Is it sad there are so many people who hate America enough to vote for Barack Obama?

tncdel 2012/05/28 06:00:26
Barack Obama is rated an F minus on illegal immigration by NumbersUSA, a NON-PARTISAN group with almost two million members, that rates a DEMOCRAT [congressman Heath Schuler] the HIGHEST of anyone in Congress regardless of party affiliation.

Obama has promised the racist Latino group LaRaza and others that he will not only give illegals amnesty, but also college at taxpayer expense: the grossly mis-named "Dream Act."

If the Dream Act was passed it would greatly EXACERBATE the illegal alien invasion. In Mexico no doubt there'd be scenarios like this:

"Jose, did you hear what those crazy gringos did?"

"No, Juan. Whassup?"

"They just passed a law that lets our kids go to college. All we gotta do is sneak across the border taking our kids along."

"Madre de Dios! What makes gringos so loco? ... [hollers out] Rosita! Pack our things pronto. We're taking our muchachos to L.A. so they can go to college to be lawyers!"

Already Obama has unconstitutionally issued two executive orders. One granting "de facto" amnesty by ordering that all deportations be stopped last year. And also another executive order unconstitutionally giving 300,000 work permits to ILLEGAL ALIENS, despite the fact that over 20 million of our own citizens are out-of-work.

Apparently, Obama puts the interests of foreign nationals here illegally ahead of our nation's best interests.

See these:
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/action/2012-presidential-h...

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/warning-obama-issues-ex...

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/is-it-fair-that-obama-i...

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/obama-brags-about-creat...

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/blockbuster-report-reve...

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/are-you-glad-obama-is-s...

• TheTruth1313 2012/05/28 06:02:51
    YES, it's sad [comment as you wish].
    TheTruth1313
    +15
    I am amazed that there are still people out there stupid and deluded enough to still support the lying socialist traitor Obama.

• D.C.Verdone 2012/05/30 21:53:17
    NO, it isn't sad [explain why not].
    D.C.Verdone
    To spite the question asker I picked this option.

(That is if you honestly think people hate america because of who they vote for. If you don't, then this is for everyone who does think that.)

I am not voteing for Obama but the bull about his birth certificate HAS TO STOP he has more than proven that he isn't illegal so stop, just stop you look like a moron beating a dead horse. The fact that I admit he isn't illegal and having my own reasons for not voting for him should prove you are being radical. Use. Your. Brains.

Those people more than likely do not do it because they "hate america" as you so colorfully put it. Please get over yourself you are embarrasing the people who aren't voting for Obama.
  • Obama F... D.C.Ver... 2012/05/30 22:06:50 (edited)
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    birth certificate HAS TO STOP , well it not , so it's going to keep going thank to CNN, If Wolf had not bought it out then all the post here on S.H would not be here, Wolf, stuck is foot in his mouth on that one
  • D.C.Ver... Obama F... 2012/05/30 22:10:32
    D.C.Verdone
    Yes but the proof is right before their eyes! I can't even dispute it and I don't even like the guy! It just stupidity to keep saying that he is an immigrant when the truth is stareing them in face.
    Thanks for the input. :)
  • Obama F... D.C.Ver... 2012/05/30 22:19:53
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    This birth certificate thing has been going on for 4 years now, before the election in 2008. It still has not gone away. I looked at the facts and there clearly is an issue. Even that letter to Arizona the other day certified nothing, wasn't signed by the health dept, etc. Basically it looked like the got the janitor in office to sign off on it on some Hawaii letterhead. Hawaii also made the arizona sec of state change the wording of his request before they responded. It sure looks like a scam.

Anyone that thinks there is no issue here simply doesn't know the facts. Go look at the facts
  • D.C.Ver... Obama F... 2012/05/30 22:24:13
    D.C.Verdone
    +1
    I have honey and I have found it to be true. Like I said, its done and over with in my eyes if people want to fruitlessly pursue it thats up to them.
  • Obama F... D.C.Ver... 2012/05/30 22:28:54
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    Obama does not like the issue of where he was born," Trump told Blitzer. "He does not like that issue because it's hitting very close to home. You know it, and he knows it." And that the fact,s
  • D.C.Ver... Obama F... 2012/05/30 22:34:11
    D.C.Verdone
    +1
    Lol I wouldn't believe anything Trump says, a businessness man not a politician. He said she said bull. Its not a fact just because he said something XD

