Is President Obama Ripping Off the Mask?

Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/19 04:06:41
Obama is finally revealing his 'true colors'.And it scares the heck out of me!
I'm a Progressive & proud that Obama is sticking by his convictions!
Other Thoughts!

American candidates for president have a predictable trajectory. They begin by telling the party troops that they are really coming from the honest-to-gosh right or left, and then they move steadily toward the great fuzzy middle, so that by election time they end up sounding like Tweedle-Dum and Tweedle-Dee.

But Obama has been going off the standard script -- most recently by attacking capitalism in radical terms. Namely, "If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."

Democratic senators are reportedly "horrified" by Obama's behavior.

Last week, an Obama surrogate was accusing Mitt Romney of being a felon.

This is a new low in presidential hardball politics -- at least since LBJ accused Barry Goldwater of wanting to explode nuclear weapons on little girls picking daisies.

Ben Shapiro of Breitbart reports the following Obama transcript:

Is any of this (use of tax havens) actually illegal?

It appears not, but it's impossible to know for sure because Romney refuses to release enough information to let people make their own judgments.

Writes Shapiro:

... Last time I checked, ... there is a presumption of innocence[.] But Obama needs no evidence. He just needs innuendo.

"And when did you stop beating your wife?" to quote the old legal joke. But this is not a joke.

If Breitbart is right, the Obama campaign is actually raising money in China -- quite possibly from non-U.S. citizens, since its controls are lax. Not a legal move, even if it's ignored by the Federal Election Commission.

The Obama campaign may be committing felonies while accusing others of being felons. Hardball politics isn't new, but crazy hardball tends to be self-defeating. It reflects rage and desperation rather than cold calculations. Obama now seems to be playing crazy ball.

In 2008, Obama ran as a messianic figure, come to bring peace and love to earth. But in 2012 he is tearing off the mask bequeathed by Saul Alinsky and his other radical left mentors.

I think there might be two reasons. First, Obama really is an ideological radical -- there's no honest doubt about it anymore, given his expressed anti-capitalist and anti-constitutionalist views, his solid phalanx of radical associates throughout life, and his repeated assault on everyday Americans. And while Obama is the most convincing liar since Bill Clinton, he has essentially given up on hiding his radicalism.

That is hugely important.

A second reason why Obama seems to be wandering off script is his genuine rage and anger toward those who dissent from his radical orthodoxy. Early in his administration, Obama gave one of those televised White House seminars on the economy. Congressman Paul Ryan was there, and instead of listening obediently, the way Republicans are supposed to, he presented a clear and articulate argument against federal overspending. Obama was caught unprepared, and right there on live TV, he suddenly looked enraged. That used-car salesman smile was gone. For a moment, we could see the man behind the Carteresque grin. He didn't look kind and compassionate.

You can bet that Vladimir Putin and Hu Jin Tao played and replayed that clip over and over again to see the real Obama. All the novice KGB thugs are being trained on this one.

(Look at this photo of Obama's soulmate, Elizabeth Warren, and you can see the identical rage.)

The Daily Kos loves this collectivist Obama stuff. But the Kosovars are already in his back pocket. Why is Obama echoing the mad-dog left three and a half months before November?

One reason could be money. The Great O is far behind his money-raising record from 2007 and 2008. But in 2008, Obama kept his real feelings for the private delight of behind-the-scene fund-raisers.

Right now Obama's denial of business achievements is on the White House website (above). Americans who don't hate business (70-80 percent) are not comfortable with those words. If the people in the Romney campaign are smart, they'll run that one over and over toward November. Add a few occupistas running wild in business districts around the country, and they will add Obama's smiling endorsement of those idealistic kids, just to hammer the point home. Obama is his own worst enemy.

In emotional terms, Obama and Warren are "leaking" their real feelings while trying to cover them up. Popular narcissists can be devastatingly nice and charming, until they run into opposition. Then their real feelings leak out.

In his heart of hearts, President O is always enraged at the American people -- those bitter clingers -- but this time it's personal. Gone is the smiling messiah, and in his place we see a persecutory personality, a real witch-hunter who may lose the election but won't pass up a chance to scourge this country with the whip of righteousness, to tell us what he really thinks. Under the smiling mask, Obama is Rev. Jerry Wright.

By Labor Day, when all the football fans and SUV moms take their eyes of the TV, they will see it, too.

If Obama doesn't hammer his rage and anger home to the voters, Romney should do it for him. This is self-destructive strategy. You don't end a campaign by ranting at the voters.

Obama is not a conventional politician. For sure, he loves the trappings, Air Force One, the chance to finally lord it over other people. But Obama is dyed-in-the-wool ideologue. In the last four years he's changed everything except his deeply embedded beliefs. America is still the real enemy.

