Is Obama destroying America on Purpose or is he just a Moron?

dublin9 2011/06/03 14:50:05

Two things happened over the past few days that should make you wonder what country you are living in. It should also make you go to your nearest gun store to purchase protection for your home, because you’ll need it for what what’s undoubtedly coming next.

The beauty of
America used to be the vibrant economy and personal freedom. The former is rapidly eroding as the unemployment rate jumped to 9.1%. This wasn’t something Obama’s Department of Labor wanted to be made public.

As usual, they had rigged the figures, primarily by reducing the number of people considered to be in the labor force to inflate the percent of people employed. The Labor Department contacts thousands of people to get these stats.

But when
ADP who writes the payroll checks for some 25 Million people showed that the work force increased by only around 38,000 in May, Obama’s lying feds backed down. You need a minimum growth in employment of about 150,000 per month, just to absorb new people entering the work force based on natural growth.

Now let’s go to
Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix Arizona as a typical example of Obama’s TSA Homeland Security federal thug tactics. Obama’s Homeland Security is really a misnomer. It’s more like Obama’s KGB.

During the alleged screening process, a woman’s breasts were groped. She broke down and was dragged off, presumably considered to be one of Obama’s “Enemy’s of the State.” Her son had already passed through the process and was in the public area. He then began filming his mother’s ordeal.

The feds came over demanding that he stop filming because it is against the law. When the son respectfully explained that he would do so if they could provide the legal Citation banning his public filming, they threatened to confiscate his camera as somehow being a subversive weapon. Of course, they couldn’t offer a Legal Citation because none existed. Long ago, the Supreme Court stated that filming in public is allowed.

I live in
New York City with its huge Kennedy Airport. If you stand and watch, you will see that Muslims in full garb are NOT forced to go through the same screening process. The Muslim “pat down” does not include grabbing crotches and breasts. It’s merely a “head to shoulder” pat down. Perhaps Sharia law has become part of the Obama’s TSA regulations and Muslims are the unmentioned privileged class.

Homeland Security Director Janet Napolatano has previously claimed that de facto sexual molestation will be extended beyond airports. Will it include “fondle” checkpoints on streets? Maybe it will include your home. Be afraid. Be very afraid. And be armed with the implements to defend yourself.

THE OBAMA ECONOMY
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Employment-growth-brakes-rb-325...
OBAMA'S KGB
http://www.prisonplanet.com/video-woman-screams-for-help-afte...

• timnerk 2013/08/03 18:40:46
    Obama is both a moron and out to destroy America.
    timnerk
    +1
    Interesting that people who are part-time like me(because of the new healthcare law) are 90% in agreement with my position and that people who make the same amount as me are in 100% agreement with my position. The correlation would perhaps be due to all of us being part-time and making under 25K because of bad policies of this administration. Of course, I was already making under 25K because I work for a company that takes 35% percent of the tips that I get so they are also to blame. However, at the end of the day I take full responsibility for what I bring home. That is up to me in a free market economy, not the government at least for right now until they decide to implement full blown socialism or raise taxes beyond belief.
  • timnerk timnerk 2013/08/03 18:44:28
    timnerk
    +2
    I don't really even like blaming the government because it puts some of the burden on them for what only I am responsible for. So, again, for the record I am responsible for what I do. I just want the government to realize that for all citizens and butt out.
  • sara 2012/10/04 22:39:55
    sara
    +1
    America was ready for a lying muslim socialist like Obama. Society is imploding from within, The movie Obama's America 2012 explains why Obama is doing what he is. He is deliberately trying to destroy America & turn it into a Socialist 3rd world country. Wake up people & vote this dangerous imposter before America can never recover
  • katie.capshaw 2011/09/06 17:55:58
    katie.capshaw
    +3
    He is out to destroy America. Why else would he double the national debt in two years. Why else would he (after being warned 3 weeks in advance) refuse to lower this nations debt, resulting in our the lose of our triple star credit rating. Why else would he shove a multi trillion dollar health
    care bill down our throats, even when all evidence showed that Americans did not want the bill. Why else would he refuse to lift the moratorium banning off shore (defying a court order, and costing tens of thousands their jobs) in the gulf, but give billions to Brazil for their off shore drilling. Why would he close 8% of coal factories (48% of our energy comes from coal) in the middle of a recession. Again causing tens of thousands to lose their jobs, not to mention the rise in energy costs that will effect every family in the U.S. The list goes on and on. These are not things Bush did. This falls squarely on Obama.

