Is Pelosi really as dumb as a box of rocks???

Shark 2010/01/21 23:55:22
Yes, please tell nancy Pelosi that a box of rocks called and they want their reputation back.
No, she's my Ubber Girlfiend and ........
I think...........
A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE OF THE KIND OF REPRESENTATION WE HAVE IN CONGRESS, TRUE STORY (or so I have been told):

A noted psychiatrist was a guest speaker at an academic function where Nancy Pelosi happened to appear. Ms Pelosi took the opportunity to schmooze the good doctor a bit and asked him a question with which he was most at ease.

'Would you mind telling me, Doctor,' she asked, 'how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?'

'Nothing is easier,' he replied. 'You ask a simple question which anyone should answer with no trouble. If the person hesitates, that puts you on the track.'

'What sort of question?' asked Pelosi.

Well, you might ask, 'Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. ! Which one?''

Pelosi thought a moment, and then said with a nervous laugh, 'You wouldn't happen to have another example would you? I must confess I don't know much about history.' captain cook trips world died pelosi nervous laugh confess history

• ALPEAUX 2010/01/30 21:01:03
    I think...........
    ALPEAUX
    +1
    Huh, are you calling a box of rocks stupid?

Nothing (including rocks) could be dumber that Pelosi. Maybe a busket of moose **** (equally dumb as Pelosi)...Maybe that would work...Alpeaux
  • 1206720 2010/01/22 14:16:15
  • BOHANEY 2010/01/22 01:12:11
    Yes, please tell nancy Pelosi that a box of rocks called and they want their ...
    BOHANEY
    +1
    Precisely!
  • Javimendo 2010/01/22 00:50:14
    Javimendo
    +1
    The noise a box of rocks make - make more sense than this gutter-snipe.
  • birdman 2010/01/22 00:38:10
    birdman
    +1
    " "Well, you might ask, 'Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. ! Which one?'' "

His last one right?

Great, well if I'm wrong that would be no surprise to me or anyone but then again I am not a national political congressional embarrassment.

You didn't say there would be a test!

2014/10/22 14:06:13