Is Obama a true Socialist?

Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru 2012/05/19 14:35:44
Related Topics: Obama

• trentinafur 2012/05/19 17:27:30 (edited)
    trentinafur
    +18
    Let's see: according to various RWNJ's here, Obama is,,,

- a Socialist

- a Communist

- a Marxist

- a Fascist

- a Muslim

- a Terrorist

- trained by al Qaeda

- a Kenyan

- not American

- Anti-American

- he's gay

- he's bi-sexual

- he's metrosexual

- he's some of the above

- he's all of the above

Ohhh, Sodahead. How did you become a repository for so many RWNJ's?

With so many raving loons in the country - it's no wonder our unemployment rate is so high. I would NEVER hire one of these crazy people!

• Nestofasssps 2012/05/22 02:00:51
    Nestofasssps
    +1
    Its obvious that by the RWNJ responses, they wouldnt know a marxist or a socialist if one bit their face off.
    They are still suffering from the rot that McCarthy started and are paranoid, against anything that offends their tiny minded mentality that its out to destroy america, despite the fact that americans come in ever political stripe, their ignorance is testament to their inability to go beyond factual evidence and hate.
    He is far from being a socialist. hes far to far to the right to be socialist
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/05/21 02:01:20 (edited)
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    He grew up with Marxists, socialized and sought out Marxists. Attended Socialist events. His actions as President are socialist in nature. Yep, no doubt about it walks like a duck...must be a duck.
  • Guru_T_... Hula gi... 2012/05/23 12:37:32
    Guru_T_Firefly
    The same could be said of those who purposely misuse words "Marxist" and "Socialist" and their actual definitions. Anyone who walks and talks like an uneducated idiot... must be an uneducated idiot.
  • Hula gi... Guru_T_... 2012/05/23 22:38:20
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    I guess you don't use his words. Nor do you know the man. Best read his own books.

• Guru_T_... Hula gi... 2012/05/24 03:06:13
    Guru_T_Firefly
    So you spout more out-of-context reiterations, heh? If you're not interested in being taken seriously, you could at least say so and stop wasting everyone's time.
  • Hula gi... Guru_T_... 2012/05/24 07:12:03
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    You didn't read Obama's own books did you? How about getting them on Tape so you can hear him in his own words telling you how he hung around marxists, sought out Marxists. His teachers were Marxists. The same ones that visit the White house now.

So so naive or really really dumb.
  • Guru_T_... Hula gi... 2012/05/24 12:41:25
    Guru_T_Firefly
    You keep forgetting that learning about something is not the same as being it. Are you really THAT dense?
  • Bureauc 0Bamao 2012/05/20 23:41:11 (edited)
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +1
    If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...........
    It matters not what the technical definition of a socialist is. 0webama is headed in that direction as fast as he can. Making end runs around the Constitution only underscores his desire to ''fundamentally transform'' our nation into his image of a socialist utopia.
  • Pm 2012/05/20 18:14:53
    Pm
    +3
    HE is just a misunderstood lib running this country into the ground...
  • dasimon1 2012/05/20 17:19:27
    dasimon1
    +1
    This is what Daniel from Soda Head found

20 hours ago (edited)

My heart of heart tells me that The federal government has some seriously EVIL people steering things in the direction of of total collapse. There are a lot of

TOTALLY INCOMPETENT CONGRESSMEN AND SENATORS that are asleep at the helm, their incompetence is going to cost a lot of AMERICAN LIVES !

Did you know there are almost 120 out to the public communist in out government.

Did you know that FEMA, DHS, And many other Agencies have Obama Appointed
    Muslims at there head or near head of each organizations.

Did you know that the Military Budget has been cut 50% !

Did you know that in the last 3 yrs, Obama has fired every Senior Military Commander that is patriotic and replace them with his demon commanders

Did you know that Saudi Arabia, announced yesterday that Christians are out lawed in Saudi Arabia.

