Is Obama the ULTIMATE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION HIRE?

Definition of Affirmative Action:

Racial-preferences and gender-preferences for the correct races and genders. Under this defintion, Affirmative Action is comprised of programs and policies that grant favorable treatment on the basis of race or gender to government-defined "disadvantaged" individuals. Under this definition, racial or gender preference must be granted even when the favored / aggrieved minority or gender has no actual evidence or proof that a company, boss, individual, or government agency has discriminated against them due to their race or gender. Definition is based upon the Constitutionally dubious notion of proportional representation based upon skin color or gender in all occupations and endeavors in the U.S.

• Bill - McGee - 2012 "I am a... 2009/06/29 19:49:48 (edited)
    Maybe
    Bill - McGee - 2012 "I am a Terrorist "
    +9
    SpunkysMum, you are off the hook girl..

Both Beer30 and I are sitting here laughing out loud...

we send you this message first coined by Wayne's World actors

We're Not Worthy!!!
    girl beer30 laughing loud send message coined waynes world actors

PS. you're allowed to copy the picture if you want and I hope you don't mind that a little creative license was taken with your Photo...

• @toninobologny READ b4 VOTI... 2010/07/03 03:52:20
    Yes!
    @toninobologny READ b4 VOTING #tcot #tpp
    YIPPEEE! You are back! How are you?
  • Senior ex-govt. employee 2010/03/29 23:10:00
    Yes!
    Senior ex-govt. employee
    +4
    Anyone over 60 remembers the boss being forced to hire a minority, then hire someone qualified to do the job while the minority person drew a paycheck for 'balancing the scale'. The pity was that the minority, having been told all their life that they couldn't do the job, was ultimately convinced that they really were inferior to the 'majority.' Now we've hired a black president who was and is imminently inexperienced (as opposed to unqualified) and who will go down in history as the worst president in the history of the US. (YUP, all those people who said blacks are unable to function on that level must have been right!) The Dem's have pulled the ultimate affirmative action coup! Now all blacks will be expected to climb on board with the Dem's because they've been proven incapable of doing anything origninal!
  • BURNT OUT! 2010/01/06 08:19:34
    Maybe
    BURNT OUT!
    HA!! i never thought of it that way.. you might be on to something here.
  • Isma'ila (God has heard)! 2010/01/06 08:17:41
    Yes!
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    +1
    Yes he is! He played the race card to get into the White House!
  • ken 2009/07/04 01:48:56
    Yes!
    ken
    +2
    This is one affirmative action program that will not repeat itself..I will bet all the Obama followers who are standing in the unemployment lines are hoping for time travel..
  • Rickdo 2009/07/02 18:39:27 (edited)
    Yes!
    Rickdo
    +1
    To this day, it is a complete mystery (coverup??)

WND has reported that among the documentation not yet available for Obama includes his kindergarten records, his Punahou school records, his Occidental College records, his Columbia University records, his Columbia thesis, his Harvard Law School records, his Harvard Law Review articles, his scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, his passport, his medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption records.

Because of all of the above...we know he got to where he is through Affirmative Action...but with his ongoing "UNTRANSPARENCY" policies we'll have a difficult time following the Affirmative Action-trail.

