Is Obama The Captain Of A Sinking Ship?

Marianne™ 2009/08/29 00:36:50
NO...  Obama Will Competently Steer Us Through The Troubled Waters
YES...  Obama Is Sinking Faster Than The Titanic... S.O.S.!!
MAYBE... This Could Be The Start Of A Perfect Storm... Hope Floats!
With his poll numbers sinking, rising unemployment, dissension within his administration, failure to pass health care, lack of confidence in the Democratic leadership in both houses, broken promises and a ever-growing national debt is Obama the captain of a sinking ship? **Note** This poll is unblocked therefore if you appear blocked it is due to you having me blocked. Please unblock if you would like to participate.

• TruBluT... Aubrey 2009/08/30 15:06:44
    TruBluTopaz
    +1
    I haven't been able to listen to Glenn for awhile. Odd that I should come up with the same contention. Who are these czars? What are their budgets?What powers do they have? I really want to know.
  • Aubrey TruBluT... 2009/08/30 22:21:41
    Aubrey
    +1
    It's a scary time in our country. I believe we must keep up the good fight if we are going to keep America and the American people a safe, strong and free nation. As I posted to you before go to Glenn Beck's Website and read the questions he is asking and demanding answers to. Beck has hit a nerve because the White House emails him telling him to STOP. What we as American's need to ask is WHY?

Go to:

www.glennbeck.com

beck hit nerve white house emails telling americans www glennbeck
  • TruBluT... Aubrey 2009/08/30 22:30:54
    TruBluTopaz
    +1
    I was listening to Beck a long time ago. Heck, I remember the Spatula World mock ads on Limbaugh. I just wish I didn't have this sense of dread. All I wanted was to raise my family and have them do the same. Now I fear we are headed for serious bad times. And frankly, I am just not sure I can sustain my anger in the face of absolute fear.
  • Aubrey TruBluT... 2009/09/10 17:40:20
    Aubrey
    +1
    I understand how you feel. I too am very worried about the direction that Hussein is taking our country but not let your heart be troubled. We together as Americans can and will defeat this socialist president. He thinks or wants to believe that the majority of Americans are with him but the fact is the Silent Majority is Silent no More. We will prevail. Keep the faith.
  • E.M.I.L.Y 2009/08/30 04:26:20
    YES... Obama Is Sinking Faster Than The Titanic... S.O.S.!!
    E.M.I.L.Y
    i hope he'll be a good president
    but hope doesnt make him a good president

he kinda sucks
  • j_butta E.M.I.L.Y 2009/08/30 04:36:40
    j_butta
    your right so I think he'll do fine because his hope tank is almost empty
  • Aubrey E.M.I.L.Y 2009/08/30 05:42:12
    Aubrey
    +1
    Their is No Hope with this man from chicago.