Did you know the a single 20 megaton nucular weapon can wipe out the entire united States of America and put us back to a 3rd world country or worse the stone age. Paralyzing the USA ! No electrical power anywhere in the public sector in the USA. It takes less then 5 seconds to do this.

Did you know that Obama and Congress has set America up for Sharia LAW.

Did you know Pelosi and Obama have become 100 plus ...

20 hours ago (edited)

Did you know Pelosi and Obama have become 100 plus million aires in the last 3 yrs.

Did you know that Obama/Clinton, Shut of mining our Coal fields, which are the largest in the world!

Did you know Obama, spent 65 billion dollars on green technology and none of it works !

Did you know that Obama just gave the Muslim brother hood 1.5 Billion cash of US Money

Did you now that Russia, China and Iran all have a back door deal tou use Gold to buy and sell oil, side stepping the sanctions.

Did you know that Obama Promised the Russians to support Socialism in the USA

Did you know that Obama has promised Allegiance to the new Socialist FRENCH president.

Did you know Obama has direct the USA to be broken up into 5 zones under zone kings !

Did you know that ALL POLICE DEPTS in the US are actually under UN CONTROL !

DID YOU KNOW THAT AMERICAN CAN BE ARRESTED AND IMPRISONED FOR BREAKING OTHER COUNTRIES LAWS, Right here in the USA !

That's just the start ! OMG ! In my humble opinion, the scope and complexity of what Obama is doing can not be done by a mere mortal. There has to be some type of direct control of Satan evolved.
    (less)
  • dasimon1 dasimon1 2012/05/20 17:41:43 (edited)
    dasimon1
    +1
    More from Daniel

Obama’s God Complex Changing History and Destroying a Nation
    http://godfatherpolitics.com/...

May 19, 2012 byGiacomo

Obama-i-am-godI’m sixty years old and I’ve seen my share of politicians. I’ve even had the opportunity to sit on committee with some. I’ve seen politicians that I would entrust my life to and I’ve seen others that were so arrogant and self-centered that I wouldn’t trust them with the key to the bathroom.

But there has never been such an arrogant and self-centered politician as Barack Hussein Obama.

For example, last week, ABC’s Robin Roberts had the opportunity to speak with President Obama. During that interview, Obama told her,

“When I think about — those soldiers or airmen or marines or — sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf…”

He didn’t say anything about our service men and women fighting on the nation’s behalf, but on HIS behalf. In his eyes, they are giving up their lives and getting wounded for him, not the nation or the American people.

Last month, the Obama campaign’s Truth Team website posted a list of Republican donor’s names. Behind each name they posted things about them to make them seem to be of ill-repute. The comments for each individual ranged from being successful in a business that was not in sync with Obama’s views or the...

More from Daniel

http://godfatherpolitics.com/...

May 19, 2012 byGiacomo

Last month, the Obama campaign’s Truth Team website posted a list of Republican donor’s names. Behind each name they posted things about them to make them seem to be of ill-repute. The comments for each individual ranged from being successful in a business that was not in sync with Obama’s views or they had out-sourced some of their business. The whole intent of the list was to smear GOP donors, to make the entire Republican Party appear to be as corrupt as the Democrats.

The sad part of this is that some of the individuals whose names appeared on the list are the subject of personal investigations by people of all walks of life, many of which have no other motive except to dig up trash on them. Their private lives are being scrutinized and dissected is such a way that it is interfering with the person’s ability to go about their normal life.

Then earlier this week, President Obama stated that if anyone does not support his policies, it is not because of philosophical differences, but because of his name. Basically, if you don’t agree with him, you’re prejudiced against him and it has nothing to do with your politics or beliefs.