records adoption records affirmative action untransparency policies difficult affirmative action-trail
  • pgcsny 2009/07/02 03:56:17
    Maybe
    pgcsny
    +1
    Hmmm the saying "bros before hos" comes to mind.
  • 1206720 2009/07/01 21:02:46
  • rightside 2009/06/30 23:23:44
    Yes!
    rightside
    +2
    I know people that were against almost everything he was for, but they voted for him because he was black.
    Sick Sick Sick!
    people voted black sick sick sick
  • powerpack 2009/06/30 19:56:48
    Yes!
    powerpack
    +1
    Yes I think so, Obama didnt just happen, he was planned to bring in changes, changes you wont like!
  • Pecos Sal 2009/06/30 17:26:39
    Yes!
    Pecos Sal
    +2
    He was not qualified for the office of President, it was more important that we have the "First Black President".
  • Sheila 2009/06/30 16:15:14
    No.
    Sheila
    +1
    I say no because the gov decides affirmative action. The uneducated voters of this country elected O. So I have to go with no.
  • Mike W 2009/06/30 05:51:52
    Maybe
    Mike W
    +2
    Very well could be, he sure didn't get elected for his courage, honor, honesty, intelligence, integrity or his associations with people of high character integrity and honor, sacrifices made for country or self or his love of the US.
  • jast 2009/06/30 05:29:12 (edited)
    Yes!
    jast
    +5
    Absolutely. No other way could someone become president with his past associations, inexperience, and use of flat out lies (which would disqualify him from any security clearance).
    absolutely president associations inexperience flat lies disqualify security clearanceabsolutely president associations inexperience flat lies disqualify security clearance
  • jast jast 2009/07/02 05:58:11
    jast
    +2
    I had to edit my post because one of the images I chose was different than what was posted--which had cursing in it....sorry, did not mean to have that on my comment!
  • Lynn 2009/06/30 02:10:17
    Yes!
    Lynn
    +2
    Pretty much, yeah.
  • carlene 2009/06/30 01:25:24
    Yes!
    carlene
    +2
    without a doubt.
  • ~Donna~ conspiracy theorist... 2009/06/30 00:57:19
    Yes!
    ~Donna~ conspiracy theorists don't seem so nutty anymore do they
    +2
    You betcha!!!! It is so obvious!!!!
  • Ney 2009/06/29 23:59:44
    Yes!
    Ney
    +2
    He would be the poster boy for it!
  • AndyD 2009/06/29 23:25:25
    Maybe
    AndyD
    +3
    I would still, never vote for him even if he was a citizen...
  • 1oct1 "Marko" 2009/06/29 23:24:09
    Yes!
    1oct1 "Marko"
    +3
    He ran under that ticket, so yes.
  • Catita 2009/06/29 22:58:27
    Yes!
    Catita
    +3
    really hope so. I never understood that crap, affirmative action????? for what???? for people who do not qualify for anything? more freebies? can someone explain AA to me in a clear concise manner? I will really appreciate it.
    thanks..
  • Sheila Catita 2009/06/30 16:17:26
    Sheila
    +2
    If you think you are too stupid to have or get something on your own merit go for affirmative action and let the government give it to you.
  • Catita Sheila 2009/06/30 23:10:46 (edited)
    Catita
    nice! I bet there is a long line ................................
  • Dan 2009/06/29 22:03:07
    Yes!
    Dan
    +2
    Absolutely, many people (liberals) thought it would be "cool" to have a black president, to be able to say, "yeah, I voted for him, the first black president, especially here in the northeast. They thought it would be racist not to vote for him
  • Racefish 2009/06/29 21:46:18 (edited)
    Maybe
    Racefish
    +2
    That's really a scary thought. I hadn't thought about it before. Now I won't be able to sleep tonight. It's making me all tense. scary sleep tonight tense
  • Catita Racefish 2009/06/29 23:00:19
    Catita
    cute!!!!!love the little kitty!!!!
  • Racefish Catita 2009/06/30 15:40:10
    Racefish
    +1
    Very very tense.
    Pillz not helpz.
  • American BadAss-- 2009/06/29 21:38:30
    Yes!
    American BadAss--
    +5
    ..and pretty soon we will be paying him reparations!!
  • Catita America... 2009/06/29 23:03:31
    Catita
    +3
    oh? please just give me`a break! reparations? hmmm just to think about it makes me shiver! I DON'T WANT TO THINK! I am so freaking tired with all these black, mulatto's business. i need a break!!!!
  • Mike W America... 2009/06/30 06:11:56 (edited)
    Mike W
    +2
    The wierd thing is the conquering of peoples and/or tribes has gone on for many years and the conquered peoples (irregdardless of color) usually ended up dead or as slaves sold by the victorious tribe or people (irregardless of color) to the highest bidder (irregardless of color) Many slaves did not start out as being hunted out by white men for the purpose of slavery. They were vicitms of their own neighboring tribes or peoples who did battle with and/or conquered them and took them prisoner to sell into slavery. Slavery to a degree even exists in third world countries today. The US and other more advanced civilizations (to their credit) have gone through their internal struggles with and have done away with slavery. That is just an example of evolution for the good of mankind.

It is time for people to stop complaining about things they themselves were not vicitm of, that no longer exist in this country and that civilization in part has advanced from and get on with their lives, take personal responsibility for themselves and work to better themselves instead of trying to make a buck of of the past suffering of others.

• Edward 2009/06/29 21:09:43
    No.
    Edward
    +4
    i wouldn't hire him to do my yard he is a fu-k head from the get go
  • gr8punkin 2009/06/29 20:51:35
    Yes!
    gr8punkin
    +2
    I know people who voted only so they could say they voted for Americas first black president. They couldn't believe I told them that was a pathetic reason for voting.
  • Common Sense Conservative 2009/06/29 20:48:31
    No.
    Common Sense Conservative
    +4
    He's just a bad hire any way you look at it.
  • American 2009/06/29 20:48:20
    Yes!
    American
    +4
    Everytime someone criticized obama all you heard was, racist. You were not allow to take him to task on policy or character. obama wasn't qualified to be Pres. but he was entitled to it. So yes, he is the poster child of affirmative action and the black race. Their new but old slogan should be, Give it to me, I'm entitled.
  • jetsqui 2009/06/29 20:13:27
    No.
    jetsqui
    +2
    its sotomayor... at least she thinks she is...
  • Getreal 2009/06/29 20:13:10
    No.
    Getreal
    +2
    LOL.....thats cute.
  • Boris Badinov 2009/06/29 20:10:12
    Yes!
    Boris Badinov
    +2
    Absolutely SM ! It will not make the program dependent pol driven less angry or any happier however...
  • Lanikai 2009/06/29 20:09:37
    Yes!
    +3
    Yep, he only got into the schools he did because of race and he only got the positons he did because of race and he is only president because too many were too stupid to research issues and they voted race.
  • Gun665 2009/06/29 19:59:40

2014/09/30 22:15:00