Is Obama (Barry Soetoro) a Serial Killer?

Huntclan 2012/04/30 01:50:39
Yes, Obammy Is Indeed A Serial Killer...
19 votes
41%
No, He Is Inept and Stoopid, But He Is NOT A Serial Killer...
11 votes
24%
Wait A Minute!!! You Forgot To Add ___________ To His Kill List...
16 votes
35%
Obama is arguably the most prolific killer this Nation has ever known. He is running around the Country bragging about killing Osama Bin Laden when he had ample opportunity to bring him in alive.

I am starting to think he is a Natural Born Killer. Perhaps a Serial Killer. Here is my list of deaths I feel Obama (Barry) is responsible for:

Osama Bin Laden
Our credit rating
The coal industry
The oil and natural
gas industry

The healthcare sector
Job creation
Economic
growth

Small businesses

What do you think?

Is Barry Soetoro (Obama) a Serial Killer?

obama is a killer

Question Closed

• aherbert 2012/04/30 02:08:14
    aherbert
    +10
    The author of this post is an idiot and a hater....

obama hi hater

• cddjmikey 2012/05/05 10:05:37
    cddjmikey
    +1
    He's killed just about every industry in the country with a few exceptions so yeah, he's a killer ! The exceptions are Solar so he can throw more money away. The auto industry with ALL those UNION employees to vote for him.
  • I am me 2012/05/04 19:21:05 (edited)
    I am me
    +2
    AYou forgot all of those coincidental human deaths that are just suspiciously linked to him allegedly. The list of alleged suspicious deaths is now over 30 people who have died who were connected to Mr. Obama ncluding Breitbart and Breitbart's coroner and Seal Team 6 whose plane just happened to crash out of nowhere and then there is judge Roll who was against the government take over of 401K and was coming up to vote against it but never got around to it before he died in the shooting with the Congressman Gabby.

But, I have 30 healthy people who have died suspiciously around me in the past four or so years so it's all just a strange coincidence that people are dying left and right around me without anyone every being able to find a cause of death. That's normal. I knowI a lot of people so I understand what Barry is going through.

Hey, I wonder if Obama is surpassing Clinton's amount of suspicious deaths? Those two have THE worst luck ever.
  • Ron in Oregon 2012/05/04 03:06:43
    Ron in Oregon
    +1
    He is also a cereal killer. Have you checked the price of breakfast cereal lately.
  • Huntclan Ron in ... 2012/05/04 03:26:19
    Huntclan
    +1
    Oh geez! You got a point there. It is terrible in the grocery store these days...
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/05/02 04:26:32
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    You forgot to add all those who, in their desperation over lost jobs, lost dreams and foreclosed homes, committed suicide.
  • Huntclan Aqua Su... 2012/05/02 11:17:10
  • Zippcodey 2012/05/02 02:32:25
    Zippcodey
    +3
    How about his homosexual partners that came up dead.
  • Huntclan Zippcodey 2012/05/02 11:21:21
    Huntclan
    +2
    The life expectancy of Obama homosexual lover is not very long is it?
  • Zippcodey Huntclan 2012/05/02 14:38:24
    Zippcodey
    +3
    No not at all.
  • BritPunk Zippcodey 2012/05/06 11:04:43
    BritPunk
    Who were they, please?
  • Huntclan BritPunk 2012/05/06 12:24:45
  • Zippcodey BritPunk 2012/05/07 02:18:06
    Zippcodey
    +1
    The dead ones.
  • safari 2012/05/01 19:07:55 (edited)
    safari
    +5
    Mom of murdered obama gay lover speaks up http://fellowshipofminds.word...

Witness in obama passport fraud case murdered http://www.washingtontimes.co...

Breitbart's coroner poisoned to death? http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/br...

Brian Terry murdered with gun obama admin sold to Mexican drug cartel http://dailycaller.com/2012/0... and no telling how many more deaths are related to those guns

