Is Obama racist against whites?

Mr. T 2012/05/06 20:56:29
Related Topics: Obama, Racist
What say you?

• BARRY0619 2012/05/07 15:41:56
    YES - As obvious as the dumb statements that flow out of Biden's mouth
    BARRY0619
    +25
    Absolutely,
    Let's look at a non-exhaustive list of racism examples since Obama took office.

--Feb. 18, 2009: Obama's attorney general, Eric Holder, accused the nation of being a nation of cowards on race.

--April 2009: NewsBusters reported that at the behest of the National Association of Black Owned Broadcasters, Democratic Federal Communications Commission Commissioner Jonathan Adelstein demanded a government inquiry into how the electronic Portable People Meter (used to measure radio ratings and which experts believe to be a far more reliable measure than the previous system) collects data. Obama's FCC indeed ordered an inquiry in the name of "diversity" because under the modern system, hip-hop ratings had declined and conservative talk ratings had increased.

--May 2009: White House press secretary Robert Gibbs warned critics of Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor to measure their words carefully, implying they were race-based.

--May 2009: The Obama-Holder Justice Department dismissed a case against New Black Panther Party members for voter intimidation, even though it had already won the case. Former Justice lawyer J. Christian Adams said that the NAACP lobbied Obama to have the case dismissed and that the case was dismissed based on the Justice Department'...

Absolutely,

--May 2009: The Obama-Holder Justice Department dismissed a case against New Black Panther Party members for voter intimidation, even though it had already won the case. Former Justice lawyer J. Christian Adams said that the NAACP lobbied Obama to have the case dismissed and that the case was dismissed based on the Justice Department's outrageous policy of not prosecuting such cases against blacks when they involve white victims.

--July 2009: Not having heard all the facts, Obama accused Cambridge, Mass., police of "acting stupidly" in arresting a friend of his, Harvard professor Henry Gates, for disorderly conduct, dangling race as a motive for the arrest.

--August 2009: The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights raised constitutional questions about the Obama administration's giving preferential treatment to minority students for scholarships and favoring medical schools that have records of sending graduates to areas with inadequate health care services.

--September 2009: A video surfaced of Obama's "green jobs czar," Van Jones, saying, "You've never seen a Columbine done by a black child." It's "suburbanite white kids" who do it.

--September 2009: Obama's FCC "diversity czar," Mark Lloyd, was seen on video saying, "There are few things, I think, more frightening in the American mind than dark-skinned black men." He also said, by the way, that the Fairness Doctrine wasn't enough to restore fairness to broadcasting. In 2005, Lloyd had complained that white Americans owned and controlled 98 percent of all federal broadcast licenses. Lloyd suggested at one point that white media executives should "step down" in favor of minorities.

--September 2009: Politico reported that in a speech to the Congressional Black Caucus, Obama "opened with a fiery civil rights talk, ticking off racial disparities, calling for greater enforcement of civil rights laws and saying that the new White House Office of Urban affairs is working to address inequality." He also compared Obamacare to the civil rights struggle.

--October 2009: The Obama-Holder Justice Department overruled a decision by the city of Kinston, N.C., to do away with party affiliation of candidates in local elections, saying that equal rights for black voters cannot be achieved without the Democratic Party.

--February 2010: After Obama had twice insulted Las Vegas and discouraged tourism there, Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman strongly criticized him, which led Obama supporters to accuse Goodman of racism.

--March 2010: The Obama administration filed a brief supporting racial preferences in university admissions.

--March 2010: Rep. John Lewis alleged that tea party protesters hurled racial slurs, but videos of the alleged incident did not corroborate it, making many believe the charges were fabricated.

--March 2010 -- The Rev. Jeremiah Wright said tea party opposition to Obamacare was based on hatred for "people of color." New York Times columnist Frank Rich made similar allegations.

