Is Obama ready for his 3 A.M. telephone call?

Tasine 2012/02/28 13:42:10
FTA

In
the next 60 days Obama's presidential career will finally meet that
concrete wall of reality. He will either fail or survive. Trouble is,
he might take many innocent people with him if he fails.

So
far, the most hyped-up and unqualified president in US history has
shown no capacity at all to act, in the face of a do-or-die challenge.
This is the ultimate test of character, the one that John F. Kennedy
met well enough in the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis. This is the test that
Jimmy Carter failed so miserably that Ronald Reagan beat him handily in
the following election. This is the same test of reality that every
single Democratic Administration has tried to avoid; it's the reason why
Bill Clinton refused to do anything about Osama Bin Laden when he had
four separate chances to take him out.

On
or about April 1 of 2012, that 3 AM phone call will reach the White
House. We know what it will be -- which is itself a sign of stunning
incompetence in this White House. None of this information should ever
be public. Ever.

But this administration has chosen its Secretary of Defense to publicly leak the most closely guarded secret of Israel's back-against-the-wall defense against Iranian nuclear weapons.

Such
public leaks amount to near treason in time of war. Imagine if someone
leaked General Eisenhower's plans for the D-Day invasion in June of
1944. FDR would have fired them instantly, or if they were foreigners
he would have felt justified to have them killed. Hundreds of thousands
of American and Allied lives were at stake on D Day. In Israel today,
hundreds of thousands of Jewish lives are at stake. Don't expect
countries fighting for their national survival to act any differently.

It will make no difference. The Israelis are sensitive to hate propaganda by the international left, except
when survival is at stake. Then they act to survive. That used to be
US policy as well, until the fantasy-ridden Democrats took over the
country. Today Obama is cutting our defense budget and reducing US
nuclear weapons to the lowest level ever, even while nuclear
proliferation breaks out all over the world.
Good timing, BHO.

The
conventional wisdom is that Israel must attack Iranian nuclear sites
soon, because Ahmadinejad is moving his nuclear industry into deep
mountain tunnels on an emergency basis. Once his nuke industry is
deeply bunkered it is essentially invulnerable to conventional weapons.
It is the point of no return.

The
conventional wisdom also claims that Israel cannot maintain a long-term
bombing campaign. Only the United States can do that. But the US is
refusing to be the cop on the block, leaving the defense of the world's
biggest oil supply to ... nobody. No one else has the power to do it.
Which is why the Saudis are nuking up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regardless anyone's thinking about the US being the world's policeman, regardless how anyone views our fighting other nation's wars, surely we have retained a smidgeon of integrity when it comes to world affairs. WE may have, but Obama and his handlers certainly haven't. I suspect they have never experienced integrity. It apparently means NOTHING when our friends need us.

I am not a lover of the Republican Party, but that doesn't mean I can't see how the world got to the point it has - the problems we are facing re possible nuclear war can be logically laid at the feet of the incompetent Democrat Presidents and their incompetent "advisors". Bumbling fools is a description too kind for them.
President CarterPresident ClintonPresident Obama
These people can talk until they are blue in the face - it doesn't change the fact that all three were jokes in the Presidency, and Israel will pay the price. And frankly, I believe the Israelis are more human and deserve more consideration than any of these three carpetbaggers.

Read More: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/02/here_comes_...

• Bill ~PWCM~JLA 2012/02/28 14:16:18
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    +6
    The only thing we can count on with Obama is to blame America and then bow down to whatever 3rd world dictator rises up out of the cesspool of human debris.

• Freedom4 2012/03/02 00:07:08
    Freedom4
    +1
    I am sure the corrupt union leaders and his billionaire phony green shakedown artists call that phone at all times of the day and expect their ignorant puppet to answer.
  • Michael The Archangel 2012/03/01 16:57:20 (edited)
    Michael The Archangel
    +1
    A forgotten Holocaust is like the Russian Roulette, a holocaust waiting to happen.

http://malkiyahu-worldatwar.b...

I hope we have more time than that for midnight darkness up until at least after the general election when someone less rhetorical and more resolute and assertive takes the reins of our government. But if the president of gentile or Greek extraction loses or wins the general elections of the United States of America, surprises can suddenly develop and/or happen during a holiday before the official presidential inauguration.

They mistakenly say that all things are on the table, even in Israel, but since we have a continuing partnership with Israel and we are their major economical contributors and promoters of their right to exist, how about ending the red and blued tape and instead promote petitioning and making the State of Israel the 51st State of the Union? Just imagine a six pointed star somewhere in our banner. That way an attack on Israel will be an attack on the US. If Israel petitions this as Texas did, other nations will follow. For it is better to be friends with all and allied with none. That way we are all in this together for better or for worst. This is just my most sincere belief and opinion on this matter.

http://malkiyahu-worldatwar.b...

