Is Obama the secret son of Malcolm X?

safari 2011/04/14 16:58:47
Related Topics: Islam, Revolution, Style
I think it is possible that Obama is the secret son of Malcolm X
I don't think Obama is the secret son of Malcolm X
I don't know because nobody except a few know who Obama really is.
Other comment about Obama being the secret son of Malcolm X
OPENING EXCERPTS: If Barack Hussein Obama II is Malcolm X's biological son and ideological heir, it would uniquely explain the mystery of why he was so generously helped by so many Arab and communist "friends in high places" long before he was a "somebody."

Malcolm ensured his secret son would learn the ways of Islam, of revolution, tutored by the finest socialist ideologues of his time, and the future, funded by Saudi and Syrian financiers. He would be groomed for leadership, educated and trained to organize the community called the United States of America.

The details of this most highly informative and excellent article can be found at the link below.
http://israelinsider.net/profiles/blogs/is-obama-the-secret-s...

united america details highly informative excellent article link httpisraelinsider netprofilesblogsis-obama-the-secret-s

Read More: http://israelinsider.net/profiles/blogs/is-obama-t...

• MichaelRigby 2011/04/14 17:13:29
    MichaelRigby
    +7
    I just read an interesting story that might explain why Barry Soetoro is backed by these people which explains why the Saudi's payed $5 million to Harvard but its just conspiracy and your suppose to laugh whenever you hear that word.

• Gabhain 2011/05/19 21:57:37
    Gabhain
    I know he's not because Malcolm X wouldn't have had relations with a white woman if you put a gun to his head.
  • Peon of the Masses 2011/05/19 20:46:43
    Peon of the Masses
    Was Malcolm a bitch? If so, then yes.
  • Emanon 2011/04/24 07:46:27 (edited)
    Emanon
    +1
    He cant be the son of Malcolm X, the right will not allow him to have two American parents, it would mess up their own conspiracy of evil socialist usurper pinko atheist Muslim fascist commie Soros world take over.....
  • Usti Wa... Emanon 2011/04/24 08:13:44
    Usti Waya BN-0
    +1
    Bravo. well said!
  • Emanon Usti Wa... 2011/04/24 08:24:33
    Emanon
    +1
    Thank you.
  • Zippcodey 2011/04/19 14:08:36 (edited)
    Zippcodey
    The cover up over Obama's (Barry Davis) birth certificate is all about attempting to hide the fact that he was born in Kenya and since he never used the name Barack Obama until after he entered into college. Obama is the son of the Communist, radical, racist black activist Frank Marshall Davis. She was 3 months pregnant when Barack Obama and her got married.
    The reason why he has friends like: William Ayers, Thomas Ayers, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Father Michael Phlager, Louis Farrakhan, Tony Rezko and the list goes on.

In Barack’s book “Dreams from My Father“, in which he refers to “Frank” as his mentor and father figure, a friend of the family with whom he often spent his evenings as a teenager.

If you don't believe me about Obama being Barry Davis the son of Frank Marshall Davis, just type in Pictures of Frank Marshall Davis. The very first title on the page, with 2 sets of pictures. The one on the far left, of the group of 4 pictures. IT shows Barack Obama and his son George Obama on top, then shows Frank Davis next to him is Barry Davis, aka: Barry Soetoro, aka: Barack Obama, aka: Barry Obama.

If you compare their hairlines, the dead looking eyes, the line at the nose to the mouth, the fatty area below the lower lip, just to name a few, there are more...

If you compare their hairlines, the dead looking eyes, the line at the nose to the mouth, the fatty area below the lower lip, just to name a few, there are more. I will let you figure them out. Then look at so called Barack Sr. and his son George, they look alike with all their features.