--April 2010: WorldNetDaily reported that Gerry Hudson, executive vice president of the Service Employees International Union, said white American workers are "so f---ing rabidly racist" their sentiments can be used to scare blacks into supporting comprehensive immigration reform.

--April 2010: The Washington Examiner reported that a reporter asked a black protester whether he was "uncomfortable" as part of the tea party.

--Then there's the administration's playing the race card against Arizona's non-racial-profiling law, Obama's suggesting al-Qaida is racist, Obama's saying Israel is suspicious of him because of his middle name -- as opposed to his horrendous policies toward it -- and the NAACP's calling the tea party racist and then denying it.

It turns out that others are noticing this above-described phenomenon, as well, as a recent Washington Post-ABC News poll revealed that fewer and fewer people believe Obama's presidency has advanced racial relations -- 4 in 10, compared with 6 in 10 when he was inaugurated.

This is a very sad turn of events in this nation.

Examiner Columnist David Limbaugh is a writer, author and attorney. His book "Bankrupt: The Intellectual and Moral Bankruptcy of Today's Democratic Party" was released recently in paperback. To find out more about David Limbaugh, please visit his Web site at www.DavidLimbaugh.com. To read features by other Creators Syndicate writers and cartoonists, visit the Creators Syndicate Web page.

http://washingtonexaminer.com...

• RogerCoppock 2012/05/07 02:33:19 (edited)
    NO - Obama loves everyone the same
    RogerCoppock
    +9
    Man oh man! The SodaHead racists and Obama haters are working overtime.
  • A Lionheart 2012/05/07 02:32:58
    NO - Obama loves everyone the same
    A Lionheart
    +6
    Not even a little. I'm a (approaching) middle aged white guy. I've never felt threatened in the slightest by anything he has ever done.
  • Telly Samba 2012/05/07 01:49:38
    NO - Obama loves everyone the same
    Telly Samba
    +10
    Racist? That's absurd. I can see how you, yourself, may get that vibe though. We all have prejudices. I get the idea that President Obama's prejudice leans towards the less intelligent among us. He has little patience, liking or respect for those who choose to be ignorant. Since you and your peers fit that criteria, and you're probably all white, you immediately jump to the foolish conclusion that race is involved. Since you're intellectually challenged to begin with it's understandable that you'd reach such a bizarre conclusion. Let me assure you, our President's dislike for individuals such as yourself has nothing at all to do with skin color.
  • Heptarch Telly S... 2012/05/07 02:57:54
    Heptarch
    +6
    I don't give kudos for posts much here. But you just got one.
  • aneed2know Telly S... 2012/05/07 05:00:15
    aneed2know
    +4
    or he is projecting.
  • Blunder... aneed2know 2012/05/08 15:32:09
    BlunderWoman ~ FTGOP~ BN 0
    +1
    Most likely...
  • aneed2know Blunder... 2012/05/09 04:25:54
  • Kaleokualoha 2012/05/07 01:23:21 (edited)
    NO - Obama loves everyone the same
    Kaleokualoha
    +7
    Of course not! You might as well accuse him of being a Klingon spy. I challenge anyone to prove "racism" according to the definition:

[QUOTE]
    rac·ism   /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Show Spelled[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
    noun
    1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
    2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
    3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
    [END QUOTE http://dictionary.reference.c... ]

Evidently, some propagandists redefine "racism" to meet their propaganda objectives. Such rhetorical deception was highlighted in the story of Alice's adventures in "Through The Looking-Glass":

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone. "It means just what I choose it to mean - neither more or less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
    "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."
    - Lewis Carroll, English author & recreational mathematician (1832 - 1898)
  • Mr. T Kaleoku... 2012/05/07 01:31:37
    Mr. T
    +3
    Try #3.
  • Kaleoku... Mr. T 2012/05/07 01:58:34 (edited)
    Kaleokualoha
    +7
    Jump to conclusions much? Where EXACTLY is the evidence of Obama's hatred or intolerance of any other race? Where EXACTLY did he say he hates his white side? The burden of proof is always upon those making claims. No tap-dancing please!

