Barack Obama? Writes Terry Jeffrey of CNS News:

In two campaign speeches over the last two days, President Barack Obama has twice mistakenly mentioned "my sons" when defending his administration's regulation requiring virtually all health-care plans in the United States to provide women, without any fees or co-pay, with sterilizations and all Food and Drug Administration-approved contraceptives, including those that can cause abortions.

Given that Obama has, ostensibly, only daughters, where does such a mistake come from? And how do you make it twice on two different occasions without correcting yourself? Then again, how can an American president say, "I've now been in 57 states, I think - one left to go" without correcting himself? Yes, Obama's most recent bizarre slip of the mind makes me think of that older, equally bizarre one. I mean, there are mistakes.

Then there are mistakes.

After all, it's ingrained in every American child when extremely little that our nation has 50 states. Fifty states, fifty states, fifty states, fifty states.... It should just roll off the tongue - in just the way the word "daughters" should when girls are all you've ever had.

Of course, this invites the quip - and it's a good example of how there's some truth behind every joke - that "American child" never described Obama, at least not in spirit. But another possibility suggests itself:

Is Barack Obama brain-damaged?

I'm not just being a wise-guy. With the president's admitted past drug use and the recent revelations about how he was a member of the "Choom Gang" in high school, is it hard to imagine that he might have damaged his mind through the abuse of recreational drugs?

"Choom," by the way, is slang for smoking marijuana. And it seems that this gang activity was Obama's favorite extra-curricular option in high school. Writes ABC News' Jonathan Karl:

In his 1995 memoir "Dreams of My Father," Obama writes about smoking pot almost like Dr. Seuss wrote about eating green eggs and ham. As a high school kid, Obama wrote, he would smoke "in a white classmate's sparkling new van," he would smoke "in the dorm room of some brother" and he would smoke "on the beach with a couple of Hawaiian kids."

He would smoke it here and there. He would smoke it anywhere.

Yes, I do like it, Uncle Scam I am. In fact, as the Choom Gang story goes, Obama would start "pot-smoking trends," veritable Nikola Tesla of weed use that he was. Add to this a diversity in drug inclinations that led him to dabble also in hard drugs, and perhaps it explains the soft head.

Of course, as for calling girls "sons," there are other explanations. Perhaps Obama is like those parents who don't want to sex stereotype their children and thus are very pleased when their son dresses as a girl; maybe he'll now refer to Malia and Sasha as sons half the time. Perhaps he subscribes to the fashionable LBGT idea that "gender' is all a matter of perception. Heck, apparently he already believes that one's ideology and economic model needn't have a relationship to reality.

Then, American Thinker editor Thomas Lifson theorizes that the explanation may be that Obama is hiding more than just a sordid past, writing:

It has never occurred to me that Barack Obama might have a second secret family, as Charles Kurault did, hidden from his first family (pardon the pun) and the general public. I still find this hard to believe.

But what kind of brain freeze or derangement leads someone to refer to my sons, when two daughters are the only fruit of conception one has created?

Perhaps the freeze symptomatic of a fried brain?

Then again, Dr. Lifson could be right. Maybe Obama had more of a reason than we think to say that if he had a son, he'd look like Trayvon.

All joking aside, the only thing we can know for sure about Obama is that he's a very bizarre man. He had an absentee father, and, in his high-school yearbook, he acknowledged a drug dealer but not his quasi-absentee mother. He seems to have received more ideology than love, as he was mentored by communist-party member Frank Marshall Davis, was drawn to Marxist professors in college and ran on both the Democratic and the socialist New Party line in the 1990s. And when you consider this, it's not surprising that he turned to drugs during adolescence: it's what kids with troubled upbringings often do.

As to this, C.S. Lewis once wrote something very profound about the significance of upbringing:

No justification of virtue will enable a man to be virtuous. Without the aid of trained emotions the intellect is powerless against the animal organism. I had sooner play cards against a man who was quite skeptical about ethics, but bred to believe that "a gentleman does not cheat", than against an irreproachable moral philosopher who had been brought up among sharpers.

It's hard to know for sure how scarred, in mind and soul, Obama is as a result of his bizarre youth. But should we continue to take the chance of letting him play America's hand?

From: American Thinker

By: Selwyn Duke

Additional information on Obama's High School drug use.New book lift lids on 'berry' Obama's marijuana-smoking school days.

Read More: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/05/is_thi...

• Jack Sprat 2012/05/30 04:40:17
    Jack Sprat
    +1
    In his own words........Kool dazed, stupid and confused.....just like now......

• belle 2012/05/29 02:50:24
    belle
    +2
    Gotta be some reason, surely no one sitting in the Oval office is really that stupid,
  • American BadAss! 2012/05/28 22:01:19
  • Jack Sprat America... 2012/05/30 04:43:09 (edited)
    Jack Sprat
    +2
    I believe that is a young Barry with his back to us while not living in Conn. where he got one of his social security cards.

• WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/28 21:53:50
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    It would explain a lot.
  • angelbaby 2012/05/28 20:55:39
    Other Thoughts!
    angelbaby
    +3
    I think he's just told so many lies that he can't keep up
    With reality anymore.
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/05/28 20:22:03
    Other Thoughts!
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +4
    I think all the Marxist that he hung with are showing. There was a man that testified that he used cocaine while in the Senate so that is not that long ago. But I an not sure that I would take just one person word on that. I certainly almost disagree with almost everything that he has done. I also wonder about why the House has not smacked his hands for all the Executive orders that he has declared. I guess that it may be because they haven't the support in the Senate.
    I also hope that they do something about all the czars. It is long over do. I think Ike only had one and Truman had 2 or 3. It has gotten a bit out of control. The authority they have has really out of control.
  • AdLib 2012/05/28 17:46:34
    Other Thoughts!
    AdLib
    +1
    NO, but, Bush sure did. We all know about his drinking in excess, his DUI rrest and his father covering up W's cocaine charge.

bush drinking excess dui rrest father covering ws cocaine charge
  • Jack Sprat AdLib 2012/05/30 04:56:23
    Jack Sprat
    +1

And a racist covered up by the MSM stooges of Pravda US

• I believe Obama has been showing signs of a drug damaged brain because...
    One of Y'shua's,דָּנִיֵּאל
    +4
    PSYCHOPATHIC NARCISSISM is a personality disorder, but the attention that he has been ordained in GODHOOD or AS A SAVIOR, like many have been lead to believe, is where the DRUGS DID THEIR DAMAGE TO HIM AND THE ONES THAT VOTED FOR HIM.(HITLER WAS AN ALCOHOLIC and CHARLIE MANSON was DRUG ADDLED ADDICT, both had their REALITIES WARPED FOR EVER)
    HE is beyond conventional methods, time to try some STRAIGHT JACKET THERAPY and maybe even some PSYCHO-THERAPEUTIC SUBSTANCES or PSYCHOTROPIC DRUGS IN A DOC mental hospitals for the CLINICALLY INSANE.
    Anyone that thinks COMMUNISM/SOCIALISM WORKS is MENTALLY ILL and DRUG ADDLED and/or an ALCOHOLIC TOO FAR GONE FOR HOPE, and can count themselves as just another IDI AMIN and HITLER and LENIN and all the rest of despotic drug addled or alcoholic TYRANTS that LIED TO THE PEOPLE to fulfill their SELFISH NEEDS. Obama is one sick piece of walking cellular tissue, HE NEEDS TO REST IN AN 8X12 until he passes away. THE CRIMES HE HAS COMMITTED and those that his followers have perpetrated against the AMERICAN society in the name of SOCIAL, FINANCIAL and RACIAL JUSTICE is unforgivable...

OBAMA IS ONE SICK DRUG ADDLED DAMAGED PIECE OF HUMAN WALKING CELLULAR TISSUE...
  • cm 2012/05/28 16:19:47
    cm
    +6
    Obama wanted to play baseball as a kid but he brought a straw with him for tryouts instead of a bat. He didn't make the team when he snorted up the third base line.
  • Stevern... cm 2012/05/28 16:44:57
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +6
    Now that's funny!

laughing gifs
  • wolf sloan 2012/05/28 14:46:30
    wolf sloan
    +6
    Something damaged it
  • ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~ 2012/05/28 14:36:38
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +4
    Or could it be that memorizing an assumed identity and life is just too much for him to keep up with all the other things on his megalomaniac mind?
    Who the hell is this guy really?
  • doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~... 2012/05/28 13:06:45
    Other Thoughts!
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +5
    I wonder if he's ever stopped.
  • Stevern... doofieg... 2012/05/28 13:11:53
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Sometimes I wonder too!
    I don't see him toking on a regular basis.But I can see Obama enjoying a joint or two,while on vacation!
    NO.

Get OVER it.
  • AL 2012/05/28 07:38:00
    AL
    +4
    There was never any Question in my view!
  • dvd 2012/05/28 05:27:55
  • Ann 2012/05/28 04:48:41
    Ann
    +5
  • Inquisitve Kat 2012/05/28 04:39:38
    Other Thoughts!
    Inquisitve Kat
    +1
    I suppose I should have clicked "because he's human"... people make slips. I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that he previously smoked a drug that would not affect him today.
  • Huntclan 2012/05/28 04:34:53
    Huntclan
    +4
    His speech problems are an indication of the extensive use of marijuana. I think his delayed response to World events may also be tied to his pot use.