Worst of all, the Obama White House has meticulously gone through a number of the official biographies of former presidents that have been posted on whitehouse.gov and inserted something about Obama into each one. They have also edited out some things about some of the presidents in order to tarnish their history. Here are a few examples,

Calvin Coolidge: “On Feb. 22, 1924 Calvin Coolidge became the first president to make a public radio address to the American people. President Coolidge later helped create the Federal Radio Commission, which has now evolved to become the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). President Obama became the first president to hold virtual gatherings and town halls using Twitter, Facebook, Google , LinkedIn, etc.”

Franklin D Roosevelt: “On August 14, 1935, President Roosevelt signed the Social Security Act. Today the Obama Administration continues to protect seniors and ensure Social Security will be there for future generations.”

John F Kennedy: “President John F. Kennedy famously suggested the American people: “Ask what you can do for your country.” In 1961, the Peace Corps was created, facilitating service among citizens working toward peace in developing countries. In 2011, President Obama celebrated the 50th anniversary of the Peace Corps with a Presidential Proclamation.”

Richard Nixon: “In 1973, Richard Nixon created The President’s Export Council, which was expanded and reconstituted under President Jimmy Carter in 1979. Today the PEC continues to work towards reaching President Obama’s goal of doubling the nation’s exports by 2014’s end.”

Ronald Reagan: “President Reagan designated Martin Luther King Jr. Day a national holiday; today the Obama Administration honors this tradition, with the First and Second Families participating in service projects on this day.

In a June 28, 1985 speech Reagan called for a fairer tax code, one where a multi-millionaire did not have a lower tax rate than his secretary. Today, President Obama is calling for the same with the Buffett Rule.”

George W Bush: “In 2002, President George W. Bush’s State of the Union was the first to be live broadcast on the Internet. In 2011 and 2012, President Obama’s State of the Union speeches were available in an enhanced live stream version that featured infographics, charts and data side-by-side in real time with the President’s speech.”

No other president in history would have ever dared to submit such campaign motivated comments into the posted histories of their predecessors. A number of historians are decrying the editing and claim it exemplifies just how arrogant and god-like Obama is.

Ed Meese, former US Attorney General under President Ronald Reagan and current Heritage Distinguished Fellow commented,

“They should not use the biographies of past presidents as campaign vehicles. What they have done is to spoil the integrity of the historical narrative. At the very least, the Reagan biography should be restored to the accurate version provided by the White House Historical Association. I’m sure those associated with other past presidents would feel the same.”

Barack Obama is the most narcissistic and egomaniacal president in American history. From his actions and statements, he has proven that he doesn’t care about the nation or anyone except himself. He will and is stooping to the lowest levels of decency in his attempt to be re-elected. Obama and his campaign leaders seem to be unwilling to stop at anything, whether it be lying, slandering, re-writing history, or misrepresenting himself, in order to renew his option for another four years in the White House.

My fear is that if he is successful in winning the November election, that this may be the last free election in America. His ego and self-centeredness is so strong that he would not have any qualms in destroying the economy, declaring martial law and taking dictatorial control of the nation.

(less)

