Is Obama a good president?

ray 2012/06/01 19:57:05
Obama has been destroying this country ever since he was in office. The unemployment rate and the prices are continuing to increase and Obama is responsible for it. He has promised to support Catholics, like myself, yet he supports abortion and gay marriage and hasn't helped the Catholic church on bit.

Obama is all about publicity. As a senator, he was strongly against gay marriage. Now that he's a president he supports gay marriages so he has a better chance to beat Romney, who is against it. The democrats have been constantly attacking Romney for things that happened several years ago, but they don't take responsibility for all of the "mistakes" they've made themselves.

Most people blame the economy problems on Bush, even though he has absolutely nothing to do with it. Bush made an executive law that allowed states to do their own drilling, which made jobs and lowered gas prices by at least two dollars. Obama was against the keystone pipeline which would've lowered gas prices instead of raising them. Obama even bailed out several companies that he know would fail.

Obama is taking our rights away. If he re-elected, we will lose rights like freedom of speech, freedom of religion, right to bear arms, and several other rights that make our country free. Obama actually wants to build a church for Muslims right where the twin towers used to be. His idea is that if we reward them they will leave us alone.

Romney won't be that good of a president, but even I would make a better president than Obama.

• Charge 2012/06/01 21:21:27
    Hell no.
    Charge
    Both answers work..... lolz
    obama zero
  • ray Charge 2012/06/01 21:46:15
    ray
    +1
    nice picture.
  • stevmackey 2012/06/01 20:01:34
    Hell no.
    stevmackey
    +1
    Was Dracula a good man?
  • Red Pixy 2012/06/01 19:59:47
    No.
    Red Pixy
    lol!! there is no yes!! anyways he has a good side and a bad side
  • ray Red Pixy 2012/06/01 20:26:38 (edited)
    ray
    +1
    Sorry, I forgot to put that in and it would let me edit it. I'm going to make a new one with that choice.

2014/04/19 22:29:39