Jumping to conclusions seems to be quite common in the fantasyland of the right-wing blogosphere. Such conclusions are drawn despite other likely explanations for the evidence presented. In the world of disinformation, speculation is misrepresented as fact.

When asked to substantiate their conclusions, we may encounter bluster, red herrings, and ad hominem attacks more often than rational, focused answers. Military Intelligence students are quickly disabused of such behavior, and learn the value of supporting every conclusion they proffer. Researchers at the Rand Corporation and other highly regarded research institutions often come from such rigorous backgrounds, where conclusions are based on empirical evidence, rather than wishful thinking. It's a pity that blogosphere researchers and commentators are not held to similar high standards of accuracy.
  • A Lionh... Mr. T 2012/05/07 02:34:27
  • Stacie 2012/05/07 00:55:18
    Stacie
    +9

And let's not forget this aberration -

If Obama’s claims are true that he was completely unaware that Wright’s trademark preaching style at the Trinity United Church of Christ has targeted “white” America and Israel, he would have been one of the few people in Chicago to be so uninformed. Wright’s reputation for spewing hate is well known.

Jim Davis, a freelance writer for NewsMax, wrote last August that Obama was present in the South Side Chicago church on July 22 last year and that report was cited as evidence Obama was being less than truthful.

In his sermon that day, Wright tore into America, referring to the “United States of White America” and lacing his sermon with expletives as Obama listened. Hearing Wright’s attacks on his own country, Obama had the opportunity to walk out, but Davis said the senator sat in his pew and nodded in agreement.

Obama’s most famous celebrity backer, Oprah Winfrey began attending Wright’s church in 1984. Last year, Newsmax magazine reported that Winfrey abruptly stopped attending years ago, and suggested that she did so to distance herself from Wright’s inflammatory rhetoric. She soon found herself a target of Wright, who excoriated her for having broken with “traditional faith.”

• Kaleoku... Stacie 2012/05/07 01:24:48 (edited)
    Kaleokualoha
    +4
    I challenge anyone to prove "racism" according to the definition:

[QUOTE]
    noun

Saying that someone is a "typical white person" is not racist. In fact, there ARE typical white persons, just as there are people who represent the statistical average ("typical") of most groups.

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them." - Galileo Galilei (1564 - 1642)
  • Stacie Kaleoku... 2012/05/07 03:38:29
    Stacie
    +6
    In this case racism does not have to be proven. It is more than evident not only in Obama's words, but his actions as well.

If Bush had acted or spoke in this manner, he would have been publicly crucified.
  • Latti I... Stacie 2012/05/07 03:53:24
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    Maybe you could answer these questions for me then.

• Stacie Latti I... 2012/05/07 04:42:37
    Stacie
    +8
    Why didn't he put only Black Americans in his cabinet?

Because in doing so he would not only be sacrificing his popularity amongst American citizens - aka potential voters, but also creating friction from the Supreme Court, ACLU, as well as some of his own supporters. He's racist, not stupid.

*****************************...

Why does he have Gates, Hillary, and so many others in his cabinet?

As far as Hillary Clinton goes, he would much prefer having her where he can see her. Concerning his choice of Gates, having him as an ally brings even more voters to his camp.

*****************************...

If Obama is anti-White, why doesn't he give Black Americans the upper hand?

Not only are there laws in place to prevent him from doing so, but also because the only person he wants to have the upper hand - no matter what their race might be - is himself.

*****************************...

Why is Obama bombing only African and Arab countries?

Because at this moment they are the ones that are threatening, condoning and rewarding terrorists acts that have been/are being/will be perpetrated against our country and it's people.
  • Latti I... Stacie 2012/05/07 04:49:44
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    Raved; because you're giving a proper debate and I appreciate that.

