Is Obama another Hitler?

Let me know what you think. If the people of Germany knew what they would be in for, would they have stopped it all? Did they fall for Hitler's rhetoric?

• Ssgtwaldo 2009/08/10 04:02:32
    Ssgtwaldo
    +13
    He is not another Hitler. He is however, a Mussolini clone.
    All you have to do is read his book. "The Doctrine of Fascism" to see where Bama gets his line of thinking....

But then again he IS a Nationalistic Social Fascist By definition. So who really knows.

book doctrine fascism bama line thinking nationalistic social fascist definition

• BrianD3 2011/02/28 00:25:31
    BrianD3
    he is determined to impose his dream upon us no matter how much we say NO
  • Ann 2010/06/09 02:50:20
    Ann
    He is more like Mussolini a Facist
  • RichardAmwake 2010/04/23 21:01:29
    RichardAmwake
    +4
    The American People are the same as the people of Germany in the 1920's, with despair and grief comes a new face. Brought to power by the Political High Dollar Rich of this Country, He is there Stooge a Puppet for them to carry out what they really want a "New World Order" By controlling the economy and destroying the middle class they will gain full Gov.control over us. From the Ruin of are banks, small business and our American Dollar. They can see a chance to take control of are freedom. From FEMA camps, H1N1, U.N. Troops entering into the Country, Marshal Law training, a Civil Army and so on. With disregard to our Constitution Obama has committed High Treason by breaking the Amendments of taking a House Speaker Chair to the U.N. Security. Artical 1 section 9. this alone should call for Impeachment and Arrest! but we set back in our homes and think no this could never happen again... there will never be another Hitler..... or will There????? Only people with there smug remarks and narrow minds will say that History will not repeat itself!... Wake to the new Dawning of America don't close your eyes for one moment for when you do it will be to late.
  • chamchamgal 2010/01/31 23:55:54 (edited)
    chamchamgal
    Really? Are people that stupid they think hes anything like Hitler?
  • ~Donna~... chamcha... 2010/02/02 11:22:54
    ~Donna~ conspiracy theorists don't seem so nutty anymore do they
    +1
    What does supid mean? LOL
  • twocrows 2009/11/07 20:19:46
    twocrows
    I wasn't sure which box to check--
    did they fall for Hitler's rhetoric? yes.
    would they have stopped it if they had known what was coming? I don't know.

I said a bit about this issue here:
    see what you think?
  • IA64LOL 2009/11/02 06:55:16 (edited)
    IA64LOL
    +1
    I may not have agreed with some of Bush's policies but I *NEVER* thought that the Nazi Bush and Nazi Republican comparisons were acceptable or historically accurate. I was with you when you were irritated by people saying things like "Reich" wing instead of right wing (do they even know what "Reich" means?!).

I know there's some anger out there, but just because some uneducated people made some hateful, inaccurate comparisons doesn't mean that you need to follow in kind. You're not even retaliating against the people that did that mostly. Sure, some people got away with making comments un-condemned (it's the Internet, people do all the time) but others most certainly were condemned for their behavior. Two wrongs don't make a right. If you didn't like it when other people did it, don't do it yourself! You're just contributing to a cycle of hate and you're partially to blame the next time around when it's butthurt liberals again.

