IS HILLARY CLINTON AN IDIOT?

Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope 2009/03/10 17:37:17
Great start! Four more years of this type of international diplomacy will surely restore the world's respect for America!
I wasn't sure before, but now I think it's quite clear that she's an idiot.
No! She's a brilliant and wonderful woman and a great statesman ... er, statesperson ... whatever ....
She really flubbed her first big day on the job:

Members of the European Parliament in Brussels were shaking their heads today after Secretary of State Hillary Clinton incorrectly said U.S. democracy is older than Europe's. Clinton compared Europe's multi-party political system to our two-party version: "It is hard enough with two parties to come to any resolution, and I say this very respectfully, because I feel the same way about our own democracy, which has been around a lot longer than European democracy."

Europeans trace their Democratic tradition back thousands of years to the days of classical Greece. Later Secretary Clinton raised eyebrows again when she mispronounced the names of two of her EU counterparts.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,506666,00.html

• Diane 2009/03/11 15:23:52
    Great start! Four more years of this type of international diplomacy will sur...
    Diane
    +7
    IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
    Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Osama loses yet ANOTHER Point from just yesterday! His numbers are falling DAILY!

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 37% of the nation’s voters now Strongly Approve of the way that Obama is performing his role as President.

Thirty-one percent (31%) now Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of +6, his lowest rating to date (see trends).

The Presidential Approval Index is calculated by subtracting the number who Strongly Disapprove from the number who Strongly Approve. It is updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern.

www.rasmussenreports.com

• ben 2009/03/15 16:05:08
    ben
    she's an idiot and a socialist.
  • borderq... ben 2009/03/15 16:08:32
    borderqueen
    I would rather live under the social compassion our democracy gives this country than under the dictatorship of failed republican policies who sent the U.S. economy down the drain.
  • ben borderq... 2009/03/15 16:20:36
    ben
    +1
    you keep telling yourself that while they're taking away your freedom, money,etc.
  • Dan™: R... borderq... 2009/03/15 23:14:00
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    You only know one song, don't you?
  • borderqueen 2009/03/14 17:30:33
    No! She's a brilliant and wonderful woman and a great statesman ... er, state...
    borderqueen
    +1
    Hillary Clinton got the vote of 18 million voters because the country knows who Hillary Clinton is and anybody with a brain knows Hillary Clinton is not an "idiot," which on the contrary to what some may say, Hillary Clinton had the courage to take on as a woman, political arenas, unimaginable to the female community up to several years ago, and who stands a role model for millions of Americans in the United States and around the world and let no fool, ever forget that.
  • ken 2009/03/13 18:21:30 (edited)
  • kitkat 2009/03/13 14:07:15
    kitkat
    +1
    Between her stupid gift to the Russians and Obama's snub of the Prime Minster of England, I am extremely embarrassed by the representatives of our country. They are all trash.
  • Dan™: R... kitkat 2009/03/13 16:03:15
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    +1
    You forgot about Pelosi, who seems to think she can pretend to be Secretary of State and negotiate US foreign policy with Syria over the President's head. Remember that little stunt?

