Is Michelle Obama a pig?

sweetpepper 2010/02/06 01:54:59
Michelle Obama has a record number of 22 assistants that cost tax payers $1.5 million a year! When MILLIONS of Americans are out of work that makes her a PIG in my book!

The first lady of the United States is not elected, has no constitutional duties and receives no salary, but that doesn't mean the position is without its privileges – including a staff of 22 White House employees who make a combined nearly $1.5 million per year.

Various journalists have scoured the White House's annual report to Congress on the West Wing payroll and listed those names that serve as members First Lady Michelle Obama's staff. Combined, their salaries total $1,495,700.

By comparison, a similar examination of the 2008 payroll, printed in the Washington Post, shows First Lady Laura Bush tallied 17 staffers, who combined made roughly $1.28 million.

News of so many taxpayer-funded salaries attending the first lady – which doesn't include the White House servant staff or the Secret Service detail assigned to the first family – has prompted some commentators to question if so many staffers are necessary.

"[Michele Obama] doesn't perform any official duties. But this hasn't deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession," writes author Paul Williams in a July 7 editorial. "Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary. How things have changed!"

As first lady, Michelle Obama has been criticized for various purported "extravagances," including a $540 pair of designer sneakers she wore to visit a D.C. food bank in April and a shopping trip in Paris with her daughters, for which French President Nicolas Sarkozy bent the nation's laws by asking the boutiques to open for the Obamas on Sunday.

The Paris shopping trip, and a similar jaunt through the streets of London, were part of a highly controversial European vacation that the first lady took with her daughters in June, sparking a firestorm of questions about the reported 20 taxpayer-funded Secret Service vehicles parading through Europe with the first lady and the costs of transporting the security detail overseas.

Leslie Paige, a spokeswoman for Citizens Against Government Waste, told the Boston Globe that few Americans would begrudge the first family some presidential perks – as long as the expenses don't grow to be indulgent on the taxpayer's dime. Paige did, however, criticize the White House for failing to report how much Americans paid for the first lady's vacation.

"I doubt we'll see the true cost of the trip to Paris," Paige said. Not keeping his promise to run a transparent government, she added, "has been a disappointment, to say the least."

Since 1995 the White House has been required to report to Congress details of most of the West Wing payroll. Those listed that are assigned to the first lady carry various titles, including chief of staff, White House social secretary, director of communications for the first lady, director of scheduling and advance for the first lady, special assistant and personal aide to the first lady, and various deputies to the directors, among other titles.

The highest paid of Michelle Obama's assistants is her chief of staff, Susan Sher, who makes the maximum allowed for a White House staffer at $172,200. The entire list of the First Lady's assistants can be seen, among other places, printed in a column by Chicago Sun-Times Washington Bureau Chief Lynn Sweet.

In May, before a crowd of business executives in Washington, D.C., Michelle Obama called her current life in the White House "a very blessed situation, because I have what most families don't have – tons of support all around, not just my mother, but staff and administration. I have a chief of staff and a personal assistant, and everyone needs that."

According the to a Washington Post report, she reiterated with a laugh, "Everyone should have a chief of staff and a set of personal assistants."

• Decided to Leave SH 2010/02/08 17:31:01 (edited)
    Decided to Leave SH
    +8
    Didn't you know?....It takes all those assistants at tax-payer expense, all those expensive vacations in rented mansions, all that gourmet food, $500.00 sneakers, etc., etc., in order for her to "love" or be "proud" of her country......Otherwise, she HATES it, as does her disgraceful husband.

IMO, the Obamas are truly a sad, disgusting disgrace in the eyes of the U.S.A...except of course, for the dumb masses who still bow to them.