Most of his other blunders can be attributed to a personality disorder, immaturity, character defects and low intelligence.
  • akgold 2012/05/28 04:27:11
    Other Thoughts!
    akgold
    +3
    I don't think drugs can be blamed for his brain damage, they may have in fact slowed down the deterioration of said brain.
  • dominic garcia 2012/05/28 04:10:36
    dominic garcia
    +6
    Sure all of us make mistakes once in a while, but just about everything Obama does is not right. He makes irrational decisions. The people he has put as heads of his departments are incompetent. We have a pack of incompetents running our country.
  • Ferηαηdo Fierce Monster of ... 2012/05/28 03:52:57
    Other Thoughts!
    Ferηαηdo Fierce Monster of Phaet
    +1
    Please explain to me about your use of the word 'extensive'. The man said he tried drugs which in no way points to any extensive use of drugs. These threads are rather pathetic.
  • Inquisi... Ferηαηd... 2012/05/28 04:40:52
    Inquisitve Kat
    +1
    The fringe groups on here (both right and left) are pretty intense...
  • Ferηαηd... Inquisi... 2012/05/28 06:14:51
    Ferηαηdo Fierce Monster of Phaet
    +1
    Agreed
  • Lady Wh... Ferηαηd... 2012/05/28 10:09:12
    +1
    Second
  • AL Ferηαηd... 2012/05/28 07:41:26 (edited)
    AL
    +14
    LOL! The man said he was in a daze for two whole years in high school from using Drugs! He ever put that FACT in his own book"Dreams Of My Father as well!
  • Stevern... Ferηαηd... 2012/05/28 12:57:32 (edited)
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +17
    You're going to love this.Seems there is a new book coming out about Obama's HS marijuana-smoking school days.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...
    It reveals how a teen Obama and his friends formed The Choom Gang - slang for smoking marijuana - in which he invented inhaling techniques and rode a car called the Choomwagon.And one of the people Obama thanked in his HS Yearbook was his drug dealer.That would qualify as 'extensive' interest and use of dope....lol

BTW Homegrown Hawaiian marijuana of the 70's was considered some of the strongest weed around,at that time.So it didn't take that much of that potent weed to get a pot head very high.

More info on Berry's HS Dazes: "When you were with Barry and his pals, if you exhaled precious pakalolo (Hawaiian slang for marijuana, meaning "numbing tobacco") instead of absorbing it fully into your lungs, you were assessed a penalty and your turn was skipped the next time the joint came around. "Wasting good bud smoke was not tolerated," explained one member of the Choom Gang, Tom Topolinski, the Chinese-looking kid with a Polish name who answered to Topo."
    http://reason.com/blog/2012/0...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...

http://reason.com/blog/2012/0...

Is President Obama Showing Signs That His Brain Was Damaged From Admitted Extensive Early Drug Use marijuana 70s strongest weed aroundat potent weed pot head high marijuana 70s strongest weed aroundat potent weed pot head high
  • seadog6... Stevern... 2012/05/28 20:03:55
  • Stevern... seadog6... 2012/05/28 20:40:41 (edited)
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    Funny,how one Obama supporter comes out with a 47-year old story of Romney pinning down & cutting some kid's hair, in HS.And the MSM runs major stories about that alleged incident.

But the MSM won't touch this story about Obama HS "Crooming" dazes with a 10-foot pole!
  • seadog6... Stevern... 2012/05/28 20:43:29
  • Stevern... seadog6... 2012/05/28 21:25:07
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    Also,most of the current crop of MSM journalists were the kids in HS receiving the "haircuts".Then being the kids giving out the haircuts!
  • TommyB Ferηαηd... 2012/05/28 18:36:33
    TommyB
    +8
    Will this do?
  • teigan Ferηαηd... 2012/05/28 19:18:31
    teigan
    +9
    Alittle more than tried. He was a pothead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...
  • Deputy ... Ferηαηd... 2012/05/28 19:57:02
    Deputy Chief
    +6
    I think it is sad that measuring the amount of Cocaine or other drugs that Obama used makes a difference in reference to how egregious his drug use was. Not everyone uses or even experiments with drugs such as Cocaine and Marajuana. It is like you want to minimize the fact that he used DRUGS! Pathetic!
  • JT For ... Ferηαηd... 2012/05/28 21:43:43
    JT For Political Reform
    +4
    I think thanking your drug dealer qualifies you for being put under the term "extensive" because if you just experimented a little, a drug dealer would not be your friend to begin with. Nice Alinsky spin, but you guys are wearing out that and the race card. It's about time y'all admitted you have been bamboozled by a clown.
  • texasred Ferηαηd... 2012/05/28 23:56:29
    texasred
    +2
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1zvQ...

Two years in a haze qualifies for "extensive."
  • Jack Sprat Ferηαηd... 2012/05/30 05:06:02

2014/09/02 09:50:05