Is President Obama a Muslim?

Mopvyzo 2012/03/13 11:12:26

SLIDESHOW: Is President Obama a Muslim?

1 of 6

Barack Obama on being a Christian

1. Barack Obama on being a Christian

Barack Obama on being a Christian

2. President Barack Obama Talks about his Christian Faith - "Christian By Choice"

President Barack Obama Talks about his Christian Faith - "Christian By Choice"

3. <

<

4. <

<

5. <

<

6. <

<

Is President Obama a Muslim?
Obama's Religion Still A Campaign Issue: Many Alabama, Mississippi Voters Believe President Is Muslim

The Huffington Post | By Chris Gentilviso Posted: 03/12/2012

Ask President Barack Obama about his religious affiliation, and he's a Christian. Ask Mississippi or Alabama voters, and you might find a different answer.

president barack obama religious affiliation christian mississippi alabama voters answer

In the midst of tight GOP primaries in both states, Public Policy Polling (PPP) has released information showing that a majority of likely GOP primary voters in the Deep South do not see Obama as a Christian. PPP's Alabama survey of 600 likely GOP primary voters found that only 14 percent consider Obama a Christian, while 45 percent said he is a Muslim and 41 percent answered that they were not sure.

A similar picture surfaced in Mississippi. Of 656 likely GOP primary voters surveyed, 12 percent said Obama was a Christian, 52 percent classified him as a Muslim, and 36 percent fell in the "not sure" category.

The survey emerges on the heels of a recent stream of public questioning regarding Obama's religion. Back on Feb. 18, Rick Santorum took aim at the president's beliefs, charging that his White House decisions are driven by a "different theology."

"It's not about your quality of life," Santorum told supporters at a Tea Party rally in Columbus, Ohio. "It's not about your jobs. It's about some phony ideal. Some phony theology. Oh, not a theology based on the Bible."

Three days later, evangelist Franklin Graham joined the chorus, leaning toward the same opinion of those unsure Southern voters. Obama "has said he's a Christian, so I just have to assume that he is," Graham said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Facing criticism from prominent black religious leaders, Graham later apologized for his remarks.

"I regret any comments I have ever made which may have cast any doubt on the personal faith of our president, Mr. Obama," he said in a statement.

Religion rumors are nothing new for Obama. Back in August 2010, a poll showed that almost one-fifth of all Americans believed he is a Muslim. Obama responded in an interview with "NBC Nightly News" saying that "the facts are the facts" regarding his Christian faith.

Read More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/12/obama-rel...

• KoAm 2012/03/13 16:24:53
    KoAm
    +45
    I think he's an atheist, not a Muslim -- but there is no question that he holds a very deep affection for Islam. Anyone who denies that is incredibly naive.

• ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/04/18 20:39:40
    His religion doesn't matter
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    No OBama is not a Muslim he is Christian But So What i mean honestly

Do people not Realize this country is for ALL Freedom of Religion
    freedom of religion means
    our founding fathers were Freemasons and Deists and Agnostics and Athiests and Quackers and annabaptists we have had catholic presidents and Prostant presidents
    SO what about his Religion he is not forcing anyone to adopt his religion
    so what if he keeps it to himself
  • Gregaj7 2012/04/10 17:01:02
    I think so
    For the public consumption, he claims "Christianity". For the semi-private situations, his actions demonstrate being Muslim. For the truly secret times and situations, I stand that he's Luciferian.
  • WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2012/04/10 09:58:47
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    No, he's a Lucifarian.
  • tlee 2012/04/10 05:43:38
    It is stupid to think he is Muslim
    tlee
    since it is worse that he is an a$$hole!.
  • Ev Rom 2012/04/10 04:30:32
    It is stupid to think he is Muslim
    Ev Rom
    +1
    Is this the purpose religions serves? Mine is better than yours? I WISH THE F he was Atheist.
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2012/04/10 03:41:20 (edited)
    No Muslim should be president
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    He is Muslim he said so himself, his own followers don't believe his BS obviously. The only time he went to a real Christian Church was a couple weeks ago when he wanted to sucker Christians into praying for Obamacare. How stupid do you have to be google oabama muslim faith and hear the arabic ramadan message, the "my muslim faith, Don't you mean Christian faith, Uh Yeah my Christian faith" It's his voice, his mouth.