• bamsterhater 2011/02/23 23:51:49
    bamsterhater
    +2
    yea she is a big FAT pig for sure. Telling everyone else what to eat while she chows down on whatever she wants. I can just see her eating at a table with food flying everywhere sounding like the tasmanian devil. Oh michelle, you are a pathetic pig...oink oink.
  • Rosemary 2010/07/19 00:22:35
    Rosemary
    +2
    I am very upset that there is such extreme amounts of money being spent on, what I would consider extra expenses.I voted for President Obama. He said he was for limited spending . I think it is not right for the first lady to be spending our tax payers money on her own personal expenses when they have made millions on book sales.I am so dissapointed and it is getting harder to defend you both,
    Rosemary Morgan
  • Connie Cage 2010/02/19 04:05:24
    Connie Cage
    oh my gosh that nice to say
  • Extremist Soldier of Christ 2010/02/10 20:49:25
    Extremist Soldier of Christ
    Well....I , for one, don't think much of one of the four stooges. Valthequeenbee, desireflowers, the giveawaybillionare and meanywife are not on my good side, but, on this topic I cannot say much because white gal Hillary had many too. Oh...let me leave a message to my internet stalker....listen....thank you for my welcome AOL rose......continue to do this-please to send me the rose welcome everyday....it is just a matter of time when they finally match up the site that it is coming from.....and NO.....google will not be told......they can't be trusted,,,es
    pecially with DD big grin at the wheel.....my......haven't my predictions been right on the mark? RED will be in charge in November and that internet stalking will be listening to this song.....
  • morning40oz~mad as hell 2010/02/09 21:55:01
    morning40oz~mad as hell
    +1
    LOL She's smack dab in the middle of the world's biggest pig pen commonly known to Americans as Capitol Hill. It's time for a goshamn world-class BBQ of say about 98% of those traiterous fraud pigs on Capitol Hill so we can replace them with Constitutional people.
  • DanaR 2010/02/09 05:17:41
  • naneus 2010/02/09 02:29:07
    naneus
    +2
    She is living as if she is a Queen using the pauper's (us) money.
  • Beccy 2010/02/09 01:52:29
    +5
    WTF is wrong with these people? A vacation for the bloody bitch to Europe on our dime. I work very hard for the 1/3 of my income they steal for taxes. I do think she could do well with staff of 3-4 because her "mommy" is there to help her. Yeap we get to pay for her mommy to live at the white house too. Wouldn't be so bad if all that staff could teach her how to dress and act like a lady. No she's not a pig if she was white we would call her white trash. http://peacemoonbeam.typepad....
    WTF is wrong with these people? A vacation for the bloody bitch to Europe on our dime. I work very hard for the 1/3 of my income they steal for taxes. I do think she could do well with staff of 3-4 because her "mommy" is there to help her. Yeap we get to pay for her mommy to live at the white house too. Wouldn't be so bad if all that staff could teach her how to dress and act like a lady. No she's not a pig if she was white we would call her white trash. staff teach dress act lady shes pig white white trash staff teach dress act lady shes pig white white trash http://peacemoonbeam.typepad.... dress act lady shes pig white white trash httppeacemoonbeam typepad dress act lady shes pig white white trash httppeacemoonbeam typepad dress act lady shes pig white white trash httppeacemoonbeam typepad dress act lady shes pig white white trash httppeacemoonbeam typepad dress act lady shes pig white white trash httppeacemoonbeam typepad dress act lady shes pig white white trash httppeacemoonbeam typepad
  • wiszard 2010/02/09 00:02:27
  • ThinkAboutIt! 2010/02/08 21:51:28
    ThinkAboutIt!
    +2
    Pig? Well let's see. What are the similarities? Looks...Smell...Shape...Hair.... tail...Intelligence...Me First attitude...squeels...
    Not sure, may need more evidence.
  • Attila 2010/02/08 21:12:52
    Attila
    +3
    yep that is a pig.
  • Eppie 2010/02/08 17:39:56
    Eppie
    +6
    With all this help, why does she still dress like a bag lady? She could hire someone to give her some fashion tips-maybe Sarah could help her!

But seriously, she hates our country, and she should not be getting all these perks.
  • Beccy Eppie 2010/02/09 02:01:21
    +3
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.c... I do think she buys her clothes at goodwill
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.c... httplatimesblogs latimes httplatimesblogs latimes httplatimesblogs latimes httplatimesblogs latimes httplatimesblogs latimes httplatimesblogs latimes httplatimesblogs latimes httplatimesblogs latimes I do think she buys her clothes at goodwill
    Decided to Leave SH
    +8

