Is it me or has Sodahead had a greater influx of Liberal moonbats since the re- election of Barack Hussein Obama??

☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!! 2012/12/01 21:11:54
Yes, there has been a greater influx of Liberal moonbats!!
No the liberal moonbat population is about the same!!
Is it me or has Sodahead had a greater influx of Liberal moonbats since the re-election of Barack Hussein Obama?? It seems they are coming out the woodshed and everywhere else!! LMAO

Attention liberals, progressives, socialists, communists & other delusional left wing nut jobs & wackos. These videos require a minimal amount of cognitive skills, reasoning ability, rationale, & more than a double digit IQ to view & understand them. If you don't know what these skills are, then you probably don't have them, & you should NOT watch video, as it will leave you totally confused & just as ignorant as you were to begin with..

• holly go lightly 2012/12/01 21:27:28
    holly go lightly
    +18
    I think they are just a little more motivated because they think they have "won " something in this election .Little do they know the NWO will make use of them first.OMG !they already have.

• Pamela 2012/12/19 20:13:56 (edited)
    Pamela
    +3
    More Liberal moonbats on sodahead since their wonderboy got re-elected. They feel very emboldened. liberal moonbats
  • Alexander T Steward 2012/12/05 21:14:28
  • Jack's Pearl 2012/12/05 17:27:26
    Jack's Pearl
    +1
    I've never ever seen a liberal moonbat on the site. Gee! Sounds interesting though! LMAO
  • Todd~AFCL Jack's ... 2012/12/07 00:41:35
    Todd~AFCL
    +4
    You need to look around a little. They are coming out of the woodwork, like cockroaches.
  • Jack's ... Todd~AFCL 2012/12/07 12:59:53
    Jack's Pearl
    +1
    What is a liberal moonbat anyway? :)
  • Todd~AFCL Jack's ... 2012/12/07 15:15:29
    Todd~AFCL
    +2
    A liberal moonbat is any liberal who can't debate, denies anything they are shown (without giving a sane reason for doing so), calls all conservatives racists, or twists the meanings of words until they are unrecognizable.
    A mentally unstable Liberal who tires to hijack the true meaning of a word and turn it to their advantage. Just as they have with History.
    The true definition of Moonbat is not a compliment to Liberals. It is a term used to describe their mental instability and lack of knowledge.
    http://www.urbandictionary.co...
  • Jack's ... Todd~AFCL 2012/12/07 17:17:50
    Jack's Pearl
    Oh, well I've seen many moonbats on all sides. :)
  • Pamela Jack's ... 2012/12/19 20:17:11
  • Jack's ... Pamela 2012/12/19 20:17:47
  • Sheila 2012/12/05 16:57:50
    Sheila
    +2
    They just "feel" bigger and talk louder is all.
  • 4570GOVT 2012/12/05 16:02:42
    4570GOVT
    +3
    YUP ! ----- The Far Left , Liberal MoonBats Are Feeling Empowered Now . Their Messiah Cheated His Way Into Another Four Years As Dictator , And They Are HAPPY For The Impending DOOM Of My Once Great Country !
    When The COMMUNISTS Called These People " USEFUL IDIOTS " , They Were Right !
  • ☆Ed☆ 2012/12/05 06:06:34
    ☆Ed☆
    +4
    LOL, I believe that the butt sucking lipturd population is about the same, they're just far mouthier than before, although, as it has always been, while they're far mouthier than before, they're still spewing their same brainless drivel!!!
  • Bowman 2012/12/05 06:03:21
    Bowman
    +7
    Barack is a piece of crap. A liar,thief, hypocrite and a lousy athlete.
  • Pamela Bowman 2012/12/19 20:18:34
  • juicebox07 2012/12/05 05:36:25
    juicebox07
    +2
    No, but there are still the same RWNJ posts such as this one.
  • ☆The Ro... juicebox07 2012/12/05 05:41:59
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +5
    Yeah and it lured all the Liberal moonbats like I knew it would too! You know I don't give a damn if people like me or not because I know that we got a nation full of dumbasses to re-elect Obama for a 2nd term!! Liberals just can not deal with facts..I don't apologize one bit because all the moonbats eyes will open up when this nation goes to hell in a handbasket!! Let see if their Lord & Savior Obama saves their asses! He sucks and is worse then George W Bush by far!!
  • ☆Ed☆ juicebox07 2012/12/05 06:08:34
    ☆Ed☆
    +4
    LOL, and the same lobotomized libtards continue to answer!!!
  • Drue-AFCL 2012/12/05 04:13:47 (edited)
    Drue-AFCL
    +9
    Their probubly the same people with multiple profiles