Wherever his mother was on this date whether in Hawaii or Kenya is where Barry Davis was born. 4 August, 1961. Which I believe from all the evidence is that he was born in Kenya. His grandmother worked for Social Security and had access to dead people's Social Security numbers. It has been proven that Obama has used at least 9 different ones, but probably a lot more. The one he uses the most is from a dead man who lived in Connecticut. He has paid over 1 million dollars to keep his birth certificate a secret. When you put 2 and 2 together you can only come up with 4, Obama is illegal, Obama should be thrown in prison and the key throwed away.

If anything, Malcolm and Obama could very well be half-brothers. With Frank Marshall Davis as both their dads. I don't see how Obama's mother could be doing both Malcolm and Frank Davis at the same time she got pregnant, we know Davis had her during that time.

It's the Vatican that is hiding Obama's past.
  • texasred 2011/04/19 04:34:50
    texasred
    But nothing about this scurrilous person would surprise me.
  • TruBluTopaz 2011/04/16 03:19:51
    TruBluTopaz
    +1
    Obama's background appears to be so deliberately contrived to impress that he has all the earmarks of a created candidate. But then again, others have been similarly veiled until long after they were elected. The media dropped the ball this time and bears much of the blame for their failure to investigate this person before the election.
  • NYC Firedog 2011/04/15 13:50:53
    NYC Firedog
    +1
    It is more likely the son of Frank Marshall Davis, or one of the aliens connected with Calypso Louie Farrahkan and his mother ship. marshall davis aliens connected calypso louie farrahkan mother ship Louis Farrahkan and the aliens marshall davis aliens connected calypso louie farrahkan mother ship Louis Farrahkan and the aliens marshall davis aliens connected calypso louie farrahkan mother ship Louis Farrahkan and the aliens
  • martin55 2011/04/15 05:35:51
    martin55
    Does Malcolm X have a birth certificate?
  • gtorborg77 martin55 2011/04/15 15:34:13
    gtorborg77
    +1
    If you mean "did he" (past tense), yes. Malcolm Little aka "Malcolm X" was born in Omaha Nebraska to parents who were also both American citizens with birth certificates. A lot more than you can say about the guy who got the most votes for President in 2008.
  • martin55 gtorborg77 2011/04/19 06:16:46
    martin55
    concur...many votes for 0bama were really anti-republican votes.
  • SteveCrawford 2011/04/15 03:15:08
    SteveCrawford
    +2
    It's strange you should ask this simply because ever since Obama came onto the National scene i've thought the resemblance to Malcolm is uncanny, glad i'm not the only one ! :=)
  • tonyynot 2011/04/15 03:11:35
    tonyynot
    +1
    I do know that he is a son of a b*tch
  • Muonna 2011/04/15 02:30:56
    Muonna
    ...... seriously? What are you people smoking?

If this ridiculous idea even had any basis in reality ( which it seriously doesn't) I'm sure the topic would have been touched about in " Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention" that was just released giving new insights into X's personal life.
  • Cat 1017 2011/04/15 01:57:48
    Cat 1017
    If so, then the birthers are wrong as was well known.....LOL......
  • Icanbean Arschloch 2011/04/15 01:48:07
    Icanbean  Arschloch
    +1
    I had a big Dinner, ... I can't swallow this.
  • RED DAWN 2011/04/15 00:42:58
    RED DAWN
  • ankhorite 2011/04/15 00:07:31
    ankhorite
    Bwah-hah-hah! Are they putting alcohol in that Kool-aid you're drinking?
  • sbtbill 2011/04/14 23:50:27
    sbtbill
    Plan 9 from outer space came out about that time. Maybe he is the secret son of a Venusian from the US state on Venus and a time traveler from the US colony on Alpha Centari. Notice how tall he is that is because he is actually a micro being controller in a robot. They had one of those on TV the other day. Usually there are pidgins from the planet Xeno hanging around him too. He's probably a time traveling ancient astronaut from the center of the galaxy trying to escape the black hole there. It says all that on his birth certificate which proves he was born on the planet Hawaii in the next galaxy over. If any of this makes sense to you, your name must be Donald.
  • Stratweenie57 2011/04/14 23:44:24
    Stratweenie57
    +3
    I think he's actually the son of Frank Marshall Davis.... son frank marshall davis Frank Marshall Davis
  • ✿✿✿Rose... Stratwe... 2011/04/15 02:37:10
  • joe 2011/04/14 22:33:30 (edited)
    joe
    NO he is not.. But George Bush and Dick Cheney Osama Bin Laden sons
  • Plantgypc 2011/04/14 22:32:04
    Plantgypc
    +4
    I don't know but it would be a kick in ass wouldn't it?