hope chicago

hope chicago
    hope chicago
  • jessy 2009/08/30 04:21:27
    jessy
    god i hope not. i hope the united states will end up ok.
  • Bo 2009/08/30 04:18:30
    Bo
    +1
    LOL....
  • j_butta Bo 2009/08/30 04:37:13
    j_butta
    next time build a better ship assholes
  • Bo j_butta 2009/08/30 05:16:26
    Bo
    I think he built that ship.............
  • MARTY 2009/08/30 04:08:44
    MARTY
    +1
    It's already on the bottom and been there since Jan. 20th, 2009. jan 20th 2009
  • j_butta MARTY 2009/08/30 04:37:57
    j_butta
    not his ship its yours
  • MARTY j_butta 2009/08/30 05:10:30
    MARTY
    I'm glad to see that they let the mentally challenged make comments to, that's great! You have rights to.
  • HL 2009/08/30 03:53:49 (edited)
    NO... Obama Will Competently Steer Us Through The Troubled Waters
    HL
    +1
    A lot can happen in three half years, the ship could sink, or it may take a longer route and make it a great voyage. And if that happens, it will go on another great voyage for another four years. And the ship of the Republican Party will get lost in the fog hopefully forever.
  • rebelro... HL 2009/08/30 04:10:43
    rebelrouser2
    +3
    YES, A LOT CAN AND PROBABLY WILL HAPPEN IN THREE YEARS. The only way to stop the insanity is to continue what we are doing by getting to know each other and giving support to the ones who will bring us back to the basics of the founding fathers. You are also right about the Republicans to a point, BUT, many of them are trying to do something, but are strapped by a Congress who is pushing with the majority. Our agenda should be to fire every representative/congressman-woman who voted in any way to support the present agenda of Mr. Obama and the 'lame-duck' Congress..including prosecution of the Czars out there....in 2010...BRING IT ON!
  • Sawdust... HL 2009/08/30 04:37:08
    Sawdust_128
    +1
    I don't think the supply of Koolaid is sufficient for more than 15 more months. Now I don't say the guy is screwed up, but he appears to be playing with a football bat. He ain't right.
  • HL Sawdust... 2009/08/30 05:01:03
    HL
    Sawdust if Bush got away (so far) with the crap he did with Iraq, 2 recessions war crimes, New Orleans and the list goes on, why would you think he won't last? So far a lot of economists say we are on the right track, only the Republicans can't see it. Consumer confidence is on the rise, fortunately they are not Republican.

http://www.marketwatch.com/st...
  • Pricilla HL 2009/08/30 05:30:55
    Pricilla
    +1
    Oh we see it alright. The economist said we DIDN"T NEED THAT TRILLION DOLLAR crap that BO & the DEMS SHOVED down the American peoples throat! They SAID it would turn around all on it's own. How much has been spent so far that we HAD TO HAVE IT NOW?! Hell, they havn't even spent the rest of DEM/Bush's stimulus yet! Please remember that the war was voted in by DEMS also. Now what BO does with all this is HIS and the DEMS problem and destruction of America. Bush had nothing to do with what is going on today!
  • HL Pricilla 2009/08/30 05:46:41
    HL
    Bush has nothing to do with this? We are still at war with Iraq, this recession started in 2007 on his watch and it's starting to slow down. New Orleans is still rebuilding the Bail outs with the auto industry and banking industry started with Bush it dos't matter time will tell. Maybe I will have my wish that Bush and company will end up in prison for a very long time.
  • Sawdust... HL 2009/08/30 05:37:30
    Sawdust_128
    +1
    I can think of at leat $2-trillion reasons with no effort. At 15 months, we will be through the 2010 elections. I think that if the current environment persists for another 6 - 12 months, Obama will be administratively ham-strung by the voted changes. My opinion is he won't survive 2012.

Consumer confidence is on the rise. The National Debt is rising faster. Obama has a budget position that is unsustainable and it is an absolute that he is about to add $trillions more to that inhumane load.

The only real change he has delivered is turning every living American and every future American of several generations into TAX slaves.

Those who thought they were getting free stuff, aren't.

Those who thought they were immune to tax increases, aren't.

Those who thought they were voting for someone who would bring the troops home, didn't.

Those who thought they were getting pay increases, aren't.

What has happened is a whole bunch of people have found out that they got used.

What will, and maybe is happening is that those who got used by "O" will get mad as hell at him and will lash back at him.

Again, he is playing with a football bat.
  • HL Sawdust... 2009/08/30 06:10:33
    HL
    I disagree with you; except for the debt as far as tax increases you have no proof of that, unless you are making over 250,000 per year. Who in the world would expect a pay increase after the worst recession since the Great Depression? People are getting more free stuff now because of the recession. Lower Cobra by 65% to the unemployed, higher unemployment compensation activated by Obama. You will not see a change in 2010 because nobody has done anything different from the Right. People are still smart enough to know other than Republicans and Conservatives that the Right started this recession and they don't want the same policies and lack leadership. And I feel a third party needs more time to put new ideas on the table. Just because Obama is at a 50% approval rating doesn’t mean he is finished if you read your history books Clinton went below fifty on his fourth month and went on to eight years. Ford after three months, and dear Regan after 10 months. So I really don't know why everybody is so convinced that he is done. I suppose wishful thinking or lack of.
  • Sawdust... HL 2009/08/30 15:16:32
    Sawdust_128
    Well, we do disagree.
  • HL Sawdust... 2009/08/30 19:48:15
    HL
    Thanks for the respect and the exchange.

