IS OBAMA CARE THE INSTRUMENT OF A “666” IMPLANT THAT WAS WARNED ABOUT IN THE BIBLE?

Old Salt 2012/07/09 18:39:33
NO WONDER PELOSI SAID WE NEEDED TO PASS THE BILL TO SEE WHAT WAS IN IT!
JUST ANOTHER OBAMA HATER!
WONT EVER HAPPEN!

The New Health Care (Obamacare) law H.R.
3590 Also HR 4872 requires all US citizens to have the RIFD (Radio Implantable
Frequency Device) chip implanted into all of us by March 23, 2013. Such a chip will not only include our medical
history, but personal information to include our bank account, social security…
as well as tracking capability by GPS monitoring? According to page 1004 of obamacare, it will
be the “Law of the Land!”

For those of you who do not believe this,
READ THE BILL!

National Medical Device Registry from H.R. 3200
[Healthcare Bill], pages 1001-1008:

(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in
this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket
safety and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘(A) is or has been used in or
on a patient; ‘‘(B)and is— ‘‘(i) a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II
device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.”

Then on page 1004 it describes what the term “data” means in paragraph 1,

section B:

‘‘(2) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to information respecting a
device described in paragraph (1), including claims data, patient survey data,
standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data
from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data
deemed appropriate by the Secretary”

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable? Approved by the FDA, a
class II implantable device is an “implantable radio frequency transponder
system for patient identification and health information.” The purpose of a
class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as “claims data,
patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and
analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records,
and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary.”

Rev. 13: 17…..
And that no
man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or
the number of his name.” (18) …. “Here is wisdom. Let him that hath
understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and
his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.”

PS: Thank you PEARLIE MOMI for this
information.

Read More: http://www.christian-forum.net/index.php?showtopic...

• Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/07/09 18:49:48 (edited)
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +13
    No Chip for me. I am not a criminal. If I say No, I will probably go to the Fema camps.....The Law of the Land.....OMG....Vote Obama out~~ and repeal repeal the Heath care bill.. Thanks OS

• golem48 2012/07/10 03:48:34
    golem48
    +6
    It is Beastly! He is the man mentioned in Daniel 8:25..
  • Old Salt golem48 2012/07/10 17:24:04
  • golem48 Old Salt 2012/07/10 23:16:50
  • Contard... Old Salt 2012/07/11 18:57:50
  • Gwen 2012/07/10 01:51:53
    Gwen
    +1
    You got my attention. I was completely bored on sodahead and you got my attention. Thanks for the jolt of caffeine.
  • oldlady 2012/07/10 01:26:55
    WONT EVER HAPPEN!
    oldlady
    +1
    HAHAHAHAHA! You slipped of the cracker!
  • Stan Kapusta 2012/07/10 01:15:06
    WONT EVER HAPPEN!
    Stan Kapusta
    +2
    People are slowly wising up. It may not be reported here but people are standing up all over. The banksters fiasco is the first. It won't come down to that.
  • Old Salt Stan Ka... 2012/07/10 17:25:46
  • Stan Ka... Old Salt 2012/07/11 05:00:01
    Stan Kapusta
    +1
    Well Willard isn't going to make argeements with the UN and at least he will follow the constitution. Hellary's agreement will be repealed. A good thing. Obie's leading us down to the NWO crap. People forget for the first 3 years he has been in office his focus has been overseas. Not here at home.
  • ed 2012/07/10 00:05:25
    ed
    +4
    ALL politicans get the implant first ,then I still won't have one put in me.No way.I have just the place for pelosi's implant.
  • Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2012/07/09 22:17:33
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +5

NBC...the year 2007.......

• Cindy64... Charu ∞... 2012/07/11 04:18:49
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    YEP !!!!! thumbs up
  • Charu ∞... Cindy64... 2012/07/11 05:10:36
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    Thanks!
  • Cindy64... Charu ∞... 2012/07/11 14:12:34
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    You are so welcome Sis oxxoxoxo
  • Charu ∞... Cindy64... 2012/07/11 18:50:56
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    :D xoxoxo
  • Cindy64... Charu ∞... 2012/07/11 21:37:05
  • Charu ∞... Cindy64... 2012/07/12 05:01:52
  • AlmaBoudreaux 2012/07/09 22:16:11 (edited)
    AlmaBoudreaux
    +5
    Repeal the bill.
  • Cindy64... AlmaBou... 2012/07/11 04:19:13
  • kaZappoo 2012/07/09 22:10:57
    kaZappoo
    +4
    I know people in the legal profession ,,and this "chip referd to here is why the supreme court heard it "...( and a slew of other provisions as well )

they up held it ...???

