Is our government corrupt

Greenbay 2012/02/15 04:03:41
Sine suggest out government are greedy money grubbing politicans while others begin too ramble on about how amazing our country is. Yes we have a great country on the outside but is it so great on the inside?

• XZQZQ 2012/02/15 08:58:19
    Yes In my opinion
    XZQZQ
    Extremely corrupt. It has taken trillions of our tax dollars, and transferred them to the political allies of President Obama..
  • David Hussey 2012/02/15 05:20:58
    Yes In my opinion
    David Hussey
    "Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.” ~George Washington

"The American Republic will endure until the Congress discovers it can bribe the people with the peoples money." ~ Alexis de Tocqueville

"Capitalism is the legitimate racket of the ruling class" ~Al Capone

Who among the public at large supports billions of dollars of subsidy given to already grotesquely profitable industries like Big Oil or Big Pharma? Who among the public at large supports Congress being plied with lavish contributions by the lobbyists of special interests? There is no doubt that the government is corrupt, what remains as a puzzling enigma is why the public at large continues to reelect the same crooked crony capitalists time and time again.
  • Greenbay 2012/02/15 05:09:37
    Yes of course here are my facts
    Greenbay
    Look at the way our government is run huge corporations keep growing while little buisness go no where it seems like the government only helps the rich
  • sockpuppet 2012/02/15 04:55:24
    Yes of course here are my facts
    sockpuppet
    ALL governments are corrupt, except for totalitarian regimes because you know what you're in for with them.
  • ehrhornp 2012/02/15 04:28:09
    Yes In my opinion
    ehrhornp
    The supreme court made whores of all politicians by making unlimited money the goal. Not to say we weren't corrupt before but now it is official. Give me some money and I will screw the public. The supreme court needs to be corrected. l. Corporations are not living breathing people and as such do not desrve the same rights as people. 2. Voter owned elections should be passed which would remove monety from the equation. 3. The justices who supported turning politicians into whores should be impeached and sent to Gitmo.
  • Odinsown 2012/02/15 04:15:05
    Yes In my opinion
    Odinsown
    All governments are corrupt
  • Reichstolz 2012/02/15 04:12:51
    Yes of course here are my facts
    Reichstolz
    You will find no greater opportunity to build and maintain wealth anywhere in the world.
    We remain the only country where health care can be accessed by everyone regardless of ability to pay.
    We are defended by the best trained most powerful men and women ever to take a battlefield.
    There is no area in this nation where you are not allowed to travel(some may not be wise).

While we are rotting from within as any great society, it is still the last stand for individual liberty on the face of the planet.

2014/10/22 03:20:19