HL
  • Aubrey HL 2009/08/30 05:47:45
    Aubrey
    +1
    When are you liberals going to stop blaming President Bush for this huge mess that your president has created? Bush was right.. Saddam is dead as well as uday and Qusai and Al Zarqawi. Three free elections in Iraq. What about New Orleans? Bush was on it but Nagin cut and ran and left his chocolate city to drown. And their was no War Crimes Committed by President Bush.

Consumer Confidence? put the Crack Pipe down and face it. obama is a failure. He's sinking fast and he's taking America down with him.
  • China Doll Aubrey 2009/08/30 05:59:00
  • HL China Doll 2009/08/30 06:19:13 (edited)
    HL
    +1
    Since Aubrey blocked me (Typical Chicken Sh!T Right winger.) I would like to agree with you. And thank you for your educated reponse,Her picture is fake you know and she has no brain .
  • China Doll HL 2009/08/30 06:48:03
  • r-w-wako 2009/08/30 03:50:28
    r-w-wako
    +2
    The "ship" is not the U.S.A.. It is radical liberal socialism and, hopefully, the political entrenchment practiced by both major parties. Term limits wouldn't be necessary if politicians were constitutionally moral.
    Unfortunately, most aren't, so let's dump 'em and scare a little ethical sense into their replacements.
  • mxdad 2009/08/30 03:39:47
    mxdad
    +1
    I'm sooo happy i didn't board THAT vessel! Although i and millions of others are being pulled under by the downward spiral.
  • robby boy 2009/08/30 03:34:12
    robby boy
    +1
    he has sunk the ship. money worthless,real estate worthless. hold on its bad.
  • I yams what i yams 2009/08/30 03:22:23
    I yams what i yams
  • Fordy Freedom Fighter 2009/08/30 03:10:19
    Fordy Freedom Fighter
    +1
    Of course,
    We all knew it, saw it coming,,,
    There are those who voted for him, that are now jumping ship, the lifeboats are filling up fast.
    The only way they can keep any power, is to CHeat , lie and steal the elections.
    Obama isn't fond of the constitution, nor is his czars,
    They are all so rotten, even the bottom feeders won't want to eat the remains...
    Watch out for wakes, The ship is sinking faster every day.
    Don't be fish food...Grab a hold of that life preserver, FOr God's sake..
  • Ali Pasha 2009/08/30 02:51:04
    Ali Pasha
    America has been on a sinking ship for a long time, it's just starting to get faster.
  • rebecka 2009/08/30 02:49:01
    rebecka
  • Marline 2009/08/30 02:34:05
    Marline
    +2
    His ship is not only sinking he is drowning.
  • steph ♥ 2009/08/30 02:30:31
    steph ♥
    +2
    Yep, unfortunately, the dem's have, historically, damaged the boat, then blamed it on the former captain and crew! I'm sure they'll buy they'll buy another ship to sink... it's only a matter of time!
  • Thcmas 2009/08/30 02:15:48
    Thcmas
    +2
    obama will not be the holy saviour that the media will try and make him out to be, it may be after his time that this country turns in the right direction. To be certain the only thing that can save this country is the people, that is if only enough care.
  • maggiemay 2009/08/30 02:12:55
    maggiemay
  • Firekitty ∞ijm♥G☮F♀U∞ 2009/08/30 01:42:31
    Firekitty ∞ijm♥G☮F♀U∞

2014/12/19 04:49:58