• paulyman 2010/02/08 17:05:56
    paulyman
    +5
    The dog out to relieve itself before its morning grooming

dog relieve grooming
  • Eppie paulyman 2010/02/08 22:37:24
    Eppie
    +4
    Which one is the dog?
  • paulyman Eppie 2010/02/09 01:01:26
    paulyman
    +3
    good question :D
  • Beccy paulyman 2010/02/09 02:02:36
    +3
    now that is funny
  • Friday 2010/02/08 16:01:01
    Friday
    +6
    Give the women a break. She has never had the finer things in life so she needs this huge staff to help! She has a eating coach, a changing cloths coach, a using the bathroom coach, a use the cell phone coach, a TV watcher coach, a gift selector coach (fire that duffuss), a speaking coach (another incompetent in the White House), a religious Coach (still looking for a church) and a hide her past coach! That's a lot of money and coaching to make her be as "real" as she is!! white house religious coach church hide coach money coaching real
  • Marie 2010/02/08 15:50:55
    Marie
    +4
    She should enjoy it while she can! I'm sure she will miss it! and being remembered not too fondly!
  • Sherlock Dog BL - a Gazillion 2010/02/08 14:50:04 (edited)
  • bamster... Sherloc... 2011/02/23 23:54:37
    bamsterhater
    +2
    youre right...i never seen her in the morining, sorry Michelle, carry on.
  • Cheyenne 2010/02/06 23:14:40 (edited)
    Cheyenne
    +8
    I never liked her. When she said that AMERICA is a DOWN RIGHT MEAN COUNTRY and that for the FIRST TIME IN HER ADULT LIFE SHE IS PROUD of HER COUNTRY and then Said that she knew WHITE PEOPLE were out to get her I seen the B*TCH for whom she really is. Yes MicHELLe Odumbo is a PIG *NO OFFENS to PIGS.

Here is what YOU need to KNOW:

First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants

More news stories on Barack Obama

Paul L. Williams, Canada Free Press, July 7, 2009

“The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”

—Albert Einstein

“In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much,” she said. “See, that’s why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service.”

—Michelle Obama

No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn’t perform any official duties. But this hasn’t deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession. Just think Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary.

How thi...

Here is what YOU need to KNOW:

More news stories on Barack Obama

—Albert Einstein

—Michelle Obama

How things have changed! If you’re one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Miz Michele are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by John Q. Public:

1. $172,2000—Sher, Susan (Chief of Staff)

2. $140,000—Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)

3. $113,000—Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)

4. $102,000—Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)

5. Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief of Staff to the First Lady)

6. $90,000—Medina, David S. (Deputy Chief of Staff to the First Lady)

7. $84,000—Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)

8. $75,000—Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)

9. $70,000—Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)

10. $65,000—Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

11. Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

12. $62,000—Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator for the First Lady)

13. $60,000—Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)

14. Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)

15. $52,500—Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary to the First Lady)

16. $50,000—Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide to the First Lady)

17. $45,000—Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

18. Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director,Social office)

19. $40,000—Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief of Staff to the First Lady)

20. $36,000—Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)

21. Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)

22. Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

Original article

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 jackson deilia deputy associate director correspondence lady article update

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:34

Recession, Depression, What, Michelle Worry? – Part Two

Mrs. Obama Demands Small Army of Attendants

By

Paul L. Williams, Ph.D.

thelastcrusade.org

“In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much,” she said. “See, that’s why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service,”

Michelle Obama.

We were wrong.

Michelle Obama, as we reported on July 7, is not served by twenty-two attendants who stand by to cater to her every whim.

She is served by twenty-six attendants, including a hair dresser and make-up artist.

The annual cost to taxpayers for such unprecedented attention is approximately $1,750,000 without taking into account the expense of the lavish benefit packages afforded to every attendant.

Little did American voters realize the call for “change” would result in the establishment of an Obama oligarchy.

The discovery of the additional attendants was made by D’Angelo Gore of factcheck.org and by calls to Katie McCormick Lelyyeld, Michelle Obama’s press secretary.

Mr. Gore launched his investigation of the First Lady’s staff in the wake of an appeared on thelastcrusade.org and Canada Free Press on July 7.