so why would many states be suing the govt ( IDAHO ) included because of these & many more provisions .....
  • Næthan Æterna 2012/07/09 22:05:10
    Næthan Æterna
    +4
    SCREW ANY KIND OF RFID (RADIO FREQUENCY IDENTIFICATION CHIP). Period. I wouldn't get it if they offered me $1 million dollars.
  • Q 2012/07/09 21:46:06
    WONT EVER HAPPEN!
    Q
    +5
    What a joke, how gullible are you fools anyway?

First of all you claim that HR4872 requires that all US citizens must have an rifd implant that will also include personal information along with GPS tracking capability, that is in fact a bold face lie.

In your question you say this requirement is in HR 4872, but then you cite HR 3200 which never passed to support your claim? Don't you see the obvious flaw in this disingenuous scare tactic you're promoting here?

The rifd implant cited in HR 3200 was removed due to the hysterical claims from the conservatives trying to scare the US population into rejecting the ACA healthcare bill through these sleazy fear tactics.

In the version that did not pass: HR3200, there was a provision about using rifd implants ONLY in the people who have an implanted medical device such as a pacemaker or an insulin pump so that the dept. of Health and Human services could track the success rate of the implants along with keeping track of potential recalls of such implanted medical devices.

No where in the first draft: HR 3200 ( Which did not pass by the way!) did it say that "EVERYONE" is required to have one let alone that the rifd chip have GPS tracking capability along with ones financial records,

Its just another sleazy scare tactic from those who oppose the ACA healthcare law that was debunked long ago.
  • tom Q 2012/07/09 22:08:13
    tom
    +2
    Unfortunately most conservatives on this site seem to be amateur conspiracy theorists. It's quite funny actually.
  • Mariann... Q 2012/07/10 10:33:25
  • Q Mariann... 2012/07/10 12:59:22
    Q
    Please...

Why Barack Obama's Social Security card application might have included a Connecticut mailing address is something of a curiosity, as he had no known connection to that state at the time, but by itself that quirk is no indicator of fraud. The most likely explanation for the discrepancy is a simple clerical or typographical error: the ZIP code in the area of Honolulu where Barack Obama lived is 96814, while the ZIP code for Danbury, Connecticut, is 06814. Since '0' and '9' are similarly shaped numbers and are adjacent on typewriter keyboards, it's not uncommon for handwritten examples to be mistaken for each other, or for one to be mistyped as the other (thereby potentially resulting in a Hawaiian resident's application mistakenly being routed as if it had originated from Connecticut).

Anyway prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number (the first three digits of an SSN) represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the...
    Please...

Anyway prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number (the first three digits of an SSN) represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.
  • Old Salt Q 2012/07/10 19:08:09
  • Charu ∞... Old Salt 2012/07/10 19:26:40
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +4
    BRAVO!!!!!
  • Q Charu ∞... 2012/07/10 20:30:07
    Q
    Pftttt.....
  • Charu ∞... Q 2012/07/10 20:46:56
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +3
    Why does your response not surprise me....
  • Q Charu ∞... 2012/07/10 20:53:31
    Q
    As did yours...
  • Charu ∞... Q 2012/07/11 05:11:22
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +3
    Good! :)
  • Q Old Salt 2012/07/10 19:52:55
    Q
    No not when they are propagating falsehoods rather than addressing the topic honestly.

I wondered if you were going to respond to my comment about your post that was factually incorrect and wildly speculative. And I merely called the rumor that you are spreading a sleazy tactic which it is, I did not attack you personally except to ask you how gullible you were for repeating it here using an incorrect source ( HR3200)

And after reading the relevant portion from the link that you provided (Thanks by the way.) It served to reaffirm my main point about it not supporting your hysterical assertion. (Based on pages 1013 thru 1020) In fact it supported my point about its original intent to monitor implants like pace makers and insulin pumps to track their effectiveness and for recall purposes. and not require all citizens get an implant which is wildly speculative rhetoric that's simply not supported by the facts.

