Is Mitt Romney a real person or a droid?

Skeptikat 2012/06/23 17:05:46
Mitt Dumney

• KrSpo 2012/06/25 15:02:45
    The Koch brothers found him on top of the bargain bin at Fry's Electronics.
    KrSpo
    +1
    HE had that small lower price coupon, so ofcourse they grabbed him up. The GOP loves cheap politicians
  • Judge_bill 2012/06/23 21:05:26
    Judge_bill
    +1
    Mitt is going to surprise America, when he brings his 12 wives from Mexico, his father has commune there, and everyone has multiple wives.
  • Lili13 2012/06/23 21:00:30
    If "real person" includes a gene splice of Pierce Brosnan with a crash test d...
    Lili13
    Meant none of the above
  • rustyshackelford 2012/06/23 19:31:29
  • Reichstolz 2012/06/23 18:00:42
    Reichstolz
    +2
    Funny, if you don't consider success, a valued trait in a leader, then you are left with Obama.
  • Skeptikat Reichstolz 2012/06/23 18:13:47
  • Reichstolz Skeptikat 2012/06/23 19:04:07
    Reichstolz
    +1
    You are ignorant. I would contend Obama destroyed more companies in his community aggitator days than Mitt did at Bain. Anyone who gets "ripped off" only has the image in the mirror to blame. Bain holds a 78.6% success rate with the businesses they have gotten involved with. Obama holds a 0% success rate in the businesses he has gotten involved with. The choice is obvious, if you are intelligent enough to think.
  • KrSpo Reichstolz 2012/06/25 15:04:41
    KrSpo
    +1
    When you say 78.6% success is that all the companies that pulled up their manufacturing stakes and sent those jobs to China? or was it Mexico, the nation of his birth?
  • Reichstolz KrSpo 2012/06/25 15:17:03
    Reichstolz
    Regardless, successful is successful. That is the issue with the politics of envy, you always sound like you are whining.
  • KrSpo Reichstolz 2012/06/25 15:22:28
    KrSpo
    +1
    You are avoiding the question and instead placing an 'answer' to something not asked. I guess Denile is more than a river in Egypt, huh?
  • Reichstolz KrSpo 2012/06/25 15:35:03
    Reichstolz
    It does not matter what those companies had to do to remain or regain their standing in their respective markets. Businesses are not in business to give Americans a place to occupy, they are in business to make a profit and stay in business. If moving a business to an area where labor costs are reasonable is what needs to be done to maintain profitability, there is nothing wrong with that. Investment doesn't follow poor performance. That is the whole reason Bain and other venture capital people get involved, because funding is not attainable through traditional sources. Traditional sources stay away from companies that have a poor outlook for success. I don't particularly care where he was born. I don't particularly care where Obama was born either.

I'll give you a perfect personal example. In 2008 I bought a plastics manufacturer, 300 employees, all facing massive layoffs, because the company couldn't compete with Chinese manufacturers of the same parts.
    I revamped the operation, turned their products toward the medical device market, saved 3 jobs that would have otherwise folded with the manufacturer. In 2014 my facility in Columbia will be complete and that company which is now includes two other facilities, will move. If the state, local, and federal government wo...

I revamped the operation, turned their products toward the medical device market, saved 3 jobs that would have otherwise folded with the manufacturer. In 2014 my facility in Columbia will be complete and that company which is now includes two other facilities, will move. If the state, local, and federal government would like my business to remain here they would have to eliminate 40 of the 48 annual permits I need to manufacture my products here. The employees would have lost their jobs regardless whether I provided the venture capital or not.
  • john Kills 2012/06/23 17:29:09
    john Kills
    +2
    Dumney IS a robot for the new world order which has already taken over. Fools still think elections matter. Intelligent people know that votes are meaningless and our world is going to get much much harder as government will become more and more repressive. People have sat on their ass to long believing the constitution would save them when it was them who was supposed to save the constitution.
  • Skeptikat john Kills 2012/06/23 18:14:25
  • Evil 1 2012/06/23 17:12:54
    Evil 1
    +2
    Well at least he's not a puppet:

obama soros puppet

obama UAW puppet
  • Skeptikat Evil 1 2012/06/23 18:15:20 (edited)
  • Evil 1 Skeptikat 2012/06/23 18:19:24
    Evil 1
    +1
    That is a matter of opinion and I disagree with it. I'm suprised Obama can make his own decision to get his useless butt out of bed in the morning. But that is my opinon and I would venture to say you disagree with it.
  • Skeptikat Evil 1 2012/06/25 15:39:40
  • Judge_bill Evil 1 2012/06/23 21:07:29
    Judge_bill
    +2
    A very large majority of American citizens voted for OBAMA, he deserves respect from all Americans.
  • Evil 1 Judge_bill 2012/06/24 03:01:18
    Evil 1
    Respect is earned and Obama has done nothing to earn my respect. No one deserves respect just because they were elected to office. And the fact that he was elected by a large majority of American citizens only proves that P.T. Barnum was right and those Americans that voted for the Liar in Chief are perfect examples of his adage.
  • KrSpo Evil 1 2012/06/25 15:06:20
    KrSpo
    +1
    It is funny how memories fade after only 4 years.. You forget the murderer in chief so quickly.
  • Evil 1 KrSpo 2012/06/25 15:42:15
    Evil 1
    No where did I see in mention in this discussion of anyone other than Obama. Try to stay on topic. I realize that it's hard for some people but doing so keeps one from showcasing their foolishness.
  • Skeptikat Evil 1 2012/06/25 15:46:50
  • Evil 1 Skeptikat 2012/06/25 16:06:17
    Evil 1
    Sorry meant in my discussion. Grammatical error. But I'm glad something so trivial amuses you. Speaks volumes about you.

2014/11/23 02:19:58