Is John Boehner a RINO?

tncdel 2011/03/23 20:07:59

SLIDESHOW: RINO's have taken control of the GOP

1 of 1

RINO Alert!

1. RINO Alert!

RINO Alert!

Is John Boehner a RINO?
Many people are now calling Obamacare "Obama/Boehnercare" because Boehner has been supporting Obama's healthcare plan.

And instead of being a watchdog opposed to Lib/RINO agendas, Boehner has been mum against them.

Not a peep against the RINO's in Utah who profaned our Constitution by giving a form of amnesty to foreign nationals here illegally.

And the relatively small tax cuts proposed by Boehner have been a half-hearted gesture to the voters who gave the GOP a landslide victory for Congress in 2012.

Looks like we need to ask the Tea Party to call for Boehner's removal as Speaker of the House. I think Jim DeMint would be a much better choice, don't you?

• Dora Rachael 2011/03/23 20:39:36
    YES, Boehner's a RINO, and we need to call for his replacement as Speaker of ...
    Dora Rachael
    +3
    His actions speak louder than words! Yep, he is a RINO!

• RushedLimbo 2011/06/12 18:34:41
    RushedLimbo
    The establishment elitists have ruined our country. We need more people like Rand Paul.
  • enlightened one 2011/04/24 08:40:16
    enlightened one
    Yes, he is a RINO for sure. Amazing how quickly he assumed his role as Speaker of the House and disappointed everyone who voted in Republican candidates last November.
  • Jonathan 2011/03/30 06:09:20
    Jonathan
    Yes of course he is a RINO. He thinks he can get re-elected by pretending do be responsible on the media and on his little video uploads on his site thinking americans are dumb enough to fall for it. Basically he has allowed Obama to continue doing whatever he wants I mean everytime Obama does something very serious he comes to his rescue and waters it down. And he did start off strong everything looked good but now its for sure he is a RINO and it is best that he be replaced with a 'no confidence vote' by the rest of gop or by the most of gop. Because we all know that after he gets the debt limit increase is is back to business as usual. He plan was to co-opt the tea party to their agenda and constantly play games withthe freshmen in doing so and that's why we have to separate the RINO's from the good guysthey need to know that we know who they are and that we know who is a RINO that way his whole double-talking crap wont work anymore.
  • johnstamps 2011/03/25 14:58:01
    NO, I don't think Boehner's a RINO.
    johnstamps
    he is awsome
  • Patriot Unit 2011/03/24 19:08:42
    Patriot Unit
    I said yes, but I am not really sure he is. I took him at face value that he would support the people and not his party. I don't think that TARP the first time under Bush, nor under Obama. It was a cop out. It cost us more than we could afford, and the damage has been done. Congress made the Economic Disaster, not the people.The government and congress allowed the problems to grow, un-regulated with little or no oversight. Is he a RINO, I think he is at times, Just like many in Congress are. They tell you they are voting for the nations interest, but they are always voting in their interest. And with the Republicans, its more like voting for something to just get along. Anybody with two seeing eyes and a brain, would know that Obama Care was wrong. They would know that Fannie May and Freddie Mac are a fraud against the American people. They would see that having Public Sector Unions if a fraud against the people. They would see that having a Recipient Class. That has zero liability. They contribute nothing to society other than feeding off those who pay taxes. And I am not talking about those that are retired, or living off a pension.
  • cutter's falls 2011/03/24 18:20:18
  • William 2011/03/23 23:06:59
    William
    +1
    He started strong, but I have begun to wonder about him lately.
  • DanaR 2011/03/23 20:40:03
  • tncdel DanaR 2011/03/23 20:48:39
    tncdel
    +2
    Thus far he's yet to prove he's not a RINO. Everything points to the opposite. And we can't afford a lukewarm attitude. We need aggressive reform.

