Is Nobama Hiding Something In His SEALED School Records and now Fast and Furious?

Red 2012/06/24 22:10:42
OK folks, here we are. Nobama has used Executive Orders to prevent showing his school records (EO 13489), WHY?. Now he's using EO to withhold evidence of his illegal gun operation with the Justice Dept (Justice is a laugh), again, WHY?

Why is he spending millions of dollars to his lawyers to have his school information supressed? Is there information on his application he does not want us to see? Why has no one demanded that information? Is that classified under National Security?
Why didn't he use EO when the investigating committee first inquired about the information?
Why did Holder send Issa a letter about the program, saying he was just made aware of it and then write back saying the first letter was incorrect?
If Holder knew nothing about it, was it a rogue operation? Has anyone been fired or indicted?
What transpired between the first letter and the second one that would make him retract the information and risk exposing himself by retracting the first letter?

Why won't they give the information to the committee, I am sure they handle sensitive material all the time? Why would Holder stall for this long only to have the Nobama issue an EO when they have been investigating this for a year?

Now I am suspicious of this Kenya mess he stirred up. Those statements he and his wife made in public about Kenya being his homeland and him being born there, was that staged to sprinkle that info out there to drive a wedge between the citizens because they already knew that he was born in Hawaii? They are using the racisist energy in this country as their own vehicle to the plan and, so far, it's working. He is a divider and a destroyer.

This man is dangerous.He does not think he is to be held to the same standard. (Remember Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men") That's nobama! An agent has been killed because of his negiligence and stupidity. He has to account for that and he does not think he has to.

He has a Justice Dept that sends it's own agents out to manuver illegal operations in this and other countries and he doesn't even ask the other country for permission? WTF? Is Mexico going to sue the US?

He is a lying maggot and no one has held him accountable for one of the many he has been DOCUMENTED telling. He is so arrogant that he doesn't say "I changed my mind". He just sits or stands there and out and out says he did not say the very thing you know he said. Still he sits in the White House, a perjurer. No charges, nothing.

He has not done anything for shareholders that lost money on Wall St. and all of the banks and business are currently functioning. The same idiots in the Fed that were there for the first Wall St collaspse are still there and will be there when it collapses again. No one from the Wall St mess has been indicted, NO ONE, NO ONE!. They stole from the American people and NOTHING happened. Really people? You wouldn't let someone steal from your house but you let these crazy greedy people do it to your savings and stocks? For what? The hope of a job because you think and because you were told they can save the economy?

Where are they to the rescue? This country is whoring it's self to Wall St. in hope of something and all you are getting is crumbs and pennies.

he is flying all over the US to attend fundraisers with the pooh-pooh crowd. That is not government business and the taxpayer is getting the bill. (and you guys are jumping up and down about entitlements? WOW) Don't forget about his fashionable wife and her expenditures as well. In a recession? We are losing a whole class of people to poverty!!!!

He has ordered illegal attacks on countries overseas. He uses drones improperly for surveilance. No one has lifted a finger against him.

He has leaked secret information to the public to make himself look good/presidential while possibly putting agents lives at risk. And he cut Hollywood a slice of that pie for their gain as well.

He thinks it's ok to detain Americans INDEFINITELY, if you are labeled as a threat to the nation. You trust them to make good decisions on that? The Dept of Homeland Security sure has come a long way since Bush lied to us about it when it was created. It is now as big as the rest of the departments. Less government?

My concern is for the economy and what the White House and the Federal Reserve are doing to the dollar, job growth, and housing stability. They have taken care of two because people are out of work and are losing their homes. How is the economy going to improve if the workers are unemployed and homeless?

Where is the same stimulus to the Housing market that they gave to the banks? They are doing this, I believe with intention that is not to this country's benefit.

What happened to all that TARP money and was it allocated properly? What happened to the money he gave to Solyndra?

Exactly what that is and why would they betray America, as Americans, is crazy to me. The way the Fed is printing money that cannot be backed up by our domestic output (GDP which used to be high enough that other countries would feel confident about giving us the money), there is less money coming to them from the housing market.

How are they supposed to guarantee the notes (printed money) and the country is sluggish? What are they paying our bills with and how is it going to be paid back if the workers are homeless and unemployed?

Why are interest rates so low when no one is lending to the citizens and the banks are flush with cash? Is it to hide impending inflation?

How in the HELL did we move from being a industrial and agricultural powerhouse to consumer/credit ridden titty suckers?

The government is a titty sucker as well, everytime they ask China for money, they are sucking China's titty. But the people in this country berate and hate on people who are sick/disabled for getting (what you perceive as free) money from the government? What a bunch of hypocrites.

Everybody is sucking titties even corporations, they are called subsidies.

Middle America is defaulting on credit cards and loans left and right and break their necks to file for bankruptcy. Who pay's that bill that you just left in the courtroom UNPAID? Yall sucking on titties too VISA, MASTER CARD, AMEX, Wal-Mart with their cheap trinkets that you don't need but buy anyway because it's such a great price and store it in the garage with the rest of the stuff that you don't use sits....................