pretend secretary negotiate foreign policy syria presidents head remember stunt
  • ken kitkat 2009/03/13 18:27:36
  • borderq... kitkat 2009/03/15 16:09:48
    borderqueen
    the only trash, is the failed policy agenda put out by the republican party the country rejected by placing in office President Barack Obama, and don't you forget that baby.
  • kitkat borderq... 2009/03/15 16:46:32
    kitkat
    +1
    Baby, hard to forget when the porkulus bills passed by your President Obama puts my grandchildren in debt from the day they are born.
  • No More Commies 2009/03/13 07:11:21
    No More Commies
    +2
    On the job training in one of the most important jobs in the world. Can any of this get more rediculous? I'm suprised Bernie Madoff hasn't been pardoned and made Secretary of the Treasury.
  • Joecamel 2009/03/13 05:16:10
    Joecamel
    +2
    I've never liked her and never will. She should have never been selected as Secretary of State. If screwing a president makes you presidential material, what about the rest of Bill's gals? Monica for Secretary of Defense??? That is the biggest political mistake that Obama has ever made. But!! From what I saw the media once again made much to do out of nothing. Of course it’s a Fox News story.
  • borderq... Joecamel 2009/03/15 16:11:58
    borderqueen
    you don't have to like a person to agree with her policies and Hillary Clinton has been well received by world leaders and 18 million voters who have our confidence in Hillary Clinton to carry her official capacities forth on behalf of our nation and let it be remembered always to her friends and her foes, HILLARY CLINTON IS PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL.
  • my*hips*dont*lie* 2009/03/12 00:49:17
    my*hips*dont*lie*
    +3
    why of course!
  • NPC my*hips... 2009/03/12 05:24:31
    NPC
    +2
    Isn't Hillary almost as embarrassing as Nobama !?
  • my*hips... NPC 2009/03/12 18:55:52
    my*hips*dont*lie*
    +3
    haha! yes! you're absolutely right! Now a days, i just wish i was living under a rock!
  • Joecamel my*hips... 2009/03/13 05:17:19
    Joecamel
    +2
    NPC just took the last rock!
  • NPC Joecamel 2009/03/13 14:53:04
    NPC
    +1
    You are an apparent accident waiting to happen and an impostor ! Go play with your video games and leave SH to the adults !
  • Dan™: R... NPC 2009/03/13 16:04:58
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    +1
    That does look like an impostor profile.
  • borderq... my*hips... 2009/03/14 17:36:23
    borderqueen
    the way some people have lost all they had under a republican whitehouse, and now live in tents because their homes were foreclosed or their stock broker stole all they money, we should have no reason to ever have to vote for any member of the Republican party to continue sending down the drain, the American economy
  • borderq... my*hips... 2009/03/15 16:16:07
    borderqueen
    [...]
  • my*hips... borderq... 2009/03/15 18:55:22
    my*hips*dont*lie*
    now, now...and did you just came up with that and say to yourself: "omg! i should totally write that!" haha! but your the one who's making me itch! have a good one though!
  • borderq... NPC 2009/03/14 17:32:43
    borderqueen
    the only embarrassment to the country is the down the drain economy the Democratic President and our country, "INHERITED," from the good for nothing but failed policies, dirty crook republicans.
  • borderq... NPC 2009/03/15 16:15:08
    borderqueen
    actually its shames like you embarrassing this sodahead site, hey everybody, this idiot does not speak for everyone and most of us, accept and feel safe with Hillary being in the Obama administration, what was ever wrong with giving a woman an opportunity she deserved, time to stop and end the machismo subjecting women to a lesser level in society, and time to fight for equal women pay instead of bowing to men making bigger salaries then women, hey fool, how about touching on the real subjects haunting the country instead of picking on Hillary for being one of our biggest role models in the world for women?
  • LetsHelpAmerica 2009/03/11 19:50:06
    LetsHelpAmerica
    +2
    Hillary Clinton is a brilliant, capable and caring leader! She should be our president!!
  • NPC LetsHel... 2009/03/12 05:23:41
    NPC
    +3
    Hillary will never be elected to any public office again ! Mark it down as fact !
  • borderq... NPC 2009/03/14 17:40:33
    borderqueen
    Hillary Clinton is part of American politics and on Hillary we can count to watch out for the people of this country in her official capacities she has served Washington well and the voters of this country and let nobody ever tell this country that Hillary is not worth her weight because Hillary remains a big role model for the American female and people who look up to Hillary for the Democracy we have always believed in because lets not forget, it was Hillary's idea to begin with to have a "universal health plan for all Americans," since the 90's and this shows our country Hillary knows what it means to run a country when it begins with the good health of Americans, so watch what you say that all of us who have followed Hillary Clinton in her political life since 1992, stand behind Hillary Clinton to represent our country in the professional way, Hillary Clinton can and will do.
  • Dan™: R... borderq... 2009/03/14 17:58:07
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    +1
    Yeah, Hillary was the one who really kicked off the push for universal health care.

That's a bad thing, not an accomplishment.
  • borderq... Dan™: R... 2009/03/15 16:16:59
    borderqueen
    actually thats a thing that needs to happen in order to fix the economy but what would fools know of the true facts in this country
  • kitkat borderq... 2009/03/15 16:48:58
    kitkat
    +1
    How would universal help the economy? It will cost billions to implement and maintain it.
  • Dan™: R... borderq... 2009/03/15 23:19:35
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    You're ridiculous.
  • NPC LetsHel... 2009/03/13 14:49:37
    NPC
    +2
    Hillary could be something, but she is still an idiot !
  • borderq... NPC 2009/03/14 17:44:22
    borderqueen
    dude, why don't you just shut the hell up and stop your vicious attempt to bad mouth Hillary because I assure you, I am sure your intelligence does not reach Hillary;s toes, so why don't you take a chill pill and face the facts, that the only idiotas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,... have fornicated this country have been the Republican dirty crook idiot republicans?
  • Dan™: R... borderq... 2009/03/14 18:01:09
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    +1
    You're a silly confused little thing if you seriously believe Republicans are evil "dirty crook idiots" and that Democrats are saints.
  • borderq... Dan™: R... 2009/03/15 16:20:51
    borderqueen
    I only say that the economic down the drain conditions we are living today took place under a republican president, what was ever wrong with the truth? I mean wasn't it under George Bush that many people ended up on the streets without homes and banks did their thing and CEO's lived it big and some of them stole billions and million from trusting investors?

I am not saying "Democrats are saints," what I am reminding you of in case you haven't been living in the U.S. since 1992, is that when Bill Clinton was President, Americans were not living in tents because the fraud of mortgages prevalent under gop leaderships, robbed the people, actually, we had a surplus and now because of an inept crook republican, the United States faces an over trillion dollar deficit, all made possible by george walker bush, the biggest crook besides dick cheney so what's your beef with the truth?
  • Dan™: R... borderq... 2009/03/15 23:20:37
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    You just believe whatever spin you're fed, don't you?
  • ken LetsHel... 2009/03/13 19:43:00
  • LetsHel... ken 2009/03/13 22:26:49
    LetsHelpAmerica
    That is your opinion, not mine!
  • borderq... ken 2009/03/14 17:47:29
    borderqueen
    +1
    the only crook who ransacked the federal budget was george w. bush and his republican cronies, who filled his POCKETS, with how many billions of taxpayer dollars got lost in Iraq? The world knows that under Republican leaderships, societies become victims to the viciousness of abuse of power by those who being in the power to do something, instead did nothing as george bush and dick cheney sat on their hands and turned their heads the other way when all those billions of american dollars in Iraq got lost, so who's the crook stuffing his pockets now fool?

2014/11/25 22:09:28