If Boehner was about something, he should be calling for Obama's impeachment, and also denouncing the Utah RINO's soundly.
  • DanaR tncdel 2011/03/23 21:54:57
  • Dora Rachael 2011/03/23 20:39:36
    Dora Rachael
    +3
  • flaca BN-0 2011/03/23 20:14:20
    NO, I don't think Boehner's a RINO.
    flaca BN-0
    The people are Rhinos. That's what Boehner understands. Most Americans are not far left or far right: they're in the middle. Any serious politician knows his national constituency.
  • tncdel flaca BN-0 2011/03/23 20:20:16
    tncdel
    +2
    You're a Lib. But us Conservatives voted GOP last Fall in part to rid the GOP of RINO's. Even if it meant sacrificing by voting for an idiot like Christine O- Donnell to to get rid of a RINO.

Conservatives are fed up with RINO's. And Boehner apparently DOESN'T know his constituency.

Let me ask you this: Are you opposed to illegal aliens [as are over 70% of the voters]? If not, then you're an extremist Lib like Obama and the RINO's in Utah.
  • flaca BN-0 tncdel 2011/03/23 20:22:35
    flaca BN-0
    I'm not a lib. I'm a right-leaning libertarian. I've had this same result on 3 tests I've taken. and i don't believe the people voted against liberals: they voted against incumbents (many republicans lost their jobs also). Polls continue to show that the bulk of the American population is centrist. Politicians who want to survive might say they're one side or the other, but they always tack to the center once elected.
  • tncdel flaca BN-0 2011/03/23 20:43:14
    tncdel
    +1
    LMAO! Sorry, flaca, but "You can call yourself an eagle if you like, but if you have a bill like a duck, feet like a duck, and quack like a duck, people are bound to 'mistake you' for a duck."

P.S. Noticeably you neglected to answer my question implicating you as a Lib regarding illegal aliens. If you were a true Libertarian, you'd be opposed to foreign nationals here illegally, same as is Ron Paul.
  • flaca BN-0 tncdel 2011/03/23 20:56:21
    flaca BN-0
    please prove that 70% of voters are illegal aliens. anyone with half a brain knows that's impossible. Illegals don't vote anyway.
  • tncdel flaca BN-0 2011/03/23 21:02:10 (edited)
    tncdel
    +1
    Don't you have half a brain? Your reading comprehension is atrocious. I didn't say 70% of voters are illegal aliens. I said over 70% are OPPOSED to illegal aliens.

Additionally, you're wrong thinking illegal aliens don't vote. They most certainly do. See:
    "How many other states allow ILLEGAL ALIENS to vote besides Illinois?" here:
  • flaca BN-0 tncdel 2011/03/23 21:04:04
    flaca BN-0
    I stand corrected: I misread (I have a lot of family stuff going on today, pls forgive me)
    but I think illegal aliens voting is overblown. I still believe that the majority of Americans are centrist.
  • tncdel flaca BN-0 2011/03/23 23:35:35
    tncdel
    The majority of voters are slightly to the right of center. I've seen enough of your posts to know you're leftwing. And I'll take the refusal to deny that you are opposed to illegal aliens as an admission that you are to the left of most voters opposed to them.

Leftwingers call leftwing extremist Obama "moderate." So I'm not surprised much by your claim that you are a "centrist." :)~

P.S. If it's any consolation, I don't hold it against you that you're unable to see things clearly. ;)
  • tncdel 2011/03/23 20:09:32
    tncdel
    +1
    I think we should give Jim DeMint the job.
  • DanaR tncdel 2011/03/23 20:40:46
  • tncdel DanaR 2011/03/23 20:51:47
    tncdel
    +2
    DeMint is calling for the ouster of all RINO's. We need strong GOP leadership. Boehner isn't that. And Dan Issa isn't much better. DeMint would be my first choice as Speaker of the House. Maybe Newt 2nd choice.
  • Striker tncdel 2011/03/23 20:58:14
    Striker
    +1
    How does a Senator get to replace Representative Boehner? Oops!

2014/08/01 03:55:43