OH.. and the entitlement money you all are so up in arms about? The shit comes right back into the economy the day after the checks are issued because it is not enough for people to live on! If you look at it another way, That money goes to the businesses in the area and it is a help to the economy overall. They want yall angry at sick/disable people instead of paying attention to what they are doing. As hard as it is to get Social Security, something was found to be going on with that person or they would not be getting it! If they didn't have it would you give them a job? A steady job? Not where they get fired and have to keep looking for a job. They are UNABLE TO HOLD A CONSISTENT JOB!!!! Do you make them work anyway or step over them as they lay on the sidewalk asleep (the homeless do that here in SF and it is a trip to see)?

The banks and businesses are holding on to their money, that's another reason the economy is stalled. Where is the anger at them? People are suffering in this country!

When are you people going to be able to think for yourselves and forget the democrat/repub lib/and conservative junk? We are ALL BOTH because we have concerns on the liberal side as well as conservative issues on the other. NO ONE IS JUST ONE THING/PARTY. IT"S PROPAGANDA PEOPLE WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!

They are playing the citizens and they are playing citizens against each other.

He is NOT a Christian. Yea Yea he went to church for 20 years but that does not make him a Christian. A true Christian is revealed in the way they treat the people around them in the pathway of the Lord. He cannot quote Scripture but he can tell you verse by verse what's in the holy koran. He is a criminal, serial liar. He is a wolf covered in sheepskin. The Lord warned us about false prophets using His name for evil. He also warned us to be vigilant (Matt 24:42)

Remember the Jews. Those who saw the signs left before it was too late. Those who stayed, were sorry they did. I don't want to move (but I will if I have to), I want to stay in this country, MY COUNTRY!

What has to happen before we will get up and hold this clown, his turds and Congress accountable? This accepting lies as truth shit started with Bill Clinton and his cigars. We let Bush get away with all the 911 repercussions and you now see how that turned out. John Edwards and his mess too (I am so glad he did not make it to the White House). God is good.

We need a 3rd party and the candidate should not be from Washington AT ALL, the way I see it, someone who will represent the people not special interests and lobbying. We already have enough of those that can qualify for their own ticket. We need a ticket for the people, of the people and by the people.

We have caught a break because a brave American blew the whistle on these clowns. Fight! Show that American that you appreciate his service and demand action from Congress!

There has been criminal behavior in the White House and IT"S TIME WE STOPPED IT!!!!!! We must now hold our leaders to the rules of the country.

This country deserves better.

Feedback?
http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/elections-chief-obama-fibbing-abou...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/post/mor-quest...

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/06/22/obama-is-running-ou...
http://freebeacon.com/acorn-redux/

• BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET) 2012/06/25 01:32:24
    NO! they are doing the best they can
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    +10
    Considering my school records aren't available for public perusal, I fail to see what the problem is here. Still, at least it shows that the birthers are moving on from the birth certificate farce and and on to more ludicrous things.

• irish 2012/06/28 12:26:33
    Yes, The duck that's quacking is definitely a DUCK!
    irish
    +1
    as a senator, obama criticized president bush for his issuance of executive orders.

."obama’s attempts to legislate from the White House are being done right in the open and pose a clear violation to the separation of powers established by our Founding Fathers nearly 225 years ago. This strikes at the very core of our nation’s foundation by disrupting the pattern and order of government set forth in the Constitution, as well as the customs and conventions we’ve trusted heretofore."

Read more at Ammoland.com: http://www.ammoland.com/2011/...

constitution customs conventions trusted heretofore read ammoland httpwww ammoland com2011
  • Red irish 2012/06/28 15:32:31
  • irish Red 2012/06/28 18:51:45
    irish
    welcome.
  • ♥dreamer-leigh♥ 2012/06/26 20:34:05
    ♥dreamer-leigh♥
    +1
    No one seals documents, unless they are hiding something and isn't he the one that reminds us all about transparency? Yea right
  • ☆ElenaDiamond☆ 2012/06/26 20:03:36
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +2
    Of course he is hiding something. I don't hide things that aren't worth hiding. There is no safety issue and no reason why he shouldn't release that information.
    +1
    I have no doubt about it.
  • Striker 2012/06/26 02:48:16
    Striker
    +1
    Ho Hum! Like we can do anything about any of all this!
  • Brian 2012/06/25 23:52:33
    Brian
    +1
    In all my life I don't believe there has ever been a duly elected Pesident that has turned out to be such a charlatan and sham. and whats sadder still is that he was able fool so many people.

