Is Obama a Murderer? General Petraeus Comes Clean: White House Hid Terrorism and Murder at Benghazi Libya

dublin9 2012/11/16 18:29:05

Representative Peter King stated that former CIA Director David Petraeus testified he almost immediately knew the Benghazi attack was terrorism and that the talking points given to Ambassador Susan Rice were different from the ones prepared by the CIA. Petraeus stated Rice's talking points were edited to play down Islamist terrorism occurring on the Anniversary of the 911 Terrorist attack on the World Trade Center.

This raises serious and possibly Impeachable questions. After two months, President Barack Hussein Obama has refused to say where he was and what he was doing when a well coordinated attack took place on U.S. facilities in Benghazi Libya. The 8 hour attack involved mortar and RPG rocket fire, resulting in the deaths of four Americans including the American Ambassador to Libya and Navy SEALS. Events were transmitted in real time to the White House itself.

We know that Barack Obama was in the White House at the time. We know that the following day, he flew to Nevada for a campaign fundraiser. We now know that for two weeks and long after intelligence services knew the truth of the attack, President Obama equivocated between the possibility of terrorism and the White House story that it was caused by an obscure YouTube video that had been around for months and few people ever watched.

For months prior, Barack Obama had been bragging about killing Osama Bin Laden, strongly inferring that he had eliminated the terrorist menace. This was in spite of evidence that al Quaida related forces were not only alive and well, but spreading throughout North Africa.

This raises the question as to whether Barack Obama ordered that available forces do nothing in the way of rescue, in the hopes that they could redefine the narrative and help in his re-election bid. If so, it can be stated that through High Crimes and Misdemeanors, Barack Obama is a criminal who has just been re-elected for a second term.

• Adi 2012/11/16 18:30:23
    Why not sacrifice the lives of four Americans? A Re-election was involved
    Adi
    +21
    He may have NOT directly killed these four Americans but you can bet in had a HAND in it!!!

• bill.fleming.77 2012/12/25 16:24:52
    Other
    bill.fleming.77
    +1
    It is easy to jump on the Obama is a traitor, criminal, murderous POS train. But I can only hope that Congress can unravel the truths from the deceit and proceed to execute what ever legal ramifications that are needed based on their investigation. I wish I could have even an ounce of confidence that they will be successful in this endeavor. The fact that the MSM is not reporting on it from the get go leads me to believe it will all get sweeped under the carpet. This is our government at it's absolute worse. Thank you Obama supporters for voting this Administration back in for another 4 years. We will all pay for your foolishness.
  • GoodEncounter 2012/12/13 20:44:01
    GoodEncounter
    +1
    Wish I could have picked two answers. I like the first one too.
  • Pam 2012/12/03 12:55:20
    Barack Obama makes Richard Nixon look like a Saint
    Pam
    +1
    All I can say is I didn't vote for him!
  • Patsy 2012/11/24 22:02:53
    Patsy
    +2
    Obama was a murderer in Fast and Furious, before he ever got to Benghazi.
  • JJ 2012/11/24 06:04:21
    Other
    JJ
    +1
    I feel there is blood on more than one hand in this. And I fear that good men are doing nothing. And I feel when those good men and women, along with the others, knock to try and get into Gods Kingdom...He's going to say, " I don't know you." If they don't repent, even when given the chance to do so, they are gone, to be no more.
  • sandra.hemmes 2012/11/23 00:26:10
    Other
    sandra.hemmes
    +3
    Obama is a liar, a thief, a swindler, a murdurer, a Muslim with Muslim
    Agenda: http://atlasshrugs2000.typepa...
    http://www.investigativeproje...
    Read for yourself what he is.
    +1
    Not directly but I it's just his complete and utter carelessness that got them killed.
  • Christopher Kirchen 2012/11/22 01:36:55
    Other
    Christopher Kirchen
    +1
    As much as I'm anti-Obama I have to say, he's no more a "murderer" than Bush was. (that means not at all, to you partisan slaves on both sides) War isn't murder; God even led the Israelites into war.
  • dublin9 Christo... 2012/11/22 13:57:59
    dublin9
    Not doing something to help for 8 hours of an attack when forces (particularly in Italy and available in a bit more than one hour) are available might very well be considered Negligent Homicide.
  • BILL 2012/11/22 00:34:24
  • charles nelson 2012/11/21 20:34:25
    Other
    charles nelson
    +1
    I prefer to think he make Reagan look like a saint..... Keep them Irish eyes a smilin....
  • POWERSHAKER 2012/11/21 15:45:31
  • dublin9 POWERSH... 2012/11/21 16:51:10
    dublin9
    +2
    The re-election was in part, a response to weeks of coverup. For months, Obama was saying that he got Bin Ladin and thanks to him, Islamic Terrorism was on the run. This was the narrative that gave him credibility in foreign policy.