I could go on and on but I'm out of time. But one more biggy that can't be ignored: Obama is killing America and the American dream.
  • Huntclan safari 2012/05/01 22:24:18
    Huntclan
    +2
    Time to buy me a gun:( suicide gun barrel
  • safari Huntclan 2012/05/02 05:18:22
    safari
    +1
    give that to your favorite lefty lol
  • Zippcodey safari 2012/05/02 14:35:23
    Zippcodey
    +2
    I believe the Jesuits are doing the murdering for the cover-ups, just like in Clinton's administration.
  • safari Zippcodey 2012/05/02 20:32:09
    safari
    +1
    He is also the beloved of the Muslim bros, the black panthers and Chicago thugs so it's hard to guess who it might be -
  • Zippcodey safari 2012/05/02 20:40:21
    Zippcodey
    His real dad is Frank Marshall Davis, a communist and racist. That's why he has the friends he does. But the Papacy and Vatican put him in office, they turned him on to ACORN and he worked for the Catholic Church in Chicago. He is a guy who hates this country and White people, and in his mind this country is going to pay. But he is doing the agenda of the Papacy.
  • jasmine1 safari 2012/05/02 17:38:44 (edited)
    jasmine1
    +1
    Do not forget Bill Clinton's best friend, the head of the Democratic Party in Arkansas in 2008. I cannot remember his name. Also, he threatened Chelsea Clinton's life if Bill and Hillary did not back him in the Presidential race and stop investigating his eligibility. If you see the films from the convention, they are heart wrenching if you know the background.
  • safari jasmine1 2012/05/02 20:33:59
    safari
    wow I hadn't heard of the threat to Clinton's daughter and I haven't seen any convention footage either. What kinds of things do you see on it?
  • jasmine1 safari 2012/05/03 15:30:50
    jasmine1
    +1
    Try getting on these news sites;Patriot Depot, Grassfire, Newsmax, Cowboy Byte, Rev Larry Wallenmeyer. The very best one, the one the really digs and has the best credibility and reports even about Sheriff Joe is WND. Once you sign up for some of these you will get more and you can also pull up Canadian newspapers. They are not controlled and threatened by Barry. Don't pull up a newspaper in Quebec unless you can read in French (LOL). Good luck with your seaches. Our newsmedia is threatened. Barry told them they could not even report about his daughter's Spring Break to Mexico with 13 of her friends and a large number of Secret Service personnel. It took two jets to get them there for their week of fun in the sun. This happened two weeks ago. I read about it in a Canadian paper.
  • Gregaj7 2012/05/01 18:18:58
    +4
    FYI: Since OBL was already dead, Obama couldn't bring him in "alive". OBL has been dead for well over 5 years.
  • Huntclan Gregaj7 2012/05/01 22:26:13
    Huntclan
    +1
    Why didn't one of his wives say something?
  • Gregaj7 Huntclan 2012/05/02 04:38:28
    +1
    That's a bit difficult when you're ordered not to.
  • syl 2012/05/01 16:52:38
    syl
    +3
    And whatever else gets added to his kill list will not surprise me!
  • Huntclan syl 2012/05/01 22:30:24
    Huntclan
    +2
    Probably lots of puppies...
    obama eats dog
  • syl Huntclan 2012/05/02 18:27:34
    syl
    +1
    Yup, or cannibal Lector!
  • Zippcodey Huntclan 2012/05/02 20:44:18
  • Charles R. Anderson 2012/05/01 07:31:01
    Charles R. Anderson
    +4
    the Dollar to his kill list. By overspending and running up the debt, he has forced the Federal Reserve to print huge numbers of dollars to cover the debt. This in turn has driven up the cost of everything sold on the international market, such as oil and much of our food.
  • Huntclan Charles... 2012/05/01 12:11:53
    Huntclan
    +1
    Thanks... Good one:)
  • MrNoodle 2012/05/01 06:44:38
    MrNoodle
    Hey you guys are completely off the charts nuts. The economy is getting better because of Obama. It was ruined by Republicans, who want to use the same economic approach after they drove us into the ditch. Global warming, and fossil fuel pollution is real, and we allow giant corps to profit by poisoning our planet. Finally people are covered for pre-existing conditions.

I can only conclude you all live under a rock or are all terminally stupid.
  • CuresCa... MrNoodle 2012/05/01 07:03:21
    CuresCancer
    +3
    The economy is better because gas is only double what it was 3 1/2 years ago. Of course fuel prices affect the prices of almost everything, don't they?

The economy is also better because unemployment is 50 to 100% higher than it was under Bush. Higher unemployment is just great, right?

The economy is better because nobody's home is worth what it used to be worth. Prices are down 40% nationally.

The national debt is $5 trillion dollars higher than when Obama took office, exceeding Bush's astronomical debt over eight years. 40% debt is good for the taxpayers isn't it?

The Fed, trying to cover the government's debt, has tripled the money supply, which causes a tax called inflation while salaries continue to remain stagnant. Higher prices is good for people when their wages don't keep pace, right?

Now who was it you were calling terminally stupid?
  • Huntclan MrNoodle 2012/05/01 12:13:45
    Huntclan
    +1
    Go back to your easy chair and keep watching MSNBC.
  • syl Huntclan 2012/05/01 16:56:33
    syl
    Don't you just hate it when you're called on the carpet for a dumb statement? Now, after reading the statistics above, you make more dumb statements. What on earth are YOU watching?
  • Huntclan syl 2012/05/01 22:31:30
    Huntclan
    Yes..., I mean No.., Well Maybe?
  • syl Huntclan 2012/05/02 19:31:26
    syl
    +1
    Hey, I'm sorry, my comment was suppose to be for "MrNoodle"-it got attached to the wrong box. I thought CuresCa..gave such a good reply to his gibberish...
  • Zippcodey MrNoodle 2012/05/02 20:46:03
    Zippcodey
    +2
    Kool-Aid, Kool-Aid, tastes great, have some more bet you can't wait.

rrgg
  • Flamingolady 2012/05/01 03:43:59
    Flamingolady
    +1
    He is not a serial killer in the most literal definition. However, the points made here on his "killings" listed in the question are good ones. When I went to the doctor last Friday, my co-pay went up another $5.00, to make it almost double from a year ago. Gas is unbelievably high and groceries are close to double what they were 3 years ago. Does anyone think life is better now? Is anyone making double to support the increases in prices? I add to the list below that another thing BO has killed is a way of life, and a standard of living that so many people are unable now to have. Stupidity, ineptitude and not giving a s&*& are his most egregious sins.
  • Huntclan Flaming... 2012/05/01 12:19:54
    Huntclan
    Everything is inching-up. I pay close attention to the grocery prices cause I do all the shopping. EVERYTHING has gone-up in price (except generic Windex, still.97 cents) over the past 6 months and keeps gradually increasing. They usually keep the changes small, but not always. Sometimes they put it on sale for a few days then when the sale is done, the price has increased significantly.
  • syl Huntclan 2012/05/02 19:37:16
    syl
    +1
    Exactly. Plus almost everything is in new, smaller sizes. So, along with the higher price, you are getting less product, which makes the percentage of how much higher you're paying for the same product 3 yrs ago, more than double. It's a sneaky way for the grocery stores, especially, to try to make their gouging of the consumer, less noticeable.

2014/07/31 10:29:55