Edited for spelling error
  • ☆Ed☆ Drue-AFCL 2012/12/05 06:09:44
    ☆Ed☆
    +5
    LOL, or "multiple PERSONALITIES"!!!
  • Drue-AFCL ☆Ed☆ 2012/12/05 19:43:09
    Drue-AFCL
    +3
    That too! LOL
  • beernbugs 2012/12/04 21:16:37
    beernbugs
    +2
    We finally decided to stop taking your RWNJ crap. The election results are evidence of that. Maybe you can start your own misogynistic, homophobic, racists, conservative opinion sight. You can call it Pluto Head.
  • ☆The Ro... beernbugs 2012/12/04 21:38:26 (edited)
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +7
    LMAO, that is all you Liberal moonbats have?? Always playing the race card and dividing the classes??..Your shit is so predictable and you crazy moonbats have no argument!!

liberal logic on racism liberal logic on homosexuality http://twitpic.com/show/large...
  • ☆Ed☆ beernbugs 2012/12/05 06:16:16
    ☆Ed☆
    +5
    LOL, And you misogynistic, racist homos could start your own "Barney Frank" site!!! I already have a pic from one of your meetings!!!

funny liberal kkk
  • The Lib... beernbugs 2012/12/07 00:03:37
    The Lib Hater
    +4
    I'm here to debate you, LOL. I'm so glad you won too, let me tell you why. Did you hear that tax cheat Tim Geithner say that he will smile if we go over the fiscal cliff? Ya, wnat to hear some more comrade? Not to mention that big fat lie that all Americans will get a tax cut if 0bama increses taxes on the top 2%. LOL, only a 0bama supporter would belive such stupidity. You did vote for 0bama, didn't you beemofcrap.. Love it. Now you have these ignorant progressives saying that Congress must go along with the superior branch of government, well the Congress can't do that because we never had a superior branch of government. Democrats tried to convince the people that they wanted the Bush tax cut rates for everyone, and the Clinton era tax rates for just the 2%. If that was the case then why would they want the Clinton era tax rates for everyone during the Clinton era? HELLO, CAN YOU ANSWER THAT ONE? In other words lib, your party ALWAYS wanted EVERYONE to pay higher taxes, and LOL you middleclass people that jumped on board saying "OH YA, THIS IS GREAT HA HA and screw the top 2%." Well libs I've been telling you all the time that this has nothing to do with the 2%. This has everything to do with what they refused to do in 2009, and that was to raise taxes because it was u...

I'm here to debate you, LOL. I'm so glad you won too, let me tell you why. Did you hear that tax cheat Tim Geithner say that he will smile if we go over the fiscal cliff? Ya, wnat to hear some more comrade? Not to mention that big fat lie that all Americans will get a tax cut if 0bama increses taxes on the top 2%. LOL, only a 0bama supporter would belive such stupidity. You did vote for 0bama, didn't you beemofcrap.. Love it. Now you have these ignorant progressives saying that Congress must go along with the superior branch of government, well the Congress can't do that because we never had a superior branch of government. Democrats tried to convince the people that they wanted the Bush tax cut rates for everyone, and the Clinton era tax rates for just the 2%. If that was the case then why would they want the Clinton era tax rates for everyone during the Clinton era? HELLO, CAN YOU ANSWER THAT ONE? In other words lib, your party ALWAYS wanted EVERYONE to pay higher taxes, and LOL you middleclass people that jumped on board saying "OH YA, THIS IS GREAT HA HA and screw the top 2%." Well libs I've been telling you all the time that this has nothing to do with the 2%. This has everything to do with what they refused to do in 2009, and that was to raise taxes because it was unpopular back then, and it is unpopular now as well. So it very obvious now these DEMS want us to go over the fiscal cliff hoping the people will think its the republicans fault. Now this went over every dumb ass 0bama supporters head, so let me spell it out for you lib, and that is 0BAMA could have raised taxes as much as he wanted, so my question to you is- WHY DIDN'T THEY DO THIS IN 2009 WHEN THE DEMS HELD BOTH THE HOUSE, SENATE, AND THE PRESIDENCY? Here is a better one for ya seeing they got 0bama's deathcare, and you would think they would have raised taxes to pay for it. Here ya go lib check this out, you'll love it...
    http://www.mrctv.org/videos/d...
    Got that, lib. You are going to PAY now for your stupidity, and I'm loving it. LOL. Now would you like to rephrase your comment? I think you owe America an apology because you voted using no common sense.
  • Todd~AFCL The Lib... 2012/12/07 00:39:58
    Todd~AFCL
    +3
    YOU really nailed it, this time. He won't be able to debate you on the facts you have shown, but I am sure you didn't expect him to be able to.
    Keep up the great work.
    Applause