I retired of of America's domestic military Rapid Response Force to terrorism with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. I still have contacts with the military. We knew that al Quaida type forces were not only on the run, but expanding into North Africa. Benghazi showed this to be true with the attack on our Diplomatic Mission and the death of 4 Americans including the Ambassador.

The entire attack took some 8 hours. Were it not for 2 SEALS disobeying orders and running to help, many more Americans would have died. They were killed after holding off the Islamist Terrorists to allow for their escape, until blown to bits by a Mortar Round.

This went on for 8 hours with real time video footage and communication going to among other places, the White House. During that entire time, Barack Obama did virtually nothing. Only the President can issue orders for our forces to go into a foreign country to protect these people who were under attack. Our forces in Italy went on immediate alert for a quick response, but the General in charge stated he received...

This went on for 8 hours with real time video footage and communication going to among other places, the White House. During that entire time, Barack Obama did virtually nothing. Only the President can issue orders for our forces to go into a foreign country to protect these people who were under attack. Our forces in Italy went on immediate alert for a quick response, but the General in charge stated he received no Presidential order to do so.

For two weeks afterward, Obama preferred using the narrative that this was caused by some obscure YouTube video few people had ever seen, rather than an Islamist terrorist attack. He acted the way he did either because he froze during what was going on, or because he didn't want to admit that he had NOT destroyed the terrorist infrastructure. There could be no other reason.
  • JJ POWERSH... 2012/11/24 06:09:22 (edited)
    JJ
    +1
    You have wisdom. And I'm sure dublin is well informed as to what happened also.
  • Fashionable60s 2012/11/21 14:57:01
    Fashionable60s
    +2
    It was not just about his re-election, it was also about covertly arming the rebels in Syria via Turkey and not being found out and lying about al Qaeda being dead. The four who died deserve justice and the truth. The American people must be told the truth as well.
  • Harriet M Welch 2012/11/21 13:47:03
    Other
    Harriet M Welch
  • dublin9 Harriet... 2012/11/21 15:17:10
    dublin9
    +1
    "Enough" what? Enough of Obama lying for two weeks about the narrative as not being pre-planned by Islamic terrorists? Enough of Obama sitting in the White House for 8 hours and not authorizing a rescue operation?
  • Harriet... dublin9 2012/11/21 15:31:35
    Harriet M Welch
    You can blast your self righteous blather all day and all night, but it really doesn't matter. You are not in the loop, you have no idea what happened, you are only reacting and reacting with ignorance toward the matter. Enough. Done. Over. Period. Save your breath. You aren't igniting any. The election is over.
  • dublin9 Harriet... 2012/11/21 15:36:45
    dublin9
    +2
    On the contrary, I'm very much in the loop. Testimony before congress and otherwise is now part of the public record although you obviously never read it. More than that, I retired out of my military obligations from part of America's Rapid Response Force to terrorist attack with the Rank of Lieutenant Colonel. I still have military contacts. I know what I'm talking about.
  • Harriet... dublin9 2012/11/21 15:48:10 (edited)
    Harriet M Welch
    If you are retired military and are calling the Commander in Chief a murderer you should be tried for treason.
  • dublin9 Harriet... 2012/11/21 16:53:13
    dublin9
    +1
    You sound like a child. I'm a civilian now, not military. In any event, the President is Commander in Chief of a soldier only when they are on active duty under orders. I hope you understand now.
  • Harriet... dublin9 2012/11/21 17:00:17
    Harriet M Welch
    "Yes. I do understand. You, as civilian do not respect the Commander in Chief, even though our country continues to pay you. You sound like a resentful, hateful, old bigot," said the child.
  • dublin9 Harriet... 2012/11/21 17:06:18
    dublin9
    +2
    Nobody pays me. Whatever I have I achieved on my own. You may want to check out my Sodahahead profile. I have deep respect for the institutions of government and the office of Commander in Chief. But the current Commander in chief acted with dishonor, lies and self-serving incompetence. If you don't understand this, I pity you.

It is the arrogant people like yourself who will suffer in the future which is perhaps what you deserve. I didn't serve when called to do so for decades to see this happen. I faced danger to kept little ingrates like you safe. People like you deserve everything you will get. In some small way, that gives me solace.
  • Harriet... dublin9 2012/11/21 17:19:39
    Harriet M Welch
    Strange. A man calling our President a murderer wishing karma upon another? With every 'graph your words prove my point. Resentful. Hateful. Old. Bigot. The only word I omitted in that sequence was sad. Enjoy your solace.
  • dublin9 Harriet... 2012/11/21 17:36:39 (edited)
    dublin9
    +2
    And your every post displays someone arrogant in their immaturity and ignorance. Enjoy the few short years you have left. I don't believe you will be as smug in the America of the future. Then again, it's people like you who enable what will happen. In time you may think back about my words but I have my doubts. The future is your problem, not mine.

