Is male rape real?

mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/06/06 15:20:09
If it were real, don't you think the FBI would know about it? Here is the FBI definition of rape.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/cr...

Definition

Forcible rape, as defined in the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program, is the carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will. Attempts or assaults to commit rape by force or threat of force are also included; however, statutory rape (without force) and other sex offenses are excluded.

Only female is mentioned, nothing about male. There i nothing in their crime statistics that mention male rape. Maybe they have separate records for prisons and ignore the gay community. I don't know. But this is the FBI. My last poll on this same subject brought a huge response from mostly young women. I'm very happy to hear form any SH member, but would love to hear from some of my fellow straight males on the subject.

Thank you for reading.

• martin28 2012/06/07 05:13:56
    martin28
    +1
    Yes its real but less men are willing to come forward and report it as compared to women. In all honesty I would not report it either, I'll be humiliated just to think about it. I'll try to get revenge on my own, if not I'll go to my grave with that depressing burden on my heart but I'd never tell a soul.
  • Rockangel420 2012/06/06 16:38:21
    Rockangel420
    +1
    Yes. Male rape is no differt than a woman being raped it does need to be more attion put on the. And some thing done .
  • Gunner 2012/06/06 16:23:58
    Gunner
    +2
    I wish it was.

2014/12/23 00:10:06