What worrys me is that there is enough of the ones who were duped into voting for Obama last time, that they'll do it again just save face.
  • ConLibFraud 2012/06/25 23:07:07 (edited)
    ConLibFraud
    +3
    Here we have a fraud criminal impostor in the oval and congress has sat on their asses and have done nothing!!!
    bbb
  • Red ConLibF... 2012/06/25 23:17:25
  • ConLibF... Red 2012/06/25 23:21:58
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Oh she knows what is going on. She is just playing her part to keep the people further divided and separated.
  • Red ConLibF... 2012/06/25 23:27:12
  • Brian Red 2012/06/26 09:52:03
    Brian
    She dear lady is just a souless puppet sent out to mouth the words of her masters. I truly believe that if she were told to publicly make a case in support of the Damn KKK she would do it without blinking an eye.....and Harry Reid is no better!
  • Red Brian 2012/06/26 18:13:54
  • Brian Red 2012/06/26 19:32:41
    Brian
    You are quite correct about that, you are a much braver person than I to sit in the same room with her. I would fear having my brains sucked out of my head by the vacuum that exists in hers! :)
  • Red Brian 2012/06/26 19:36:11
  • Brian Red 2012/06/26 22:25:29
    Brian
    It is so nice to see people of pure heart like you. Good luck, but don;t expect her to exibit that kind of moral fortitude. it's just not in their DNA. That soul has been sold a long time ago.
  • Red Brian 2012/06/26 22:29:19
  • Brian Red 2012/06/26 22:40:00
    Brian
    Well then, "Charge forth, for He is with you!" I'm sending you a Friend request, it would be my honor to include you.
  • Red Brian 2012/06/26 22:40:37
  • DeeB 2012/06/25 22:40:02
    DeeB
    +4
    Of course, why would anyone seal their records or refuse to show documentation on selling guns to the drug cabal if they don't have something to hide. Common sense is all that is needed here.
  • Red DeeB 2012/06/25 22:54:23
  • ConLibF... Red 2012/06/25 23:09:23
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    There is only one party and I will not be voting for either the dem or the repub. Kudos go to you! America needs many more like you!
  • Red ConLibF... 2012/06/25 23:18:18
  • ConLibF... Red 2012/06/25 23:22:19
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Thank you! :)
  • Red ConLibF... 2012/08/09 21:32:39
  • ConLibF... Red 2012/08/09 21:52:16
    ConLibFraud
    Back at you friend!
  • DeeB Red 2012/06/25 23:19:10
    DeeB
    +1
    If I would have known you in 07 I could have told you what he was. I knew and tried to tell everyone I knew. He is not the threat that you might believe though. The people that put him in are the threat and they know everything already because they actually run this country from behind the scenes. Their knew boy is Romney because as they say, Obama is damaged goods. We have to stop them but it won't be easy. Exactly why I have been telling people about Ron Paul since 07, but so many fell for the lies. So sad.
  • Red DeeB 2012/06/25 23:31:04
  • DeeB Red 2012/06/25 23:35:50
    DeeB
    +1
    I hate to be the one to tell you this but either way the outcome would be the same. Hillary is in the New World Order club too. They only push their people and get the media to push them. So when you see that, go in the opposite direction.
  • Red DeeB 2012/06/26 19:38:16
  • DeeB Red 2012/06/26 22:32:38
    DeeB
    You betcha, but try telling most republicans that! Did you see this article?
    http://politicalvelcraft.org/...
  • Red DeeB 2012/06/26 22:45:00
  • DeeB Red 2012/06/28 11:34:26
    DeeB
    Keep in mind that they are politicians, you can hardly ever trust a politician. There is only a few exeptions. There is probably a lot you don't know about her and her husband. Very scary people.
  • Red DeeB 2012/06/29 05:17:00
  • DeeB Red 2012/06/30 14:27:17
    DeeB
    That is exactly what they want, total control and depopulation by any means. I did recieve something in my email that gave me some hope.
    http://www.ascensionearth2012...
  • juice 2012/06/25 21:36:36
    juice
    +4
    Americans are fools for letting this country fall in the hands of Thugs from both sides! Wake-up America Workers....this must be stopped now, no more lies, if you don't want to do the business of the American People then they need fired and get someone into that position...America is worth really standing up for, to me it is time to get up off our butts and get our country back on track!
  • Red juice 2012/06/25 22:56:15
  • jubil8 BN-0 PON 2012/06/25 21:28:18
    NO! they are doing the best they can
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    EO 13489 didn't have anything to do with school records; it pertained to docs created DURING a presidency. Not only did it repeal EO 13233 (Bush) which had LIMITED transparency (how quickly some forget), but it was basically a reenactment of EO 12667 (Reagan), which Bush had trashed. http://forum.bodybuilding.com...

Given how all the loons howl for his transcripts, I hope nobody ever sees them

As far as F/F is concerned, I hope Obama and Holder choke on it. :)

Given the serious issues with his presidency, carping on his grades in college is pretty lame Get over it and concentrate on the real stuff, for god's sake.
  • Red jubil8 ... 2012/06/25 21:37:54 (edited)

2014/12/18 07:22:42