kick ass obama and malcolm x
  • Dan (Politicaly Incorrect) 2011/04/14 22:25:52
    Dan (Politicaly Incorrect)
    +5
    I have no idea who the bastards father is. All I know is that he is messing up this Country and ruining the future of our children. He needs to be defeated in the next election cycle. If we have a Country left by then.
  • seadog6608PWCM 2011/04/14 21:45:36
  • ✿✿✿Rose... seadog6... 2011/04/15 01:29:02 (edited)
    ✿✿✿RoseD1st✿✿✿
    +4
    EXACTLY ! Google it for your self she posed nude for him many times,his whole family had no morals
  • ✿✿✿Rose... ✿✿✿Rose... 2011/04/15 01:39:14
  • seadog6... ✿✿✿Rose... 2011/04/15 14:19:52
  • srini 2011/04/14 21:16:54
    srini
    +4
    He does, though look lots more like the (involuntarily) mixed-race Malcolm than like his purported dad (I've seen pictures) Barack Sr, or even his Kenyan goonda pal Raila Odinga (like Barack Sr., a Luo--and having the typical features of that tribe, which Jr. lacks).
  • Cat 1017 srini 2011/04/15 02:00:32
    Cat 1017
    Hahahaa.....You guys are DESPERATE....LOL
  • nonpassive2 2011/04/14 21:14:36
    nonpassive2
    +2
    I DON'T KNOW. BUT, i am certain he is BIN LADINS COUSIN. the family resemblence is telling!!!!!!
  • sbtbill nonpass... 2011/04/14 23:52:47
    sbtbill
    +3
    Wrong, GW Bush was Osama Bin Ladins cousin. That why Osama can't be found. He's still vacationing in Crawford.
  • martin55 sbtbill 2011/04/15 05:38:09
    martin55
    maye osama and obama are one and the same. have you ever seen them both in the same picture?
  • WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2011/04/14 20:58:21
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +4
    Lady, I have no flippin idea who this sob is. A little DNA would go a long way to answering this question... just wondering how many millions the pos will spend to keep THAT out of the public discourse.
  • bill 2011/04/14 20:05:02
    bill
    +4
    I think he's just a SOB !!!
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2011/04/14 20:01:13
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +5
    Who really knows who is father is....... there are other suspects he sure looks more like than
    the claimed one.

father suspects claimed
    father suspects claimed frank marshall
    father suspects claimed obama malcolm X
    father suspects claimed obama malcolm X
    father suspects claimed obama malcolm X
    And the claimed dad!
    father suspects claimed claimed dad barack Sr
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2011/04/14 20:01:06 (edited)
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +3
    the claimed one.

father suspects claimed
    father suspects claimed frank marshall
    father suspects claimed obama malcolm X
    father suspects claimed obama malcolm X
    father suspects claimed obama malcolm X
    And the claimed dad!
  • holdenferall 2011/04/14 18:45:35
    holdenferall
    +2
    I do think Malcolm X was a bad person though. I never understood why he is propped up to such a degree in our history. The only purpose he served was to be a terrible alternative to the good alternative that was MLK.
  • ankhorite holdenf... 2011/04/15 00:09:31
    ankhorite
    +2
    There are several good biographies of Malcolm X, including a brand-new one that's already winning awards. Your library will let you read it for free. Then you'd understand. :)

2014/10/02 16:31:59