Obama has become Jimmy Carter, who's gotten more and more stuck in trying to justify his catastrophic policies from 30 years ago.

Jimmy Carter is still trying to be president. Emotionally, he can't come to terms with his defeat in 1978. That's why he can't leave the public stage, or stop defending his defeatist policies toward the most hardened enemies of this country.

If Obama is defeated in this election, chances are that he will become another Jimmy Carter -- a "bitter clinger" if ever there was one.

The left has always thought long-term. Radical leftism is a utopian ideology, not a normal American political party. The left wants to turn America upside-down -- the original meaning of "revolution," from Copernicus' book on the rotation (revolving) of the earth

So far, America is still rightside-up, but Obama won't stop if he is defeated. On the contrary. To keep his stuck beliefs intact, Obama will have to redouble his missionary efforts.

If that happens, Obama the "bitter clinger" will haunt the Democratic Party 'til the end of his days.

Which would be a kind of poetic justice.

From: The American Thinker.com

Read More: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/07/is_obama_ri...

• Hamilton 2012/07/30 15:09:41
    Hamilton
    It is more of a matter of accidentally telling the truth about himself and the DNC.
  • Joe61 2012/07/29 17:21:06
    Joe61
    Obama, is reverting to kind. He is hard nosed communist leader who is acting out the standard communist role play on silencing the opposition accuse your opponents of being criminals and corrupt. In Russia , China, North Korea you would have them arrested and slung into a prison and left to rot until you are forgotten about. Then you simply disappear them and they are never seen nor heard of ever again.

The problem for Obama is, that American politics are not Russian or Chinese nor North Korean......It is American politics and every decent Americans would never tolerate a totalitarian Dictatorship in any guise. Not even an Obamian Dictatorship.
  • Michael S. 2012/07/22 05:42:09 (edited)
    Other Thoughts!
    Michael S.
    Obama's narcissistic rage may be showing a bit more than usual, but that's just a personal quirk, and it doesn't mean he's some unprecedented socialist ideologue in opposition to the political status quo. He's a sociopathic puppet, just like Romney, who worships at the altar of power. They both represent different but complementary perspectives on how and where it should primarily be abused and emphasize different areas, but their opposing rhetoric masks how fundamentally similar they are in an ideological sense.

Slowly, the left and right are both being dragged toward unlimited statism through different routes. That's why Democratic rhetoric appears more socialist to conservatives and Republican rhetoric appears more fascist to liberals every election. The conservative base knows that Obama's rhetoric is radically different from what they believe in, but the exaggerated differences in rhetoric blind them to the reality that Romney is in favor of the same unlimited state power (just to be used differently in the immediate future), and that the Republicans and Democrats have both been complicit in bringing us to this precipice.
  • Sherlock Dog BL - a Gazillion 2012/07/21 18:59:00 (edited)
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/07/20 22:29:36
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +2
    It's pretty damn ugly under that mask!
  • thefatguy 2012/07/20 07:33:47 (edited)
    Other Thoughts!
    thefatguy
    +2
    There is no need for him to rip off his mask. It's the only thing that's actually transparent in his whole corrupt administration.
    +2
    The ones who need to be scared, keep defending him.
  • Vision of Verve 2012/07/20 01:48:23
  • average Joe blow 2012/07/20 01:29:09
    Other Thoughts!
    average Joe blow
    +1
    He is the same as Richard Pryor's perpective .
  • HillaryLover 2012/07/19 23:44:40
    Other Thoughts!
    HillaryLover
    +2
    President Obama is everything that I thought candidate Barack Obama to be. The conceit; the arrogance; the elephantine ego; the throw-anybody-under-the-bus-w... It's all there. No surprises.
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2012/07/19 23:28:36
    Other Thoughts!
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +2
    Lately, obama has been talking off the cuff more often than usual. And it's such a contrast to the man who stands before the lectern and reads ghost written speeches off the teleprompter with great finesse.

obama at lectern

I've come to think of him as TWO separate people. The real obama can't actually think out what he wants to say. It comes out jumbled. He himself sputters, ohs, ahs, uhs, er's....it's painful to watch.

obama stuttering
  • texasred 2012/07/19 22:51:15
    texasred
    +4
    The "great orator" is nothing but a rabid Communist without his teleprompters.
  • wicked soda boy 2012/07/19 21:52:10
    Other Thoughts!
    wicked soda boy
    +2
    Many of us have seen through the "mask" from before the 2008 election results, but he frequently gives these CLEAR SIGNALS of WHO HE REALLY IS, and we need to keep these front and center.