• ☥☽✪☾DAW... Kat ♪ ~... 2012/04/18 20:40:35
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    freedom of religion means

obviously you cant read the first ammendment
  • ☮ Ron ☮ Paul ☮ 2012! ☮ 2012/04/10 03:34:54 (edited)
    I think so
    ☮ Ron ☮ Paul ☮ 2012! ☮
  • Jakedog 2012/03/23 02:26:04
    He is a Christian
    Jakedog
    +1
    The dumbest of the dumb live in Alabama and Mississippi, this pretty much proves it!
  • vis_viva 2012/03/19 00:54:59 (edited)
    vis_viva
    No AND his Religion doesn't matter...and...well basically anything except "I think so" and "No Muslim should be president". I wish all tests were that easy. It's a nice quick nut-job test. If anyone. Do you think President Obama is a Muslim? Yes? Well then I can write off all your opinions of anything then. You are a nut-job.
  • Dave 007 2012/03/18 12:14:57
    No Muslim should be president
    Dave 007
    Help us!
  • rightside 2012/03/16 23:34:17
    I think so
    rightside
    You don't have an "I don't know" category, so I chose this answer.
    I don't believe for a minute that he's a Christian. He seems to prefer muslims over Christianity most of the time. When he does quote the bible, its to tear it down and make fun of it.
    He may say he's an apple tree, but I've never seen that fruit.
  • CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/03/16 23:33:26
    CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    Power and politics is his God.
  • Greg 2012/03/15 22:16:48
    I think so
    Greg
    If he's a Christian, then how about all of his claims--captured on video--of "his Muslim faith"? Even if you want to stretch it here and claim that Obama is just ignorant and believes he can be BOTH a Christian AND a Muslim, his life and deeds squarely come out on the Muslim-side. How does following Christ and doing what He teaches square with his venomite abortion policies? Obama's abortion policies would VALIDATE Mother Mary if she decided to abortion unborn baby Jesus. You think Jesus is okay with that? NO, he's no Christian.
  • Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/03/15 21:05:01
    I think so
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    It is true...it is no one business.....and it is also true that his religion shouldn't matter.....
    but I am just going on what has transpired the last three years.....and I have finaly seen thru the veil of deceit of this entire Administration. He attempted to make us all think he was Christian...which in itself is WRONG..... I am afraid based on what I have read...............he is a Muslim.(and a Marxist.) Anyone who would like to debate that fact.....would come to the same conclusion....when all is said and done IMHO.
  • romie 2012/03/15 12:01:07
    Religion has nothing to do with being president
    romie
    +1
    If that made a difference,wewould have a lot more to wory about
  • Dawn Jacquelyn 2012/03/15 11:06:32
    Dawn Jacquelyn
    +1
    Why should a person's religion have anything to do with being President or anything else? It's nobody's business what Obama's religious beliefs are - leave the guy alone!
  • Dave 2012/03/15 03:07:03
    He is a Christian
    Dave
    +1
    He is a christian -- sad to say. So we have one more person out there who can't understand the teachings of Jesus.