The reality is, it is difficult to create jobs while you are destroying the nation. This idiot poisons the water hole (remember his, "we won, time for you to move to the back of the bus comments), shoves his unpopular ideology down the throats of the American people, kills jobs with his Obamanomics, doubles the national deficit, and borrows 800 billion (putting unborn ch...

The reality is, it is difficult to create jobs while you are destroying the nation. This idiot poisons the water hole (remember his, "we won, time for you to move to the back of the bus comments), shoves his unpopular ideology down the throats of the American people, kills jobs with his Obamanomics, doubles the national deficit, and borrows 800 billion (putting unborn children in debt in debt) in stimulus money that has zero effect on the nation. All this while travels the world living his Jet set life style (leaving the biggest carbon footprint of any prior president has left) while he touts "green jobs". His idiot wife has spent 10 million dollars of tax payer money on vacations while American families are their losing jobs and homes. This nation will continue to decline as long as this S.O.B remains in office.
  • rozied katie.c... 2012/05/08 20:00:44
    rozied
    +1
    You said it, I agree 100%. I cannot believe that the people in power that love America don't do anything about it. Why can't someone stop him.
  • timnerk rozied 2013/08/03 18:48:37
    timnerk
    +4
    The Republicans don't do anything either. I am one hard-nosed conservative and I believe the Republicans are not representing our interests. Maybe except for Ted Cruz and possibly a few others.
  • timnerk katie.c... 2013/08/03 18:46:56
  • Julio Vasquez 2011/08/20 15:27:55
    Julio Vasquez
    +6
    He is clearly trying to destroy America. He has now given blanket Amnesty to illegals. We may never be able to recover.
  • michael 2011/07/11 18:44:14
    Other
    michael
    +1
    NO , Obama isn't out to destroy America on purpose----he was left with a huge mess back in 2008 by George W. Bush-that is reality folks. But where Obama went wrong was his solution for fix that problem----a huge stimulus package (favored by two real LIBERAL idiots Paul Krugman and David Brooks ) while at the sametime pushing though a vast healthcare program though the US Congress on top of a vast federal deficit. And the real consquences of his presidency, Obama has returned this country to the mindset of the 1970s---everyone wanting somekind of government check rather than a willingness to work. It is sad that when America is in decline which we are now in due to these crazy politices but I still think America's best days are ahead of US.
  • Katherine michael 2011/08/20 20:24:35
    Katherine
    +1
    Um, no, not Bush. The reality is that we had a housing collapse. They were warned, but they proceeded anyway. And now I hear we're going to be at four years unemployment.....
  • michael Katherine 2013/08/03 22:25:39
    michael
    Hey --I am trying to keep it real. There is enough of the blame in Washington, D.C. To blame eveyone
  • Katherine michael 2013/08/04 00:42:52
    Katherine
    +1
    Just about everyone is to blame, including us, but literally it was their policy.