I refer partly to my recent post...

• Reggie☮ 2012/07/19 21:31:07
    Other Thoughts!
    Reggie☮
    +2
    What a damn idiot he is. Those dark colors have been there right from the start.
  • Old Soldier 2012/07/19 21:00:56 (edited)
    Other Thoughts!
    Old Soldier
    +2
    No, Obama Is Not Ripping Off the Mask, the mounting questions and the received answers is doing that while he frantically tries to hold it in place. On another note, the questions and answers are exposing a lot of other people as well, if one is paying attention.
  • Maddog 2012/07/19 19:28:37
    Other Thoughts!
    Maddog
    +3
    I think we're only seeing the tip of the iceberg. His true, and very scary, agenda will only come to the fore if he succeeds in winning a second term and no longer has to worry about reelection.
  • Scott C 2012/07/19 19:24:50
    Scott C
    +4
    Rather most folks are beginning to see Obama for who he truly is...and guess what folks we haven't even begun to see how bad it can get under his leadership.
  • stevmackey 2012/07/19 18:50:17
    Other Thoughts!
    stevmackey
    +3
    This is no surprise for me. He never hid that image. Just look at his history.
  • V~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/19 18:11:47 (edited)
    V~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Obama's thought process suddenly occurred to me. Consider this little gem:

"If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."

"Somebody else" is the government. In Obama's mind, only government can create success. This explains why so much stimulus money was spent to avoid layoffs of government workers (teachers, police, firefighters, etc.) Clearly, his plan was to stimulate government and that would somehow lead to a stimulated economy. It's "trickle-down economics", with government at the highest level. I think Reagan got better results with taxpayers at the highest level, but Obama still has a few months to prove me wrong.

Following Obama's thought to a logical conclusion, the government must be choosing people at random and telling them "We have decided to make you rich." I suppose a state lottery does precisely that, but lottery winners are only a tiny fraction of wealthy people. If only the government can create success, then how does Obama explain the difference between rich and poor? Who are the "chosen ones" and how did the government pick them?

Mr. Obama, how DOES the government make rich people rich? Why can't it repeat that process for the rest of us and make us ALL rich?

I suppose that's a lot to ask, especially from a go...

I suppose that's a lot to ask, especially from a government that manages retirement funds as a Ponzi scheme. I suppose Bernie Madoff has the government to thank because his investment scheme was modeled after Social Security. But the real answer for everyone else is that individuals are responsible for their own success.

Obama's speech would be spot-on in the old Soviet Union, where success was truly dependent upon the state. And look at how well THAT worked out!
  • Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩ 2012/07/19 17:41:49
    Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩
  • "Shooter" E-7 ™ 2012/07/19 17:10:36
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    +2
    Oh yeah... he now letting it all hang out.

Before the teleprompter impeded him from saying exactly how he feels about Socialism and his anti private business and capitalism.

socialist pbama socialist pbama
  • dominic garcia 2012/07/19 15:38:58 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    +4
    Obama is desperate and getting very sloppy with his words.
  • Stevern... dominic... 2012/07/19 15:50:35
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    On that discussion we had the other day.I found another brand-new video for you to show to friends & family.

• dominic... Stevern... 2012/07/19 16:25:33
    dominic garcia
    +3
    Thanks Steve, this is another excellent video. I will add it to my collection. Lots of good information. "The firewall" is Awesome!
  • "Shoote... dominic... 2012/07/19 17:13:03
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    +2
    you mean the great orator Obama??
  • dominic... "Shoote... 2012/07/19 17:52:41
    dominic garcia
    +2
    My foot!!!!!!!!!!
  • V~POTL~... dominic... 2012/07/19 18:39:49
    V~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Definitely.

The "...you didn't build that." line was a real whopper. I wonder if that speech was translated from one of the famous communists: Lenin? Kruschev? Castro? Chavez?

I wonder why Obama leans towards a Soviet-style state. Does he not know how that experiment ended? Apparently not.

tank yeltsin

I can easily see how a second term for Obama could lead to a massive rebellion. There are plenty of anti-communists with experience dismantling the Soviet Union. For starters, we need a guy with a bullhorn who is not afraid of tanks:

anti-communists experience dismantling soviet union starters guy bullhorn afraid tanks

My guess is the CIA, NSA, and joint chiefs are already looking at contingency planning for a government collapse if Obama gets another term. A lot of angry people are tolerating an incompetent government only because they think it ends after the next election.
  • dominic... V~POTL~... 2012/07/19 18:53:16
    dominic garcia
    +2
    Absolutely...... your comment is right on and I believe like so many others do, that Obama is planning for it. He knows a large amount of us Americans are not going to continue allowing him to dismantle everything our forefathers fought for.
  • Stevern... V~POTL~... 2012/07/19 19:05:03 (edited)
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    I'm guessing Obama was inspired by "Pocahontas" MA Democratic Senator candidate and Harvard Law Professor Elizabeth Warren.She said very similar comments,last year (comment starting at 0:57)!