And - the below section about AL and MS?! These people will do everything they can to stay ignorant and destructive to their own well-being. lol
  • Dawn Ja... Dave 2012/03/15 11:10:15
    Dawn Jacquelyn
    I'm sick and tired of certain people thinking EVERYBODY must be a Christian. I believe in a lot of Jesus' teachings but I do not believe he was "God on earth"...get over it.
  • Diana Dawn Ja... 2012/03/20 02:18:35
    Diana
    I don't care what he is.He calls himself a Christian.Can't he just tell the truth.He contradicted himself many times.
  • Greg Dave 2012/03/15 21:54:57
    Greg
    "These people"? Smacks of racism, Dave, against WHITE people.
  • Dave Greg 2012/03/18 17:07:29
    Dave
    +1
    Why would my using "These people" when I'm typing about MS and AL sound racist to you? And against white people?
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/03/15 00:44:20
    I think so
    Swampdog PWCM
    +2
    Muslim, communist, Kenyan, and hopefully soon unemployed!
  • Greg Swampdo... 2012/03/15 21:55:31
    Greg
    ... but if unemployed, he will be collecting the biggest government pension check ever!
  • Swampdo... Greg 2012/03/16 00:51:45
    Swampdog PWCM
    In his life, oh yeah, it'll be better than having him in the white house.
  • vis_viva Swampdo... 2012/03/19 00:59:55
    vis_viva
    +1
    And thank you for being a walking stereotype. Without guys like you we liberals would have a lot more trouble making fun of conservatives. After Bush left we worried there would be nothing left for political comedy to work with...thank you for keeping our left-leaning comedians employed.
  • Swampdo... vis_viva 2012/03/25 22:34:09
    Swampdog PWCM
    Some speak because they have something to say, you speak just to say something, albeit foolish!
  • vis_viva Swampdo... 2012/03/25 23:00:29
    vis_viva
    +1
    Really? You pull out the "Muslim, communist, Kenyan" and give ME crap about speaking "just to say something". Nice glass house you got there. You might want to put the rocks down.
  • Swampdo... vis_viva 2012/03/25 23:12:23
    Swampdog PWCM
    Hit another nerve I see, your President is just as I have indicated, he has said so with his behavior, Kenyan relatives living in Connecticut, Bowing to Saudi princes, largest increase in food stamp recipients EVER! And about your left leaning Comedians.. Bill Maher is filth for calling Michelle Bachman a c*%t on Television and Rush Limbaugh is to be hung at dawn for calling an unknown college student slut on the radio. Nice double standard you have. How do you people live with your selves.
  • vis_viva Swampdo... 2012/03/25 23:40:22
  • Swampdo... vis_viva 2012/03/26 23:10:17
    Swampdog PWCM
    Rush was honored for actually producing something....profits. Rush is mearly an entertainer. If some politicos want him to visit or play golf with them. We understand that people like Maher and Letterman and the SNL crowd take shots at our people,and we sit by and say little,other than how classless these people are. Rush says one truthful thing and the left wants to crucify him, take him off the air, fire him! It's a double standard, and it's the lefts game. His wife called him Kenyan, remember when they went to Kenya? She described it as her husbands "Homeland" verbatim! Muslime? Obama is the one who said "America is no longer a christian nation." and "There is nothing more beautiful than the Muslim morning call to prayer." Communist? If you can't see it now you never will. Best of luck to you.
  • vis_viva Swampdo... 2012/03/26 23:56:55
  • Parth 2012/03/14 23:48:00
    I think so
    Parth
    +1
    I believe that his religion does matter. This country was built by Christian people, every
    thing has been based on our firm & true belief in God. I don't think that all Muslim people
    are evil anymore than I believe that any religion is 100% evil. I do wonder if we chose to
    leave here and move to these other countries, would they allow us to trample on their
    religion, their beliefs, their flags, their way of life & bring our Christianty into their country.
    Their own people have to hide being Christian so why don't we follow their example, you
    can come here but you have to abide by our ways of life. We should not have to make
    changes to everything to satisfy them. If it means that much to them then they should
    stay where they are. We don't deny them the right to practice their religion in our country
    so they should not expect us to allow them to come here and destroy our religion, beliefs,
    laws and way of life.
  • Dave Parth 2012/03/15 03:09:05
    Dave
    +1
    The founding fathers were NOT christians! read instead of listening to FOX or Glenn Beck.
  • Greg Dave 2012/03/15 22:04:28
    Greg
    Oops! Yes, they were, Dave. There were over 200 Founding Fathers. Only three can be verified as "deists" (Ethan Allen, Thomas Paine, and one other who escapes me). A handful could be deemed atheists. But well over 90% were either confessing Christians OR ministers of the gospel. Benjamin Franklin was a deist when young, but renounced that well before (decades before) he was a part of the Constitutional Convention and expressed clear Biblical truths during the proceedings. Likewise, Thomas Jefferson was not a Christian, but neither was he a deist nor atheist. He agreed with the directives of the 90% of the Founders and understood that this nation could only stand on Christian ideals--and he wrote as much.