Is it too much to ask for some civil discourse?
  • Knot_RIch IA64LOL 2009/11/04 20:40:05
    Knot_RIch
    People need only to think about what Hitler was striving to accomplish, the Third Empire, to figure out what reich is. Alas, so few people study history any more.
    I appreciate your attempting to maintain some civil discourse, I try to do that too, always attempt to remain respectful. If we continue to take people to task when they degenerate into juvinile behavior maybe we can bring the level of discourse up in here. I've had some very good, intelligent converstaions, most times no matter what you are, left or right, when you maintain a level of respect and discuss an issue you can usually come to an agreeable solution, or at least agree to disagree. It's genuinely refreshing.
    Nice to meet you.
  • ~Donna~... IA64LOL 2009/11/05 11:52:18
    +1
    You are saying because you think I am a republican I believe that Obama is the next Hitler? Sigh, NO. Please stop with the Bush comparisons because that excuse is as old as calling people racists.
    I believe he is the next Hitler because of his actions, his friends, his past, what he believes. If you chose to be blind, that is your position to be in, not mine.
  • slim8961 2009/11/01 18:45:01
    slim8961
    +1
    He doesn't rule at all! Hasn't a clue. I've been waiting for him to prove me wrong so far he hasn't.
  • Lucy formerly of Finchley 2009/09/28 21:27:13
    Lucy formerly of Finchley
    +2
    I disagree strongly with Obama's policies, but he's not another Hitler at this point. It bothers me, though, when the likes of the View crew and others complain about it when people *do* compare Obama to Hitler, saying it shows disrespect for the office of the presidency, when they're the very ones who did that to Bush on a daily basis. They act like Hitler was allowed to just creep into Germany and seize power when people forgot to be vigilant, when Hitler was actually elected into office, the same way Obama was. I don't think most Germans knew at the time exactly who they were electing. Did *we*?
  • ~Donna~... Lucy fo... 2009/09/30 10:22:49
    There you have it. That is my point exactly....
  • jedi 2009/08/24 16:46:12
    jedi
    no matter what small similarities you may find between them, Obama is NOT another hitler.

Obama has not massacred over 6,400,000 people with his power. Obama has not killed people because of a different religion. Obama has not sent children to camp where they are left to starve or to go in to an oven and come out as nothing but smoke and ashes. Obama has not done that to anyone.

You are free to hate Obama as much as you want. Call him a communist, a socialist, whatever you like. But calling him Hitler is almost the most selfish thing I have heard from anyone. You have not watched your relatives come out of a chimney in the form of smoke. You have not heard that your friends were shot to death with many others because they were of another religion. You have not been placed in a freezing camp where all you can do is starve, get sick, and hope to be freed before you are made to breathe poisonous gases or shot in the head like your friends were. You have not known what the people rescued from- or the people killed in- the concentration camps have known.

These things happen and you may call Obama Hitler. But for now, if you must call him anything at least stick with Communist or something.
  • ~Donna~... jedi 2009/08/25 01:02:42
    +1
    Let me repeat the question for you since you didn't bother to read it. If you did read it, you obviously misunderstood
    If the people of Germany knew what they would be in for, would they have stopped it all? Did they fall for Hitler's rhetoric?
    Do you think that Hitler came into power and then starting offing people?? He waited a little while didn't he? Did he or did he not come to rule over the sheep with fear and hate?
    You can call this question whatever you want, hate, racist, whatever.... but what it is, is just a question... I wouldn't really doubt that you wouldn't get it....
    I don't hate anyone... hate is reserved for liberals who preach open minds and love.... and then threaten when they don't get their way. That is exactly how Hitler did what he did... utilizing the small minds of the people he ruled.
    If Obama asks you to turn in your neighbor, will you???? Oh wait, Obama did ask you to turn in your neighbor! DUH, sorry.
  • jedi ~Donna~... 2009/08/28 18:14:31
    jedi
    if my neighbor murdered someone I'd turn them in.

anyways, the point is that Obama's not killing millions of people. and he's not ruling over people with fear and hate :|
  • ~Donna~... jedi 2009/08/29 11:25:59
    +1
    Hitler didn't ask people to turn in their neighbors for murder.
    He is indeed ruling with fear and hate. Please listen to the news when you are watching it. Listen carefully. Swine flu pandemic, protesters are bad (even though a good portion of them are dems), don't listen to all the lies, we need to act during the crisis.... etc etc...
    I ask you, how many times did Obama use "crisis" since he has been in office. Our economy is so much worse since he touched it, our war isn't any better, nothing is better. Where is the change? Where are our liberties?
  • twocrows ~Donna~... 2009/11/07 20:23:26
    twocrows
    what liberties have you lost, please?
  • AshleyC... ~Donna~... 2010/05/08 20:07:24
    AshleyChapman
    +3
    Hitler most certainly did ask people to turn in their neighbors. Next (which is already happening actually) Americans will be made to look like terrorists... and you will be asked to turn in your neighbors for any "suspicious" activity. It all happens slowly and is made to *LOOK* like it is the *RIGHT* thing to do.... after all.... they are terrorists right??? Well, believe me.... Jewish people were made to look like terrorists in Germany as well. DO NOT BELIVE WHAT YOU SEE ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY IN THE NEWS!! propaganda is a well-known, very well used tool, to deceive many. it really does go way deeper and further than that. There really IS a group of VERY powerful and evil men who would just LOVE to have absolute control. They will have it very soon and most people won't even realize it until they are kicking down their neighbors door, even when that happens, most people will probably assume their neighbors must have done something wrong.... but yours will be next.
    Here is one example of being asked to turn your neighbors.... I know it is for people with guns.... but this is just a warming up stage to get you used to the idea... and comfortable with it.