But both of them are inspired by Marxism!

http://www.theatlantic.com/bu...
  • Dwight PWCM 2012/07/19 15:04:43
    Dwight PWCM
    +3
    Obama and his surogates are bleeding their true colors and channeling Marx and Engels. What we are seeing is their commitment to their expected Revolution of the working class. America stands in their way as the embodiment of Industrial Might and allowing even the poorest the opportunity to advance as far as our skill and tallent will take us.

And that can't be allowed to continue.
  • maggiemay 2012/07/19 14:07:24
    Other Thoughts!
    maggiemay
    +5
    He has never had a mask on as far as I"m concerned. I've been scared of him since before he was elected the first time.
  • Christopher Kirchen 2012/07/19 13:23:47
    Other Thoughts!
    Christopher Kirchen
    +3
    I knew he was Chairman Maobama all along; some were taken in by his neocon pose, but not me.
  • Arizona1950 2012/07/19 13:23:29
    Arizona1950
    +4
    Because the people who still support him have no reason to doubt the sincerety of his direction. No more excuses and no more blaming Bush ... its all on them now.
  • Marvelous Wildfire 2012/07/19 13:17:06
    Other Thoughts!
    Marvelous Wildfire
    +4
    "Is President Obama Ripping Off the Mask?"
    Hahahaha!
    This is a joke, right?
    Who, except total brain-dead idiots, saw anything else?

Look at it simply: What has he *EVER* actually accomplished in his entire life, since potty training? (I have no *PROOF* of potty training, but I'll give him that one.)

He's always been given everything he's ever gotten, never having to ever be personally responsible for anything.
    How could he ever possibly have learned that people actually *DO* accomplish success in business on their own . . . when he's has *NEVER*, *EVER* accomplished *ANYTHING* on his own?

I've dealt with snake oil salesmen all my life, Obama is one of "the most transparent ever", because the others *AT LEAST* had the snake oil to prove they had it in the first place and to try and sell.
    +4
    What did he mean, "You didn't build that"?
  • "Shoote... Temlako... 2012/07/19 18:12:23 (edited)
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    +2
    and the roads that were built by the government were built with taxpayers money. so he is full of you know what..
  • Josh Robinson 2012/07/19 12:12:44
    Josh Robinson
    +2
    We've been had... but they are not in control... 500million Americans will have something to say about someone stealing their America...!
  • gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/07/19 11:57:48
    Other Thoughts!
    gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +5
    I knew his mentality/ "true colors" long before this.
    0bama's statement "Somebody else made that happen." woke up many hard working Americans to his idiotic foolish ideology. And that's a good thing!
  • Don Leuty 2012/07/19 09:11:36
    Don Leuty
    +5
    You shouldn't have been successful, I didn't pick you for a winner. Give it back, you ripped off the collective.
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/07/19 07:51:41 (edited)
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +4
    THE CONSTITUTION OF THE "0"

Order 10990 — Takeover of transportation, highways and seaports
    Order 10995 — Seizure and control of telecommunications, particularly
    radio.
    Order 10997 — Takeover of all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and
    minerals.
    Order 11000 — Forced mobilization of civilians into work brigades under
    government supervision.
    Order 11001 — Takeover of health, education and welfare functions.
    Order 11002 — Authorizes national registration of all people under the
    Postmaster General.
    Order 11003 — Seizure of airports and aircraft, including commercial
    aircraft.
    Order 11004 — Authorizes the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate
    entire populations.
    Order 11005 — Takeover of railroads, inland waterways and public
    storage facilities.
    Order 11051 — Authorizes the Office of Emergency Planning to put all
    executive orders into effect during increased international tensions and economic crisis.
    Order 11310 — Department of Justice (Eric Holder!) will enforce plans set
    out in executive orders, institute Industrial support, establish judicial and legislative liaison, control all aliens, operate penal and correctional institutions, and advise and assist the president.
    Order 11921 — The Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency will make
    plans to est...
    THE CONSTITUTION OF THE "0"

radio.
    minerals.
    government supervision.
    Postmaster General.
    aircraft.
    entire populations.
    storage facilities.
    plans to establish control over production and distribution of energy, wages, salaries, credit, and the flow of money in any national emergency. When the president declares a state of emergency, Congress cannot review the action for six months

2014/07/30 00:56:35