The article, which became a chain letter viewed by millions of Americans, reported that Michelle Obama requires more than twenty attendants – - more than any First Lady in U.S. History. It provided the following list of White House staff members assigned to the First Lady:

1. $172,2000 – Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)

2. $140,000 – Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)

3. $113,000 – Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)

4. $102,000 – Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)

5. $102,000 – Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

6. $90,000 – Medina, David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

7. $84,000 – Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)

8. $75,000 – Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)

9. $70,000 – Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)

10. $65,000 – Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

11. $65,000 – Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

12. $62,000 – Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)

13. $60,000 – Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)

14. $60,000 – Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)

15. $52,500 – Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)

16. $50,000 – Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)

17. $45,000 – Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)

18. $45,000 – Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)

19. $40,000 – Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

20. $36,000 – Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)

21. $36,000 – Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)

22. $36,000 – Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

Readers throughout the country expressed outrage that Mrs. Obama would hire an unprecedented number of staffers in the midst of the Great Recession.

Sample comments from the hundreds of letters that poured into Canada Free Press are as follows:

Alan from Utah:

”The sad part is that after billions spent “stimulating” the economy, the list of new staffers for the wife of our pretend president represents the only new jobs that have been created. We’re screwed.”

Laurie from Texas:

”….and not a one of those attendants can help her find something decent to wear…pathetic waste of taxpayer money…..”

Terry from Colorado:

”This is from the family that supports a government run health care system. If they can’t control the spending inside the White House, how can we believe they can save money elsewhere?”

Lanette from California:

”This is OBAMANABLY!!!! I’ve been laid off….wonder if she will hire me?”

Bobby from Shanksville:

”I didn’t see anyone listed who wipes her ####.”

Lyle from Ilinois:

”This is a crime. I am sure not one of those aides comes close to earning what they are paid. How could they? What is there for them to do? I can’t believe Michelle will end up being a great first lady regardless how many aides she has. How will she ever survive at the end of his four-year term when she has to go back to being a civilian again. No way will the government pay for all these lackies for a civilian, no matter how hard she may try to make it happen. I recall a high school English teacher saying “like begets like” and it sure shows up with the Obama couple. They’re both in it for as much as they can get for themselves.”

Michelle from Michigan:

How can my nephew, who has been out of work for almost a year, get a

job on Michelle’s staff? The pay is better than anything available

here and he is colleged educated.

Betty from Pennsylvania:

My husband and I have worked hard all our lives. We are people of integrity. And yet when I read of spending like this my blood boils. How dare she use my hard-earned money like this. How dare she take advantage of her position. She did not earn her position because of who she is or how hard she has worked. I don’t know how she can sleep at night. Somehow, we need to get this President out of office before we lose all our rights.

The allegations within the July 7 article seemed so outrageous that many readers questioned their accuracy.

Does Mrs. Obama have an unprecedented number of staffers in a time when 34 million Americans – - a record number – - rely on food stamps to feed their families.

The answer, as D’Angelo Gore of factcheck.org discovered, is yes.

When questioned by Mr. Gore, Katie McCormick Lelyveld, Michelle Obama’s press secretary, said that the First Lady does retain a staff of more than twenty who remain at her beck and call. But the actual number is 24, not 22, as the article reported.

Mrs. Lelyyeld failed to provide the names of the two additional attendants to Mrs. Obama. But she did confirm that six staffers who do not have “first lady” in their title but are a part of the First Lady’s office staff, such as Desiree Rogers, who bears the title “Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary,” and Natalie Bookey, who is listed as a “staff assistant.”

What’s more, even a list of 24 would be incomplete since it would fail to include the names of makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and “First Hairstylist” Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One and provide Mrs. Obama with daily attention.

This adds up to a whopping $1,600,700.00 and the amount doesn’t include the elite benefit packages granted to the White House staff and their significant others (include same-sex partners). Nor does the figure take into account the salaries for the two additional full-time staff members mentioned by Mrs. Obama’s Press Secretary nor the full time hair-dresser and makeup artist assigned to her. A guesstimate of the total salaries for Mrs. Obama’s attendants is $1,750,00.00 plus the additional benefits.

For comparison, let’s remember that poor Bess Truman and Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salaries for 5 their personal secretaries from their own pocketbooks. Stephen Plotkin, reference archivist for the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library, says that Jacqueline Kennedy’s office was “headed” by one person who supervised a staff of approximately nine full and part time workers (including the White House cooks and chambermaids).

Kim Coryat, an archives technician at the William J. Clinton Presidential Library, says that it is difficult to nail down a precise count of staff because “White House staffing for all offices ebbs and flows with time.” But she points out that a White House telephone directory indicates that Hillary Clinton had a staff of thirteen in 1993 – - this is telling since Mrs. Clinton intended to serve as a co-executive in the Oval Office by spearheading a health care reform program.