"Not only are there laws in place to prevent him from doing so, but also because the only person he wants to have the upper hand - no matter what their race might be - is himself."

Doesn't that point shines truth to him hating every American then? He's all about himself, so being White isn't a factor. It's not like his choices have only hurt White Americans; they have hurt all, so there isn't a color bias.

"Because at this moment they are the ones that are threatening, condoning and rewarding terrorists acts that have been/are being/will be perpetrated against our country and it's people."

Not all; he's bombing and raging war against countries that holds no threat and have nothing to do with terrorism. Libya being one good example. In addition, many must be naive if they believe his cabinet and congress doesn't hold power. For example, congress created the NDAA bill; which was pass by majority Republicans and half of the Democrats. Later to be signed by Obama; so that is more like evidence of most politicians being against Americans.
  • Stacie Latti I... 2012/05/07 06:20:57
    Stacie
    +6
    Thank you for the rave, as well as the reason that you gave it.

I do not deny that Obama has shown great dislike for the American people, as I think he does. The act of hating our country's citizens can be performed side by side with racism. His own words dictate this fact -

From 'Dreams of My Father',
    "I CEASED TO ADVERTISE MY MOTHER'S RACE AT THE AGE OF12 OR 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites"

From Dreams of My Father, " I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE".

From 'Dreams of my Father', "The emotion between the races could never be pure..... the THE OTHER RACE (WHITE) WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN JUST THAT: MENACING, ALIEN AND APART"

From Dreams Of My Father, "never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. IT WAS INTO MY FATHER'S IMAGE , THE BLACK MAN, THE SON OF AFRICA, THAT I'D PACKED ALL THE ATTRIBUTES I SOUGHT IN MYSELF.
    - Barack Obama

From Dreams Of My Father:
    "THAT HATE HADN'T GONE AWAY," he wrote, BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE,- SOME CRU...

From 'Dreams of My Father',

- Barack Obama

From Dreams Of My Father:
    "THAT HATE HADN'T GONE AWAY," he wrote, BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE,- SOME CRUEL, SOME IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives."
    - Barack Obama

"If black nationalism could create a strong and effective insularity, deliver on its promise of self-respect, then the hurt it might cause well-meaning whites, or the inner turmoil it caused people like me, would be of little consequence."
    - Barack Obama

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person..."
    - Barack Obama

“That's just how white folks will do you. It wasn't merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn't know they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserved of their scorn.”
    - Barack Obama
    *****************************...

As our country has seen first hand that terrorists - especially Al Qaeda and the Taliban - are not exclusive to any given country, neither are the persons that choose to shelter, protect and arm them.

We cannot let terrorists roam free just because they are smart enough to flee to other countries and/or are lucky enough to find Others that will shelter them.

and arm
  • Kaleoku... Stacie 2012/05/08 01:09:04
    Kaleokualoha
    Sorry, Grasshoppa, but you seem to have been misled by the Conservative Disinformation Network. At least one of your "quotations" is a pants-on-fire LIE:

[QUOTE]
    An e-mail making the rounds purports to cite quotations from Sen. Barack Obama's memoir, Dreams from My Father . Most of the quotes have to do with Obama's thoughts on race relations and growing up as a black man in America. Many of the quotes are real, though taken out of context and edited for maximum negative effect.
    The e-mail was sent to us by 20 PolitiFact readers who said they wanted to know if the claims were true. (For more on the e-mail and a link to its full text, read our article on the e-mail and Obama's book .)

One quote stands out as totally false.

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

We read the book, and thought this line sounded out of place. To be doubly sure, we purchased an electronic edition of the book via ebooks.com, and searched for the words solace, grievance or animosity. We were not able to find the sentence, or anything close to the sentence, in Obama's book.

The quote is actually lifted from an article in the American Conservative. Author Steve Sailer wrote a detailed analysis of Dreams from My Father, describing ...

[QUOTE]

One quote stands out as totally false.

