Is it true? Does obama want our money?????? Watch this video and let me know.

rightside 2010/08/18 01:14:12
Related Topics: Obama, Money
Yes, obama wants to give my hard earned money to those that don't earn any
Yes, obama wants my money to go on another vacation.

• dublin9 2011/01/23 20:52:43
    dublin9
    +1
    Obama doesn't just want our money. He want's our individual liberty. To a collectivist, we are little more than children and government is our parent. Government can tell us what to do, where to go, what to say and what to eat. They want us put on an allowance because we are too irrespnsible to make our own financial decisions. And what government can give they can take away. A governmental parent can punish and soulless bureaucracy can be very punitive if you don't act like an obedient child.
  • rightside dublin9 2011/01/23 21:14:10
    rightside
    +1
    You got that right.
    If the lazy get used to being fed in one spot, do you think they'll look elsewhere?
  • dublin9 rightside 2011/01/23 21:29:07
    dublin9
    +1
    The lazy and indolent (along with most liberals) are economic socialists and social fascists. Obama's supporters are what I like to call "America's fecal matter."
  • rightside dublin9 2011/01/23 21:36:15
    rightside
    +1
    Yeah, when Jesus fed the 5000, the people kept following Him. When they found out that He wasn't going to feed them every day, they left.
  • dublin9 rightside 2011/01/23 21:45:04
    dublin9
    +1
    Feed a member of the underclass for one day and they will be happy for 24 hours. Give a member of the underclass the means to hunt for their own food and they will use it to rob a 7/11.
  • rightside dublin9 2011/01/23 22:11:29
  • technotrucker 2010/08/19 00:25:45
    technotrucker
    +3
    It is both of course. He wants us all to live as paupers so that we cannot fight back! Don't let it happen!
    peace
  • rightside technot... 2010/08/19 00:28:35
    rightside
    +3
    Keep talking and praying about November.
  • technot... rightside 2010/08/19 00:37:04
    technotrucker
    +3
    I am praying the people have the sense to stand behind Ron Paul, now that he is running for 2012.
    peace
  • Change ... technot... 2010/08/19 21:53:35
    Change Happens
    NONONONO...he doesn't want EVERYONE'S money..Just YOUR money. He has people TRAILING just you....mapping your every move...ready to pounce every time you show a penny. It's just YOUR money he wants. The rest of us are safe.
  • rightside Change ... 2010/08/19 22:04:12
    rightside
    +1
    Golly, if you weren't a baaaaa maaaa sheeple, I might believe you. NOT.
  • chaoskitty123 2010/08/18 18:03:22
    chaoskitty123
    +2
    It is not just Obama... it's Washington DC as a whole. Understand something, our federal government is a Republic which means it is self governing. Americans who actually look at the voting records of their elected representatives are often shocked to see they not only lied about what they supported... but often vote against their own political parties interests as well as our own. These people represent you in name only as if you build a huge wall around every community where no one can ever leave... then these people who are allowed to leave can be said to represent you just by their physical presence. When you elect a leader to represent you, that leader is responsible not just to the people who vote for them but for all the people in their voting district. This is why hard decisions have to be made but they are not required by any laws to actually do anything at all... in fact, most are so lazy they don't vote or even show up to vote.

The problem in Washington DC began when the Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union were ripped up and the Constitution created. Unlike what mythology 101 tells us, our federal leaders and Founding Fathers were not acting in the best interests of the nation... they were acting in their own best interests against the nation. We all know...

The problem in Washington DC began when the Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union were ripped up and the Constitution created. Unlike what mythology 101 tells us, our federal leaders and Founding Fathers were not acting in the best interests of the nation... they were acting in their own best interests against the nation. We all know the Federalists wanted Washington to become our King... we do not think of what that means in relation to them as our federal leaders would have become a titled aristocracy of Lords and Ladies had Washington become King. A small group of these people, including Benjamin Franklyn, were charged with revising the Articles of Confederation and instead ripped it up to create the Constitution. The State leaders were not fools and they demanded the Bill of Rights if they were expected to sign this new Constitution because they knew that in effect, the federal government would become a Republic and federal leaders would have all the powers of a titled aristocracy without the titles.

We all want term limits and our federal leaders could create term limits right now which would not affect any of the leaders in power now thanks to grandfather clauses that would allow them to keep running for elected office and only affect new leaders coming into power after them. However, special interests and lobbyists don't want this because it means they'll have to invest more money and get less for it because politicians would shift out more often... thus, our corrupt system of federal government is bought off and neither the political right nor left will do this even though it would not affect a single one of our leaders already in political office.