• Lucy fo... jedi 2009/10/05 21:54:27
    Lucy formerly of Finchley
    +1
    Isn't it far better to recognize the "small similarities" to Hitler and remove a person from office, than to wait until that person has actually committed multiple atrocities, then call him Hitler, and *then* remove him from office? It's called LEARNING FROM HISTORY. You should be thanking God that people remember what happened and are trying to prevent it from happening again.
  • twocrows Lucy fo... 2009/11/07 20:29:23
    twocrows
    a president can be removed from office if he has committed crimes. Obama has not done so.
    Clinton was hounded for 6 of his 8 years -- and no crimes were turned up. otoh, WE paid just shy of $30,000,000.00 to find no crimes.

if we began tossing presidents out of office because of what we thought they might do we would reap anarchy. and the next step would be, we would begin imprisoning people because of what we thought they might do.

think about what you are going to say before you say it.
  • Lucy fo... twocrows 2009/11/08 01:57:46
    Lucy formerly of Finchley
    An incumbent president can be removed from office during a general election, which was what I was referring to in this post. I also think that we should remain vigilant as to the behavior of the person in the highest office in the land. In my opinion, Obama's shady real-estate dealings and ties to militant anti-Americans and terrorists warrant scrutiny. If this scrutiny reveals reasons he should be removed from office, I support that. As for Clinton, not even perjury, a crime in all 50 states, succeeded in removing him from office; nevertheless, it was a crime.
  • AshleyC... jedi 2010/05/08 19:32:11
    AshleyChapman
    +1
    I was about to say exactly what was said below so instead I will go ahead and say this.... Obama doesn't even run the country... the banks and corporations do... you can pay anyone to do anyting if you have enough money... just study history and look at quotes of all our presidents concerning the banks and especially the Central Bank and Federal Reserve which are privately run corporations.... not government at all. The money and power have finally been so condensed in such a way that only a very few people own everything in the world. There are 12 corporations that, when you go down the pyramid, own literally everything... if it sounds too unbelievable.... it is.... BUT, it is very true. Truth isn't always what you would expect it to be.
    Another thing, people need to remember that there were SOO many people that followed and agreed with Hitler..... I truly do not believe there are that many bad people in the world that they would have, had they known what was actually going on... they were LIED to. They were told the Jews were bad people that had done bad things to people, they were "terrorists". They were even shown this all over the t.v. so people started to believe it. They were also told that concentration camps were a nice place to live and that the people there were ha...

Another thing, people need to remember that there were SOO many people that followed and agreed with Hitler..... I truly do not believe there are that many bad people in the world that they would have, had they known what was actually going on... they were LIED to. They were told the Jews were bad people that had done bad things to people, they were "terrorists". They were even shown this all over the t.v. so people started to believe it. They were also told that concentration camps were a nice place to live and that the people there were happy and healthy, they were shown this on t.v. as well. people believed it (it was shown to them, right???)
    Fascism has been here for a long time... and it's the corporations who are the dictator. Behind the illusion of freedom, they pull the strings.