The quote is actually lifted from an article in the American Conservative. Author Steve Sailer wrote a detailed analysis of Dreams from My Father, describing the narrator as "a humor-impaired Holden Caulfield whose preppie angst is fueled by racial regret" but also praising it as "an impressive book" with an "elegant, carefully wrought prose style."

The "grievance" quote comes from the following passage:

"In reality, Obama provides a disturbing test of the best-case scenario of whether America can indeed move beyond race. He inherited his father's penetrating intelligence; was raised mostly by his loving liberal white grandparents in multiracial, laid-back Hawaii, where America's normal race rules never applied; and received a superb private school education. And yet, at least through age 33 when he wrote Dreams from My Father , he found solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against his mother's race."

But those are Sailer's words, not Obama's. It's an arguable point whether it's a fair characterization of the views expressed in Obama's book. The bottom line is an e-mailer somewhere took the sentence, rewrote it, and passed it off as Obama's words. For this reason, we rate this statement Pants on Fire!
    [END QUOTE http://www.politifact.com/tru... ]

Politifact also reveals that your other "quotations" may also be deceptive (see http://www.politifact.com/tru... ).

"Dreams From My Father" is online at http://issuu.com/xinyangge/do...

You are more than welcome to verify the actual SOURCE!

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander."
    - Abraham Lincoln
  • Stacie Kaleoku... 2012/05/08 04:57:01
    Stacie
    +2
    "But these men had become object lessons for me, men I might love but never emulate, white men and brown men whose fates didn’t speak
    to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in
    myself"
    Dreams From My Father, Page 120

"When people who don’t know me well, black or white, discover my background (and it is usually a discovery, for I ceased to
    advertise my mother’s race at the age of twelve or thirteen, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating
    myself to whites"
    Dreams From My Father, Page 5

That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought
    forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you
    deserving of their scorn.
    Dreams From My Father, Page 47

"That hate hadn’t gone away; it formed a counternarrative buried deep within each person and at the center of which stood white people-some cruel, some ignorant, sometimes a single face,
    sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives"
    Dreams From My Father, Page 106

"If nationalism ...

myself"
    Dreams From My Father, Page 120

myself to whites"
    Dreams From My Father, Page 5

deserving of their scorn.
    Dreams From My Father, Page 47

Dreams From My Father, Page 106

"If nationalism could create a strong and effective insularity, deliver on its promise of self-respect, then the hurt it might cause well-meaning whites, or the inner turmoil it caused people like me, would be of little consequence."
    Dreams From My Father, Page 109

"The emotions between the races could never be pure; even love was
    tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, the other race would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart."
    Dreams From My Father, Page 70
  • Kaleoku... Stacie 2012/05/08 06:09:55
    Kaleokualoha
    Until you are willing to respond to that pants-on-fire LIE, there is little use in exploring the other claims because they have also been mostly debunked by politifact.com.

But the fact remains, however, that none of your quotations PROVES hatred or intolerance of any racial group. That puts you TWO steps away from proving Obama's so-called racism.

"Have patience awhile; slanders are not long-lived. Truth is the child of time; erelong she shall appear to vindicate thee."
    - Immanuel Kant
  • Stacie Kaleoku... 2012/05/08 21:54:05
    Stacie
    +2
    The quotes that I referenced are direct from the text that you provided me through your link for "Dreams of My Father", which was penned by Obama's own hand. If you would like, I can post the audio of Obama reading his book aloud - which, of course, includes the racist comments.

His words more that prove his racial beliefs and prejudices against white people. You can throw a tantrum as long as you want, it will not change what Obama has said, done and is doing to affirm his racist views towards others.

You might want to note that hypocrisy would never exist without the lies and double standards that are contained within it.
  • Kaleoku... Stacie 2012/05/09 02:42:38 (edited)
    Kaleokualoha
    "The quotes that I referenced are direct from the text that you provided me through your link for "Dreams of My Father"? Really? Exactly where (what page number) is this posted:

As reported by politifact, that is a fabrication. Obama never said that, and other quotes are also out of context.