That's the problem with a Republic as unlike a Democracy there is ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY and your only power over them is either to vote them out of office or assassinate them whereas in a true Democracy, you can remove them from office for violating their campaign promises because they represent you... not rule you which is how our leaders are acting in Washington DC. You can also hold them accountable under the same laws that govern the general population as within a Democracy, they are citizens elected to represent you... not chiefs elected to represent you in a council of chiefs where they are free to represent whomever they like or however they like which is what a Republic is.

What I'm saying here is don't fool yourselves. Before leaving office, Bush created a recovery bill that also spent over $700 billion but achieved almost nothing. The big difference between Bush and Obama is that Bush admitted he was doing it .. Obama and his supporters do nothing but blame Bush and spend spend spend.

The problem is the autonomous power our federal leaders have to rule themselves and us... and it's time that power was taken from them and true Democracy established where they either obey the laws of the land and honor their campaign promises... or they choose to step down to avoid being removed should state leaders vote to remove them. State leaders should have the authority to recall federal leaders accused of violating the law or working against the best interests of the state... if they are caught lying, they must answer for it.

Does the federal government want your money? The federal government is completely out of control and unanswerable to anyone... it is autonomous and self ruling... and we wonder why everythings gone so wrong in this country.
  • rightside chaoski... 2010/08/18 18:10:24
    rightside
    +1
    I agree with all you have said.
    Thanks for coming by.
  • FumbDuck 2010/08/18 03:36:18
    FumbDuck
    +1
    If you depend on me then I can control you. If you are independent then you control yourself. It is called absolute power. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. The dems are the ones who insist they know what is best " for us " and that " we " do not understand or know what is good for " us " as a nation. If you say you have heard a republican say this then you were paying attention when I was asleep or something.
  • rightside FumbDuck 2010/08/18 04:02:00
    rightside
    +1
    What? You don't think Puklosi knows better than you???
  • FumbDuck rightside 2010/08/19 17:08:27
    FumbDuck
    +1
    Of course she does and I like your nickname for the sickening female dog.
  • rightside FumbDuck 2010/08/19 18:05:33
    rightside
    Why thank you!
  • FumbDuck rightside 2010/08/22 00:30:39
  • ImageBandit ~ American Patriot 2010/08/18 03:25:39
    ImageBandit ~ American Patriot
  • Captain Kirk~POTL 2010/08/18 01:31:25
    Captain Kirk~POTL
    +3
    It`s a proven fact socialism doesn`t work!!
  • rightside Captain... 2010/08/18 02:54:36
    rightside
    +3
    Yeah but the DiMs think it will just because they are so arrogant.
  • Captain... rightside 2010/08/18 02:58:12
    Captain Kirk~POTL
    +3
    You`re absolutely right,they are to stupid to learn from history!!
  • Change Happens 2010/08/18 01:25:44
  • ken Change ... 2010/08/18 01:35:47
    ken
    +1
    Every other president before him? Obama (and his adoring Congress) is the latest and greatest spender of all time. Makes Reagan look like a hack actor.
  • Change ... ken 2010/08/18 01:37:33 (edited)
    Change Happens
    not even close. See, only 10% of the current deficit is a direct result of his programs. 55% still belongs to Jethro the the GOOP of the first six years of this decade.
  • ken Change ... 2010/08/18 01:39:57
    ken
    +2
    Your numbers don't seem to add up. I've got to wonder why.
  • ImageBa... ken 2010/08/18 03:34:12
    ImageBandit ~ American Patriot
    +2
    because he is a liar
  • rightside Change ... 2010/08/18 02:56:07
    rightside
    +1
    No, when my horse poops, I believe it.
    bama spends so much of our money on crap and spread the wealth, that we won't have any left.
    Good think november's coming.
  • BRS 2010/08/18 01:20:30
    BRS
    +3
    Just read where his idealogy comes from:

obama earned money earn read idealogy httpen wikipedia orgwiki
  • rightside BRS 2010/08/18 01:22:38
    rightside
    +2
    Very close!
    Thanks for coming by!!
  • Change ... BRS 2010/08/18 01:37:12
    Change Happens
    I have...and that you'd post it here means that you have not.
  • BRS Change ... 2010/08/18 20:53:04
    BRS
    +2
    if you don't think that is what Obama, Pelousi, and Read are trying to do, I think you definitely missed something somewhere.
  • technot... BRS 2010/08/19 00:27:25
    technotrucker
    +1
    I have made the same statement myself!
    peace
  • Phillip 2010/08/18 01:18:36
    Phillip
    +3
    Scumbag Socialist
  • rightside Phillip 2010/08/18 01:23:00
    rightside
    +3
    Why don't the DiMs see this?
  • Phillip rightside 2010/08/18 01:31:51
    Phillip
    +2
    Blind Ignorance!
  • rightside Phillip 2010/08/18 02:57:38
  • Change ... rightside 2010/08/18 04:51:56
  • Яᴇv☠Doɴ... rightside 2011/05/09 04:46:09

2014/09/01 08:06:08