The Declaration could not exist without the Book of Deuteronomy and the Book of Romans (two books of the Bible). The entire legal grounds for renouncing the Crown and why such an act was not treason were based upon William Blackstone's "English Common Law"--a specifically Christian treatise (Blackstone was a powerful "born-again" Christian lawyer) that was the universally accepted and sole curriculum at British Law universities of the 1740s onward. The Founders spoke to the King in the language he understand--that they ALL understood: Christian Worldview. Read Blackstone and...

The Declaration could not exist without the Book of Deuteronomy and the Book of Romans (two books of the Bible). The entire legal grounds for renouncing the Crown and why such an act was not treason were based upon William Blackstone's "English Common Law"--a specifically Christian treatise (Blackstone was a powerful "born-again" Christian lawyer) that was the universally accepted and sole curriculum at British Law universities of the 1740s onward. The Founders spoke to the King in the language he understand--that they ALL understood: Christian Worldview. Read Blackstone and see how the Declaration quotes its Biblical passages.

Furthermore, the same Founders who penned all founding documents also authored all of the State Constitutions of their day. Every single Preamble of the State Constituions--save one--attribute the purpose of the State to some form of honoring "the Creator" or "God", and one State Constitution specifically mentions the "Gospel of Jesus Christ" as its motivation. So in light of this, the "Establishment Clause" has been bastardized by anti-God liberals who could not care about truth and intent and only want to destroy freedom and truth and forge their own power base.
  • Parth Dave 2012/03/15 22:29:24
    Parth
    +1
    Did I really mention the founding fathers or what they came here for? I believe that I said
    this country was built by Christian people. I'm not going to be rude to you and say that
    maybe you should take a reading class so that you don't misunderstand people's words.
    I don't believe that Glenn Beck or FOX news was a part of the question if they were I
    certainly missed that part. I believe that you will find the mention of "GOD" on every
    important document that has been a part of our history. I'm sorry that you felt the need
    to berate me for my thoughts instead of just simply stating your own just because you
    have the freedom to do so. I believe you are more than right to have a different opinion
    and I respect you for that.
  • Dawn Ja... Parth 2012/03/15 11:12:04
    Dawn Jacquelyn
    So everyone has to be Christian? The people who came here did so for freedom FROM religion - you think Americans should be forced to embrace Christianity? I don't. I believe in freedom OF and FROM religion.
  • Parth Dawn Ja... 2012/03/15 22:12:56
    Parth
    No, I don't believe Americans should be forced to embrace Christianity. I do believe
    that EVERYONE should be allowed the FREEDOM of their beliefs. Why should
    Christians have to give up their beliefs and turn to the beliefs of people from other
    countries that decide that they want to live here. If we Christian Americans moved to
    other countries, would it be right for us to expect them to turn away from their religion
    and become Christians to please us. Absolutely not, the difference is they are allowed
    the Freedom to practice their beliefs here & our beliefs are banned in their countries. I
    did not say what the people came here for, I said this country was based on Christianity.
    "IN GOD WE TRUST". I do appreciate that this Country allows you & I the freedom
    to have different opinions yet we don't have to be bitter enemies. We don't have to live
    in fear of what will happen to us & our families when someone decides that we have to have the same beliefs that they do or we will no longer be allowed to live period.
  • MAILMAN451 2012/03/14 22:55:37
    I think so
    MAILMAN451
    +1
    He surely is destroying our country from the inside
  • JasonVorhees111 2012/03/14 21:36:23
    JasonVorhees111
    Why should people care

2014/10/22 08:18:33