Once again: the topic is hate and intolerance. None of his ACTUAL quotes show hate or intolerance.

Another example: How does THIS show hatred or intolerance: "I CEASED TO ADVERTISE MY MOTHER'S RACE AT THE AGE OF12 OR 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites"? No "hatred" or "intolerance" is demonstrated. In fact, according to politifact:

"This quote, taken out of context, is part of a longer explanation of how people react to Obama when they discover he is biracial and grew up with a white mother.

"When people who don't know me well, black or white, discover my background (and usually it is a discovery, for I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of twelve or thirteen, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites), I see the split-second adjustments they have to make, the searching of my eyes for ...

"When people who don't know me well, black or white, discover my background (and usually it is a discovery, for I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of twelve or thirteen, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites), I see the split-second adjustments they have to make, the searching of my eyes for some telltale sign. They no longer know who I am."

As posted before: When asked to substantiate their conclusions, we may encounter bluster, red herrings, and ad hominem attacks more often than rational, focused answers.
  • Stacie Kaleoku... 2012/05/09 03:07:44
    Stacie
    +1
    The only quote not in the book is - "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race" - and I concede that you are right in this instance.

I also apologize profusely for referencing it, as I did not know that it was incorrect until you informed me that it was.

However, every other quote I listed came directly from Obama's own hand and/or mouth.

Racist remarks, statements, or opinions are just that - no matter how hard some try to suggest otherwise.

I respect your right to your opinion a great deal.

I do not, however, share it.
  • Kaleoku... Stacie 2012/05/09 03:56:18
    Kaleokualoha
    Thanks for acknowledging that statement is bogus.

Your other quotes, taken out of context, also misrepresent President Obama. None of them actually express hatred or intolerance. Taken in context ALL of them can be reasonably explained, as outlined by politifact.com.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Moynihan
  • Kaleoku... Stacie 2012/05/07 04:09:14
    Kaleokualoha
    +2

Tap Dance
  • Stacie Kaleoku... 2012/05/07 04:49:23
    Stacie
    +6
    100 00 sperm and you were the fastest

Most of the points that you are attempting to make in your post are not only prejudicial and one-sided, but completely absurd as well.
  • Kaleoku... Stacie 2012/05/07 17:58:43
    Kaleokualoha
    I posted "I challenge anyone to prove "racism" according to the definition." The challenge is still open. How about a rational, focused answer? Stop tap-dancing!

Tap Dance

As posted above "When asked to substantiate their conclusions, we may encounter bluster, red herrings, and ad hominem attacks more often than rational, focused answers."
  • Stacie Kaleoku... 2012/05/07 19:20:31
    Stacie
    +3
    "HATRED OR INTOLERANCE OF ANOTHER RACE OR OTHER RACES"

From 'Dreams of My Father',

- Barack Obama

From Dreams Of My Father:
    - Barack Obama

- Barack Obama

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any rac...

From 'Dreams of My Father',

- Barack Obama

From Dreams Of My Father:
    - Barack Obama

- Barack Obama

- Barack Obama

- Barack Obama
  • Kaleoku... Stacie 2012/05/08 01:08:34
    Kaleokualoha

[QUOTE]

One quote stands out as totally false.

[QUOTE]

One quote stands out as totally false.