• michael Katherine 2013/08/04 02:28:11
    michael
    Anyone who wants an easy way out is the problem
  • David S... michael 2011/10/16 19:22:16
  • sara David S... 2012/10/04 22:44:02
    sara
    Legalize it. Its a win-win. Ca needs the $$$ & sick people need cannibis
  • michael sara 2013/08/03 20:42:11
    michael
    Are prepared to deal with the consequences of legalization----more drug overdoses and less people employed.... Private companies will still drug tests I think anyway. Can California. Afford to loose more jobs???
  • michael David S... 2013/08/03 19:23:33
    michael
    +1
    My brother died of a drug overdose hence I oppose all drugs including pot. I am sure you have never had to deal with an event like that in your life. I am sick and tied of people who like you always wanting to legalize pot- I hope you go to jail where you pot heads belong along with all the other criminals. I did not vote for Obama .... Yes I voted for mitt even if I disliked him for his.liberalism.
  • timnerk michael 2013/08/03 18:52:50
    timnerk
    +5
    He is out to destroy America. It takes special talent to be that stupid. I don't believe for a second that he is just plain ignorant of what is happening. I think he wants to bring US down to the level of third world status because he hates America. He wants re-education of the populace regardless of the consequences. It's his ideology. Same as Bill Ayers.
  • michael timnerk 2013/08/03 19:31:16
    michael
    +2
    Have you seen what is coming out of the public schools lately??? Or even college??? How many of your fellow Americans are on disability or meds of some kind??? Prozac??? Or lithium??? My point is simply this--- there are more dysfunctional people and even half educated people today in our country ..... Doesn't it make sense our government become too???
  • timnerk michael 2013/08/11 18:57:18
    timnerk
    +1
    I understand what you mean. I agree. But our president is either just that stupid or he is doing it on purpose. The facts point to one or the other. And I'm not sure which is better.
  • Katherine 2011/07/08 07:57:02
    Other
    Katherine
    +4
    Destroy America is putting it mildly. This is the kind of crap Hitler did to Jewish people. How can you do this in a "free" country? Obama has trampled on the Constitution pretty much since he got into office. What more can possibly happen?
  • Charles... Katherine 2011/08/20 15:41:38
    Charles Braley
    +3
    At least Hitler - "ACTUALLY", lowered the dismal unemployment rate from around 60% in 1934 to around <5%, and the German economy was actually - "THRIVING", before 1939!
  • dublin9 Charles... 2011/08/20 18:38:09 (edited)
    dublin9
    +2
    Interestingly, Hitler created economically unsound jobs through heavy deficit financing, much like Barack Obama has tried to do and is attempting to do. Germany was very deeply in debt to foreign banks who extended him loans. He was faced with the choice of either paying back the money responsibly or conquering the countries whos banks loaned him the money.