Obama probably doesn't like the issue because he is tired of repeating himself.
  • Obama F... D.C.Ver... 2012/05/30 22:41:51
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    And many of us are tired of hear on day after day after , the some he got the better, Lol!
  • D.C.Ver... Obama F... 2012/05/30 22:37:48
    D.C.Verdone
    +1
    Also I'm not trying to be mean. This is refreshing. At least you haven't called me and Obama lover which would have just ticked me off. Or a liberal.
  • Obama F... D.C.Ver... 2012/05/31 02:05:27
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +1
    well , i did not think to do or i would have. so , enjoy your day, lol!
  • D.C.Ver... Obama F... 2012/05/31 03:02:37
    D.C.Verdone
    +1
    lol :)
  • rosesvengeance BN-0 2012/05/29 19:33:27
    NO, it isn't sad [explain why not].
    rosesvengeance BN-0
    +1
    Everyone has a right to vote for whoever they want to in this country. It doesn't mean they hate America as you put it( btw America is a continent not a country which includes Mexico and Canada and south America)
    I suggest educating yourself before you decide to go insulting people.
  • Chef Bu... rosesve... 2012/05/29 23:02:56
    Chef Bunyan
    +3
    You are an absolute idiot! Crap like you doesn't DESERVE to live in the USA! 0blowhole belongs in a prison cell! I spent 20 years wearing a military uniform DEFENDING the Constitution, which 0blowhole disregards flagrantly!
  • tncdel rosesve... 2012/05/29 23:52:54 (edited)
    tncdel
    +2
    1. Sorry, but I don't sugar-coat the truth to avoid hurting the feelings of those who support someone hurting America.

2. The United States of AMERICA is the only country in America that refers to itself as "America" and its citizens as "Americans." When I hear Brazilians calling themselves Americans too, maybe then I'll have to rethink my position.

3. I happen to have 18 years of formal academic education: 12 grades Catholic schools, 4 years at Del tech community college, and 2 years at the University of Delaware. Plus tech school in the USAF. How many years do you think people need to go to school to see the obvious? Perhaps you need to acquaint yourself with common sense. :)~
  • Michaelene 2012/05/29 19:07:18
    YES, it's sad [comment as you wish].
    Michaelene
    +4
    Regardless that the Dream act was defeated, it is being implemented by the hundreds of progressive politicians by city state and local ordinances.
    Obama believes that Congress is irrelevant, the Supreme Court is beneath him, and the Constitution is flawed.
    I used to be sad about it, but I am getting happier by the day. There are more people waking up to see the mess the progressives are making while they claim to be "cleaning up" after Bush.
  • Obama F... Michaelene 2012/05/29 19:20:02
  • Michaelene Obama F... 2012/05/29 23:38:36
    Michaelene
    +1
    Thanks :D
  • tncdel Michaelene 2012/05/29 23:54:45
    tncdel
    +1
    Unfortunately, RINO's like Mario Rubio are also America's enemies as well. See:
  • Michaelene tncdel 2012/05/30 14:03:58
    Michaelene
    I don't know that much about Rubio, but my FL friends on both sides of the isle like him. I also don't put too much faith in a freshman, they tend to go into the job with good intentions and are beaten down very quickly. Is that some sort of hazing in the 535 club?
  • MrNoodle 2012/05/29 18:05:24
    NO, it isn't sad [explain why not].
    MrNoodle
    +2
    If you hate America you would vote for a no-compromise Republican- because the basis of a democracy is compromise.

The new extremist right is the biggest danger for our democracy today. That is what's sad.
  • Obama F... MrNoodle 2012/05/29 18:59:28
  • tncdel MrNoodle 2012/05/29 23:56:45
    tncdel
    +1
    As you should know, if you paid attention in elementary school, or to the words in the Pledge of Allegiance, the U.S. is a REPUBLIC, not a democracy.
  • Michaelene MrNoodle 2012/05/30 14:05:24
    Michaelene
    +1
    Really, the extremist left many of whom are admitted communists socialists and even Maoists seem to be a danger to our Republic.
  • MrNoodle Michaelene 2012/06/07 16:26:39
    MrNoodle
    There are no communists left ( pun intended). The left is now the center, the center is the right and the right is is off the charts into Fascist territory. What is Fascism? It's when the state and the corporations merge into one...just like now here in the US. We are supposed to live in a democracy with a representative government ( the republic part), our representatives represent the wishes of their corporate sponsors ( owners).

Add to that the Citizen's United ruling by the right wing activist court, and you have complete domination of the democratic process by billionaires and corporations - as we just witnessed in this election - the Republicans got by far the most money and therefore "won" . These are the people who hate America, they hate the idea of free access to power by the people, which is not a communist idea but an American one. And if you all continue to believe what the plutocrats tell you, America will cease to exist as a free country. We already on the ropes and the bell is about to sound.
  • Michaelene MrNoodle 2012/06/07 17:40:09
    Michaelene
    +1
    The truth is most American citizens's support LEGAL immigration, not illegal aliens. There is no money for the DREAM act. Americans are suffering and those who would rather help citizens of other nations before our own are ANTI-AMERICAN!

Talk about political money, Obama alone spent 1.7 BILLION in 2008 election and the repulsive 2012 amounts predicted aren't helping your argument.

http://www.opensecrets.org/pr...

