Is Obama the biggest POS president of all time?

Mr. T 2012/05/05 01:45:37
Related Topics: Obama, President
Yes or no and why.

• Catie 2012/05/05 01:55:23
    NO - Why
    Catie
    +8
    I'm not all that involved in politics, but I know that Obama looks great in comparison to a few of the presidents our country has had in the past

• Kevin Mr. T 2012/05/05 02:52:53
  • Mr. T Kevin 2012/05/05 03:24:19
    Mr. T
    +3
    If you are too fricking stupid that you can't see the difference between Watergate and Fast & Furious I feel sorry for you. And ALL of America knows Carter was America's worst president until now. Where have you been?
  • blah Mr. T 2012/05/05 03:29:44
    blah
    Over here cheating on me...no raves for us ladies or our pics at the other post.
    I see how you are...:-)
  • Kevin Mr. T 2012/05/05 03:43:47 (edited)
  • scblues... Mr. T 2012/05/07 20:50:55
    scbluesman13
    First off, F&F was a badly organized sting operation implemented by the ATF, not the President. Watergate was a privacy hacking scandal with Nixon's hands all over it. There's a big difference.
  • Kaleoku... Catie 2012/05/05 04:50:53
    Kaleokualoha
    +6
    Many SH's are unrepentant bullies, who have never learned the art of civilized debate. Don't let them get you down.

There is absolutely no excuse for any Sodahead to insult you like that. You will likely find that some SHs are virtual sociopaths in any exchange of ideas. They may jump to conclusions and insult anyone with whom they disagree. I apologize for their lack of manners.

You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT in your initial assessment because Obama looks GREAT in comparison to George W. Bush, who wasted trillions of dollars and untold thousands of lives by invading Iraq under false pretenses. NOTHING Obama has done comes close to the damage Bush did to the United States and the world!

(Please note that I am NOT faulting Bush for 9/11, unlike Truthers and critics who claim he should have paid more attention to the warnings of Richard A. Clarke. He made some unfortunate choices, but it may have required an unprecedented marshalling of resources to have stopped the hijackers. The perceived threat did not justify countermeasures.)

"I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. That is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant."
    - Martin Luther King Jr. (1929 - 1968)
  • Catie Kaleoku... 2012/05/05 21:13:04
    Catie
    +3
    Thank you for your support :)
  • Kaleoku... Catie 2012/05/06 00:57:32
    Kaleokualoha
    +3
    My pleasure, milady!

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan Simpson

2014/10/22 00:05:29