A forgotten holocaust is another waiting to happen
  • Tasine Michael... 2012/03/01 17:40:24
    Tasine
    Michael, I like your thinking. I'm not sure if your idea is great or not, but it's thinking outside the box, and that is what we sorely need. I have to think this one out - like I said, not sure if it would even be feasible, and I know certain segments of America would loudly deplore such a suggestion, but that is to be expected when original thought is produced. Kudos!
  • Striker Tasine 2012/03/01 17:49:21
    Striker
    +1
    Just a thought here, but note that after we adopted Hawaii we ended up in WW2.
  • Michael... Striker 2012/03/01 18:25:20
    Michael The Archangel
    +1
    Wow!. That is an eye opener!!! How log after the annexation did this happen? I will try to find out after this post. It is also worth to note that during those days, the US was pretty much dumped or pumped into the conflict og war, for at first it was unwilling to mingle in the overshadowing predicament.
  • Striker Michael... 2012/03/01 18:32:36 (edited)
    Striker
    +1
    Oops, Hawaii statehood August 21, 1959. BLUSH!
    So a "territory" prior.
  • Tasine Striker 2012/03/01 18:36:05
    Tasine
    +1
    Don't feel bad, Striker - I missed it too! ;-)
  • Michael... Striker 2012/03/02 02:33:14
    Michael The Archangel
    +2
    Thank you..That is a marker for me..If we see that happening again we can expect another WW peril coming.
  • Michael... Tasine 2012/03/01 18:18:33
    Michael The Archangel
    +1
    Definitely I am thinking out of the box and way out both in time and scope. It was not my idea, please give all the kudos to God.

Yet, besides preposterous and unlikely, my proposition is even laughable, but thinking about it, the United States word only means Zion or One United Country or people. It is a choice and Promised Land, the mother of freedom and liberty any way we look at it. The first of its kind in these latter days. One day we are going to put all our enemies’ neck under our foot. Until then there will be no peace. I said what I said in fulfillment of political scriptural prophecy because at last there would be two great capitals in the world if there aren’t already; one in Zion, or United States; and the other one from Jerusalem or Israel. Here is the law and the testimony in succession for of this it is written:

“For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant, and they that escape out of mount Zion: the zeal of the LORD of hosts shall do this.”

(Old Testament | 2 Kings 19:31)

“Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.”

(Old Testament | Psalms 53:6)

“THE LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The LORD s...

(Old Testament | 2 Kings 19:31)

(Old Testament | Psalms 53:6)

“THE LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.”

(Old Testament | Psalms 110:1 - 2)

“THE word that Isaiah, the son of Amoz, saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem: And it shall come to pass in the last days, when the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills, and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths; for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plow-shares, and their spears into pruning-hooks—nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. O house of Jacob, come ye and let us walk in the light of the Lord; yea, come, for ye have all gone astray, every one to his wicked ways.”

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 12:1 - 5)
  • Vive le Canada Libre!!! 2012/03/01 07:42:23
    Vive le Canada Libre!!!
    +1
    I don't know when war will happen. My prediction is it will occur on March 24, 2012. I hope that I am completely wrong, because I don't want to see another war that is not needed.
  • Michael... Vive le... 2012/03/01 17:32:03
    Michael The Archangel
    Me too, I hope you are wrong because March 23-24 is historically or mythologically the day of Wrath. Whatever happens it will be March Madness.
  • mustangluver 2012/02/29 00:52:01
    mustangluver
    +2
    The only thing the BOs are ever ready for is a VACATION!!!
    bos ready vacation
  • mwg0735 2012/02/28 16:03:49
  • Tasine mwg0735 2012/02/28 18:12:32
    Tasine
    +2
    LOL! Good one!
  • Jiorgia 2012/02/28 15:44:21
  • mustang... Jiorgia 2012/02/29 00:53:29
    mustangluver
    An 18 yr old libby aussie has nothing to say here..ya mate?
  • Jiorgia mustang... 2012/02/29 06:00:47
    Jiorgia
    +1
    oh so you want to hear peoples opinions, as long as they are the same as your own, ok, i understand why you are on this opinions site.

and you seriously need to stop dismissing me about my age because you know nothing about me, ok mate?
  • mustang... Jiorgia 2012/02/29 17:01:59
    mustangluver
    +2
    You have no say in what we in the USA are doing..and i don't know what makes you think you do. What political experience do you have that you even have an opinion? It is like a plumber telling a surgeon how to do a bypass...
  • Jiorgia mustang... 2012/03/01 02:49:45
    Jiorgia
    +1
    and what are you mustang, are you running for presidency, are you chief advisor or anything to do with government what so ever, you a civillian have no more say in what happens in your country then i do.
    you voiced your opinion, i voiced mine and apparently mine isn't valid (most likely because it disagrees with yours not because of age or location).

