Is Mitt Romney going to run for president (again) in 2016?

ϟMopederϟ 2012/11/16 13:02:13

• Alien Ramone 2012/11/16 13:47:09
    Alien Ramone
    +2
    My guess is NO. He would have about as much chance of winning the nomination as McCain would have had in 2012. His support is only dropping since the recent election:
  • Guru_T_Firefly 2012/11/16 13:34:37
  • Roger P Guru_T_... 2012/11/16 14:09:11
    Roger P
    +2
    I couldn't have put it better myself.
  • Ana Novaković 2012/11/16 13:34:15
    Ana Novaković
    +2
    I thought that he said he won't
  • Fallout Ana Nov... 2012/11/16 14:16:28
    Fallout
    That seals the deal for Flip flop Romney 2016.
  • Alien R... Ana Nov... 2012/11/16 14:23:01
  • troy.r.ivie 2012/11/16 13:26:30
    troy.r.ivie
    Romney was not the best choice for the republicans. He was more of the Clinton type of choice for Rebublicans. Meaning not really expected to win. But more of someone needs to run.

next election would not be surpised if Jeb Bush, or some other not so well know comes up and just dominates the elections.

next election Republicans need to look at many things who voted what way, and where they lived at. Republicans could win on few promisses leglized Pot, (I am agaisnt this Idea), Abortion is state law, not federal law, Marriage is state law not federal law, so no opinions on those are really needed. imposs import tax on all american compaines that send jobs over seas. Encourage manufacturing in this country, that is what made this country strong, and help us during WWI and WWII. The great Depression was caused by the US going off the Gold standard in the eariler 1900's and later off the silver standards during the 1930's this push people world wide into panic mode, and they demanded Gold/silver for their treasure notes. That caused the collaspse on wall street back then.

America needs to stop forgiven all foreign debt that is owed to us. Our Government needs to understand that charitee begins at home 1st.

Race and discrimination and revease discrimination need to ...

Race and discrimination and revease discrimination need to be put in the past. All soical programs that encourage and enforce either of these needs to end.

Ballance budget with honest and legit ways to pay down the national debt.

Soical meidical only for children, but not children haveing children and the elderly, The truth is in the average person life more is spent in the last 2 years of life on medical care and expenses then all years before. Medical needs be done on a basics of what works and what are the odds. The families of medically needed need to be informed fully about cost and treatments. Example Cancer that has mestized into the brain has Zero chance of recovery, radiation treatments willl not prolong life, and with raditions treatment the quality of life will be limited to none. Treatment should not be recommended in that case. But research on better treatment and patianent well being should be the priorty. Not some docotor trying to drive up medical bills for the patient or their family, or medicare.
  • David S... troy.r.... 2012/12/07 22:37:50
    David Sawyer
    If another Bush is elected president (or even runs) I am leaving the country. ha ha ha
    +9
    GREAT MOTHER I HOPE NOT.
  • Jesterz Lady Wh... 2012/11/16 13:48:07
    Jesterz
    +5
    Well, it could secure another term for the democrats no? ;o)
  • Roger P Lady Wh... 2012/11/16 14:18:43
    Roger P
    +2
    The last thing this country needs is another BUSH in the Presidents Office!!! Haven't we learned our lesson, yet? I couldn't agree with Lady Whitewolf more!!
    I'd say that Jeb would be laughed out of the nomination about as soundly and loudly as Romney was laughed out of getting elected. If the Republicans do NOT want to insure the Democrats win the White House in 2016, they had best find someone a little more 'flexible' and someone not so far left of center with their views.
    The only way a Republican is going to get elected to the White House is if they distance themselves from the Tea Party, get a little closer to center on some issues and for once "Leave God Out Of The Race".
    More and more Americans are begining to see that the religious right are more for moral supremecy than they are for Civil or Equal Rights for all Americans like the Constitution guarantees and that it's not sitting well with a lot of Americans any more. "Judge not lest ye be judged."
  • ϟMopederϟ 2012/11/16 13:05:31
    ϟMopederϟ
    +4
    I think he may be trying to reposition himself for another run. If not I don't see why he is still running his stupid yapper. He needs to just shut up.

dr evil zip it

• Fallout 2012/11/16 13:05:17
    Fallout
    +3
    I would love to see the GOP repackage that can of spam.
  • Lady Wh... Fallout 2012/11/16 13:06:35
  • ϟMopederϟ Fallout 2012/11/16 13:07:11
    ϟMopederϟ
    +2
    Me too. They are about the stupidest bunch, I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
  • MeiLin Fallout 2012/11/16 15:41:11 (edited)

2014/08/21 08:23:15