Higher taxes good
  • Dan The Lib... 2012/12/07 13:45:47
    Dan
    +4
    Libs have no damned common sence. Thier Ideology is of hate and jealousy. They hate the so called rich because they are jealous. So they elect power hungry Statists in office to "stick it to the rich" . Little do they understand is that they will be sticked also. I also will be siting back and laughing.
  • Pamela Dan 2012/12/19 20:25:33
    Pamela
    +1
    What the idiots don't realize is if we don't have rich people here then we would be a third world country.
  • Todd~AFCL beernbugs 2012/12/07 00:33:51
    Todd~AFCL
    +3
    You really think the election results are evidence of the people favoring your views? All I am seeing is evidence of voter fraud, not your delusional claim that the election results back up your opinion.
    http://www.washingtonsblog.co...
    http://patdollard.com/2012/11...
    http://writeinron2012.com/wri...
    There is a lot more evidence where that came from, too.
    As for your claim about racism...

Now, feel free to try spreading more lies and leftist spin; it will only show how truly anti-American you are.
  • Pamela beernbugs 2012/12/19 20:21:47
  • debhead 2012/12/04 19:37:30
    debhead
    +4
    Stop it! This liberal - conservatist thing is ridiculous. What positive thing are you doing to help things out? All the negative rants fromboth sides is
  • ☆The Ro... debhead 2012/12/04 21:40:50
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +5
    They can have their own damn Progressive LWNJ nation!! They re-elected the Marxist asshole so they picked their poison..When everything collapses and it will, I will tell them I told you so!! I am not going to stop nothing!! The truth is the truth!!
  • 4570GOVT ☆The Ro... 2012/12/05 16:06:54
    4570GOVT
    +2
    WELL SAID , Rock !
  • PetrifiedElephantPoop 2012/12/03 17:16:05
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    +6
    I think those that were so excited by Foxnews setting them up for Romney to win. Have gone back under their rocks. Like low tide...it seems like there is a lot more sand. But it's just less right wing moonbats that are licking their wounds...making the liberal voice seem louder.
  • ☆The Ro... Petrifi... 2012/12/03 21:29:14
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +4
    LOL and you LWNJ's are going to be crying first of the year when your damn taxes go up!! I can not wait because I will be telling you moonbats everyday that I told you so!! Enjoy your slavery, Slave!! You fools voted for him!! You made your coffins so now lay in them!!
  • Petrifi... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/03 21:54:49
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    +3
    See...we don't see this tax situation as so bad. We never wanted the Bush taxcuts in the first place. We want to responsibly pay down the debt and not just bitch about it. We were headed in the right direction when Clinton was in office...so take us back to the same tax structure and bring back prosperity.
  • ☆The Ro... Petrifi... 2012/12/04 02:40:08
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +5
    Well Clinton worked with the GOP unlike the asshole Obama!!
  • 4gotten... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/04 05:20:45
    4gotten Israelite
    +3
    C'mon pebbles, you know it's the other way around. The republicans don't want to work with the President.
  • ☆The Ro... 4gotten... 2012/12/04 05:23:25
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +4
    LOL yeah like how he crammed the healthcare plan through??
  • 4gotten... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/04 19:38:17
    4gotten Israelite
    +1
    Look Rock, what can you do if the party of no doesn't want to work with you? You have to move without them, right?
  • ☆The Ro... 4gotten... 2012/12/04 21:42:28
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +4
    Both parties are full of fucking morons so I say impeach Obama and all the sorry assholes involved in the New World Order!!

2014/12/19 03:23:19