Is it fair to make special allowances for, and give special privileges to, illegal aliens who sneak into our country to pillage and plunder it, that immigrants don't get who complied with our laws?

tncdel 2011/10/20 13:54:43

SLIDESHOW: What a law-abiding immigrant says.

1 of 1

Below is a copy of a post made today on washingtonpost.com by a Latino woman who immigrated legally to our country. Same with the video.

*******

I love being a legal Latina and being called a racist. I guess the fact that I went through financial records check, background investigation, Medical examinations to include AIDS screening, and I was married to a U.S. Army Officer, makes me indeed a Racist all it means to me is go home take a number and go through the same procdure I did. For all of you entitlement people/law breakers/harboring of criminals, here it goes again, a suggestion to all illegals as to how to get a job in your own country:

No, the Dems couldn't get their Dream Act passed and face it, it won't happen because all they want is the latino vote...just a carrot. As I mentioned above I am a legal immigrant against illegal immigration in any way shape or form. Those who were born here without any fault because their parents brought them here when they were small but got an education on the back of the taxpayers, should be repatriated to their country to make life better for their own folks... American educated means a lot/english speaking would make them a bundle in the tourist industry so their better "mexican, salvadorean, honduran dream would be guaranteed" maybe then they would resort to working legally in their own country instead of bumming from us.

• MIKEY 2011/10/21 11:08:04
    NO, it isn't fair [explain why not].
    MIKEY
    ''DEPORT''...press 1...deport press 2...the last bit of money that i would spend on illegals is a one way ticket home...
  • atomikmom 2011/10/21 04:59:31
    NO, it isn't fair [explain why not].
    atomikmom
    They have no legal rights to have anything in this Country, except a 1-Way ticket back to where they came from. What we have is for Legal Immigrants and Americans only.
  • WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2011/10/20 21:46:29
    NO, it isn't fair [explain why not].
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    We should throw them out.
  • Kat 2011/10/20 21:42:25
    NO, it isn't fair [explain why not].
    Kat
    Why should our hard earned money go support them???
  • Brian Tristan MacQuillan 2011/10/20 17:13:41
    NO, it isn't fair [explain why not].
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    As the video illustrates, the people that should be outraged the most over the magical illegal immigrant, to legal resident, to citizen scheme are those who have come here legally, and have gone through the actual process of becoming a citizen. It is a slap in their face to make it quick and easy for those who have broken our laws to become magically here legally, and then citizens. It runs counter to everything the United States of America is about, and this woman, having learned English, and having studied for the exam to become a citizen certainly understands that. Too bad so many in power do not.

becoming a citizen
  • Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA 2011/10/20 14:21:06
    NO, it isn't fair [explain why not].
    Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA
    +2
    No it is not fair. They break the law and get rewarded. next time you get pulled over for say speeding tell the Cop, that if people can sneak across the border why can't you go 90 in a 55 zone...
  • Rocky 2011/10/20 14:02:39
    NO, it isn't fair [explain why not].
    Rocky
    +1
    Watch the Video....and you will understand why the question has been asked!

2014/11/22 13:18:15