Is it true that Conservatives rely on Uneducated Americans to promote their agenda?

FromJesus'sPerspective 2012/05/07 18:24:19
Yes this is true do to all the inbreeding.
So what my daddy got me into Yale.
Corporations are people to and I can prove it.
University Study Shows People With Lower IQ's Are Political Conservatives

What IQ (intelligence quotient) means:
IQ means, "An intelligence test score that is obtained by dividing mental age, which reflects the age-graded level of performance as derived from population norms, by chronological age and multiplying by 100: a score of 100 thus indicates a performance at exactly the normal level for that age group."
The Nature Of Conservatives And Liberals
The article above suggests that conservatives attempt to live within a previously standardized mode of thought. They are not ones to step outside conventional and traditional beliefs. Their tendency is to try to destroy what they do not understand because change and evolution scare them. They are concerned only for themselves and their families. They like the institutions of the past for no other reason than they are of the past. This is why so many of them who are not wealthy are okay with the wealthy being given big tax breaks. And since they are fine with the trickle-down theory of economics they are happy to have big oil rape the American people at the gas pump and they don't care if the thieves of Wall Street take all the economic freedoms away from us. They don't mind not giving medical care to those in need, because they only care about themselves. They don't mind if children die of starvation, because they are well-fed.

Liberals, on the other hand, recognize that if everyone is not taken care of, it makes the world unsafe for all of us. They don't see elitism as a measure of a person's value, because they know that someones having more privilege does not make them a better or more deserving person. If we look at our Congress and Senate, it most surely will evidence this. Liberals see that change is inevitable and do what they can to be creative with the changes as they come. They would rather understand someone who is different from themselves than fear them. They would rather live a life of personal exploration than promote the stagnant institutions of the past to more powerful positions.

Reviewing the political map below, where the red states represent Republican/Tea Party states and the blue states represent Democratic/Liberal states you will see the average IQ of the population of those states. Notice anything interesting? The IQ's of the blue states are considerably higher than the red states. I can't say that becoming a liberal will raise your IQ, but given that only one of the red states is even up to the 100 mark, it is certainly something to consider.

blue considerably higher red liberal raise iq red 100 mark

• BrianD3 2012/05/07 19:13:21
    BrianD3
    +3
    all stupid choice, no surprise they are from a liberal
  • FromJes... BrianD3 2012/05/07 19:18:09
    FromJesus'sPerspective
    Job 12:3 says: ""But I have intelligence as well as you;I am not inferior to you.And who does not know such things as these?"
  • BrianD3 FromJes... 2012/05/08 11:14:06
    BrianD3
    is this your poll? are those your comments below? yes, then you have proven that you are inferior.
  • FromJes... BrianD3 2012/05/08 11:42:15
    FromJesus'sPerspective
    flip pizza dough

Just toss anything against the ceiling and see what sticks is what you do best Job 13:2 says: What you know, I also know; I am not inferior to you.
  • keymanjim 2012/05/07 19:05:23
    keymanjim
  • FromJes... keymanjim 2012/05/07 19:07:50
    FromJesus'sPerspective
    Its a good thing 15 years don't have the right to vote. Don't see you debunk when survey is conducted with 15 years. Are you trying to tell us that there was some illegal voting in the states that Georgie won?
  • keymanjim FromJes... 2012/05/07 19:09:48
    keymanjim
    +3
    Heaven forbid that you should click on the link and learn something.
  • FromJes... keymanjim 2012/05/07 19:11:52 (edited)
    FromJesus'sPerspective
    I did you should click and read my friend. Using a chart that uses 14 to 15 year math scores to prove your point means nothing.
  • keymanjim FromJes... 2012/05/07 19:14:03
    keymanjim
    +2
    You did not read that in 3 minutes.
    Go back and read it.
  • FromJes... keymanjim 2012/05/07 19:20:07
    FromJesus'sPerspective
    2 Peter 1:5 says: For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge,
  • Primitive Christian 2012/05/07 18:51:40
    Primitive Christian
    +3
    I only chose the "corporation" answer because you lack an "other" answer.

Please tell me my friend that you understand the difference between education level and Intelligence Quotient. Your question compared to your post indicates that you may not.
  • FromJes... Primiti... 2012/05/07 18:58:57 (edited)
    FromJesus'sPerspective
    Thank you for your input and yes I understand. This study was conducted byhttp://createperfection.hub...
    My post got you to respond so I guess it might have just peaked your curiosity? I keep it simple due to low intelligence on the conservative side.
  • Primiti... FromJes... 2012/05/07 19:02:09
    Primitive Christian
    Do you mean "due" to low intelligence?
  • FromJes... Primiti... 2012/05/07 19:04:38
  • Primiti... FromJes... 2012/05/07 19:11:13
    Primitive Christian
    +3
    If you are going to comment on the education or the intelligence level of others, you clearly open yourself to scrutiny.
  • BrianD3 Primiti... 2012/05/07 19:16:12
    BrianD3
    +3
    that sounds appropriate
  • JoeBtfsplk 2012/05/07 18:32:03
    JoeBtfsplk
    +4
    Discount my vote when you neglect to offer 'other' in your voting choices.

No - it is the brainwashed Liberal Democrats that don't understand Obama's plans.