In many ways, the Obama concepts of economics are very similar to Hitlers. It really doesn't work because sooner or later, you must pay back what you borrowed. Hitler understood this and decided on war before the people saw that his economics was a scam and couldn't be continued. Obama is clueless.
  • michael dublin9 2013/08/03 22:33:27
    michael
    You also ignore the fact that hitler had extremely tight money policies while the USA today is just printing money
  • Katherine michael 2013/08/04 09:00:47
    Katherine
    +1
    His economic policies were killing the wealthy and making political dissidents work until they died.
  • michael Katherine 2013/08/04 10:57:11
    michael
    Yes inflation is hard---and that is what all this really is--the high cost of simply living and doing business in America these days. And yes again Obama tried to spend our way into better times which only added to our federal budget deficit ....which only increased our problem. But what can anyone really do anyway but work???
  • Katherine michael 2013/08/04 11:04:32
    Katherine
    +1
    I was talking about Hitler. Hitler's policies involved appropriating property and using it for the state. Political dissidents were used as slave labor.
  • michael Katherine 2013/08/04 14:23:05
    michael
    +1
    Of course hitler's economic policies where criminal because the nazi regime was a criminal enterprise built on a racist ideology.
    In one sense both hitler and Obama are both children of inflationary policies.
  • Katherine Charles... 2011/09/06 23:35:37
    Katherine
    +1
    You make me sick. He killed millions of people, brutalized citizens, took their property, took all their rights away from them.. I can't even begin to describe the terror he unleashed on his people or the amount of time it took before Germany was restored as a nation (which, btw, goes a little beyond employment). That's nothing to aspire towards. We've lowered unemployment here through loosening regulations and lowering taxes. And millions didn't have to die and suffer to accomplish that.
  • David S... Katherine 2011/10/16 19:30:13
    David Sizemore
    +1
    You are aware the actual unemployment is >15% right? The feds consider once your unemployment runs out that you are "no longer looking for a job" and fall off their charts. Reguardless yess hitler was a horrible horrible man. Noone can deny that. Ask any historian though, Hitler was also one of the world's most powerful men that created one of the world's most powerful army supporting one of the world's most powerful countries. Phycopath..yes, stupid and incompetent....far far from. Oh and thank A LOT of your current technological advancements and medical advancements to Hitler. I hope the man is burning in hell but can't deny what he did. To compare Obama to Hitler is like spitting on Hitler.
  • Katherine David S... 2012/05/09 08:17:35
    Katherine
    +1
    Oh wow, what is wrong with you. No amount of perceived "progress" in "technology" or "medicine" is worth the mass murder, oppression, fear, destruction and the incalculable suffering he caused... Apparently you think I would object to spitting on Hitler... It was a regime that, hypocritically enough, placed no value on life, which was the only way in which you can label him or them with power, that made them so difficult to defeat -- forcing people to do anything to stop it, or to get themselves free of the Nazis. You call that an accomplishment? There is NOTHING positive you can glean from Hitler and his regime's reign of terror. You're right about one thing, though. I can't deny that he was a blood thirsty maniac burning in hell. Next time reply on your real account.
  • michael Katherine 2013/08/04 14:26:34
    michael
    +1
    Of course you are correct about hitler but I remind you hitler was popular among the German people at least in 1930s. That fact is often overlooked by non-historians
  • Katherine michael 2013/08/04 15:09:37
  • michael David S... 2013/08/04 02:32:11
    michael
    David- you are wrong , to prove to You that Hitler was stupid all I have to do is refer you to a small city called Stalingrad
  • rozied Katherine 2012/05/08 20:13:21
    rozied
    +1
    I agree, I also am asking the same question, why is he being allowed to get away with it. Anyone who can think can see he is out to make America into what he thinks it should be. Its certainly not the America I know & love & if he gets another 4 yrs I doubt we will ever recover.
  • timnerk Katherine 2013/08/03 18:54:42
    timnerk
    +3
    We are only as free as our "benevolent" leaders allow us to be. Or as free as we are willing to make ourselves.
  • sue 2011/06/27 13:57:11
    Other
    sue
    I am sure that Obama is personally responsible for every TSA agent's behavior and that your accusation of different treatment for people in different dress is accurate and based on statistical observation.

Oh, I mean, are you serious with this question?
  • dublin9 sue 2011/06/27 14:46:12 (edited)
    dublin9
    +2
    Obama IS responsible for the behavior of every TSA agent if his Agency's set the standard. Federal employees are agents of the federal government. Obama is currently CEO of what I like to call USA, Inc. A President takes responsibility for the good and the bad.
  • sue dublin9 2011/06/27 19:59:42
    sue
    Yes, he's the responsible person who will have to deal with the behavior of the agents, but he did not personally tell agents to do every second. Also, accusing the Dept of Labor of being manipulated. You are sounding like you think Obama is some kind of god that can control everything. He's just a politician.

Plus, I travel internationally and domestically relatively often. I've never had, nor seen anyone have, that detailed pat-down -- including at JFK. I think these reports are exaggerated.
  • dublin9 sue 2011/06/27 23:43:55 (edited)
    dublin9
    +2
    President Harry S. Truman had a sign on his Presidential desk saying "The Buck Stops Here." That's what you assume when you become President or CEO of a corporation. You assume responsibility. This is particularly true when like the TSA, you approve of what the agents are doing. The fact is that under Barack Obama, government employees now have the right to offer you the choice of being viewed naked or sexually molested.

2014/08/28 01:26:38