Fascism? Fannie, Freddie, Student loans, GM ring a bell? How many industries are in danger of being nationalized? Or as Maxine Water's says socialize.

• Obama F... MrNoodle 2012/06/10 11:57:02
  • Patsy 2012/05/29 16:38:06
    YES, it's sad [comment as you wish].
    Patsy
    +1
    He hates America!
  • Obama F... Patsy 2012/05/29 17:56:42
  • 81sp 2012/05/29 14:14:00
    NO, it isn't sad [explain why not].
    81sp
    +2
    another stupid question. those of us that intend to vote for the president are not stupid contrary to what you might think. we see this thing differently than you do.
    what you see as his failures we see as a success. we tend to take a complex view of him, where you see the simplistic and little else. we also aee the world through very complex eyes, you all seem to revel in the absolute simplistic. so in the end i guess we just see things differently period.
  • Obama F... 81sp 2012/05/29 14:23:47 (edited)
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +1
    if Obama got it, why didn't his crack team of advisers tell him back in 2009 that spending nearly a trillion dollars on the stimulus may not stop unemployment at 8%? Why didn't Obama know that his vaunted Obamacare legislation would very likely be unconstitutional? Isn't he some sort of Harvard Law Scholar or something that is supposed to make him just God Awful smarter than everyone else?

DemocRATS/Liberals/Progressiv... all think that if you just throw enough money at a problem, it will go away.

There you go you have your proof, your evidence. Bottom line, he don't get it and you don't get it neither dose his adviser
  • bigfoot Obama F... 2012/05/29 17:22:11
    bigfoot
    +1
    Probably for the Same Reason,the Reagan Crack Team of Economic Advisors didn't tell the Bush/Cheney Crack Team of Advisors,that Trickle Down VooDoo Economics doesn't work.so Explain to all of Us Liberal Dunderheads how VOTING For Romney,who will appoint all of the Very Same Reagan/Bush/Cheney Advisors,to the Same Positions they held that created this Economic Nightmare solves anything.Obama is the Very Least of your worries.You should be More Concerned over what You are going to do IF You Win.Obama may throw money at problems.at least you know where the money is.Republicans/Reagan,Bush,Ch... just throw Government money.without fail, that money works its way back into their pockets.like Halliburton.
  • tncdel bigfoot 2012/05/30 00:00:25
    tncdel
    +3
    I'm an Independent with no partisan loyalties. Bush was a lousy president, granted. But Obama is so much worse that, by comparison, Bush is starting to look relatively passable. But Romney's record is far better than Bush's. See, for example:

• bigfoot tncdel 2012/05/30 17:16:11
    bigfoot
    +1
    nonsense.where have you been for the last Forty years?
  • Obama F... bigfoot 2012/05/30 00:04:17
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    So liberal Rave me this , Liberal.

MSNBC Host Chris Hayes refused to call American soldiers "heroes" over the Memorial Day weekend. Is this an act of heroism, cowardice or ignorance
  • bigfoot Obama F... 2012/05/30 17:49:27
    bigfoot
    I'm sure YOU[R] called them Heroes.wore your Flag Pins.Put Your Hand Over Your Heart.Did you Feel Guilty?You should have.you Lied and created the Wars that Produced the Thousands of Unnecessary Casualties.you[Republicans] are the reason they are not receiving appropriate Medical Care.you are the reason our Heroes are not returning to employment.You're Shouts of Hero ring Hollow.how about helping them NOW?
  • Obama F... bigfoot 2012/05/30 21:49:35
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    That was not the question will you slam, Chris Hayes refused to call American soldiers "heroes yes or no.
  • bigfoot Obama F... 2012/06/01 17:28:02
    bigfoot
    So What? did you With Out Cause Create the Need to Even Consider Having To Call the Military Heroes? Yes or No? Your hollow patriotic nonsense when spoken by you and the RWNJs rings of an insult.rather than words of Respect.
  • Obama F... bigfoot 2012/06/01 18:48:11
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    Any exaltation Obama heaps on himself comes from his own, deluded, little mind. This arrogant idiot is the god of his own idolatry. He has got to be one of the most loathesome degenerates to ever defile the otherwise honorable office of POTUS
  • Michaelene bigfoot 2012/06/07 17:47:15
    Michaelene
    August 2009 Obama classified all veterans medical care facilites and documents. They are not bound by the FOIA.
    I have 2 of the last newspapers with the original investigations and reports published 3 days prior to the executive order.
    I'd love to see your sources regarding veterans care.
  • bigfoot Michaelene 2012/06/07 18:40:37
    bigfoot
    your point is? how about the Walter Read Investigation?how about the Vets being unable to get appointments at VA Hospitals?once they did,they had to travel on over night trips or travel long distances to keep the appointments.none of this is any secret.

2014/08/01 03:52:10