This amounts to a total of $1,083,700.00. Laura was no piker when it came to spending. But she pales in comparison with Miz Michelle requires eight to ten additional attendants at an extra cost to taxpayers of $700,000 and change – - the only change American taxpayers can believe in. additional attendants extra cost taxpayers 700000 change change american taxpayers additional attendants extra cost taxpayers 700000 change change american taxpayers
  • Beccy Cheyenne 2010/02/09 02:14:39
    +3
    I know they would be leaders from a third world country and skim all the cream while they are in office
  • Eppie Beccy 2010/02/09 06:09:48
    Eppie
    +1
    They've already done that in Chicago. They were slum landlords there.
  • Beccy Eppie 2010/02/09 17:31:47
    Reslly I never heard that one
  • Eppie Cheyenne 2010/02/09 06:09:03
    Eppie
    +1
    I heard she was asked to leave her job at that big law firm. And her public service? Valerie Jarrett created jobs paying $300K for which MO had no skills. As soon as BO was "elected", these jobs were eliminated.

She is a phony and a crook. (And a pig).
  • beachbum 2010/02/06 10:31:02
    beachbum
    +4
    I'd like to have a chief of staff, a set of personal assistants, and live in a mansion rent free.............especially when they are paid by someone else.
  • Half-Ginger 2010/02/06 10:18:10
    Half-Ginger
    +2
    I find it seriously worrying if you are unsure about identifying VERY different species.

identifying species
  • sweetpe... Half-Gi... 2010/02/08 02:55:08
    sweetpepper
    +4
    You are right, I insulted pigs!
  • Half-Gi... sweetpe... 2010/02/08 16:10:05
    Half-Ginger
    +1
    I think it's bad you're insulting anything at all, to be honest.
  • sweetpe... Half-Gi... 2010/02/08 20:11:24
    sweetpepper
    +6
    What? Give me a break! I am the bad guy because I am outraged that Michelle Obama spends 1.5 million a year on personal aides during a recession?

LOL, drink some more kool aid. I stand by what I said. Michelle is a pig, sorry pigs! Be insulted if you like, I am not PC, the truth is better!
  • Half-Gi... sweetpe... 2010/02/09 21:46:15
    Half-Ginger
    Dude, take a chill pill. I'm not the one asking forceful rhetorical questions and giving angry retorts - so I can't see exactly how I am the one who is meant to be drinking 'kool aid'. I only stated what I believe. And I do not agree with insulting people, especially people I have never met.
  • USAF Ve... Half-Gi... 2010/02/08 20:25:19 (edited)
    USAF Vet Dan
    +4
    While we are all hurting and struggling to feed our families, she wastes tons of our money living like royalty.... and you think its bad that sweetpepper exposes her for it? Are you friggin' kidding me??????
  • Half-Gi... USAF Ve... 2010/02/09 21:48:06
    Half-Ginger
    I merely suggested that insulting people is never a good solution to anything. I don't believe in being rude about people I have never met... or comparing them to farmyard animals.
  • USAF Ve... Half-Gi... 2010/02/09 21:50:16
    USAF Vet Dan
    Compared to wasting tons of our tax dollars for handmaidens while we're all struggling, I think his "act of rudeness" is immaterial.
  • Half-Gi... USAF Ve... 2010/02/10 17:01:05
    Half-Ginger
    Look - I gave my opinion, and you gave yours. Is that really too much for you to handle?
  • USAF Ve... Half-Gi... 2010/02/10 17:09:04
    USAF Vet Dan
    I just find it funny that you think such outrageous behavior from our "first lady" would not invoke such insults.
  • Half-Gi... USAF Ve... 2010/02/10 17:17:28
    Half-Ginger
    I just don't believe anyone has a right to judge anyone else, no matter what they have done. And she isn't my 'first lady'
  • USAF Ve... Half-Gi... 2010/02/10 17:24:57
    USAF Vet Dan
    When one chooses to accept the spotlight of public life, they must also accept public criticism.

My reference to "our" first lady was intended to acknowledge that she is not "yours" as you are a Brit.

2014/04/19 08:51:56