IF, you want to call that education, then you are a subject of the self-same indoctrination.
  • FromJes... JoeBtfsplk 2012/05/07 18:39:13 (edited)
    FromJesus'sPerspective
    Thank you for your input facts are facts. Please note factual IQ chart of this country.
  • keymanjim FromJes... 2012/05/07 19:04:47
    keymanjim
    +5
    Noted. Please note that the data on the chart is a near direct copy of a similar chart made for the 2004 election. Which was also an almost direct copy of another chart made for the 2000 election.
    Which is debunked here:
    http://www.isteve.com/Web_Exc...
  • FromJes... keymanjim 2012/05/07 19:10:55 (edited)
    FromJesus'sPerspective
    Surveys that uses 15 olds don't really really count. Actual IQs do. Please give us some real facts here?
  • keymanjim FromJes... 2012/05/07 19:14:34
    keymanjim
    +1
    You first.
  • FromJes... keymanjim 2012/05/07 19:22:08
    FromJesus'sPerspective
    Recent study if the chart is almost the same only means you have not gain any intelligence.
  • Tennessean keymanjim 2012/05/07 21:04:50
    Tennessean
    +3
    Besides the IQ chart being debunked, I assume the author believes that those that wrote the Constitution were also of low IQ, because Madison, considered the father of the Constitution, had the following to say about using federal money for charity.

“With respect to the words general welfare, I have always regarded them as qualified by the detail of powers connected with them. To take them in a literal and unlimited sense would be a metamorphosis of the Constitution into a character which there is a host of proofs was not contemplated by its creators.”

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." - James Madison criticizing an attempt to grant public monies for charitable means, 1794
  • FromJes... Tennessean 2012/05/07 21:07:56
    FromJesus'sPerspective
    This very same constitution that once considered a black man 3/5 human. To respect anything from those that endorsed the slavery over another again shows a lack of intelligence.
  • JoeBtfsplk FromJes... 2012/05/07 21:53:39
    JoeBtfsplk
    +2
    How intellectually shallow can you be?
    Many of the founding fathers abhorred slavery.
    It was a status quo event at that time.

"THE APPLICATION OF WHOLE AND 3/5 IS RELATED TO THE POPULATION COUNT, NOT THE INDIVIDUAL'S HUMAN WORTH."

READ ON GENIUS.

I have noticed there remains a constant reference to the 3/5 human clause when people speak about African American citizens. While it would seem an irrelevant issue with the electiong of America's first African American president, there are pockets of society where many young Americans are still being taught the US Constitution was racist and that it was for only so called white people.

Being tired of the hearsay about so called blacks being called 3/5 humans, I decided to do my own inspection of the clause, Article 1 Sections 2. To my amazement, as is common with heresy, the truth I found spoke loud and clear that it was NOT calling so called blacks 3/5 humans and implicating so called whites as the only 1 whole persons. Before I give the legal interpretation, here's the clause as it reads in the US Constitution:

"Representatives and direct taxes shall be apportioned among the several states which may be included within this union, according to their respective numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole number of free per...

How intellectually shallow can you be?
    It was a status quo event at that time.

READ ON GENIUS.

"Representatives and direct taxes shall be apportioned among the several states which may be included within this union, according to their respective numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole number of free persons, including those bound to service for a term of years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.

The actual Enumeration shall be made within three years after the first meeting of the Congress of the United States, and within every subsequent term of ten years, in such manner as they shall by law direct. The number of Representatives shall not exceed one for every thirty thousand, but each state shall have at least one Representative; and until such enumeration shall be made, the state of New Hampshire shall be entitled to chuse three, Massachusetts eight, Rhode Island and Providence Plantations one, Connecticut five, New York six, New Jersey four, Pennsylvania eight, Delaware one, Maryland six, Virginia ten, North Carolina five, South Carolina five, and Georgia three. "

As we can read, THE APPLICATION OF WHOLE AND 3/5 IS RELATED TO THE POPULATION COUNT, NOT THE INDIVIDUAL'S HUMAN WORTH. Slavery was a social status, a forced social condition that many African Americans had paid their way out of, escaped to non slaveholding states, or were granted freedom by those honest individuals whose conscience realized slavery was wrong. With their freedom papers, they were/are free citizens and carried out their lives as free people who were counted as -

1 WHOLE PERSON
    among the whole number of free persons.
  • FromJes... JoeBtfsplk 2012/05/07 22:58:32
    FromJesus'sPerspective
    Is that like Jefferson and the slave mistresses he abhored?
  • JoeBtfsplk FromJes... 2012/05/08 02:26:58
    JoeBtfsplk
    That you neglect to admit you were wrong about the 3/5 statement leads me to believe you don't know anything.

There are almost always exceptions to any rule.

That your entire objective is to look for that one exception and make incorrect claims leaves the only conclusion I can arrive at.

You are a phony.
  • FromJes... JoeBtfsplk 2012/05/08 02:33:42
    FromJesus'sPerspective
    Educate yourself, it's called the Racial Integrity Act of 1924
  • JoeBtfsplk FromJes... 2012/05/08 02:42:54
    JoeBtfsplk
    It's you who was wrong.

Take your own advice and get educated.
  • FromJes... JoeBtfsplk 2012/05/08 03:09:58
    FromJesus'sPerspective
    http://s2.favim.com/orig/36/c...

You will not be jumping for joy when you research the facts, you just show you will argue the validity of misconceptions. Ephesians 4:18 says: They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.

2014/10/01 08:25:04