reply
  • Angela dasimon1 2012/05/20 18:16:34
    Angela
    +3
    Ogayma's also a true gurl, an ahole and a dangerous and feral tyrant...He makes me vomit..he really does..Time to take out the trash methinks..including those mpotent castrated members of Congress...
  • Angela Angela 2012/05/20 18:17:04
    Angela
    +1
    edit: "impotent"..whoopz!! : )
  • dasimon1 Angela 2012/05/20 22:14:20
    dasimon1
    +1
    Angela i found out something today that tells me why left wingers are arrogant
    The ones that have been giving us a hard time are either atheist or agnostic.
    They have no where to go !!
  • Angela dasimon1 2012/05/21 04:14:58
    Angela
    I know hun..sad but true...
  • ReconMa... Angela 2012/05/21 03:53:03
  • Angela ReconMa... 2012/05/21 04:15:22
    Angela
    +1
    hell to the yes!!
  • Angela 2012/05/20 16:38:02
    Angela
    +1
    Hell to the yes...He's Marx's blood brother, and Hitler's as well..
  • ReconMa... Angela 2012/05/21 03:53:40
  • Angela ReconMa... 2012/05/21 04:16:02
    Angela
    +1
    Yup...scum bags all of 'em..
  • Chaya2010 2012/05/20 15:21:49
    Chaya2010
    As far as I know he's the most left-wing or socialist president the US has had at least for a generation.
  • stormy rae 2012/05/20 14:31:19
    stormy rae
    public executions, citizens arrest that or he can go head and stay at gitmo for awhile, he is affiliated with the same people that committed crimes against humanity during ww2 check out my article at the hub pages, actually check them both out.
    http://rachellehmiller.hubpag...
    http://rachellehmiller.hubpag...
  • ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~ 2012/05/20 13:33:19
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    Товарищ Сталин приветствовал бы его как друга.
  • Dan (Politicaly Incorrect) 2012/05/20 13:27:15
    Dan (Politicaly Incorrect)
    +1
    He is a Statist and a Anti-Colonialist.
  • DeeB 2012/05/20 12:20:42
    DeeB
    +3
    I don't know what he is and I don't even know if he does. Closer to Communist if I was to guess, socialist just doesn't cut it for me. He is what they want him to be, and it certainly is not American. They put him in to destroy this country and if you elect him for one more term, say goodbye Dick!
    +2
    JUst.... NO.
  • DDogbreath 2012/05/20 09:07:33
    DDogbreath
    +3
    Obama is

douche bag

and doing a lousy job.
  • Guru_T_... DDogbreath 2012/05/20 18:52:11
  • Bureauc... Guru_T_... 2012/05/20 23:34:26
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +2
    Why would anyone vote for Barakalypse Obamageddon? We know who/what he is now.
  • Guru_T_... Bureauc... 2012/05/21 02:34:24
    Guru_T_Firefly
    Because they possess intelligence and you do not.
  • DDogbreath Guru_T_... 2012/05/21 07:21:29
    DDogbreath
    +2
    He sure fooled you...
  • Guru_T_... DDogbreath 2012/05/22 11:49:17
    Guru_T_Firefly
    You've been huffing industrial chemicals again, haven't you?
  • DDogbreath Guru_T_... 2012/05/22 18:50:18
    DDogbreath
    +1
    Huff this

fart gif
  • Guru_T_... DDogbreath 2012/05/23 03:50:59
    Guru_T_Firefly
    I had a feeling that that's what you'd smell like.
  • D D Bureauc... 2012/05/21 08:22:45
    D D
    +2
    Only total idiots

miop
  • DDogbreath D D 2012/05/22 18:56:58
  • D D DDogbreath 2012/05/23 10:27:35
    D D
    I'm not sure where this reply is coming from, but for the record, I am very against Obama. My liberty means a lot to me and so does my nation. He is taking away our rights and freedoms as well as giving up our sovereignty. He is destroying this country.
  • DDogbreath D D 2012/05/23 23:49:15 (edited)
    DDogbreath
    Then you really don't get it do you? Like Obama, Mitt Romney is FOR the not so patriotic "Patriot Act" The NDAA, The drones and CISPA.

There isn't much difference between Obama and "Mitten" except the "draft dodger" status Mitt wears. Mitt Romney is admittedly
    "clueless on the constitution."

If he is lucky enough to beat Obama (highly unlikely) how will he protect and defend something he is clueless about?

Ron Paul is kicking his ass in delegates though, lucky for the Republican party.

I'm voting for the conservative veteran that will restore our liberty.

Liberty  Truth  Ron Paul
  • D D DDogbreath 2012/05/24 08:29:58
    D D
    +1
    I am also voting for Ron Paul. Romney would not be much better than obama.
  • DDogbreath D D 2012/05/25 18:20:37
    DDogbreath
    It bothers me that so many people are OK with the destruction of "Liberty" as we know it. The rest of us have woken up.

Check out this SH poll.

2014/09/30 06:06:46