P.S. Obama is not "OUR" President. He is "THE" President. The last time I checked, we were not living in a Monarchy.
  • Harriet... dublin9 2012/11/21 17:39:16
    Harriet M Welch
    Wow. You call our President a murderer and level that kind of threat? Passing this along. This just became serious.
  • dublin9 Harriet... 2012/11/21 21:43:31 (edited)
    dublin9
    +1
    Pass anything along you wish. Report me to the Secret Service if you'd like. If they need my address, I'd be happy to provide it although they can probably locate me through my IP address.

But I do notice that you have limited reading comprehension skills. I posed the question "Is Barack Obama a murderer?" relative to Benghazi. I didn't say that he was. Given the prima facie evidence, I'd conclude that a case can be made for Negligent Homicide. Please pass that along also.

P.S. I reiterate that no President is "OUR PRESIDENT." They are "THE PRESIDENT." You may view a President as royalty. I view them as the hired help. We hire them to do a job on contract for four years.
  • JJ Harriet... 2012/11/24 06:24:28
    JJ
    +2
    What exactly do you know? Do you read? Do you do research? Do you look into things as to what Obama has said on YouTube with his own lips? I think you had better look into some things before you tell someone they should be tried for treason.
  • Jean 2012/11/21 13:26:48
    Jean
    +2
    When Nixon found out about the Watergate breakin, he unloaded on Liddy and his co-conspirators with words that Rev. Billy Graham said he had never heard. Nixon's attempt to cover up for his employees was classic Harvard Business School advice to management - always let your employees know you have their backs. Obama, on the other hand, knew what was going on in Benghazi and went to bed. Not exactly the act of someone who gave a d**n about anyone in his employ. The coverup was only to cover his own backside, and it was Obama who sent Susan Rice out to tell baldfaced lies, making her look like a fool.
  • Larry 2012/11/21 10:26:22
    Larry
    +2
    He should be impeached and charged with murder
  • clasact 2012/11/21 09:15:35
    Other
    clasact
    +2
    Its already been proven the help was ordered in from Tripolli.The ones who did make it to the safe house got resuced by the ones sent to help,so this is more garbage
  • dublin9 clasact 2012/11/21 15:19:16
    dublin9
    +1
    Nope. The ones who escaped were aided by the two SEALS who gave their lives by disobeying orders and going to the compound to man a machine gun and ward off the Islamic Terrorists.
  • clasact dublin9 2012/11/21 15:21:39
    clasact
    What part of the report from even the leiers at Fox did you not hear.our men had been dispatched from Tripolli ,they got there to late to save the four but resures the ones at the safe house
  • dublin9 clasact 2012/11/21 16:54:08
    dublin9
    +1

• clasact dublin9 2012/11/21 17:26:36
    clasact
    Damm you wont even belive the report from your on BS news network will ya
  • dublin9 clasact 2012/11/21 17:39:38 (edited)
    dublin9
    +1
    Sorry, but I don't understand your point or what you mean by "my BS network." I'm stating facts gained through testimony. Apparently, you refuse to accept this, but Obama Cultists seem to do this. It's very common among cultists. As someone claiming to be a small business owner, I'd think you would have more common sense.
  • clasact dublin9 2012/11/21 18:48:36
    clasact
    First of all I am not one of his cultist as you claim but Fox the news network of the REP. and who has never had a good word to say about Obama even had one of there own reportes who was there come on and say that what they had been reporting was all wrong and that help was ordered in from Tripolli and that help didnt make it in time to save the 4 that were lost but did save the ones that had made it to the safe house.You can listen to all the testamony you want ,my guess is they lie in front of congress to but this report was from someone on the site and on a network know for bashing the President
  • dublin9 clasact 2012/11/21 21:48:38
    dublin9
    +1
    Sorry, but I don't read a run-on sentence that goes on for over six lines. If you rewrite your reply using proper grammar and sentence structure, I'd be happy to reply.
  • clasact dublin9 2012/11/22 01:05:36
    clasact
    Sorry either read as is or dont bother and dont comment on anything else I post
  • dublin9 clasact 2012/11/22 14:00:20
    dublin9
    +1
    You are a guest in my virtual living room. You don't dictate house rules of propriety and marginal literacy. If you don't like it, please leave.

2014/10/25 12:53:33