"Other data that the secretary deems necessary to permit post market assessments of implanted (Pace makers/insulin pumps, etc, etc.) for safety and effectiveness.... and other data deemed appropriate by the secretary to protect the public health."

Your assertion about this part is wildly speculative bordering on paranoid and being used unfairly to turn public opinion away fro...

Your assertion about this part is wildly speculative bordering on paranoid and being used unfairly to turn public opinion away from the ACA law, There have been these type "big brother rumors" about rifd chips ever since they were invented and this one is on steroids. If I overlooked a portion that supports your claim then please point it out and I'll take another look at it.

I even looked at page 1004 where you claimed that it's in the law that it "requires all US citizens to have the RIFD (Radio Implantable Frequency Device) chip implanted into all of us by March 23, 2013. Such a chip will not only include our medical history, but personal information to include our bank account, social security…as well as tracking capability by GPS monitoring? According to page 1004 of obamacare, it will be the “Law of the Land!”

It did not say anything even remotely close to this nonsense that you're repeating here, once again if I overlooked it please show me where and I will retract my comment calling it a sleazy scare tactic.

I am more than willing to civilly debate this issue but I'm usually attacked by emotion based replies rather than factually based responses so I welcome an honest discussion on this matter. But I'm getting a little long winded here so say the word and I'll address the other portion of your reply should you want to continue to discuss the merits of this issue.
  • Cindy64... Old Salt 2012/07/11 04:22:07
  • Charu ∞... Q 2012/07/10 19:27:24
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +3
    YOU are the tool darlin'.....just sayin...
  • Q Charu ∞... 2012/07/10 20:06:58
    Q
    Awww...aren't you just the sweetest little old Nana ever?

Oh well I guess that's a lot easier than actually trying to refute my comment with a fact based reply...just sayin...
  • Charu ∞... Q 2012/07/10 20:51:37 (edited)
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +3
    My dear Mr. Q...why should I have to repeat the truth when it has already been said.
    hmmmmmm....who is the little old person? Nanas come in all ages and some of us are younger and more alert that others. We also still have our vision and our hearing. Maybe yours is impaired due to lack of oxygen, you should pull your head every once in a while for some fresh air......just sayin....
    You can t fix stupid
  • Q Charu ∞... 2012/07/10 20:57:35
    Q
    There ya go again with the sugar and spice everythings nice comments, what a sweetheart you are.

Just maybe if you would have responded to me with a fact based reply rather than an insult we could have an honest debate on the merits of this post?

But we both know you don't want any part of that now don't we? just sayin...
  • Charu ∞... Q 2012/07/11 05:15:01
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    I do not debate anyone who is ignorant of an issue. I can tell by your responses that you have not read the bill and they you go strictly on wi=hat has been spoon-fed to you. I have taken the time and read it. So come back and chat when you are informed. Have a great evening! :)
  • Q Charu ∞... 2012/07/11 05:29:02
    Q
    Please...unless your a lawyer with a long career in the healthcare profession we both know that you're incapable of understanding the many complexities and legalese contained in this law. Even the politicians had their staff lawyers and industry experts read it and explain it to them so forgive me if I doubt that you read the whole thing let alone comprehended it. Its much more likely that you are familiar with the cherry picked portions written about by conservative bloggers trying to spin more misinformation and other scare tactics like the ones in this question.

If you actually read it please post where it contains whats listed in this law complete with a page number like old salt did...but we both know you won't or more accurately you can't!

Take care:)
  • Charu ∞... Q 2012/07/11 14:22:36
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    1. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand where the money is going if you read it. 2. I read it and heard my Senator (Coburn) who was the only one who read before voting on it and I had the same understanding so no you don't have to be a lawyer. 3. i worked for 10 years in the healthcare system and I worked with military for 30 years as an Admin. Asst. which included a LOT of legalese so please do not be so quick to judge just because you don't have the knowledge. 4. Actually I read it before the "cherry picked" portions came out but who cares if they are or not they are there and they are take over by the government. I understand that you are not capable of taking care of yourself and want the government to do it for you because your family won't but there are those of us who take care of our families and others and do NOT want to be mandated to do some especially when the bulk won't even go to what was told.

My point exactly L.....OS has already posted so why should I have to repeat it? That is illogical liberal thinking which is why you are a useful tool...you don't get it the first time....not gonna waste key strokes on you.
    Have a good day. :)

2014/09/21 12:12:29