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." - Henry Ford

"The regional Federal Reserve Banks are not government agencies. ..but are independant, privately owned and locally controlled corporations." - Lewis vs. United States, 680 F. 2d 1239 9th Circuit 1982

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."-- Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild - Banker Family

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce." -- James A. Garfield, President of the United States

"To expose a 15 Trillion dollar ripoff of the American people by the stockholders of the 1000 largest corporations over the last 100 years will be a tall order of business." -- Buckminster Fuller

"Every Congressman, every Senator knows precisely what causes inflation...but can't, [won't] support the drastic reforms to stop it [repeal of the Federal Reserve Act] because it could cost him his job." -- Robert A. Heinlein, Expanded Universe

"The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the International bankers." -- Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. Pa)

"I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world-- no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men." -- President Woodrow Wilson
  • Steelers55 2009/08/12 04:39:46
    Steelers55
    +2
    get him out NOW!!!
  • ~Donna~... Steelers55 2009/08/13 01:29:51
    +1
    I hear that my friend!
  • J 2009/08/11 20:28:09
    J
    +1
    He is NOT Hitler. Hitler was ruling from his own sick mind. Obama is ruling from the "friends" and "associates" that will use him and then toss him. But, he is so arrogant that he won't see it until it is too late.
  • ~Donna~... J 2009/08/12 01:37:31
    +1
    Nice... didn't think you were going to go in that direction.
  • FBD - 2009/08/11 14:13:31
    FBD  -
    +1
    No he isn't Hitler, but many of his programs, including his health care plan, are facsist:

"Doctors take their hippocratic oath too seriously." ~ Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, (White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuels' brother)

"Unlike allocation by sex or race, allocation by age is not invidious discrimination; every person lives through different life stages rather than being a single age. Even if 25-year-olds receive priority over 65-year-olds, everyone who is 65 years now was previously 25 years" ~ Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, (White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuels' brother) (Lancet, Jan. 31).

"Deadly Doctors"
    http://a12iggymom.vox.com/lib...

• ~Donna~... FBD - 2009/08/12 01:38:38
    +2
    Let's hope that isn't the delivery system.
  • CRX H22 2009/08/11 04:43:40
    CRX H22
    +1
    no just another black muslim liberal
  • Gracie - Proud Conservative 2009/08/11 03:06:37
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +4
    I'm more scared of his czars than him. There is a striking similarity between the eugenics advocates.
  • ~Donna~... Gracie ... 2009/08/12 01:38:13
    +3
    As soon as I heard who he appointed as the science czar I almost fell over.
  • FBD - Gracie ... 2009/08/12 01:57:09
    FBD  -
    +4
    -like Rahm Emanuel's bother Ezekiel?

-he is a big fan of "Communitarianism", only wanting to help 'useful' and 'productive' citizens.

• ~Donna~... FBD - 2009/08/12 02:00:51
    +3
    That is all it is about. That is my whole point. If we could see into the future and see death of our loved ones and neighbors, would we stop it?
    According to some of these posts, some do not see it.
  • FBD - ~Donna~... 2009/08/12 02:07:50
    FBD  -
    +3
    they don't want to believe that someone so charming could be so devious.
    Most authoritarians actually have a narcissitic charm about them...
    look at these women cheering Hitler, did they think he was going to turn into a monster?

charming devious authoritarians narcissitic charm women cheering hitler turn monster

• ~Donna~... FBD - 2009/08/12 02:15:37
    +2
    There is no better delivery system than a charming democratic African American. Who better to make the sugar go down? They would never have fallen for it under Bush, McCain, Palin, or H. Clinton. That is why they pushed him through.
  • FBD - ~Donna~... 2009/08/12 03:40:30
    FBD  -
    +2
    huh...hadn't thought about that...but there are much larger forces then obama at work, here, of that I am sure, it is an Oligarchy.

huh larger forces obama work oligarchy

huh larger forces obama work oligarchy
  • jc 2009/08/11 02:00:15
    jc
    +4
    Just a failure! failure
  • ~Donna~... jc 2009/08/11 02:07:09
    +1
    Now that is comedic relief....
  • jc ~Donna~... 2009/08/11 02:18:52
  • ~Donna~... jc 2009/08/11 02:28:18
    +1
    LOL... it just keeps getting better....

2014/10/24 19:38:17