- Abraham Lincoln
  • Stacie Kaleoku... 2012/05/08 04:58:33
    Stacie
    +2
    myself"
    Dreams From My Father, Page 120

myself to whites"
    Dreams From My Father, Page 5

deserving of their scorn.
    Dreams From My Father, Page 47

"That hate hadn’t gone away; it formed a counter narrative buried deep within each person and at the center of which stood white people-some cruel, some ignorant, sometimes a single face,
    Dreams From My Father, Page 106

"If nationalism...

myself"
    Dreams From My Father, Page 120

myself to whites"
    Dreams From My Father, Page 5

deserving of their scorn.
    Dreams From My Father, Page 47

Dreams From My Father, Page 106

Dreams From My Father, Page 109

Dreams From My Father, Page 70
  • Kaleoku... Stacie 2012/05/08 06:15:11
    Kaleokualoha
    The red herrings are fine and dandy, but exactly which quotes do you contend PROVE Obama's hate or intolerance? I have already identified one fabrication in your presentation, and your other quotes are equally suspect.

"A single lie destroys a whole reputation of integrity."
    - Baltasar Gracian
  • Stacie Kaleoku... 2012/05/08 21:56:43
    Stacie
    +2
    You are forgetting that any integrity that Barack Obama had within him was sacrificed to his arrogance, racism, lies and prejudices long ago.
  • Kaleoku... Stacie 2012/05/09 02:51:02 (edited)
    Kaleokualoha
    +1
    Still tap-dancing, I see. Once again: The red herrings are fine and dandy, but exactly which quotes do you contend PROVE Obama's hate or intolerance?

Tap Dance

- Abraham Lincoln
  • aneed2know Stacie 2012/05/07 05:01:49
    aneed2know
    Okay when you see a group of black men walking towards you, do you get a uneasy feeling? Go ahead a lie.
  • Stacie aneed2know 2012/05/07 19:38:06 (edited)
    Stacie
    +4
    Just who do you think you are? How dare you accuse me of lying, whether it be in the past, present or future!!!

My brother Jaime, whom I love with all my heart, and who has been my rock throughout my battle with ovarian cancer, is black.

My brother, and my heart, Jaime -

jaim jai jai jai jai
  • aneed2know Stacie 2012/05/08 04:44:04
    aneed2know
    yeah sure he is, and i bet he hates whites also. except you right?
  • Stacie aneed2know 2012/05/08 05:25:39
    Stacie
    +2
    You are a racist a**hole of the first order.

My brother is married to a white woman, Katie, whom he adores and has 3 beautiful children with.

He doesn't hate anyone, and even if he did, race would never be a factor.

To be perfectly frank, most of the racism that he has endured has been at the hands of his own race, not mine.

I will never understand how someone that has no problem - and rightly so - citing racism against African Americans can turn around and treat whites in the same atrocious manner that they are protesting to begin with.

It appears that the hypocrisy of those that do practice this kind of racism, yourself included, knows no bounds.
  • aneed2know Stacie 2012/05/08 06:49:42
    aneed2know
    so i am racist because i don't by into this Obama is racist and i call you out on it, i think you are projecting.

His own race, how so, explain that asinine comment, if you can you loon.

And why dont you tell me how you think i am treating whites, since you seem to know me so well, or could it be this. The people that i am talking about are loony and they happen to be white,, could that be it.

I am not the one who has accused Obama of being racist without any proof, without one statement that the man has made, now am? Do i need to remind you what your answer was to this question?

Oh you call me an a$$hole one more time i will forget that you are a lady and treat you like a man and start calling names like i would any man. But i would love to see your proof that Obama is racist since this post is about that?
  • Stacie aneed2know 2012/05/08 22:05:51 (edited)
    Stacie
    +1
    "Okay when you see a group of black men walking towards you, do you get a uneasy feeling? Go ahead a lie."

"yeah sure he is, and i bet he hates whites also. except you right?"

No, you are racist because of your childish and petty remarks that you have made, and are quoted above, on this board.

You do not know my brother or me and yet we are liars?

You state that my brother hates other whites, except maybe me, because he happens to be African American and we are white?

You are the one that made this conversation personal by attacking my brother's honor based solely on the fact that he is Black and his family is White.

You absolutely disgust me.

If you would like proof of his racism, read the posts that you responded to to begin with.

2014/11/26 14:07:10