Is it possible that Dr. Drew was mistaken about young Obama's commitment to Marxist socialist revolution?

john.c.drew 2011/10/05 07:45:40
I was in the room and I saw Obama argue that a Communist style revolution was a real possibility for the U.S. In my mind, 30 years ago does not seem like a long time. I remember elements of that conversation vividly, even though I do not have exact photographic recall of what was said. I would think that the later research conducted by David Remnick in The Bridge and Stanley Kurtz in Radical-In-Chief ought to be reasonable evidence that I have correctly reported the truth regarding young Obama's ideological extremism.

See, http://www.examiner.com/republican-in-los-angeles/dr-drew-rep...

• Mrs. maggot 2011/10/07 14:30:15
    Dr. Drew is not mistaken about young Obama's ideology.
    Mrs. maggot
    Very interesting, I enjoyed your articles.
  • woodstock 2011/10/07 00:46:12
    woodstock
    The picture that I get from Obama, is that he is does not love this County. He lacks the passion and devotion and all I see is the glee he receives from destroying this great Nation piece by piece. His chips are small and he hopes undetected but he is relentless and will not give up till what we once were will not exist anymore.
  • linda ~PWCM~JLA 2011/10/06 23:35:07
    Dr. Drew is mistaken about young Obama's ideology.
    linda   ~PWCM~JLA
    I won't be taking any more advice from Dr. Drew. What planet is he from??
  • Ron in Oregon 2011/10/05 16:29:25
    Ron in Oregon
    +1
    Knock, Knock on the glass wall.....wake up idiots....of course he is a socialist and also a Communist. Tell me what kind of government is in Kenya, his fathers birthplace.
  • linda ... Ron in ... 2011/10/06 23:32:07
    linda   ~PWCM~JLA
    He's also a Muslim which is really upsetting. We're in way too deep with this sly evil person. I'm sad to think that over half of us asked for this. Not me.!!
  • l 2011/10/05 13:03:10
    l
    I just never got the sence that President Obama has the same kind of love for America and what she stands for as John Mc Cain for example. I had hoped as time went on I would feel differently. Now I am hoping he is a one term President
  • Aksana 2011/10/05 12:28:32
    Aksana
  • Jensenmk 2011/10/05 10:21:36
    Jensenmk
    +1
    Even with your head stuck in the sand about the Obamanation, it is difficult to ignore his past and present activities and statements that clearly define him as a socialist. How many times does he need to talk about wealth re-distribution for goodness sake!?! How many anti-American progressive/socialists does he need to associate with!?!

Anyone who pays attention to the world around them knows he was, is and will continue to be a socialist who is intent on transforming the United States from the Republic we were born as, into the utopian democracy (sic) that Russia and China that Stalin/Mao/Marx/Castro/"Che" Guevara wanted them to be/become.
    +1
    OH JEEZ, GET OVER IT, PEOPLE!

Obama IS NOT a ""markist"
    he's NOT a "socialist"
    he's NOT a communist"

he's not a "thisist"
    h'es NOT a "thatist"

GROW UP ALREADY!
  • Jensenmk Lady Wh... 2011/10/05 12:02:24
    Jensenmk
    +1
    Have you ever actually listened to anything he has said or read any of his books? Do you understand what the definitions of marxist, socialist and communist are; the real definitions not the progressive explainations.
  • Brian Tristan MacQuillan 2011/10/05 08:59:32
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +2
    Please, Obama admits to it in his autobiography.

Obama autobiography

2014/11/27 17:20:57