end of.
  • Les Jiorgia 2012/03/01 11:12:16 (edited)
    Les
    +1
    Well said. She is just another chauvinist hypocrite.
  • mustang... Les 2012/03/01 18:25:37
    mustangluver
    Chauvinist YES..i most certaintly believe in the superiority of this nation..Hypocrite, NO WAY...how do you figure that? You too have no say in our politics..you are 2 peas in a pod..LOL
  • Michael... Jiorgia 2012/03/01 17:50:59
    Michael The Archangel
    +1
    We are an active and vigilant society. We the people, petition. We the people protest and We drink TEA like the English too. We the people march and We Occupy the streets like OWLS. We rock the cradle till our voice is heard before we endeavor to conquer the irresolute and decimate the debauchery of the pervert. Here in America you either take action or become acted upon. No Chauvinist Hypocrisy here as your pervert and degenerate supporter below says. We have a duty to God and to mankind. This is the real thing, for we live in the land of the free and the home of the brave under the light and not under the delusive starry sky.
  • mustang... Michael... 2012/03/01 18:27:28
    mustangluver
    +1
    A true Patriot is one that defends their country...against the government..!
  • mustang... Jiorgia 2012/03/01 18:19:54
    mustangluver
    LOL..showing your age...Only my USA natural born opinion counts yes..Your opinion does not count at all here. Your opinion can make no difference here. Now if you tell me that you are for or against abortion or homosexuality or religion, then your opinion counts..But in the politics of the USA, you have no opinion..you have no experiences here..you have not lived here..you only know what the media is feeding you. I am a life long resident here so i think i know much more then you probably ever will...you are not a tax payer here so you can't feel the pain..
  • shadow76 2012/02/28 15:18:48
    shadow76
    +2
    No. Who would want call him?
  • Michael... shadow76 2012/03/01 17:52:09
    Michael The Archangel
    The same old, same old Russians... Who else?
  • shadow76 Michael... 2012/03/02 01:57:24
    shadow76
    +1
    Don't forget The Muslim Brotherhood.
  • Seonag 2012/02/28 15:01:32
    Seonag
    +2
    Nope! Simple.
  • Bill ~PWCM~JLA 2012/02/28 14:16:18
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    +6
  • Tasine Bill ~P... 2012/02/28 14:17:13
    Tasine
    +4
    I think you have him pretty well pegged, Bill! Thanks for your comment!
  • tea for... Bill ~P... 2012/02/28 15:24:06
    tea for you
    +1
    what third world dictator did Obama bow to turd? Bush kissing bin laden Reagan training bin laden Nixon bowing to china HR Bush and Sadammn Obama takes out Bin Laden
  • Bill ~P... tea for... 2012/02/28 20:01:28
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Nice photoshop images. And the thanks for Bin Laden go to the military that Obama is trying to gut. How much credit do you give Bush for Bin Laden. Zero! Go drink your koolaid .
  • tea for... Bill ~P... 2012/02/28 20:03:52 (edited)
    tea for you
    none of mine are photo stop. Every one can be verified. Now since you are a turd and haven't the faintest idea what is fake and what isn't . Let me say that you should run to be a garbageman . that's what comes out of that filthy mouth, At 58 you'd think that punk ass would have been kick enough times to shut it
  • Bill ~P... tea for... 2012/02/29 17:40:55
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    First of all, people don't "run" to be garbageman. You apply for a job like that. Second of all, what filth came out of my mouth? None. You are the one who had to resort to language like "punk ass." Not me. So you are the one with the filthy mouth which makes you a typical hypocrite liberal. Hey! Is that "kick punk ass" comment of your's a threat or are you just hoping someone else will do your fighting for you? Also typical of a liberal. By the way, I suggest you consider proofreading your comments... you have lousy punctuation and incomplete sentances but we come to expect that from liberals. Liberalism is a mental disorder and you have an obvious case of it. Go peddle your photoshopped images to your union boss loser.
  • mustang... Bill ~P... 2012/02/29 00:55:01
    mustangluver
    +2
    I had to block that total nut..she is by far one of the worse libbys here..LOL
  • Bill ~P... mustang... 2012/02/29 17:31:03
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    I don't blame you. Most of the liberals on Sodahead drink koolaid by the gallon. They are good little DNC puppets.
  • mustang... Bill ~P... 2012/02/29 19:22:01
    mustangluver
    +3
    I take out the garbage..i don't like it hanging around too long..LOL
  • Michael... mustang... 2012/03/01 17:55:02
    Michael The Archangel
    +2
    Those LIbis of CPI go under the Common Purpose International outfit these days. The moment she used the words propaganda I knew we were dealing with one of them.
  • mustang... Michael... 2012/03/01 18:21:22
    mustangluver
    +1
    Yes, anything they don't understand or comprehend is propaganda..LOL
  • Michael... mustang... 2012/03/01 18:29:09
    Michael The Archangel
    +2
    No wonder why she asked right away what kind of drugs we smoke? The mouth speaks of the abundance of the heart. I wonder what they are on? Perhaps the "Disinformation after, being inoculated by Propaganda, pill"

2014/12/20 06:38:27